Elaine & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elainew
Elainew
13 Followers

In the next store she made a bee-line for the make-up counters and the Clinique sales girl. The two were soon discussing make-up that would suit her type and colour of skin. The salesgirl giving her a range of colours that should suit her skin type and hair colour.

I watched with some amusement as Elaine decided there and then to have a complete make-over. She sat down in front of a mirror as the make-up girl got to work. All her existing carefully applied make-up was removed. I tried to look disinterested and eventually looked at my watch and then said that I would be at the magazine rack when she was through.

I was flicking through a computer magazine when she approached and I was breathless, the Clinique make-up and their make-up artist had transformed her look. It was softer and more alluring if that was possible. Her lips were bright red and lined with lip pencil and were oh so kissable. Her long eyelashes looked fuller and fluttered beautifully.

Her cheeks looked rosier and healthier and she carried a bag that indicated that Clinique had made a big sale.

“I got some free items and few on discount to try,” she said through those ruby red lips.

“How much did you spend?” I asked.

“Just over 100 including the makeover,” she replied and then asked, “don’t you think it is worth it?”

“Yes, it is, that is probably the most striking make-up I have ever seen on you. Will you wear it like that again?” I replied

“Perhaps not so deeply as this for work or everyday use but yes I would wear it like this again, especially for parties,” she replied.

I couldn’t help notice that several women and men were taking a good look at her as they passed but it didn’t seem to phase her one bit.

Next stop was shoes and I could tell that this was something she liked doing. I went off to look at a pair of sports shoes that might be useful when I was out cycling or running, while she made a path straight to the ladies court shoe section.

When I returned clutching an ordinary black pair that were reduced from £39 to £14, I noticed that she was still busy and had three pairs piled up on the chair next to her.

She was trying on a pair of lace-up ankle boots that looked like the type of footwear my grandmother would have worn, except that the boot was graced by a slender 3” heel.

“They are a little tight but what do you think, John?” She asked me as I approached.

“If they are tight, you should think about getting the next size up,” I suggested.

“No women need to suffer a little to be fashionable, I’ll take these,” she said starting to undo the laces.

“Wait a moment,” I asked. “Give me your foot.”

“Elaine you normally take a size 8 and a half these are seven and half, get the next size. Look your toe is right here at the front. You will damage your feet if you don’t.”

“I realise that but this size makes my feet a little more smaller don’t you think,” she replied.

“May be so but I think you should at least try on a size 8 too. I don’t want to see you turn into a cripple with these.”

“You worry too much,” she said taking off the tight boot.

“I just love you,” I said.

“OK,” she said, “I’ll get the size 8 pair, are you happy now?”

“Sorry madam, we don’t have any size 8 in stock,” said the shop assistant.

“In that case, I’ll take these, can you put my shoes in a bag?” she asked the girl as she put her foot back inside tight little boots again. “I really like these, they make my feet look so dainty,” she smiled.

I reluctantly agreed and we left the shop with three boxes tucked under my arm. I hadn’t seen what else she had bought.

Next stop was a large pharmacy that sold all kinds of female products. Elaine bought two large boxes of Tampax and a large box of Kotex panty liners.

Her next stop was at the cosmetic counter where she found a nail repair kit.

“Instead of cutting off a broken nail and starting again, with this I should be able to repair the nail and keep it growing,” she explained.

She also slipped a couple of pairs of false eyelashes and some hairnets into her basket. (For parties and horse riding, she explained.) Next she decided that I needed some toiletries and we headed over to the male area. I soon had a bottle of after-shave, deodorant, shampoo, shaving kit and a new toothbrush and tooth paste.

“How are your feet?” I asked as she walked with small steps beside me towards the sales counter.

“OK,” she replied but not with much conviction in her voice.

“Are they hurting?” I asked.

“A little,” she replied.

“More than just a little I’ll bet.”

“OK I’ll change when we get back to the car,” she said as she continued to take dainty steps. Instead of heading for the car, Elaine had other ideas after we left he pharmacy and the next stop was a lingerie shop.

This time, there was no holding her back, and in short order, she had selected, several new bras, including one long line affair, a red corselette with three stocking suspenders per side. Finally she bought a panty girdle.

I carried all our purchases as we finally made our way back to the car. Ignoring my comments about her shoes, Elaine got in and drove us home but via a food store first.

We filled the trolley with all kinds of low fat and health conscious foods before we turned for the check out. As we unloaded the trolley, Elaine quietly slipped a couple of women’s magazines onto the check out counter.

Soon we were back home having lunch and still she kept her boots on. She seemed to be walking with daintier steps as she quickly prepared a late lunch for us. The meal didn’t take too long to produce as Elaine slipped the pre-made meal into her microwave.

It was however, quite delicious and I devoured my lasagne with relish, this shopping caper can produce a healthy appetite.

She sat down beside me with her plate in her lap and I watched now and again as she took small ladylike amounts on her fork instead of my ladling the stuff into my mouth as quickly as possible.

I finished first and as she continued, I started to undo her laces on her boots, but she stopped me.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Taking these things off your feet now, you must be in agony.”

“They were at first but they are OK now,” she answered.

“I don’t believe you,” I said “Walk over there and back.”

She did as I asked and she was obviously in some discomfort as reluctantly she put each foot down in turn. She was trying to keep the pressure off her toes but the height of the heels prevented that from happening.

“Elaine, come here,” I bellowed.

“No I wont,” she replied.

“OK then I’ll come to you,” and I chased after her as she ran towards the stairs.

I caught hold of an ankle when she was about half way up the stairs and pulled her down towards me laughing.

I quickly had her slithering down towards me on her rear and she then started laughing. It was like we were a couple of 14 year olds on our first date as I pinned her down.

“Come on off with these,” I said.

“Oh John,” she cried at me.

“No I don’t want to marry a cripple,” I said.

Soon I had the tight laces undone and her right foot was released. Her toes were all tightly packed alongside each other like little sardines in a can. I massaged her foot and moved her toes and she relaxed slightly to let me carry on the same procedure with the left foot.

Then I did something I have never done before, I kissed her foot and she giggled.

“You liked that, didn’t you,” she said.

“Yes I did, your feet have a sexy raw smell of new leather and sweat.”

“Do it again and this time do it slowly.”

I placed her painted toenails into my mouth and sucked hard through her tights. She was oohing and aahing away as I massaged one foot and I sucked and licked the other.

Suddenly she stopped, “What do you mean you don’t want to marry a cripple? Who said anything about marriage?”

I stopped too, stunned and I grinned.

She grabbed hold of my neck and pulled me down on top of her and we kissed a long lingering and tender kiss. I kept my eyes open and I could see that she had hers closed, her eyelashes long and alluring with the makeover mascara.

“Come on,” I said and grabbed her hand as we headed back upstairs.

It was about 6:30pm when we ventured back into the shower and got ready to have dinner.

Elaine cleaned her face and put on her stretch jeans while I reverted back to my usual pair. She put on one of the pairs of shoes that she bought and they were an incredible pair of open toed platform sandals with a tapered heel at least four and half inches tall.

With these fitted she was taller than me and I had an inferiority complex growing.

We both went into the kitchen and noticed the answer machine indicator lamp flashing. Elaine pressed the button and it was from Lorraine who indicated that she would be home very late and no-one was to wait up for her.

“Well we can eat in or we can eat out what will the mademoiselle require?” I asked.

“I think that a quiet night in would be good,” she answered. “What would you like to eat?”

“Apart from you not much,” I replied. “Anyway, I think it is time I produced the dinner tonight.”

“Well if you want to cook, you should wear an apron,” and with that she produced a frilly gingham apron from behind the door. She quickly lowered it over my head and tied it tightly round my waist. “My you do look cute,” she said.

I ignored that comment and quickly starting the ingredients for my chicken dinner. I cooked the rice and stir fried all the vegetables. I grilled the chicken and applied a creamy sauce before popping the chicken in the oven.

A hour later and I had set the table lit two candles and every matter was attended to. Elaine meanwhile had changed into a pretty floral dress and her hair was tied up into a tight bun, she wore her new lipstick and her latest shoes.

