Elaine's Dirty Knickers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thrusts became firmer as I began gently pounding her steamy baby hole, her buttocks and hips wobbling profusely with each beautiful bang. The sound of my penis moving round inside her was amazing -- the wet squeeching was becoming louder and more graphic as the excitement increased between us.

I really had to pinch myself now that my penis was buried so deeply inside this woman's hairy vagina that I had seen spread so wide open in pornographic photos on a famous website and now I was enjoying it so directly -- the feel, the sound and the smell as Simone's vagina built up its natural moisture whilst emitting a wonderful sexual odour that rose up from between her legs, catching the sweaty and faecal odour of her buttock crack on the way through. By the time it reached my nose, it was an irresistibly smelly cocktail.

A bit further down, the sound and sight of Simone's face buried in Elaine's back crack and her vagina being lapped away at by Simone's sexual and sensual tongue was enough to make me come by itself.

MY PENIS FINDS ITS WAY INTO SIMONE'S ANUS AS I FINALLY COME INSIDE HER RECTUM. ELAINE COMES WITH SIMONE LICKING HER ANUS AND HER FINGERS INSIDE HER FISHY VAGINA. SIMONE COMES RUBBING HER CLIT WITH MY COCK BACK INSIDE HER VAGINA.

I resisted.

It felt as though I had one gear left as I withdrew my thick, gooey penis from Simone's pussy and immediately began pressing it against her anus.

"Fuck my anus!!" Simone muffled from amidst Elaine's hairy nethers. "Stick it in. Get my poo on your cock!!"

I helped spread Simone's butt cheeks apart as far as they would and lined up her anus for penetration.

As wet as my penis was with Simone's pussy fluid, it was not so easy entering her body by the rear passage. It was so much tighter and her anus so much smaller an opening that my thick cock simply wasn't just going to slide up inside her.

I beckoned for Simone to relax her shitter to make life easier as I slowly persisted.

Gradually, the head of my cock found its way inside her. Simone groaned as her sphincter dilated and wrapped itself over the tip of my manhood.

I gave a few gentle pushes in the hope my dick would slide in a bit further.

"Just be gentle," Simone asked "it's pretty tight in there!!"

Within a few minutes my penis had fully entered Simone's back passage.

When it did, it did actually just slide in.

I was surprised.

And once inside, it really did begin sliding in and out although I took it much more gently than I had done with her vagina.

Simone's rectum was certainly another world -- tighter, warmer and a totally different feeling than her front opening.

It was SO enjoyable though -- just to see my thick penis disappearing into her most forbidden bodily opening -- the darkest secrets of her sexuality may well have been kept inside her rectal cavity. It was such a dirty exploration of such a beautiful woman -- putting my penis where her poo was stored each day before she released it into the toilet during her daily bowel movement. It felt like sacred territory in more ways than one.

Having only just done a smelly poo, I was confident that Simone's rectum most likely contained quite an amount of moist faecal residue, which I now hoped was smearing my erect penis as I thrust in and out of her ever so carefully.

I determined to enjoy Simone's rectum for as long I could, knowing that I wanted to finish up her bum.

As my penis slid in and out of her, I had also noticed that Simone had now moved her tongue from Elaine's vagina to her anus and Elaine's moaning had intensified accordingly.

Elaine's anus was being licked, Simone's anus was being penetrated and we were all about to come.

Elaine went first, breaking into a deep, moaning convulsion as she massaged her clit to an orgasm with Simone's tongue poking well into her 40-year-old anus.

My girlfriend's orgasm simultaneously pushed me over the edge as I unloaded several hot, steaming bursts of semen right up inside Simone's beautiful rectum.

I intentionally left my penis inside Simone as it gradually deflated and as it softly popped free of her swollen sphincter, I was just a little shocked as a sizeable chunk of brown poo popped out onto the bathroom floor with it.

"That felt AMAZING!!" Simone muttered breathlessly "That feels so hot and wet up inside me!!!"

I couldn't help myself and picked up the piece of poo and showed Simone what had just come out of her.

"OOOOOH, SORRY!!" she gushed. "That wasn't meant to happen!!"

I put the faecal sample to my nose and inhaled deeply and indeed it smelled like poo.

It well might have done, but having come directly out of Simone's body made it seem all the sweeter. I can't explain it better than this.

I dropped the poo chunk into the toilet with the rest of Simone's faeces, as I primed my now limp prick for one more "soft" entry into Simone's vagina as she was still yet to come.

With Elaine's assistance, as she massaged and sucked on Simone's 40DD breasts, I re-entered her hairy cunt from behind as I gently banged away, no doubt transferring some faecal germs directly from my penis to her vagina.

Simone commenced rubbing her clit and did not stop until she had shuddered to a beautiful, feminine orgasm.

I withdrew my penis for a final time before briefly tonguing both Simone and Elaine's tender anuses once again and completing out incredible, mind-blowing sexual threesome with some passionate tongue kissing and some post-coital hand stimulation.