Elaine & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the ice and said. “John where have you been, I have been waiting nearly two hours for you.”

“I decided to go out to my mum’s house,” I replied lamely.

“Well come here now and close the door,” she replied and started waving a finger at me.

I kneeled at the side of the bed and put my arms around her. She smelled so nice, with lots of perfume. I put my head into her lap and she stroked my hair. I looked up at her and she held my hair tightly and she began to tug hard.

I found myself being forced up to her waiting red lips. She opened them and I could feel her breath warm my face as I moved toward her. She kept pulling and soon I could feel her lips on mine, her creamy lipstick smearing onto my lips.

When I came up for air, she smiled and wiped my face but then she did something strange, she reached over and took her lipstick and applied some to my lips. My erection became stronger if that was possible and I kissed her again.

We kissed until our lips were raw and then she started pushing on my head, she wanted me down. I could tell, she pushed me even when I lingered on her full soft breasts. Down past her navel and down between her legs. She opened her legs up wide and I knew what she wanted. Every time I tried to come back up she would push me down again.

In the end I gave in and my lipstick covered mouth was where she wanted it. Right on top of her vagina and sucking hard on little clitoris. She was moving in rhythm to my lapping at her fanny. She smelled and tasted clean between and encouraged I pushed my tongue as far as I could into her slit. She was moaning and writhing on the bed and soon shuddered to a halt seemingly satisfied. Like a dog with a bone that has had it removed I continued to lap between her legs.

But she asked me to stop and I came back up for air. Almost at once she grabbed my penis and then inserted it into her. “I have just done a test and I am right in the middle of my cycle, I want your baby now,” she said.

I was going to be a father if I could release this river of come inside me and that is what I did. She turned over and fell fast asleeep with a big smile on her face.

Elaine would be home soon, so I decided to get up and get dressed and was soon getting supper prepared. I vowed that I would tell what had happened with Lorraine as soon as she got home.

I had the evening meal almost finished when Elaine rang to say that she had a late appointment with some retired Army Captain. I explained that the supper would be spoiled but she just said that she would get something while she was out.

I took a tray up to Lorraine who was still sleeping soundly. I gently nudged her and we kissed again. I almost dropped the tray. I got free and put the tray down and she started eating. “I think I will be eating for two from now on,” she joked.

I told her that Elaine would be late home that night and asked if she would like to go to a movie. She said yes and she asked me to leave so she could get ready.

I wasn’t too pleased, “Great,” I said. “I have just been very intimate with

you and you ask me to leave while you put your clothes on. Can’t I stay?”

“Yes I would like that,” she responded obviously changing her mind.

I watched her get ready, slowly at first but then with greater speed she shattered my previous impression of femininity set by Elaine a few days earlier.

She dressed simply explaining that not many people would see her inside a dark cinema. She ate her meal and I ate mine and then we headed off to the cinema.

We kissed and cuddled in the cinema and held hands too. She was aroused at one scene and let me know her feelings with a kiss on the lips.

Soon though we were home and found Elaine relaxing in front of the TV in her night gown and house coat drinking hot chocolate. I offered to make us both a cup and Lorraine accepted. I left the two girls chatting together.

Several minutes later, we were all seated facing one another but Elaine patted the settee beside her and I got up and sat down beside her.

Elaine broke the ice, “John you must know that I love you, but I think you owe me an explanation of what you have been doing with Lorraine behind my back.”

“What do you mean?” I asked startled surely Lorraine hadn’t told her of our extra involvement.

“Oh taking her to the cinema, meals in bed, for all I know you two have been making love while I have been away,” she sounded serious.

I thought a long time before I replied scared in case I said the wrong thing and quickly ended out on the front step.

“I didn’t think that you would have any objections if I showed Lorraine some consideration in her position as your surrogate mother,” I replied. “Besides I have grown to like her a lot over the last few days.”

“I realise that, I am pleased that you two are getting along so well,” she said. “We have discussed the matter and we have decided that we try for a baby with you as the father.”

“Thanks for keeping me posted,” I sighed happy that Elaine didn’t know that Lorraine was probably already pregnant. “Let me know when I have to my duty, I wont object,” I said smiling.

“I thought that we should go to bed together tonight, Lorraine has told me that she is the fertile part of her cycle,” she replied.

