Elaine on the Run Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‬Elaine murmured under her breath‭ "‬I was born in New York City.‭"

‬Sam smiled.‭ "‬Are you smart‭?"

‬Elaine knew this could be trouble,‭ ‬but she did not want to get caught in a lie.‭ "‬I went to college.‭"

"‬Did you graduate‭?"

‬Elaine nodded.‭

"‬What were your grades‭?"

"‬I finished with a‭ ‬3.8‭ ‬GPA.‭" ‬She didn't tell him that one of the reasons she had such good grades was that she had few friends and no boyfriends.‭ ‬She thought that the idea of a‭ ‬20‭ ‬year old smart,‭ ‬city chick who was also a virgin would push him over the edge.‭

‬Sam smiled wickedly.‭ "‬We're going to have some fun,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks.‭" ‬He took down a book.‭ "‬I want you to read this to me while I fuck you.‭ ‬You may be smart,‭ ‬but I'm going to be the one getting off today.‭ ‬All your education,‭ ‬all your smarts,‭ ‬all your safe city life‭; ‬none of that is going to stop me from fucking the hell out of you.‭ ‬I'll make you scream and beg while you serve me.‭"

Elaine did not say anything.‭ ‬She was too worried to speak‭; ‬what kind of brutality did he have in store for her‭? ‬She dressed,‭ ‬careful not to spill any coffee on her clothes.‭

"Very nice,‭" ‬Sam said.‭ ‬He kissed her and slipped a small collar around her neck.‭ "‬Lovely,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he said and hooked a leash on her collar.‭ ‬He gave the leash a tug,‭ "‬let's go take a ride.‭"

Elaine had a momentary flash of panic.‭ "‬Please,‭ ‬Sam,‭ ‬no horses.‭"

Sam laughed.‭ "‬Are you afraid of horses,‭ ‬my pet‭?"

"No,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine explained.‭ "‬It's just that,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬sir,‭ ‬I hurt.‭ ‬You've really hurt me and I don't think I could take riding a horse.‭"

"If you think you're hurting now,‭ ‬just wait until I'm done with you today,‭" ‬Sam said to her.‭ "‬No,‭ ‬no horses.‭ ‬We don't even have any here.‭ ‬You can't leave a horse by itself for a few weeks while you're somewhere else.‭ ‬They have a nasty tendency of dying if you don't feed them.‭ ‬We're taking my truck.‭"

"Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine wanted to add‭ "‬I think‭" ‬but did not.‭

Sam led her on the leash to his truck.‭ ‬Elaine realized it was the same truck he had picked her up in at the Oldsmobile yesterday.‭ ‬She was even more surprised when she looked and saw the San Francisco Peaks.‭ ‬From the angle and distance,‭ ‬she knew generally where she was.‭ ‬She was still in Northern Arizona,‭ ‬maybe‭ ‬60‭ ‬miles east from where Sam had picked her up.‭ ‬Why the long drive‭? ‬Why the plane trip‭?

Sam looked at her shock and smiled.‭ "‬Know where we are,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks‭?" ‬Elaine nodded.‭ "‬Wondering why I took the long way here‭?" ‬Elaine nodded again.‭ "‬Hunter was nearby,‭ ‬I could feel it,‭ ‬so I wanted to throw him off the trail.‭ ‬It will take him a little longer to find me now.‭" ‬He smiled at her,‭ "‬you didn't think I didn't know he was close‭? ‬I'm sure he had some fun with you,‭ ‬too.‭"

Sam helped Elaine up into the truck then got in himself.‭ ‬He started driving down a two track road.‭ ‬The cabin was tucked back in the trees,‭ ‬the road dropped quickly into a open plain.‭ ‬A few cattle grazed in the distance.‭ ‬Sam sped past the sagebrush and dropped a little more into a small canyon.‭ ‬Limestone cliffs rose a hundred feet beside them and a small creek flowed down the middle.‭ ‬Cottonwoods cast a greenish light and pleasantly shaded the area.

Sam stopped the truck,‭ ‬turned off the engine and got out.‭ ‬He helped Elaine down.

‭"‬Lovely spot for a picnic,‭ ‬isn't it‭?" ‬he said to Elaine.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

‭"‬Good,‭ ‬now get on your knees and start sucking my cock,‭" ‬he said with a grin.

