All Comments on 'Eleanor Rigby'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of My favorite Stories here . 5 Stars on this one for sure to one of my favorite writers here . Keep up the Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is supposed to happen when one in a partnership can't voice his concerns and insecurities? It burdens the other one because he or she is made responsible for anything related to those. I wouldn't want to live like that. However, I wouldn't take the cheating path either.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Does everyone always give in to temptation with past lovers and friends? He voiced his concerns and she should have quit. Kick her out.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

At least an epilogue to complete the story, you have a ? Bad habit of leaving the ending up in the air. You are frustrating as your stories are well constructed, not rarely completed.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 years ago

3 stars, the definition of average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't like the ending of this story, It nearly seems like the author got fed up with the story and had Ted forgive his wife.

She knew how much the affair would hurt Ted, they had a discussion about it before she started organizing for the Casino Night and his fears and how it would affect Ted.

She didn't really give Ted a thought, she thought she wouldn't get caught.

They never discussed the affair in detail, from Ted's point of view, he knew nothing of the details.

In chapter one the story says Ted noticed she seemed to have more meetings than normal, she seemed to be busier this year and their sex life had all but stopped.

Ted would have to bee thinking the affair had been going for some weeks and he had no idea how often they had sex, he only knows about the time he caught them.

With the way he worried he wasn't good enough for her and that she might move on, you would expect him to have fears of "is this the only time"

I think any husband would want those questions answered, probably counselling before reconciliation could take place, not just because she was going to admit what she had done in front of a crowd.

Story was good, it was just the ending.

It just seemed the author decided "Ok, I have had enough of this, I will have Ted forgive her"

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what type of evil person is Ellie? Ted shared his concerns about her old lover, Wilkins, and she overwhelmingly assured Ted, her husband for 17 years and the father of their children, that she only wanted him, would never cheat on him. She did so very convincingly, then stabbed Ted right in the heart. He shared his fears with her and he was right on the money. Ellie was truly an uncaring and terrible person.

boneham21boneham21almost 2 years ago

The only thing better would be the dead scumy lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4 Stars on this one . I wonder if I would have saved my wife under those conditions . Sure she was a cheating wife but her daughters loved her for the daughters I would do anything . I would have given this Story 5 stars if Dan had drowned in the river . But he got away clean after nailing his married high school sweetheart . I guess that makes him a good Lawyer

tomol111tomol111about 1 year ago

Too short. Dan should have been disgraced in the media.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

I can’t believe how many of these stories, where a husband finds a guy balls deep in his wife slinks away. ANY man thst isn’t a total whimp would jump the guy before he got their cock out of his wife. Who are these authors characterizing men this way.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 year ago

Good story. Our ye5o saved his heating wife, but did the right thing in the end. Five stars.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 year ago

Sorry for the typos. Ye5o should be, "hero." Heating should be, "cheating."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, still can’t figure out why Ted, didn’t kick Wilkins ass while he was doing the nasty to his wife? So, will need to read part 2…. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

doctrptdoctrpt10 months ago

If this story ended here, it would have been great. The second chapter makes her husband into a wimp and a cuck. 5 stars for this part, zero for the Aftermath chapter.

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
A story

About another wimpy husband he should have beat the bastard senseless than left.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Written by a woman, trying to encourage other female dogs to run around loose out there and assume that the husband's going to cave in and be a wimp. As a writer, that makes you less than worthless. If you can't stand for the right thing, then you're encouraging and enabling the wrong and the evil. Just stupid and pathetic. Hope Karma comes around on you.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy8 months ago

Dammit dammit dammit. The story had drama and buildup, and I was really hoping she would be decent and not stray to temptation. But instead just became another easy slut fallen to the prey of a magical penis.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars on one of my favorite stories .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story, one of my favorites, 5 stars ofc. But the sequel ruined it for me. Can we get an alternate sequel as an alternate ending? Please?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story 👏 enjoyed it thoroughly. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know it is fiction BUT I love it Another stupid stupid woman that thinks she can be a slut and hubby will forgive her Great story (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He seems more like her servant than a husband

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

I read it again and I still enjoy it. Was she lying when she offered to not work with the old boyfriend? We don't know. She was warned, knew the danger, and still did it. Hard to come back from that. No big surprises, but well told.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
For

For one awful moment after he saved her,I thought he was going to forgive her.Would have liked to see what happened afterwards,especially with her parents.Also would have liked him to kick the shit out of Wilkins and let it known how he had left Ellie to die.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

4 Stars on a good story from GW . If it had been my ex i would have waved at her as she went downstream . Yes my ex and i had a daughter together . But after the way My ex wife and ex daughter backstabbed me in court . Ouch my wife just elbowed me. Yes i am a fairly strong swimmer but I would do nothing to help her and my ex daughter .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES