Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Arsenic Wells the deal was closing when the buyers pulled guns and turned a deal into an armed robbery. More than that, though, Roy thought that they meant to kill him. Mark knew, or at least suspected that Roy was getting information on him and wanted to eliminate him before he got enough to do any damage. Roy suspected something was up and used a remote in his pocket to trigger some traps. Claymores took out most of the buyers (Roy had set them up close, but facing out, the results had been brutal), Hunter had used the shock and confusion to shoot down the rest. Eight men had died, none of them in Roy's crew. What had really impressed Hunter about this was Roy did all the work and most of the killing. What had impressed Roy about Hunter was Hunter did not know about the Claymores, but within a second was reacting.

The buyers were dead, the drones destroyed, but they had the money. The contractors the buyers had been said to represent disappeared, a few of the leading figures reappeared later in Iraq working for someone else. Hunter wanted to go and pay them a visit just to settle the score, but Roy suspected that they would know nothing about it except that someone, Mark was Roy's guess, arranged the sale and handled all the details.

Now he was heading back to Las Vegas. He and Leon had been scouting out the route for the deal. Everyone always talked about Mexico, but the border was too secure. Some people might take that as a joke, but there was always a chance someone would find you: they were looking on the southern border. Then there was the problem; once you were in Mexico you had to deal with the drug gangs and either fight them or buy them off, either way it was a pain in the ass. No, their group went north to get out of the country. The Canadian border was long with lots of places were it was no more than an idea. Once they were in Canada they could get to the coast and on a boat with no one the wiser.

That was something that had seemed odd about Arsenic Wells. It was in the middle of nowhere, in the desert mountains along the California-Nevada state line. It was great for secrecy, but you still had to get the goods out of the country. The buyers had promised they had that taken care of, but it did not sit well with Roy.

Roy and Leon were in another of the older full sized SUVs that were ubiquitous in their line of work. This one was a bit older and dirtier, the kind of thing that was not going to get a lot of attention in rural Idaho. They had driven the entire route into Canada and to the ranch where the deal was to take place. They took lots of notes, pictures and videos and felt comfortable that they could make it without any problems. As long as they were smart, that was. Hunter was very fond of reminding people that Timothy McVeigh got stopped for driving without a license plate. "Don't get caught for the little stuff when you're doing big stuff," he frequently said. Roy took it as a reminder to watch the details.

Leon was Hunter's right hand man and had been with him for a long time, as long as either of them wanted to admit. Leon was about 40, 6' tall with the beginnings of a beer gut that never seemed to get any bigger. He had long blonde hair that he either tied into a pony tail when he was doing something or let hang loose when he was goofing off. He had a mustache and short full beard that reminded Roy of a younger Greg Allman. Leon had assorted tattoos on his arms and back, but they seemed to have been added one at a time with no real plan in mind. Leon was great in a fight and relished a good brawl. On an earlier scouting trip, he had taken Roy into a redneck bar, loudly insulted the biggest guy there then beat the crap out of him. All in all, Roy was more afraid of Leon than Hunter. Hunter could kill better and easier, but avoided pointless confrontations while Leon picked any fight he could. Hunter usually kept him on a tight leash, but when he turned him loose, watch out.

Leon had not been a fan of Roy's in the beginning. He didn't understand what Roy did and did not understand why they should give him a cut. Then came Arsenic Wells. Leon still did not understand precisely what Roy did, but he understood he had saved them so whatever he did was okay. For his part, Roy liked Leon. He had a great sense of humor, albeit one that leaned towards bad puns, and was loyal to his friends. They traveled surprisingly well together, they had compatible tastes in music both liked the same greasy diner foods.

But now they were almost home and Roy was getting restless. He wanted Elaine. He wanted his beautiful slave beneath him while he pounded away at her. He wanted his hands on her body and the look in her eyes when he made her cum. He tried not to think too much about her, getting an erection around another man, at least in these circumstances, was a gaffe.

It was late Thursday afternoon when they pulled into the driveway of Roy's house. Roy thought how nice it was to be home, especially when he would be fucking Elaine soon. He grabbed his bags out of the back and said good-bye to Leon with an unnecessary reminder about the meeting here Saturday night at 5:30pm.