‭"‬Yes, sir,‭" ‬Elaine said with resignation.‭ ‬She dropped to her knees.‭ ‬The ground was sandy,‭ ‬one rock started to dig into her right knee,‭ ‬but she gave it a nudge and it was out of the way.‭ ‬Sam stood in front of her with his hands on his hips.‭ ‬Elaine knew he expected her to do the work.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and unzipped his pants.‭ ‬She unbuckled his belt,‭ ‬unbuttoned the waist and Sam's pants,‭ ‬weighted down with weapons and tools in the pockets dropped to his ankles.‭ ‬He stepped out of them,‭ ‬reached down to pick them up and put them in the back of the truck.

His boxers were held up in front by his huge,‭ ‬erect cock.‭ ‬Elaine had already learned to fear that shaft.‭ ‬He punished her with it,‭ ‬making her scream while he took his pleasure from her.‭ ‬Today she was going to experience it a lot,‭ ‬she knew he was going to fuck her everywhere over and over.‭ ‬No one would be here to help her,‭ ‬no one could stop him from doing anything he wanted to her.‭ ‬She reached up,‭ ‬gripped his waist band and pulled his boxers down to his knees.

Sam smiled down at his pretty little captive as she knelt before him.‭ ‬Mark was going to be at the house later this evening so Sam wanted to make sure he got all he could from Elaine before then.‭ ‬Elaine licked his cock from base to tip,‭ ‬the broad part of her tongue slowly working it's way up.‭ ‬Sam had always had a thing for city girls,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬American city girls.‭ ‬The only city he had spent much time in was Baghdad and that was a different world.‭ ‬He enjoyed the idea that they might have all the civilization,‭ ‬all the learning and security,‭ ‬but he could still have Elaine on her knees licking his dick.‭ ‬He smiled.‭ ‬He was going to take her beautiful little body to the limit today.

Elaine put her hands on his hairy,‭ ‬powerful thighs as she licked his shaft.‭ ‬When she thought it was time she put the tip of it into her mouth.‭ ‬Each time she had it in her mouth,‭ ‬she did not think it was possible that she could take it all the way in,‭ ‬but somehow Sam made it happen.‭ ‬She tried to get him in as deep as possible,‭ ‬but she could barely get him to the back of her mouth.

‭"‬Come on,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam chided her.‭ "‬All the way in.‭"

Elaine tried again,‭ ‬she wanted to obey,‭ ‬but could not do it.‭ ‬The farthest she could get it was to the back of her throat,‭ ‬but no deeper.‭ ‬Finally she took her head off his cock and looked up at him.

‭"‬I can't do it,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she confessed.‭ "‬I'm trying,‭ ‬but I can't get it in.‭ ‬You'll have to help me.‭"

"Are you not obeying me‭?" ‬Sam asked.

‭"‬I'm trying,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine pleaded,‭ "‬but I can take it all in on my own.‭"

"Now,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬Sam said and stoked her cheek,‭ "‬you and I both know that my cock will fit in your throat.‭ ‬It's been there enough.‭ ‬So,‭ ‬if you cannot deep throat me,‭ ‬I have to conclude that you are disobeying me and I will have to punish you.‭ ‬Will you do it,‭ ‬or do I need to punish you‭?"

Elaine knew she could not do it on her own,‭ ‬she needed him to force his way into her.

‭"‬Punish me,‭" ‬she said softly.

Sam smiled.‭ "‬Stand up,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he said to her.‭ ‬Elaine obeyed.‭ "‬Turn around,‭ ‬pull your skirt up over your ass and put your hands on the tailgate.‭" ‬He slipped out of his boxers and tossed them in the cab.

Elaine obeyed and faced away from him,‭ ‬waiting.‭ ‬She saw Sam take the belt off his pants and step behind her.‭ ‬He dangled the belt against her prefect ass,‭ ‬letting her feel the leather on her soft skin.

‭"‬Now,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he purred to her,‭ "‬how many do you think you have earned by your disobedience‭?"

Elaine had to pick a right number.‭ ‬Too few and he would punish her for that,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Too many and she would get more than she really deserved.‭ "‬Ten,‭ ‬sir‭?" ‬Elaine responded tentatively.‭

Sam smacked her ass with the belt.‭ "‬I agree,‭ ‬ten sounds good,‭" ‬he said.‭ ‬Sam took his time with the ten.‭ ‬He hit her,‭ ‬then paused to enjoy how her ass was reddening then smacked her again.‭ ‬By the time the third one hit her bare bottom,‭ ‬Elaine was crying and yelling with each blow.‭ ‬Each one was making Sam hotter and hotter and each one fueled Elaine's submissive desires a little more.‭ ‬Sam had planned on making Elaine suck his cock when he was done,‭ ‬but watching her perfect little ass wiggle as he punished her made him change his mind.‭ ‬He loved how the skirt still covered her back,‭ ‬but her ass and pussy were exposed and available.

