Elaine on the Run Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

She pulled into the address and wondered of this was the right place.‭ ‬She double checked the address,‭ ‬and it was correct.‭ ‬She gripped the package Roy had sent with her,‭ ‬stepped out of the car and walked up to the door,‭ ‬where she saw a small sign proclaiming‭ "‬The Association for Inter-‭ ‬and Intra-‭ ‬Gender Relations and Psychological Effects of Same.‭" ‬Awkward name,‭ ‬Elaine thought,‭ ‬and realized why everyone just called it the Association.‭ ‬She rang the doorbell and waited.

Why she was not sure it was the right place was that it looked like a farm.‭ ‬The house was a white two story wooden house that looked like it was a hundred years old.‭ ‬It was freshly painted,‭ ‬the trim done tastefully in light blue,‭ ‬and well maintained.‭ ‬The grounds were shaded by tall oaks and maples,‭ ‬casting a gentle shade and relief from the late summer heat.‭ ‬There was a red,‭ ‬wooden barn and a few other outbuildings.‭ ‬Elaine heard chickens in one of them and thought of what a lovely,‭ ‬peaceful setting this was.

The door opened and an older woman stood there looking at Elaine.‭ ‬She wore a high necked cotton blouse and full length black skirt.‭ ‬A pair of glasses hung from a chain around her neck next to a name tag that said‭ "‬Judith,‭ ‬Executive Secretary‭"‬.‭ ‬Her gray hair was worn up in a bun and piercing blue eyes inspected Elaine.

‭"‬Where is your owner,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬she asked Elaine sharply.

At least that dispelled any lingering doubt that she was in the right place.

‭"‬I'm not sure,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine stammered.‭ "‬He wanted me to bring something here.‭"

Judith frowned at Elaine.‭ "‬Normally,‭ ‬we do not allow unattended slaves in here,‭ ‬but something tells me that I should make an exception and I usually trust my instincts.‭ ‬Where is your collar‭?"

Elaine had the one that Sam had put on her in the car.‭ ‬She had taken it off to travel easier.

‭"‬In the car,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

‭"‬Go put it on,‭" ‬Judith commanded,‭ "‬then come back here.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine instantly obeyed.‭ ‬She was wearing only her sundress again and knew Judith was inspecting her as she dug the collar out of the Oldsmobile.‭ ‬She slipped it on and came back to the house.

‭"‬You are a lovely little,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Judith complimented her.‭ "‬Come inside.‭"

The inside of the house matched the outside.‭ ‬There was dark stained hardwood paneling and floors with a few expensive looking rugs.‭ ‬Judith led her into a small office on the ground floor.‭ ‬There were two overstuffed chairs with cushions on the floor beside them and a large wooden desk on one side.‭ ‬A single desktop computer was the only thing on top of the massive desk,‭ ‬it was a very neat room.‭ ‬A cuckoo clock ticked away on one of the walls.‭ ‬Elaine quickly took in all of the knickknacks and realized that they were all at least vaguely pornographic.‭ ‬Some were just naked women in chains,‭ ‬one depicted a branding and another was a slave being double penetrated.

‭"‬Take off your dress and kneel on the cushions while I pull up your file,‭" ‬Judith said,‭ "‬slaves are to be naked and collared while in this building.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine stripped and knelt on one of the cushions.‭ ‬She noted that the big chairs had metal loops on their legs,‭ ‬perfect for hooking a leash on.‭ ‬She wondered how many slaves had passed through this room over the decades.‭ ‬She quickly realized that the cushion was right beneath an air conditioner vent and the cold air had her nipples hard almost instantly.

‭"‬Okay,‭ ‬you are Elaine Galway,‭" ‬she said,‭ ‬mostly to herself,‭ "‬Roy Barnhardt,‭ ‬owner.‭ ‬Last address,‭ ‬Las Vegas.‭" ‬She looked at the screen for a minute,‭ ‬scrolled down and murmured to herself.‭ "‬He has a no use order on you,‭ ‬updated yesterday.‭" ‬She read some more.‭ "‬Slave,‭" ‬she asked,‭ "‬has your owner marked you yet‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine answered,‭ ‬aware of her brand again.‭ "‬He branded me.‭"

"Branded‭? ‬Well,‭ ‬that's fantastic.‭ ‬So many owners are going with tattoos these days,‭ ‬it's nice to see someone who appreciates tradition.‭ ‬We'll need to get some pictures of that for your file before you go,‭" ‬Judith said.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬Elaine Galway,‭ ‬property of Roy Barnhardt of Las Vegas,‭ ‬what brings you here‭?"