Her eyes shone like fire reflecting the candles as I opened a bottle of sparkling wine. She blinked slightly as the cork popped but it was surge of bubbles later that caught our attention as I hurriedly filled our glasses.

“To us,” I declared.

“Congratulations,” she cried.

“Thanks,” I laughed back

We drank back the wine and started on our dinner, soon I was feeling sated and very happy. We went back into our favourite position on the couch and watched the latest premiere on satellite television. I hitched her dress up slightly and inserted my hand in between those strong thighs and she immediately clamped them shut locking my hand in place.

She squeezed her thighs together tightly and my poor hand was unable to get free even if it wanted to. After a while she relented and she eased of and I pulled it free. Then obviously bored with the film she turned round removing the cushion for my head.

My head fell down and she quickly pushed her dress covered crotch towards my face. She in turn had herself facing my crotch and it was obvious to her that I was excited with what was happening because all of a sudden she got up and placed her knees on either side of my head and then pulled up the hem of her dress.

It fell over the top of my chest to give me an unrivalled view of her panties, her stockings and between her legs. She wasn’t finished yet because she then lowered herself onto my face and started to grind her moist pussy into my face.

I tried to extricate myself but I was pinned down by the weight of her body on my shoulders. I could hardly breath as she started rubbing her moist crotch in my face. I was enjoying what she was doing. It was like being smothered, she would cover my face for nearly 30 seconds or more and then allow me to get in a gulp of air before plunging back into her warm darkness again.

This went on for some time and then I could sense that she was getting tired with this game and I then felt my zip on my trousers going down. Her long nails soon prised my tool free and she started taking it in her mouth. She bobbed up and down and I kept licking her panty covered crotch. She soon stopped and hitched her knickers to one side to allow me to get better contact with her clitoris.

So we gave each other mouth to crotch sex and we came within seconds of one another, she taking all of my ejaculate and I still smothered by her body. We just lay like that for a few minutes, me breathing in her sweet perfume and she resting her head on my thigh.

We had just settled back down when we could hear a key in the door that indicated that Lorraine had arrived back home.

Despite the late hour and the fact that she had been out all day, she breezed in still wearing the same dark striped business suit from the morning. She sat down beside us and Elaine asked her if she would like a coffee.

“Thanks dear, that would be lovely. How have you been today?” she asked.

“Much better now, thanks, John and I went shopping and I bought loads of stuff,” she said as got up and walked through to the kitchen.

“You can show me later dear,” said Lorraine who was pre-occupied with taking off her shoes. Turning to me, she asked “John could you be a dear and rub the soles of my feet?”

“Just tell me where you wanted them rubbed,” I asked happy that she

had asked me.

She kicked off her suede court shoes and pointed to the soles and arches and I started with some gentle pressure on the underside of her foot. Despite her stockings, her feet were hot and sweaty but I soon had her oohing and aahing under the steady pressure of my thumbs.

“John I went over on my ankle today, could you rub my ankle too,” she said.

“Oh right, I see some swelling,” I said.

“It happened this morning,” she said.

“Let me get some oil and I’ll be right back, I think you need to slip your hose off,” I said and I went to retrieve some bath oil.

When I got back, Elaine had joined her and the two were lounging back sipping coffee. Trying to be assertive taking a pugh on the coffee table, I said to Lorraine, “right lets see your foot.”

She lifted it up on to my jeans and I could see that she needed a new foot never mind a massage. Years of wearing high heels had deformed her feet, her toes were curled round in a point to meet her big toe while her big toe was no longer straight.

She had a high arch and her nails were painted a dark plum colour. I started by pouring some oil onto my hand and started rubbing both hands together. Soon I was rubbing my thumbs into her sole pads and her heel. I massaged by putting both my thumbs together and pressing hard.

“Oh,” she said, “that is so good. Just there, keep rubbing there.”

I continued to apply additional pressure to the area near her toes and she said “Ah, not so hard, not so hard,” but I could see that she was enjoying this massage.

Elaine watched with interest but I could tell that she would like me to do the same to her. I took Lorraine’s left foot and applied the same pressure to the parts that required it. When I had finished she was lying back with her eyes closed.