Anna greeted him at the door and gave him a quick update on what had been going on while he was gone. There was nothing major, a few household details and the pool guy had been a day late, again. Roy realized that at some point he would need to get another pool service company, but right now he had other things on his mind.

He thanked Anna and told her to have Elaine ready then send her to his office. He gave Anna instructions for dinner. He would be grilling, but wanted everything else ready so he could eat at 8pm; late, but he did not want to be rushed. He was tempted just to find Elaine and take her now but he had things to do first. He left his bag of dirty clothes for Anna to clean and took his "brain bag" upstairs to his office.

Roy's office was tidy, bookshelves along one wall, a shelf with assorted electronics on another, a liquor cabinet next to the windows that opened up to the back of the house. He was not sure how many laptops he had at the moment, he tended to get them as he needed them. He was very thorough about wiping the memory in them when he was done, but laptops were tools and he did not get attached to them.

Roy took his current laptop out of his bag and plugged it into his desktop. While the files were copied, he ran some programs that would tell him what really had happened while he was gone. There were lots of hidden cameras and door monitors around the house and he could track anybody in any room at any time. He did not trust Anna and wanted to see what she had been up to. He ran a program to condense two weeks down to a few minutes. He had acquired some facial recognition software from one of the casinos (they got it from the Israelis, he was curious about that deal) and set it for Anna, Elaine, Hunter and "other". Then he cross referenced it with the door locks history.

All the files from his recon trip to Canada were on the computer he sent a message to Hunter to meet him here at 7pm to go over it all. Hunter was going ahead tomorrow with two of his guys, Bruce and Bligh, to get things set up and Roy wanted him to have all the information he needed. It was going to be a busy night and day tomorrow.

By now his other programs had run. He watched the file on Elaine first, it was all at high speed but he could slow it down as he needed. Nothing really surprised him, he knew she would be curious and he let her see the things he wanted her to see. It was hard not to just watch her, especially when Hunter had her bent over the table. Hunter's file was about the same, fucking Elaine and leaving with her then returning a few days later.

He was interested in what Anna did. He did not trust her, but finding an Association approved housekeeper/slave keeper was not easy. She had good references and was able to take care of some of his other less than legal chores, but his gut told him that she was going to sell him out. Sure enough, he found lots of segments of her searching in places she had no business searching. Roy knew what she was after, and he doubted she would find it. The fact that she was looking so intently told him that someone beside him was paying her.

The "other" file brought a little surprise. There was J.J., using Anna's key card, and looking in some of the same places. How he looked concerned Roy. Anna had been thorough, but a little haphazard. J.J. looked a lot more professional, he seemed to know the best hiding places and how to look in them without someone knowing. It looked like he was planting a few bugs, too. He could not get in to this office so Roy felt secure in here, but no business would be conducted in the rest of the house. As soon as all this was over, assuming he survived, he was going to get rid of Anna and get rid of (in the euphemistic sense) J.J. In the meantime, he needed to know more about J.J. He took some of the images from the facial recognition software and sent it off to a few people with better contacts.

He saved the files, encrypted everything and shut down his computer. There was a light knock at the door. Roy keyed the remote unlock button and the door opened.

"Hello, Master," Elaine said, almost shyly. As he always did, Roy took a moment to look her up and down. She was a beautiful woman, everything about her appealed to him. She was thirty and he was twenty-two, but there was no other woman out there he would rather own than her. Her body was amazing and her mind and spirit understood everything that was being done to her.

"Come here, slave," Roy ordered.

Elaine walked across the hardwood floor and stood in front of her owner. He was a handsome man, and she was happy he was her owner. He was younger than her, with the experience and stamina of an older man and the recovery of a younger. She looked at his steel blue eyes, his short sandy blonde hair and the mustache and goatee that tickled her when his face was between her thighs. He was tall, a little over six foot, with broad, muscular shoulders, a slightly hairy chest and a flat stomach. His strong arms had held her many times while he plundered her body, and she knew he had some of the best legs she had ever seen on a man. And then there was his big penis; it might not be the source of his control over her, but it was certainly the physical manifestation of that control. He had used it so many times on her; in her would be more accurate, she thought; and she craved it even more.

Elaine was starting to wonder if she loved him, if such a thing was even possible. She certainly loved what he did to her and what he had others do her and was utterly fascinated by him, but love? Love for a man who had introduced himself to her by raping her? There were definite feelings growing that she could not define. Elaine did not think she had ever been in love with a man, none of her boyfriends had been able to do it for her. She had loved Amanda, she could admit that now, but Amanda knew her as a person, not just an object and Elaine had known Amanda, though not as well as she had thought, apparently. As she stood naked in front of him, ready to do whatever he wanted, eager for whatever he wanted to do to her, she knew there were feelings growing inside her that she could not easily explain and was afraid to face. So she did what she always did in these circumstances; pushed those thoughts to the side and concentrated on the moment.

Roy unzipped his pants and slid them down to his knees, his cock sticking up, ready for Elaine. Elaine gazed at it, wondering what he was going to make her do. Roy stroked it slowly, wondering the same thing. He kept thinking that he could make her do anything, anything he wanted, anything he could imagine.

"On your knees, slave," Roy ordered her and kicked off his pants. He pushed them to the side and made room for Elaine between his legs. Elaine knelt down in front of him, naked and vulnerable, her big blue eyes gazing expectantly at him. He felt the obligation to push her limits, well, soon enough for that.

He stroked her beautiful face, touching her chin, lifting it slightly, and caressed her neck. He traced her lips with his finger, slowly working his way into her mouth. She responded eagerly, licking his intruding finger and softly sucking it. He pushed it deeper into her mouth then slid it in and out. He could see Elaine was really getting into this, but he had better uses for her mouth. He took his finger out, put his hand behind her head and guided it to his cock.

Roy kept his hand on her head as she began to lick his shaft. He had to admit that Elaine was getting better as her tongue traced the bottom of his bulb. He had not tied her hands this time so she reached up and caressed his thighs while she worked on his cock. She began to take it in her mouth, gently sucking the tip and sliding it in deeper, slowly working it into her throat. She found doing this on her own difficult; it was much easier when the man forced it past her gag reflex.

There was a rap at the door and Anna came in.

"Dinner is ready at your convenience. Do you have anything else for me today?" Anna asked.

Roy held Elaine's head in place, his cock in her mouth and answered Anna. "No, Anna. Do you have plans for tonight?"

"I'm going to see J.J.," she answered.

"Good. Tell J.J. thanks for all his work and if the deal goes well I'll let him borrow Elaine for a night as a reward," Roy told her.

"Yes, sir. I'll be back in the morning," Anna said and turned to go.

"Good night, Anna," Roy said as she left.

Elaine had frozen and tensed up when Roy said J.J. could borrow her. She did not want to be in his power, she did not want to have to do everything he told her. But, she was Roy's slave and if that was what he ordered her to do, she would. She would just hate every minute of it. Why was sucking Roy's cock so much different than sucking J.J.'s? In the end, it was still just a penis in her mouth, but Elaine knew that it was the man behind the cock that made one disgusting and one wonderful even if the very act was the same.

Roy liked the reaction his offer produced in Elaine. He pushed her head back on his shaft and she continued work. He had no intention of letting J.J. have Elaine, most likely after the deal J.J. would disappear and later, maybe years later, an unidentified body would turn up somewhere. He did not want Anna to suspect anything and he liked keeping Elaine worried. Then he stopped thinking for a minute and lost himself in the pleasure of this beautiful woman sucking his cock.

Elaine felt Roy pull her head off of him. She looked up at him as his cock slid out of her throat and mouth. "Stand up," he told her. Elaine stood. "Turn around," he instructed. She did. Roy put his legs between hers and looked at her beautiful back and butt. He reached between her legs and fingered her wet pussy. Elaine moaned happily as his fingers entered her. He slid his middle and ring fingers into her pussy and hooked his thumb into her tight little asshole. Roy slowly pulled her back towards him while pleasuring her with his hand.