"This,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine held up the box.‭ ‬When Judith made no move to take it,‭ ‬Elaine stood and brought it to the desk.‭ ‬She was worried that she might be breaking some sort of rule,‭ ‬but Judith smiled pleasantly at her.

‭"‬Don't worry about breaking rules,‭ ‬sweetie,‭" ‬Judith said.‭ "‬I will punish slaves as needed,‭ ‬but I don't really get off on it.‭ ‬I see that Anna is your keeper,‭ ‬she has a reputation for paddling slaves at every chance.‭"

Elaine did not know if she should tell Judith what Anna had done,‭ ‬but thought it was probably not her place.

Judith opened the package and put her glasses on to read.‭ ‬Elaine knelt back down and waited.‭ ‬Judith frowned more and more as she read through the files in the box.‭ ‬At one point she took a flash drive out and plugged it into her computer and scowled deeper.‭ ‬Finally she turned to Elaine,‭ "‬there is some very important information in here.‭ ‬You were a very brave slave to bring this here.‭" ‬She picked up the phone,‭ "‬Elwood,‭ ‬can you get any board members together upstairs,‭ ‬I have some important stuff to show you.‭"

Judith stood and gathered all the files together.‭ "‬Wait here,‭" ‬she said and walked out.‭ ‬Elaine heard her heels on the wooden stairs,‭ ‬a door shutting,‭ ‬then silence.

Elaine waited.‭ ‬She jumped when the clock suddenly chimed‭ ‬9‭ ‬o'clock,‭ ‬then returned to her waiting.‭ ‬When the clock chimed half past nine,‭ ‬Judith came back down.‭ ‬The older woman had a frown on her face that worried Elaine a little.‭ ‬She took a leash down from a hook on the wall and attached to Elaine's collar.

‭"‬Don't worry,‭ ‬sweetie,‭" ‬Judith said and lightly touched Elaine's cheek.‭ "‬You've done us a great service.‭" ‬She smiled at Elaine.‭ "‬I used to be a slave,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬I loved sucking cocks.‭ ‬Of course,‭ ‬I was young and beautiful then,‭ ‬too.‭"

She tugged the leash and led Elaine upstairs.‭ ‬There was a large meeting room with a big table in the middle.‭ ‬Elaine was amazed at both the quantity and quality of wood used in this house,‭ ‬it all must have cost a fortune.‭ ‬If she did not know better,‭ ‬Elaine would have thought that she was at a meeting of insurance salesmen.‭ ‬Six men ranging from their‭ ‬30s to‭ ‬60s sat around the table.‭ ‬All were dressed in conservative business suits with short haircuts.

One of them stood and addressed her.‭ "‬Slave,‭ ‬my name is Elwood.‭ ‬I am one of the executive board members of the Association.‭ ‬Thank you for bringing this to us.‭ ‬This is something we need to correct immediately.‭" ‬He looked her up and down,‭ ‬noting the healing bruises and scratches on her.‭ "‬I gather that this has not been easy for you to do.‭"

"No,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine answered.‭ ‬She wondered if all these men were going to fuck her.

‭"‬That's probably why your owner put a no use order on you.‭ ‬That means that no one is going to use you until he does again.‭ ‬I have your owner on the phone.‭ ‬I am going to put him on speaker phone for you.‭" ‬He pushed a button.‭ "‬Roy‭?"

"Yes,‭" ‬Roy's voice came from a speaker,‭ ‬despite herself,‭ ‬Elaine began to cry in relief at hearing his voice and knowing he was alright.

‭"‬You're on speaker phone.‭ ‬I have your slave here and she has delivered the package you sent,‭ ‬as we already discussed.‭ ‬Would you like to address your slave‭?"

"Slave‭?" ‬Roy's voice said from the speaker.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master‭?" ‬tears flowed down her cheeks now.

‭"‬Well done,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬I am very proud of you.‭"

"Thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine answered then hastily asked,‭ "‬Are you okay,‭ ‬Master‭?"