“You have such strong hands and fingers, my feet feel as thought they are on fire,” she said standing up and walking around the room. “They are so much better, you should get a massage too, Elaine.”

I looked at Elaine and I could see that she wanted that treatment too. Unlike Lorraine’s size 6, Elaine’s size 8’s were not so abused. She did not have the high arch or the toe deformation that Lorraine had however it was obvious that her feet were going the same way.

I poured more oil onto my hands and began massaging her feet, she started moaning particularly when I started to massage her arches. I also gave her calf muscles a rub. Elaine was very turned on by the time I had finished.

“Well how was that?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“Really good. Now I know what you can do when you want to feel useful,” she laughed.

She got up and walked about in bare feet and I noticed that she only walked on tip toe when she went past me.

“Put your heels on the ground,” I said.

“I can’t,” she said. “Because I wear heels all the time now my calf muscle tendons have shortened.

“So?”

“So when I try to walk normally I cant because they hurt so much.”

“Come over here,” I asked.

She tip toed over and sure enough when I asked her to put her heel down, I could see and feel the tendons in her calf muscles tighten.

“Does it really hurt?” I asked applying some more oil to both calf muscles and the tendons.

“Yes but that feels so good, keep doing it,” she said as she stood in front of me on her toes.

- Chapter Night - A day alone with Lorraine. -

Having made a good recovery, from her infection, Elaine decided that she would go into work the next day. She put on her blue suit again, complete with blouse and pearls.

Soon she was gone and I went back to sleep to gain some well earned shut eye. We had made love the night before and I reckon it must have been 2am when I got to sleep.

At about 10am I woke up when I heard the postman drop letters through the door. I got up, showered and went back into the bedroom. I had a look around in some drawers and found nothing of interest except a small photograph album, that showed Elaine had been dressing as a girl long before she had met Lorraine.

There were pictures of her dressed in party dresses, riding breeches and she looked she must have been 12 or 13 at the time. Interesting.

I looked through her closets and found rows and rows of female fashions on show, in the corner there were a stack of shoe boxes and I noted that all contained high heeled shoes.

I decided that I would go through all the old clothes and decide what to keep and what to throw out. I found a half empty cupboard beside my side of the bed and started trying on and placing the items in the cupboard.

I rejected a few pairs of cord jeans because they were too small but there were several pure cotton shirts, some good quality sweat shirts and some slacks that did fit quite well.

I also found some socks and underpants that did fit too and soon stuffed them into a drawer. I went downstairs to pick up some cereal before starting on the final two bags.

The next bag did contain some feminine garments and just out of interest I tried them on. One was a silk camisole with lace trim and I could see that it didn’t fit. But there were several pairs of silk panties and I liked the feel of the material against my skin. I also found some more silk shirts or were they blouses. I tried them on was able to convince myself that I would keep them.

When I was finished I still had 3 bags of clothing left and I decided to take them back to the basement.

After a bite of lunch, I got out my bike and cycled home but mum wasn’t home. I got in and watched a little TV before she returned at 2:00pm.

“Hi son,” she said hauling in two rather heavy looking shopping bags. Like most women in this country, she had picked up some shopping was having the chore of carting it home and it seemed to stretch her arms and round her shoulders.

A helped take a bag and we carried it all to the kitchen. I told her that I had been invited to stay with Elaine and Lorraine and that I would be moving out to live there. “They are really nice girls,” I told her.

I arranged to bring Elaine round on Saturday afternoon and I was pedalling back up the hill again. When I got back into the drive, I was surprised to see Lorraine’s car sitting there.

I walked in the open door and headed for kitchen. I tried the living room before heading upstairs calling her name as I went. When I reached her room, she was lying on the bed with her head on her hand wearing the sexiest outfit, I had ever seen her wear.

She had laced herself into a sexy satin basque and wore sheer nylon stockings that came up to midway on her thighs. She had a pair of red heels to match her basque and she had a red ribbon holding her hair neat and tidy.

Her lips were also ruby red and her make-up although heavy made her look incredibly beautiful. My mouth dropped.

Elainew
Elainew
13 Followers
1...456789