‭"‬There,‭ ‬that's ten,‭" ‬Sam said and dropped the belt in front of Elaine.‭ ‬He kicked her legs apart and forced his cock into her pussy.‭ ‬He slid deeply into her,‭ ‬stretching her,‭ ‬but penetrating easily because of her wetness.‭ "‬Damn,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam moaned as he stopped with his hips against her,‭ "‬you're sopping wet.‭ ‬You love getting your ass whipped,‭ ‬don't you‭?"

Elaine tried to adjust to the shaft filling her.‭ "‬No,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she groaned,‭ "‬it hurts.‭"

Sam pulled back and rammed hard back into her.‭ "‬Your pussy says you're lying.‭ ‬I'm going to have to punish your tight little cunt for lying to me.‭" ‬He grabbed her collar from behind and savagely fucked her.‭ ‬Elaine cried out as he pounded away at her,‭ ‬his powerful thrusts lifting her off her feet,‭ ‬only his hand in her collar held her down.

Her first climax came quickly.‭ ‬She was scared and hurt and violated and her body responded almost instantly.‭ ‬Elaine did not think she could breathe,‭ ‬but Sam did not let up.‭ ‬Her second orgasm started almost as soon as the first one ended.‭ ‬Her pussy was on fire as Sam raped her,‭ ‬but all she could do was hang on for dear life.

Suddenly,‭ ‬Sam pulled out of her and forced her to her knees.‭ ‬She was bewildered as Sam shoved his cock into her mouth.‭ ‬He barely slowed as he pushed past the back of her mouth and deep into her throat.‭ ‬Elaine gagged and choked as he turned his attention to her face again.‭ ‬He grabbed her hair and with a few more quick,‭ ‬hard thrusts came in her mouth.

‭"‬That's how you take it,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam said as his cock slid out of Elaine's mouth.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine panted and swallowed his cum.

Sam lightly stroked Elaine's cheek and smiled down at her.‭ "‬We've got a few more hours before I have to meet Mark back at the house.‭ ‬I'm going to make the most of our time together.‭"

Elaine put her hands on the ground and tried to catch her breath.‭ ‬It was going to be a long day and she wanted to prepare herself.‭ ‬Her pussy was already aching‭; ‬she knew she would be in agony before he was done with her today.

‭"‬Before I finish with you today,‭" ‬Sam continued,‭ "‬you're going to beg me to stop.‭" ‬He smiled down at her.

Elaine was determined not to give him that satisfaction.‭ ‬She knew nothing would make him stop anyway,‭ ‬so why give him that victory,‭ ‬too‭?

Sam took a blanket out of the truck and spread it on the ground.‭ ‬Elaine was a little concerned when he brought out a long metal spike and a sledgehammer.‭ ‬He smiled at her then pounded the stake into the ground.‭ ‬There was a loop on the end of it,‭ ‬Sam motioned Elaine over and he clipped her leash to it.‭ ‬She started to pull her dress down,‭ ‬but Sam stopped her,‭ "‬leave it,‭" ‬he told her.

Sam tossed a book down on the blanket,‭ ‬it was Pride and Prejudice.‭ "‬Start reading,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he told her,‭ "‬I know you smart chicks get all wet and gushy over Mr.‭ ‬Darcy.‭" ‬He pulled on his pants and boots,‭ ‬slid his belt back on and strapped a pistol onto his waist.‭ "‬I'm going to go look around.‭ ‬I don't trust that your friends will obey the ceasefire,‭ ‬so I'm checking things out.‭ ‬Keep reading,‭ ‬if you're not when I get back,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬you know what happens when you don't obey.‭" ‬He grinned and trotted off.

Elaine sighed and picked up the book.‭ ‬Up until recently,‭ ‬this had been one of her favorite books.‭ ‬She had spent many lonely nights lost in its pages,‭ ‬vicariously living an interesting life.‭ ‬That was before Roy,‭ ‬before she had become a slave.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬it bored her.‭ ‬But she had to obey and opened the book to a random section in the middle,‭ ‬intentionally eschewing her normal favorite sections.

------------------

Bligh sat on a small rise about a half mile away.‭ ‬He was in a little camouflaged nest he had put together and watched Elaine through a spotting scope.‭ ‬Sam was not hard to see,‭ ‬he was checking things out but staying close to the creek.‭ ‬Bligh was keeping tabs on Sam while Bruce watched Mark's ranch in Nevada.‭ ‬Hunter was out doing Hunter things,‭ ‬Bligh didn't worry about him.

Bligh knew he could take Sam out,‭ ‬but they intended to honor the cease fire.‭ ‬He had signaled Hunter when he got here and Hunter said just to watch.‭ ‬Fine,‭ ‬he'd watch.‭ ‬It looked like Sam planned on giving him quite a show,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Ah,‭ ‬Elaine,‭ ‬Bligh remembered fondly the time on the mountain,‭ ‬maybe when this was over Roy would let him have her again.‭ ‬Bligh pulled out his rifle,‭ ‬sighted Sam in with his scope,‭ ‬sighed regretfully and went back to watching.

-------------

Elaine was still reading,‭ ‬but was almost ready to doze off when Sam bounded back.‭ ‬She quickly realized that he was going to rape her again and set the book down on her lap.‭ ‬Sam smiled at her,‭ ‬she could see the bulge in his pants and she groaned inwardly.‭ ‬This was going to hurt.

Without saying a word,‭ ‬Sam walked over to Elaine.‭ ‬He put a hand on her collar and pushed her face down onto the blanket.‭ ‬He grabbed her hips and pulled them up,‭ ‬now her face was down and her ass was in the air.‭ ‬He thought about ripping her dress off,‭ ‬but decided to save that little pleasure for later.‭ ‬He contented himself with snapping the shoulder straps and pulling the dress down below her breasts.‭ ‬Now the whole dress was bunched around her stomach and lower back.‭ ‬Sam found it very appealing.

Sam caressed her perfect bottom.‭ ‬He could do anything he wanted to this beautiful woman,‭ ‬and he would.‭ ‬He slipped a finger into her pussy‭; ‬he could see how red and sore it was,‭ ‬but she was still wet.‭ ‬Was there nothing he could do to her and not have her respond‭? ‬She looked and acted like she did not want it,‭ ‬but her body was always ready and eager.‭ ‬He wasn't after her pussy this time,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬Her little brown hole was vulnerable to him.‭ ‬It looked bruised and sore too,‭ ‬but he was not about to let that stop him.‭ ‬He forced a second finger into her slit,‭ ‬and her body tensed.‭ ‬With his other hand he pulled a tube of lube out of his pocket and squirted some into her asshole.‭ ‬One hand played with her pussy while he used the other to work the lube into her backdoor.

Sam was ready.‭ ‬He took his fingers from her pussy,‭ ‬reached up and stuck them in Elaine's mouth for her to clean off.‭ ‬Elaine licked off her juices and waited,‭ ‬a lone tear running down her cheek.‭ ‬Sam unzipped his pants,‭ ‬rubbed a little more lube onto his huge shaft and put it against her tight brown hole.‭ ‬He watched her face contort in pain as he forced his way into her.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬yeah,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam moaned.‭ "‬I love fucking your ass.‭" ‬He pulled back and rammed back into her,‭ ‬Elaine cried out.‭ ‬Sam suddenly was lost in a haze,‭ ‬seeing her reading the book,‭ ‬having her tied down and ready for him,‭ ‬all Sam wanted was to fuck her and fuck her hard.‭ ‬He gripped her hips and pulled himself into her over and over.‭ ‬Elaine's yells echoed throughout the small canyon as Sam savagely assaulted her tender ass.

Elaine wanted to beg him to stop,‭ ‬but she knew there was no way he would.‭ ‬She held on,‭ ‬yelling and convulsing in agony as Sam used her.‭ ‬Why her‭? ‬She wondered again,‭ ‬why had Sam become so obsessed with her‭? ‬Why did her want her so badly‭? ‬Would she ever be free of him‭? ‬And,‭ ‬the thought scared her,‭ ‬did she want to be free of him‭? ‬Did she really want him to do this to her‭? ‬Did she crave the pain and abuse‭? ‬If she didn't,‭ ‬why was she ready to orgasm again‭? ‬As the pain and degradation overwhelmed her,‭ ‬a climax took over and she screamed in pleasure as well as pain.‭ ‬Despite herself,‭ ‬she reached up and played with her clit as Sam pounded away at her.

Sam came,‭ ‬yelling out in pleasure and conquest as he fired his load into her beautiful ass.‭ ‬It was wonderful and her tears and yelling just made it better.‭ ‬She could not stop him,‭ ‬he could do anything he wanted to her.‭ ‬He was amazed when he realized that she was playing with herself,‭ ‬that she was into this almost as much as he was.