Roy laughed.‭ "‬I'm getting there.‭ ‬I'll be better now that you've brought them the package.‭" ‬He paused then continued in what Elaine learned to recognize as his command tone,‭ "‬Slave,‭ ‬I want you to come back to Arizona.‭ ‬I'll give you instructions along the way.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

‭"‬I am pleased with you,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ "‬you have been a good slave.‭"

"Thank you,‭ ‬Master.‭ ‬I love you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine said without a hint of embarrassment.‭ ‬She wanted to show her devotion to these men.

‭"‬I know,‭ ‬Slave,‭ ‬I will see you soon,‭" ‬Roy said.‭ "‬Elwood‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Roy‭?" ‬Elwood answered.

‭"‬Let Hunter coordinate the teams.‭ ‬I'll be available,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬But I have to get back to business.‭"

"Certainly,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬Elwood said.‭ "‬The board thanks you‭" ‬and he ended the call.

The board all rose and gave Elaine congratulatory hugs that all seemed to involve a lot of groping.‭ ‬But Elaine did not mind,‭ ‬her Master was alive and well and she was going to see him soon.

On the way out Judith took a few pictures of Elaine's brand,‭ ‬then Elaine was on her way back West again.

----------------

Elaine wandered around the camp.‭ ‬They were in a grove of Ponderosa Pines,‭ ‬huge orange barked trees shaded the clear ground below.‭ ‬There were half a dozen trucks and Roy's RV.‭ ‬Twenty to thirty men were busy doing things,‭ ‬Elaine was not sure exactly what they were doing,‭ ‬but it seemed to involve lots of guns and knives.‭ ‬They all looked at her and watched her as she walked about,‭ ‬she was a beautiful woman in a camp full of men.‭ ‬But no one bothered her,‭ ‬the collar was a reminder to them that she was a slave,‭ ‬that she was an owned piece of property and not available.

Elaine had done what odd jobs and chores she could to help out,‭ ‬but it seemed like there was nothing else for her to do.‭ ‬Roy had been busy inside the RV for most of the time she had been here.‭ ‬After leaving Monon she had crossed back to Arizona in two days,‭ ‬stopping only briefly to sleep and eat.‭ ‬Roy had directed her here.‭ ‬Their reunion had been very emotional for Elaine,‭ ‬she had cried and held onto her owner,‭ ‬joyful he was alive and feeling truly safe for the first time in a while.

Roy had not been as emotional.‭ ‬He lifted her chin,‭ ‬looked into her beautiful blue eyes and kissed her softly.‭ ‬Then he explained that they had a lot of work to do and he would be busy for a while.‭ ‬Elaine was a little disappointed,‭ ‬she had imagined Roy ripping off her dress and fucking her right there,‭ ‬but she understood they were getting ready for the showdown with Mark.

That was yesterday.‭ ‬Roy had taken her aside this morning and explained that using her would be bad for morale in the camp.‭ ‬She was the only woman and if Roy got to have her than either everyone else would want to as well‭ (‬Elaine paled at the thought of being in that big of a gangbang‭) ‬or they would start to resent and gripe at Roy.‭ ‬So,‭ ‬no one was going to be fucking Elaine.‭ ‬Now that she had time to get over her soreness from Sam,‭ ‬she was getting horny again.‭ ‬Roy was so close,‭ ‬but kept his interest hidden.

Elaine sighed,‭ ‬got her copy of War and Peace and stretched out on a blanket under a tree to read.‭ ‬At some point,‭ ‬in the haze of the afternoon she fell asleep.‭ ‬When she awoke,‭ ‬everyone was gone.

-----------

Hunter stood against a limestone cliff face in a small canyon.‭ ‬A small video screen was on the rocks in front of him.‭ ‬From there he watched the caravan proceed down the dirt roads.‭ ‬It was to be an ambush,‭ ‬plain and simple.‭ ‬He hoped that the only ones they had to kill were Mark and Sam and not any of the other twenty or so men that were in the other trucks behind them.

After Elaine had been to Monon,‭ ‬the Association gathered a posse.‭ ‬It was surprising how many Association members were either ex-military or had their own private security.‭ ‬In two days‭ ‬26‭ ‬well armed and well trained men had converged on Roy's camp.‭ ‬Now they had numbers to match Mark,‭ ‬and Hunter knew all his men were better quality‭; ‬only Sam worried him.