Elaine was on the verge of orgasm when Roy pulled out of her. She groaned with disappointment until she felt his hands on her hips pulling her down onto his lap. She reached under herself and guided his shaft into her waiting slit. She sat down on him, feeling his cock slide into her, moaning "Master" as he filled her. She rested her hands on his thighs, for balance and leverage and moved her hips slightly, working him deeper into her body.

They both stilled for a moment, each savoring the feeling of his hard shaft filling her hot, tight pussy. Roy felt her juices drip down onto his balls, the trembling in her body told Roy she was almost ready to cum. He loved how easily she orgasmed with him, how strongly her body responded to being a slave. On her own she began to move, rotating her hips and milking his shaft, slowly lifting herself up and down on him. Roy took his hands off her hips and began to rub her back, working his way down to cup her perfect ass. He slapped each cheek lightly then reached between her cheeks and pushed his middle finger into her ass.

When his finger was in up to the second knuckle, Elaine's body exploded into an orgasm. She bounced faster on his shaft while pushing her ass deeper onto his finger. She loved the feeling of being filled front and back. When he jammed in a second finger she yelled out in pleasure and rode him faster and harder, her body overwhelmed.

Roy came hard. He had missed his slave and, apparently she had missed him. He was amazed at her display of wantonness as she rode his cock. He had originally wanted to cum in her mouth, make her swallow two weeks of built up semen, but he was not about to stop her when she was going wild like this. When he came, his eyes rolled back in his head and drool dripped from the corner of his mouth. Even as he fired round after round of cum into her, Elaine kept riding him. Only after her orgasm subsided did she stop.

"Oh, Master; oh, Master," she moaned over and over. She wiggled her hips on him one more time, then he pulled his fingers out of her ass and lifted her off him. She turned, climbed onto her owner and kissed him passionately, her hands reaching beneath his shirt and rubbing his chest. Roy pulled her body against him and kissed her, his tongue eagerly finding hers. His hands roamed her body, and inevitably found their way back to her perfect ass.

"Master?" Elaine said softly.

"Yes, slave," Roy said, amused at the nervousness in her voice. After all he had done to her it was funny that anything would make her shy.

"Can I ask a favor?" she was avoiding his eyes.

"You may ask, pet," Roy answered, stroking her ass while cum dripped out of her and onto his leg.

"Hunter is going to be here later," she said timidly.

"Yes he will. Would you like Hunter to use you?" Hunter had told Roy about their time in the mountain; Roy wished he could have seen Elaine getting whipped then asking Hunter to fuck her ass. He'd have to take her to the dungeon soon and whip her himself.

"Yes, Master," she said softly. Roy could tell that was not all she wanted.

"And?" he prompted her.

Elaine took a deep breath then said in a rush "and you, too. At the same time." She blushed furiously.

Roy found it funny that she would be so ashamed to ask. She had already been fucked by both of them and by multiple men at the same time, but he realized that she had never asked, it had always just been done to her.

"I think that can be arranged, slave," he told her and she smiled. "On two conditions," he added.

"What are those, Master?"

"First, Hunter and I have some important business to do, so you will have to wait. Outside the door, kneeling until we're done and that may take a couple of hours."

"Yes, Master," she quickly agreed.

"And you will ask Hunter, telling him exactly what you want," Roy said with a smile.

"Yes, Master," there was a trace of hesitation in her voice, but she wanted this enough to agree.

"Okay, but I'm not done with you yet," he patted her butt.

Elaine wanted nothing more right now than to be used over and over by this man. Soon enough she would get both him and Hunter, but right now her world was Roy. She had missed her owner terribly while he was gone; he had already become the center of her world. She kissed him again and started pulling his shirt off. Roy made no effort to stop her and reveled in her display of lust for him. As soon as his shirt was off, her hands were all over his broad, muscular chest and she began to kiss his shoulders. Her hands explored him, her small fingers ran through his chest hair and around to his smooth back. Roy gently guided her head to his neck and she began to kiss and lick it, despite the several days of stubble.