Eldora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers

"Fuck me." Eldora breathed, looking at him erotically, legs spread wide. The lips of her pussy were parted fairly wide, slowly drawing back together now that the cucumber was gone.

He smiled. He had other plans.

"Get on your hands and knees." He ordered.

Eldora scrambled to comply, flipping over on the dining room table and getting on her hands and knees, spreading her legs wide and bending low before him. Her legs were spread so wide that he could clearly see her bush and just above that -- her asshole.

His heart was pounding with lust as he grabbed the can of whipped cream again, giving it a little shake. Placing the nozzle at the top of the crack of her bum, he sprayed the cream. He ran the cream all the way down her crack until he reached the bottom of her wonderful vagina. He never thought he'd see his wife's friend Eldora in a position like this!

"Ooooh! Cold!" She chuckled.

Jamie sat down in a chair to the meal that was before him. He kissed her left ass cheek and then he kissed her right one. He playfully bit it. She chuckled again. He stuck out his tongue and slowly licked from the bottom of the whipped cream, up to the top, just taking a bit off the top. He licked her wet pussy, taking all the cream that was at the very bottom of her slit. His nose got whipped cream on it as he buried it in the crack of her ass so he could lick her delicious pussy. He then licked the whipped cream off the skin that ran between her pussy and her asshole, swallowing it. Wiping the cream off his nose, he playfully bit her ass cheek again and she squealed with delight. He licked over her asshole and on up her crack, gathering more of the whipped cream onto his tongue. Most of the cream was gone below her asshole, but above her hole had some cream mixed with his saliva. Her asshole itself could not be seen under the cream. He probably pushed some inside.

He licked up the crack of Eldora's ass again, this time getting most of it off above her anus, but pushing more inside her hole. He could see her hole now. Instead of seeing a dark hole, it was filled with cream so he was seeing white. Sticking his tongue out, he licked over the entrance, getting some of the cream but pushing the rest further in.

"Ohhhh..." Eldora moaned when her anus felt Jamie's tongue touch it. Both her ass and her pussy were tingling like crazy.

Using his hands, he spread her ass cheeks wide, seeing a hole open up in the cream. Sticking out his tongue he slipped it into her asshole at the bottom, scooping upwards until it touched the top and then withdrawing it, pulling the cream into his mouth. She sighed again. He had cleared much of the whipped cream out of her ass. He kissed each of her cheeks again before sticking out his tongue and slowly running it around the rim of her anal tunnel, teasing her once again. He dipped his tongue back into her ass, twirling it around and gathering up what cream that he could.

He pulled back. Most of the whipped cream was gone, with the exception of a little bit here and there he didn't really see any. Starting at the bottom of her slit, he licked all the way up the crack of her ass, wiggling his tongue a little at her anus on the way by, gathering what little was left of the sweet cream. He kissed her asshole once more, and then stood up, pushing the chair back. He quickly set up two chairs, side-by-side, but spacing them a little apart.

"Put your hands and knees on these." He said, breathing heavily with desire. His cock could not be any harder.

Eldora slipped off the table and quickly knelt on the first chair, bending over and placing her hands on the second.

Jamie wasted no time stepping up between her feet, placing the head of his penis against her swollen lips. He pushed forward, easily piercing her loosened pussy.

"Ohhhh yesss..." she moaned as he pushed himself all the way inside her in one stroke. His cock was incredibly hard and she could feel every inch of him inside her sensitive cunt. He gripped her hips tightly, keeping her ass pressed against his groin for a moment. For the last 10 minutes she felt as if she was on the verge of cumming. Her entire body was buzzing like crazy. The things he was doing to her!

After just two strokes, she was surprised when he slipped his dick out of her.

His cock was absolutely coated with her flowing juices. He placed the tip of his cock against the entrance to her anus. Eldora gasped, heart pounding fearfully. She didn't expect this! He pushed forward, staring right at her asshole, watching it open up and slowly allow the fat mushroom head of his cock to squeeze inside.

"UNGH!" she groaned as she felt her bum split apart.

The rim of her asshole was grabbing Jamie's cock like a vice and he could only get two inches inside her. He fucked her bum with those two inches, trying to relax her. The rim of her anus was pulling outwards each time he withdrew. He carefully squeezed a third inch in there, causing her to grunt again. The tiny Latino woman was gritting her teeth, winching as she tried to take a fat cock up her little ass.

Her bum was so tight that he couldn't help but shove a fourth inch into her, starting to get into a rhythm.

"Ohhhhh..." she whimpered quietly. Her ass was feeling good at this point, as the pain had faded to the background. Both her ass and her pussy were buzzing.

Jamie gripped her thin waist in both his hands and stared at her skinny little ass as he pulled her towards him over and over. He could see her tight little asshole gobbling up his member repeatedly, taking most of him inside. Finally, he slipped his entire penis up her asshole. She grunted, bolts of pleasure firing up her body. He began fucking her up the bum using short strokes, keeping it buried deep inside her as he gently tapped her ass cheeks. Her cheeks rippled a little with each impact. Her tits were rocking back and forth beneath her. He jammed his entire cock inside her asshole and held it there for a second, using his hands to force her ass to press hard against his groin. He slowly eased his manhood out of her anus, watching the mushroom head pop out of the tiny hole. He walked around the chairs to the front of her and stood with his cock right in front of her face.

Eldora never hesitated.

He wasn't sure how she would react, but was happy to see that all she did was open her mouth. He stuck his cock inside and she ran her lips down it slowly. She began to bob her head back and forth, slurping on it hungrily. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' she was so eager to suck his cock after it had been in her ass that he was forced to pull it out of her mouth almost against her will. He had to get back in her ass! Jamie walked around the chairs again and placed the head of his manhood against her anus. His saliva-coated dick pierced her asshole, slowly easing inside her. It took two strokes this time to get it inside her asshole all the way.

He only gave her ass a few pumps.

Just as she was growing accustomed to it, he slipped his cock out of her and grabbed the smaller cucumber off the table. She was wondering what he was doing when she suddenly felt the smooth texture of the cucumber touching her pussy.

He watched the lips of Eldora's pussy open up and allow the vegetable to slip inside. He eased it in a good four inches before pulling back out, coating it with her natural lubricant. He slid it back inside her, this time getting just over six inches inside her. He pushed it in her a third time, this time forcing an eighth and then with some effort a ninth inch inside her tiny pussy.

"Oh my gawd!" Eldora grunted, ducking her head down as she winced. "So full..."

Only about two inches of cucumber remained outside of her body. He left it there, getting behind her once again. Jamie placed the mushroom head of his penis against the entrance to Eldora's asshole. He pushed forward and her anus opened up much easier this third time. He slid half of his cock into it in one thrust.

"UNGH!" She groaned, wincing. Never had she felt so full before! Her heart was pounding and her pussy and ass were both tingling intensely. She could feel an orgasm rocket towards her. Her pussy was filled to rim with cucumber, and she had a dick in her tight ass!

Jamie pulled most of his member out of her bum and then slid it back in, this time pushing hard all way until the rim of her ass squeezed the base of his penis.

"UNGH!" She moaned again. An orgasm exploded within her. Her pussy began to pulsate around the thick vegetable and her ass began to squeeze and release his cock. Eldora nearly fell off her chair. She collapsed forward on her arms, unable to hold her weight up as she came and came and came. She was wincing, unable to breath. She could feel Jamie withdraw his cock from her ass and then slide it back in. It pushed her orgasm to a new level of intensity! To feel that sensation while at the same time having her pussy constantly full was out of this world!

Jamie was holding her slim waist in his hands and began fucking the Latino woman up her small ass. He could clearly see his rigid white pole disappearing into her tiny asshole over and over. She was gasping for breath in front of him, clearly struggling with an orgasm. He didn't care. This was feeling too amazing for him to even have thoughts! Her butt was so tight that it seemed to be sucking him back inside each time he withdrew. He was tapping lightly against her ass, still going somewhat gentle -- although he was quickly losing control! Each time his groin bounced against Eldora's ass cheeks, they rippled beautifully.

Eldora couldn't breathe. She couldn't make much of a sound beyond moaning. Her orgasm was still washing over her body. Never had an orgasm lasted so long! She thought she would die from it! The pleasure was overwhelming! She had to get him to stop. She had to tell him. Eldora could not get enough breath to form the words and she did not have the strength to pull away from him.

He began fucking her harder, slamming against her ass. His balls were hitting the cucumber that was sticking out of her twat, which caused some discomfort, but her tight ass felt so incredible that he couldn't help it. Her cheeks were shaking violently as he fucked her hard up her bum.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' the slapping sounds could be heard throughout the apartment. Her tits were shaking back and forth underneath her. She was still struggling for breath. Her orgasm wouldn't let up. She had no way of telling him to stop! She would pass out if he didn't stop soon!

It was the cucumber that saved her. Jamie could no longer take the discomfort. Finally, he pulled his rigid manhood out of her tight little asshole.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, and then finally sucked in a breath. He slid the cucumber out of her pussy. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body. She whimpered, trying to catch her breath.

After setting the vegetable on the table, he grabbed her and unceremoniously lifted her up. He set her bare ass on the dining room table. She was weak, still trying to catch her breath. But her legs were open and he stood right in between them, placing the fat head of his cock against the swollen lips of her pussy. He easily slid inside her sopping wet pussy all the way. She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt herself fill up once again. He slid his arms around her and made as if to lift her up. Still panting, Eldora wrapped her slender legs around him and squeezed him tight as he lifted her off the table. His hands grabbed a skinny ass cheek in each as he began fucking her in the air. He wouldn't last for too much longer.

Jamie slid his middle finger down the crack of her ass, quickly finding the rim of her anus. He slipped it into her tight asshole as he continued sliding in and out of her cunt.

"Oh!" She moaned, smiling as she looked up at him, still breathing heavily. He pecked her lips over and over again as he slowly eased his finger deep inside her asshole, holding it there. Still fucking her using short stroke, he walked into the living room and around the television. Shoving the curtains aside, he let the curtains fall behind him as he pressed the helpless woman against the cold glass of the window.

She sucked inwards, feeling the freezing cold window on her back, but he would not let her break the kiss. He slipped a tongue into her mouth as he began fucking her hard against the window. His finger remained unmoving, just sitting deep inside her asshole. He began to fuck her hard against the window. So hard that it was surprising that it didn't break.

He had the naked Latino woman pressed hard against the window, her sweaty skin leaving a mark that would remain their for a couple of weeks before she finally cleaned the window. Meanwhile, this big white man was throwing his stiff cock into her recklessly, over and over.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned into his mouth, still breathing laboriously. Her tongue flailed wildly in his mouth as he fucked the shit out of her. Eldora's feet were bouncing helplessly off his thrusting ass he jammed his dick in and out of her pussy over and over again.

The building across the parking lot had some young men fooling around, looking at the other building with binoculars, hoping to find this very thing. They lucked out. Clear as a bell, they could see a naked Latino woman pressed against the window, a big white man hovering over her as he fucked her silly. Passing the binoculars around, the three guys joked and laughed as they watched the proceedings.

Jamie's balls were heating up. He rapidly thrust up into her a few more times before holding himself deep inside her. Still kissing Eldora urgently, his penis jerked so hard that she could feel it inside her. A huge, thick wad of cum shot far inside her needy vagina as his cock jerked a second time. Another hot rope of semen splattered off the back of her hungry pussy as her tongue explored his mouth. Her legs squeezed him tighter as his manhood twitched inside her over and over, unleashing wave after wave of his sperm inside her.

He pressed her harder against the window, groaning into her mouth as his stiff penis sprayed yet another load of cum deep in Eldora's vagina.

"Mmmm..." the small woman purred, legs squeezing him as her cunt milked every drop of his seed out of his dick. She had never been fucked so hard in her life!

After another minute, Jamie lifted her off of him, his softening cock slipping out of her pussy. He set her down on the floor. Eldora looked up at him with the biggest smile on her face, gasping for breath.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers
12