The plan was simple.‭ ‬Amanda had fed Mark information on Roy's location and now Mark was on his way to kill him.‭ ‬Amanda had neglected to mention that Roy had the posse so Mark thought he was taking twenty men against one or two.‭ ‬He had not really made a plan,‭ ‬just go in shooting and hope weight of numbers made it quick.‭ ‬Hunter's plan was better.‭ ‬The road dipped down into this small canyon,‭ ‬when the lead truck with Sam and Mark in it reached the bottom,‭ ‬Roy would kill the engine remotely.‭ ‬The truck would roll to a stop,‭ ‬Hunter would take out Mark and Sam and the posse would surround the other vehicles.‭ ‬The hope was that with Mark dead and a shit ton of automatic weapons pointed at them,‭ ‬the other vehicles would surrender.‭ ‬If not,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬Roy had mined the roads so they could either shoot them or blow them up.‭ ‬Hunter hoped for surrender,‭ ‬he had enough of this pointless killing.

The screen showed the lead truck approaching,‭ ‬the others close behind.‭ ‬Typical Mark,‭ ‬Hunter thought,‭ ‬keep the hired help close behind so they would have to inhale all of the dust from him.‭ ‬What an ass,‭ ‬Hunter thought.‭ ‬It was at this point that amateurs would check his weapon,‭ ‬but Hunter was confident of his.‭ ‬He was using an old M1‭ ‬Garand for this.‭ ‬He wanted the extra power and armor piercing capability in case the windows were bulletproof.‭ ‬Plus,‭ ‬Hunter just liked the heft and feel of the old weapon.‭ ‬He had an M-16‭ ‬leaning against the rocks beside him for use after he fired all eight shots in the clip.

The screen switched to a closer camera and Hunter could hear the trucks now.‭ ‬Roy had rigged all the cameras up in less than an hour,‭ ‬they could easily see what was happening.

‭"‬Okay,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬Hunter said into his radio headset,‭ "‬kill the engine in‭ ‬5,‭ ‬4,‭ ‬3,‭ ‬2,‭ ‬1,‭ ‬now‭!"

Right on cue the big diesel engine in Sam's truck stalled and the truck rolled to a stop right beside Hunter.‭ ‬He already had the rifle to his shoulder and fired eight times quickly into the cab of the truck.‭ ‬The window shattered and a mist of blood flew into the air as Hunter's shots found their target.‭ ‬He set the M1‭ ‬down and shouldered the M-16,‭ ‬briefly amazed,‭ ‬again,‭ ‬on how much lighter the M-16‭ ‬was.

A burst of automatic fire came from up the road,‭ ‬then silence.‭ ‬No more shots,‭ ‬no explosions.

‭"‬Come out one at a time,‭ ‬leave your weapons in the vehicles,‭" ‬a voice boomed from behind him.‭ ‬Major Thomas was handling things there and doing well.‭ "‬Hands on your head.‭ ‬Anyone not obeying will be shot.‭ ‬Don't be stupid,‭ ‬guys.‭ ‬You don't want to die today.‭"

Hunter looked into the cab,‭ ‬there was the bullet riddled body of Mark,‭ ‬but no Sam.

‭"‬Hunter here,‭" ‬he said into the radio.‭ "‬Mark is dead,‭ ‬but there is no sign of Sam.‭ ‬Major,‭ ‬do you have him‭?"

"Not here,‭" ‬the radio answered.

‭"‬Sam is at large,‭" ‬Hunter said.‭ "‬Repeat,‭ ‬Sam is at large.‭ ‬Be ready.‭ ‬Major,‭ ‬take care of things here,‭ ‬I'm going after him.‭"

Hunter dropped everything but the radio,‭ ‬rifle and a knife and sprinted off into the woods.‭ ‬Sam must have gotten out before he came into range of the cameras.‭ ‬That gave him a starting point.

-----------------

Elaine heard the gunfire in the distance and grew scared.‭ ‬She looked around the camp again,‭ ‬no one was here.‭ ‬She walked over to the RV and knocked softly on the door,‭ ‬afraid to make too much noise.‭ ‬No one answered,‭ ‬she tried the door but it was locked.

Elaine realized how alone she was.‭ ‬Every sound seemed to startle her.‭ ‬The wind blew the trees,‭ ‬she looked up at them.‭ ‬A woodpecker went to work on a tree and the sound made Elaine jump.‭ ‬She knew that she should just trust Roy and his men,‭ ‬but she was by herself and feeling very vulnerable.‭ ‬Too much had happened to her these past few weeks to feel secure unless someone was protecting her.