The rest of the day was a haze for Elaine.‭ ‬The next time he used her he ripped her dress off and tied her hands behind her back with the remains of it.‭ ‬He had her on her knees and fucked her throat,‭ ‬holding her hair tightly as he used her.

It was late afternoon when Sam finished with Elaine.‭ ‬By this time,‭ ‬she was barely aware of anything going on.‭ ‬Each time he had fucked her it got worse.‭ ‬He lasted longer and longer,‭ ‬but never seemed to have any trouble getting an erection‭; ‬and she got sorer and sorer each time he used her.‭ ‬She lost track of how many times he had taken her‭; ‬it seemed like it was never very long between the time he came and when he was shoving his cock back into her again.‭ ‬In the end,‭ ‬she had given him what he wanted and begged him to stop,‭ ‬pleaded with him not to hurt her anymore.‭ ‬She begged him even though she knew it would not do any good,‭ ‬and it did not.‭ ‬He laughed,‭ ‬rolled her on to her back and fucked her aching pussy while her cries filled the area.

Sam gently cradled her in his arms and sat her back down in the truck.‭ ‬She was leaking cum from her pussy and ass‭; ‬her throat ached,‭ ‬her asshole and cunt were on fire.‭ ‬She was bruised and scratched,‭ ‬all the muscles in her body ached.‭ ‬Elaine had never felt this violated before in her life.‭ ‬She noted with a hint of irony that he had a blanket down beneath her‭; ‬he didn't want her to leak any cum on to the seat of his truck.‭ ‬At least he cared what shape his truck was in.

Elaine slept,‭ ‬or passed out,‭ ‬it was hard to say which.‭ ‬She was next aware that she was in the bed in the little room at the cabin,‭ ‬her home for the past day.‭ ‬The door was ajar,‭ ‬a crack of light came in from upstairs and she heard angry male voices yelling at each other.‭ ‬She dozed again.

A hand grabbed her.‭ ‬Elaine struggled and started to yell out,‭ ‬she could not take being raped again.‭ ‬A strong hand covered her mouth,‭ ‬somehow in the dark she recognized Sam.‭ ‬He shushed her,‭ ‬put a gag in her mouth and quickly tied her wrists and ankles.‭ ‬Elaine began crying,‭ ‬she wanted a break from this,‭ ‬she needed a break from this.‭ ‬Sam wrapped her in a blanket and carried her.‭ ‬She dozed again.

She was vaguely aware of being in the truck,‭ ‬of Sam's voice on the phone,‭ ‬but the words eluded her.

-----------

Elaine was worried.‭ ‬She had to be at work.‭ ‬There was a new group of employees coming in today to start work at the Grand Canyon and she had to explain how the health insurance worked.‭ ‬But she was so tired and just wanted to sleep some more.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬it was so pleasant to lie here next to Amanda,‭ ‬so very pleasant.

Elaine remembered what was going on in her life and awoke with a start.‭ ‬She was outside,‭ ‬the sun was either just starting to rise or just finishing setting.‭ ‬But Amanda was next to her,‭ ‬the head of unruly red curls was unmistakable and so was her very sense of presence.‭ ‬Could she still be at the Grand Canyon‭? ‬Was everything that had happened some sort of dream‭? ‬No,‭ ‬the pains in her throat and crotch were all too real.‭ ‬She reached back and touched her brand,‭ ‬no,‭ ‬all of this was real.‭ ‬But where was she and why was Amanda here‭? ‬She really did not care,‭ ‬she seemed to be safe.‭ ‬She snuggled closer to Amanda and fell back asleep.

------------

Sam was furious as he drove back to the cabin.‭ ‬This was the last straw with Mark.‭ ‬He would see this war with Roy and Hunter to the end,‭ ‬but after that he was taking Elaine and leaving Mark to rot.‭ ‬Things had gone poorly this evening.

Earlier,‭ ‬when he arrived back at the cabin with Elaine‭; ‬Dean,‭ ‬Daryl and Stevie all were back.‭ ‬Sam was annoyed at this,‭ ‬he wanted them out keeping an eye on things.‭ ‬They annoyed him even more when they wanted,‭ ‬demanded,‭ ‬another round with Elaine.‭ ‬Sam told them very firmly that she was done for the night and carried her down to the room.‭ ‬When he came back up they demanded again that they have Elaine and they wanted all of her this time.