All Comments on 'Eldora'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LosersGet Lost

If the losers can't take it, they should get off the web site and go back to where they came from.

Your story is good and you shopuld write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You Think These Stories Are Hot!

You are the pathic loeser living in moms basement writing this shit and jacking your little dick. Go get a life, find a real woman, throw your blow up dollie away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WTF Dude?

Don't beg.

michassmichassalmost 14 years ago
Its not the worst story out there

but its certainly not one of the best. There is no character development; its mostly a stroke story for those turned on by stuffing every orifice with the largest possible objects. The grammar and editing are fine-- but the writing is repetitive and not creative.

John2009John2009almost 14 years ago
Feed back

It's a pity that anonymous spends all his time writing vicious comments rather than actually writing some stories him/herself. Your the saddo sod

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I LOVE X-Factor's writing style . . .

In fact, X-Factor stories are bookmarked on my browser. As a female, I am especially drawn to stories with a "revers-cuckold" theme, such as outlined in the "Passion Never Fades" series.

Anyway, X-Factor, I'd just like to give you a "right-on," and say keep right on writing on!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
poor-to-mediocre.

But I gave it 1 star, because of your claims that it's "hot" and "phenomenal".

There are many wonderful praises for a woman's pussy... but "her Latino vagina" is NOT one of them. You, in fact, are the racist -- and projecting that onto readers who give you low scores.

"Latino" is masculine, anyway. Dumbass.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Eh!

I don't find Anal, pain, or large objects sexy. However, it is well written so I gave it a 3.

X-FactorX-Factorabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just checking back after four years. Thanks for the comments. This was actually a story about a woman of another background and I did a find/replace on the wording to hide my identity. So some of the terms may not have transferred over nicely (such as "Latino pussy") and I'm not an expert on Latino vs. Latina because I don't know that culture very well. Sorry. Yes it's a "stroke story". Character buildup was left out, though I do have it in my personal files. I just wanted to share them to help you with a quick jerk. So my stories - just masturbate to them and enjoy. I have another 100 stories to share, but I won't be doing so. Just too much work to hide my identity in them (and have the whiners nitpick about "Latino"). Anyway, I'll check in again in a few years ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
too short

The biggest problem with Eldora is its brevity. A longer introduction and greater character development would be better. As for the love scene which follows, it is very well written, so well that one wishes that the story was longer. This story has great potential if the characters are developed more fully in subsequent chapters. Even so, as it stands, this short story deserves 5 stars for the sheer quality of the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2095 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...