She wandered around,‭ ‬looking here and there.‭ ‬She walked softly,‭ ‬not knowing why,‭ ‬but not wanting to make any noise.‭ ‬Something hit the ground and Elaine quickly turned to see a pine cone rolling around.‭ ‬She looked up into the tree and saw a squirrel staring back at her.

Elaine turned from the squirrel and was face to face with Sam.‭ ‬She had not heard him and he had not been there a second ago,‭ ‬but there he was.‭ ‬There was a look of grim determination on his face,‭ ‬the look of a man with nothing left to lose who had one chance left and Elaine was his chance.‭ ‬He held a rifle in his hands still,‭ ‬not pointing it at Elaine,‭ ‬but it was ready.‭ ‬He did not threaten her with it and did not need to,‭ ‬his very presence and the knowledge of all he had done to her was threat enough.‭ ‬Elaine was frozen with fear,‭ ‬but she felt her body become aroused,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He had taken her places no one else had,‭ ‬made her feel more pain and more violation than she thought possible and here he was in front of her.‭ ‬Her pussy started to wet,‭ ‬her heart raced and her breath grew short.

‭"‬Get in the car,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he said softly to her and glanced at the Oldsmobile.‭ ‬Elaine found herself taking a step towards the car,‭ ‬a step towards being back in Sam's power,‭ ‬a step towards painful violation with no hope of escape.

She opened the door to the car and was getting ready to get in when Roy appeared from the other side of the car.‭ ‬Her owner held a shotgun in his hands pointed right at Sam,‭ ‬she had only a second before Roy would kill him.‭ ‬She was not sure why,‭ ‬but she stepped between Roy and Sam,‭ ‬between the two men who had done so much to her.

‭"‬Stop‭!" ‬she yelled out,‭ ‬she was surprised at the volume and intensity of her own voice.‭ ‬Both of these men had raped her,‭ ‬had carried her away and used her for their own pleasure regardless of her wishes and her suffering.‭ ‬She thought that a sane,‭ ‬normal woman would want them both dead,‭ ‬but she did not.‭ ‬Between them they had taken her places she never would have gone on her own,‭ ‬they had made her aware of her body and her needs in ways she never dreamed possible.‭ ‬She knew she was a slave,‭ ‬and she knew she was Roy's slave,‭ ‬but she also knew she would never get over her day with Sam.‭ ‬And there was more than that,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She looked Roy in the eyes.‭ "‬He saved my life,‭ ‬don't kill him.‭"

Silence.‭ ‬Both men stared at each other.‭ ‬Roy had the shotgun on his good shoulder,‭ ‬his finger on the trigger.‭ ‬He was not shooting,‭ ‬but he was not relaxing,‭ ‬either.‭ ‬One move and the gun would fire and Sam‭; ‬and probably Elaine,‭ ‬too‭; ‬would be dead.‭ ‬Elaine turned to Sam.‭ ‬She put her hands on his rifle and held it.‭ ‬She looked into his eyes and he relaxed his grip,‭ ‬she lifted the rifle and set it on the ground between her and Roy.‭ ‬The men stared at each other,‭ ‬aware of Elaine but not taking their attention off of each other.

‭"‬Hunter‭?" ‬Roy said into his radio headset.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Roy‭?" ‬the radio answered.

‭"‬We have a situation.‭ ‬I'm at the camp.‭ ‬Sam is here.‭ ‬Unarmed for the moment,‭ ‬but it's not done yet,‭" ‬Roy said.

‭"‬Any immediate danger‭?"

"No.‭ ‬But come in cautious.‭ ‬Don't shoot anybody,‭ ‬unless you need to.‭"

"Ten-four.‭ ‬Be there in three minutes.‭"

Elaine wanted to explain,‭ ‬but knew she would have to repeat it once Hunter got here.

‭"‬Mark's dead,‭" ‬Roy said as a matter of fact.‭ "‬Hunter killed him.‭ ‬The rest of your crew are prisoners.‭ ‬Let's not add to the body count.‭ ‬When Hunter gets here,‭ ‬you might get out of this alive.‭ ‬Do anything rash and you won't.‭"

Sam nodded.‭ ‬Elaine took a step away from Sam and towards Roy.‭ ‬She was in the middle of the space between them.‭ ‬She was tempted to take off her dress to break the tension,‭ ‬but knew that anything could tip the balance and someone would die.‭ ‬Sam was without his rifle,‭ ‬but she and Roy both knew he was not unarmed.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers