Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only difference this time is that the marks those other things left were either in your soul or they would heal without leaving any visible difference," Roy continued. "This was be a mark visible to anyone who sees it, and many people will see it."

"Where will it be, Master?" Elaine asked.

"Why, on that perfect ass of yours, where else?" Roy answered. "Right where Amanda marked you before. That little turtle was her mark, I've seen it on a few other women she enslaved. The location is classic, although the thigh, upper back or ankles are common places for brands or tattoos, too. Amanda is out of the picture, her mark is gone and I will put my own on you." He turned serious for a moment, "then maybe I'll call in five or six guys to fuck you in the ass one after another just to remind you that you are a slave."

Elaine looked, surprised at the tone of his voice and saw a hint of anger in his eyes.

"Now, slave," he said softly with a dangerous, exaggerated calm, "do you have any more questions before we resume fucking the shit out of you?"

"No, Master," Elaine said softly.

"Good, then finish your drink and get ready to take more cock," Roy said, gently patting her leg.

Elaine took the last sips then handed the glass to Hunter. As soon as she did Roy shoved her back on her stomach. One hand roughly grabbed her hair and pressed her head into the bed while the other guided his hard cock to her ass. Elaine squirmed, trying to scoot out of the way while Roy forced his way back into her.

"I need to remind my slave of her place," Roy said to Hunter. "Why don't you get the chair ready and we'll give her the DP she's been asking for."

Roy began pounding Elaine's already sore ass. While he did, his free hand slapped her ass and thighs. Elaine's eyes watered and she yelped in pain as Roy violated her again.

"What are you?" Roy asked her as he slammed into her.

"A slave, Master," Elaine replied through clenched teeth.

"To whom do you belong?" Roy asked, slamming into again.

"You, Master," Elaine wanted to beg him to be gentler, but knew he would not not and would only hurt her more for asking.

"What can I do to you?" he drove hard all the way into her and held it there, grinding his hips into the soft flesh of her abused ass.

"Oh," Elaine moaned, "anything you want, Master."

Roy pulled all the way out then, with one powerful stroke, rammed his cock all the way back in. "I'm going to brand you, right here," he pinched her butt on the upper right cheek, "how do you feel about that?"

"Whatever my master wishes," her bound hands grabbed handfuls of the bedding.

"Good," Roy pulled out of her without cumming then climbed around to her head. He pushed his cock, fresh from pounding her ass, into Elaine's mouth. "Clean it good, slave," he ordered her.

Elaine did not have much choice. He slowly fucked her mouth, sliding his cock all the way in. It tasted foul. Lube did not taste good to begin with, the added flavor of her ass on it was enough to make her gag, but with his big cock in her throat she could not even do that.

"Whenever you're finished," Hunter said with a cough, "we can get started. Do you want front or back?"

Roy pulled out without cumming again, saving himself for what was coming next. He walked to the chair and sat down, "I'll take front."

Elaine knew what was going to happen next, this was what she had wanted all night. She had not expected to be fucked this hard and this often before they doubled her, somehow she thought that they would start with that. Now, she was sore and tired; her ass and pussy ached and cum filled her mouth and stomach and now they were going to fuck her again.

Hunter helped her sit up. "Be glad your owner is so kind to you," he said, gently playing with her breasts, "a slave should never question her master. I would have given you a very long, very hard whipping for doing so."

Elaine wiped her eyes with her bound hands, "yes, sir."

"Now, do you have something to say to Roy?" Hunter prompted her.

"Thank you, Master for being so kind to me," she thought of her aching ass and realized it could have been worse. "I am sorry for questioning you."

Roy grunted. "We're not finished with this yet, Elaine," he told her. "But I will have you punished more later. For now, come here and sit on my cock." Elaine slowly climbed off the bed, sore, and slowly and came over to the chair. "Face me," Roy ordered. Elaine walked up to him, his legs between hers and stopped above his rigid shaft. Roy guided her onto the chair, she hooked her legs above his, he knees on the chair. "Put my cock in your cunt," he commanded her.