I looked at Lorraine who looked tired but then she spoke, “ I am really tired so if we have do it, I suggest we do it now.”

We finished our drinks and headed to the various bathrooms to clean up. I was first into bed and lay on my side to see which girl would be first to join me.

As it happened it was Elaine and she entered wearing a sexy red negligee and red panties, her pert breasts bobbing up and down as she walked.

She came over and brushed out her now long hair and lay down beside me before taking my left nipple with her long nails and squeezing hard. “Don’t ever lie to me John, you will find me extremely upset if you do,” she said.

“I haven’t lied to you,” I said

“Have you slept with Lorraine then?” she asked.

“Yes I have twice,” I said clearing my throat.

“Thank you for telling me that, Lorraine has already told me that she had seduced you and I am glad that you are honest enough to admit it,” she added.

At that moment, Lorraine arrived wearing a lemon coloured lace outfit, her bigger breasts bouncing wildly as she moved on to my right hand side.

I could smell the presence of two beautiful women and I was the filling in a really neat sandwich. Lorraine asked, “Did he admit to you what we did?”

“Yes he came clean fortunately,” Elaine smiled. “He passed the test with flying colours.”

“What test?”

“The test we set for you, we know that you will love and care for us both now,” she replied. With that both girls homed in on me with one on each cheek and started to kiss. This was unbelievable and we started a night of romance.

First Elaine mounted my chest and started to thrust her pussy into my face and I greedily lapped up her moist juices. I could taste the pee from her last visit to the toilet but who cared. Meanwhile Lorraine had taken to pulling and playing with my penis.

She had me erect in seconds and was soon mounted on my crotch to start the best night of sex I had ever had. I was being violently ridden by both girls at the same time and it was bliss or heaven or somewhere.

I was quite expecting this configuration to last some time and it did with Elaine convulsing in my face after 10 minutes. Lorraine’s slow rhythm built up and my depleted stock of semen was soon headed inside her womb.

We collapsed in a heap and soon we fell asleep as both girls continued to kiss me. Lorraine seemingly uncaring that she had had no orgasm fell onto my right arm while Elaine cradled me from the left placing her warm chest against my face. I sucked greedily on Elaine’s nipples that responded eagerly to the call.

Apart from waking up at 3:30am to answer the call of nature, I was wedged between these two lovely ladies all night. When I awoke in the morning, both had risen and had obviously left for work. I was so tired I hadn’t even heard the alarm sound.

On the dressing table there was a note from Elaine to meet her at work around 1:00pm.

So I promptly went back to the still warm bed that smelt so feminine but with that musky sexy smell that still lingered.

- Chapter 10 - Lunch with Elaine -

I eventually woke from a long deep sleep at around 11:45 and

thought shit I was going to be late for our meeting. I dressed in smartest suit and

headed for the door to meet the girl of my dreams.

As I walked along the street, I could see her waiting in the doorway to her office as she said she would be. She waved to me and came running towards me. She gave me a big hug and asked where would like to go to lunch.

“I’m easy,” I replied.

“OK, then, come with me,” she said and although she had her arm in mine I found myself being led to a top class restaurant in the heart of Edinburgh’s west end. I helped with her chair and looked at the menu and declared, “I don't know what I am doing here, I cant afford to buy a glass of water never mind a lunch here with you.”

“Relax,” she said. “This is my treat to you for last night and let you into my plans for our future.”

“What plans?” I asked looking at her.

“Our wedding plans,” she announced with delight.

“Our wedding? Are you so sure about me?” I asked.

“Absolutely sure, I have something to show you,” and she withdrew a travel agent’s envelope from her bag. She tossed the envelope to me and I opened it to see that inside was three return flight tickets from Edinburgh to Schipol airport in Amsterdam.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“Do you have a passport?” she asked ignoring my question.

“I have the application forms here,” she stated without waiting for my reply. “I have to get mine changed for obvious reasons and then we can travel.”

“Look am I missing something?” I asked.

“Well you know that marriage between transsexuals and men continues to be illegal in the UK, so I thought we could go to Holland where it isn’t. We go in three weeks time to Amsterdam with Lorraine. We will have to spend some time in Holland and get a witness but it should not be problem. Do you think your brother would like to go?”

“Did you ever think to ask me about this?” I asked.

“Didn’t need to, I saw how you felt last night,” she replied sitting back with a smug smile.

“Well there is one small complication,” I answered.

“What?”

“I start my new job on the day you want to fly out to Holland,” I smiled. “It looks like I will just have to postpone the starting date by a couple of weeks.”

She reached over and placed her beautiful lipstick covered lips on mine and press hard, so hard and then inserted her tongue. That gave me an immediate erection and a reached and found her hand and gave it a squeeze.

“You are serious,” I stated. “You want to get married to me?”

“Yes, silly.”

“OK then lets do it, I really love you Elaine.”

So ended the first crazy week of our life together. We left the restaurant and went home to bed. I had a feeling that I would be spending a lot more time in bed over the coming months.

In the weeks that followed the girls excitedly made all the arrangements for the wedding and we flew out with my brother who wanted to be my best man. The wedding was a simple civil affair much to the disappointment of my mother who wanted to be present. We had a slap up wedding dinner on our return but she never ever quite forgave me for that. Of course she didn’t know about Elaine though she confessed to me later that she thought that she was an attractive girl.

Our sexual intercourse was what pulled us together, sometimes, I would make love to one or other of the two girls and very frequently together. Elaine continued to have minor operations and improvements to her body. She had her Adam’s apple shaved and she had some more cosmetic surgery on her already pretty face.

I eventually started my job with that local high technology company making displays for fighter aircraft. Although the salary wasn’t something to shout about, I was able to make inroads on the mountain of debt that I had accumulated while at university.

Elaine gave me her old BMW while she went upmarket and bought a new Audi. I was happy supremely happy.

- Chapter Eleven - The ending -

All that was over a year ago as I pad through to the babies room, I had to get off the bed carefully to avoid disturbing the two girls who have not heard our little girl crying. I manage to get to the root of the problem, her nappy is wet and I set about changing it.

She is still crying as I place her on the changing mat, I take off her disposable nappy and find another in the drawer, despite having only one eye open. The new nappy and the baby cream help soothe her and I talk to her as she tries to grab her toes. She looks happy and gurgles up at me.

I turn to put her back into her cot when I catch sight of Elaine standing smiling at the door, she looks radiant as she stands there in her long silk pink nightdress and high heeled mules that never seem to be missing from her feet.

As I put little Nicola into her bed, Elaine comes over and stands beside me and grabs my arms and folds them around her waist, she looks at me and I look at her and then we hug until we are in a close embrace.

Under Lorraine’s guidance, Elaine has turned out to be an excellent mother for Nicola. She has devoted her life to the child since she was born several weeks ago. Giving up her well paid job to stay at home and nurse our beautiful baby.

Lorraine helped by feeding the baby (and me) her breast milk while I looked on as a very happy father with three women in my life.

Standing against the cot we both looked at our little baby girl who is now fast asleep again and then we turn to go back to bed. She takes my hand and soon I am back beneath the covers, the smell of female perfume from Lorraine on my right still asleep and the sexier aroma of my wife on my left almost suffocating me

“Elaine I love you,” I said as I fell fast asleep as she looked on.

The last thing I feel is her kiss on my forehead as I snuggle into her warm chest.

- THE END -

* * * * *

Please forward your comments good or bad to Elaine.

This story is the copyright ã of Elaine and no fee should be charged for storing or downloading. If any fee-paying site is interested in this story then I would be happy to discuss terms. If anyone wants to talk with me directly I can be found on www.transsexuals.com/chat.html most nights and at the weekends.

Author's Notes

Scottish beer is still graded in terms of strength with an old cost per barrel in shillings giving an indication of the beer strength and 80/- or 80 shilling ale is one is of the strongest dark beers.

Pentland Hills, A long range of hills that lie about a mile away from the Edinburgh City boundary, where there are many cycle tracks and walkways.

Marks and Spencer - Name of the best know clothing and food store in the UK. M&S as they are known have a really good selection of top quality ladies clothes including lingerie.

The legal age of consent for marriage in Scotland is 16. While UK law prevents a transsexual who is still regarded as a biological male from marrying another man. This is despite several appeals to the Court of Human Rights by leading UK transsexuals.

1...456789