"Yes, Master," Elaine said. With her hands bound in front of her she took hold of his cock and eased it into her sore pussy. She lowered herself onto him until she was sitting on his legs. Roy took her hands and put them behind his head. She wiggled her hips on him, trying to get settled in.

"Slave," Roy said, "Hunter is going to ram you ass in a second. I want to look in your beautiful eyes while we do you. Don't close your eyes, I want to see them the whole time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Elaine answered. She readied herself for this, this is what she had been waiting for since Hunter had dropped her off at home. She leaned forward, kissed his neck then looked into his steel blue eyes.

"Okay, Hunter," Roy said.

Hunter moved in behind Elaine. She looked exquisite like this. She was red from Roy smacking her ass and legs. Her ass dripped lube and Hunter could see how inflamed and irritated it was from getting fucked so hard. Hunter loved fucking her little ass, he would have to borrow her for a few days and pound it all day and night. As he looked at Roy's cock buried in her abused snatch, her juices dripping down onto his balls, Hunter realized the problem with Elaine. She was just too desirable as a slave, her beauty and innocence that no amount of raping and fucking could destroy was a potent combination. As long as Roy had her he would have to fight to keep her. Hunter would never turn on a friend, but if Roy had not been a friend and business partner, he would find a way to take her from him. Hunter put his hand on her back and she flinched in anticipation. He rubbed a little lube on his cock, then squirted some on his fingers. He thrust two fingers into Elaine's asshole, putting a little more in her. Then he put the tip of his cock against Elaine's puckered and battered little brown hole and began forcing his way into her.

Elaine wanted to close her eyes and concentrate on the two cocks inside her, but she kept them open as she had been ordered. She felt so full with both of them inside her, her pussy and ass both stretched, her whole body existing just to pleasure these two men. Without either of them moving, she was almost ready to cum. She was panting, sweating.

"Beg, slave, beg," Roy whispered in her ear.

"Please fuck your slave, Master," Elaine panted. "Please fuck this slave, Hunter, sir," Elaine managed to say over her shoulder. "Oh," she moaned, "please fuck me hard. Please use me."

"Good job, slave," Roy said. He began to slide in and out of her from below while roughly pulling on her nipples. The Hunter pulled back and rammed into her. Elaine's body exploded as they both started fucking her hard. She thought she kept her eyes open, but she could not focus. It was a massive orgasm that did not seem to stop. She lost all control over her body as they roughly used her. She had no idea she could feel this way, that her body could have this intense feeling of pleasure. She knew that this was what she was meant to do, anything that felt this wonderful had to be her destiny.

How long her orgasm lasted, she did not know, whether it was one long one or many shorter ones. She had no idea how long they fucked her, either. When she came back to her senses, both of them had stopped moving and she felt cum leaking from her front and back. She collapsed onto Roy and panted, crying into his ear "I love you, Master." She was shocked she had said it, but nothing else seemed worthy of what he had just made her felt.

"I know, slave, I know," Roy answered her. Roy was not surprised, he knew she had been close to this point for a while. She was a slave and her body and passions ruled her. Did she really love him? Maybe or maybe not, but Roy knew she loved what he did to her. More than that, though, this was another surrender. She had already surrendered her body, now she gave him her feelings, too.

Both men pulled out of her and she was helped to her feet, leaning on Roy. She looked at each of them, a faint smile on her lips.

"Well, slave," Hunter asked her, "was that all you wanted?"

"Yes, sir," Elaine answered, "it was wonderful."

"Okay, slave," Roy said to her, "let's go down to the dungeon. It's time to get branded."

Elaine felt a wave of panic and fear hit her, but she knew there was no way out. She nodded and took a step towards the door. She was a little wobbly and had to go slow, but she was walking. Roy motioned for her to lead the way and she walked down the hall, to the stairs and down. The whole time she just thought about walking, putting one front in front of the other. She tried not to think about being branded, or how much she had been violated tonight. Just one foot in front of the other. Then, she was in front of the dungeon door.

Roy opened the door and went in first. Hunter waited behind Elaine, just in case she made a run for it. Roy turned on the lights and Elaine saw again this little chamber of sexual torture. She saw the racks and hooks, the whips hanging from the wall (a few still had their tags on them, Elaine noted), but her eyes sought and found the branding iron with the R on it. It was about an inch tall, brand new polished metal. Once she saw that, she could think of nothing else.

Roy led her to the rack and flipped it so it was upright. He uncuffed Elaine and began securing her to the rack. Arms above her head, ankles and knees cuffed below to the polished wood. He put another strap around her waist and one more each on her upper thighs. Elaine tried to move, but there was no way she was going anywhere.

"Nice rack," Hunter complimented Roy. "Where'd you get it?"

"John Aminton," Roy answered as he checked all the straps. "Association approved equipment. John is a retired furniture worker in Kentucky. He makes these by hand. Very adjustable, lots of places to secure and hold your victim. Pricey, too. This was five grand." He pulled out a booklet and looked it over.

"What's that?" Hunter asked.

"Instruction manual," Roy answered and tossed it to him. "Can you double check me? Look at page sixteen 'branding set up'. I need to go get my blowtorch. I was using it to sear some rope."

Roy left and Hunter began double checking the straps, touching Elaine as much as he could while he did so. Elaine waited, helpless. All she could do was wait and hope it would be over soon.

Roy came back in.

"Looks good," Hunter said to him. "Have you ever branded a slave before?"

"Nope, first time," Roy answered. "I went to that seminar the Association had in Las Vegas last year so I know the basics. The most important things are an iron hot enough and a slave who does not move. I think that she is well enough secured."

"And don't press too hard," Hunter added, "let the iron do the work. Just hold it in her flesh and the heat will do the work."

"Of course," Roy said then lit the blowtorch.

Elaine jumped as she heard Roy ignite the blowtorch. It sounded hot, it sounded painful. She flinched as Roy touched her bottom. It was cold and she realized his was rubbing alcohol on her upper right cheek.

"Is that really necessary?" Elaine heard Hunter ask. "I think the iron will be hot enough to kill anything that might cause an infection."

"Maybe," Elaine could imagine Roy shrugging as he answered, "better safe than sorry. Gives me something to do while I get the iron heated, too."

Roy and Hunter made idle small talk while the iron heated. Most of it seemed to center around the maintenance schedule for a 1969 Oldsmobile. Elaine found the chatter distracting but comforting. They were not worried about her branding and that made her feel better.

"Okay," Roy said, "it's glowing. Let's do this." He stood behind Elaine and addressed her. "This is going to hurt. Try not to flinch, it may smear the brand and leave a bad mark. After this, slave, everyone who sees your ass will know you are a slave. There will be no hiding it. Are you mine?"

"Yes, Master," Elaine answered softly.

Roy stepped back and Elaine heard him turn the blowtorch off. She tensed, it was going to happen now. She felt Roy stand behind her and, briefly, warmth radiating onto her behind from the iron. Then she screamed. The iron touched her. She smelled burning flesh, her flesh burning, and the pain ripped through her. The iron seared it's way into her tender flesh, forever marking her. And then, just as suddenly, it was over.

"What do you think?" Roy asked Hunter.

"Looks good, you've got a good hand," Hunter answered. "Hey, I've to get going. You stay here with your slave, I'll get my stuff and hit the road." The two men shook hands. "Thanks for letting me use Elaine again, it was fun. I'll see you in Canada."

Roy walked Hunter to the stairs then went back into the dungeon. Elaine was still secure on the rack, the brand was a bright red spot on her smooth, pale ass. Roy had to admit that it did look good. Anything on her butt would look good, but the mark of his ownership of her was especially pleasing. He was tempted to get her down and let her go to bed after the long day and night she had had, but he was hard again. The branding made him want to use Elaine again.

Elaine was still crying when Roy rammed his cock into her ass again. Elaine screamed as he slammed into her helpless body. Her ass was so sore from tonight that she was not sure she could endure anymore, but what choice did she have? She belonged to Roy and Roy wanted to fuck her in the ass right now. She was a slave, she was Roy's slave.