Electives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

When the waiter showed up to take our orders, Clifford sent him to get a bottle of wine, giving the girls a few more minutes to decide. They both chose a medley of Italian vegetables, but when they saw what we were having, they persuaded us to share some of our meat with them.

Once he'd consumed a half glass of wine, Clifford became talkative, relating funny incidents that had happened in car dealerships where he had worked.

This wasn't the way I had planned our special night at all, but Ginny didn't seem to mind listening to Clifford talk. She may have been happy to see Barbara relaxed, and getting along so well with her date.

After two glasses of wine, I didn't mind letting Clifford dominate the conversation. By the end of the meal, we were all becoming boisterous, and when the waiter asked if we wanted dessert, we laughed, saying we would have another glass of wine.

Clifford insisted on settling the bill, and from the way the waiter thanked him, I'm sure the tip was generous.

Ginny and I settled in the back seat while Barbara moved as near to Clifford as the center console would allow. Ginny had her hand on my thigh, so I placed my hand in the same area on her thigh. Her lips were yielding. She squeezed my thigh, and I did the same to her. She wiggled her ass, and her dress was soon above her knees. I got the idea and moved my hand under her dress.

"Randy," she said, attaching her mouth to mine. She repeated my name several times. I never did catch on to what she meant, but by the time we got to her house, my hand was rubbing her sex, and she was moaning into my mouth.

I was shocked when Clifford got out and opened the passenger door for Barbara. Had he forgotten that he was to keep her out until after midnight? Ginny was unaware of my plan, and didn't seem to mind the intrusion.

We were no sooner inside the house when the girls decided it was time for them to put on more comfortable clothes. I followed Ginny to her bedroom, offering my birthday gift as an excuse to be there. She turned her back to me, asking me to help her with her dress. I took to liberty of hanging my suit jacket next to the dress in her closet.

Next, I sat her on the bed and helped her remove her shoes and stockings. That's when I remembered the gift was in my suit jacket. It was an ankle bracelet, inscribed, 'To my girlfriend on her 24th birthday.' I barely had it fastened when Ginny kissed me, saying she would never take it off.

There was a knock on the door. "What will you guys have to drink?" Clifford asked.

"No thanks; nothing for us," I said without looking at Ginny.

"We're going to play cards. Do you want us to deal you in?" he asked.

I looked at Ginny, shaking my head. She grinned, and shook her head. "Not tonight. Thanks anyway, Clifford."

"Are you sure?" This time it was Barbara's voice asking the question.

"We're sure!" Ginny said.

I kissed her knee, and then the inside of her thigh, making her sigh. "We're sure!" she repeated, more to me than her sister-in-law.

I placed the only chair against the doorknob, hoping it would make the other couple think twice before they barged into the room.

Ginny watched me come back to the bed where she was wearing only her panties and bra. I started at her ankle, kissing my way up her let, the soft spot behind her knee, the inside of her thighs, until I got to the junction between her legs.

Ginny lay back on the bed, raising her ass to permit the removal of her panties. Up until this point, she had been quiet, but when I ran my tongue over one of the lips of her pussy, she squealed.

That was the reaction I was seeking. Edna had taught me to play with the lips of her pussy, to move it to one side with my tongue while ignoring the other one until she begged me to give it the same attention.

Ginny squealed again, and we heard a knock on the door.

"Is Randy hurting you, Ginny?" Barbara asked.

I shook my head, coaching her, but realizing Ginny was unable to talk. "I'm not hurting her, Barbara," I said, trying to make my voice sound as calm as possible.

"Ginny?" Barbara persisted.

"I'm fine," Ginny was able to say.

There were three more shrieks, and three more knocks on the door. Each time, Barbara wanted to be assured that Ginny was okay. She wouldn't take my word; she waited until Ginny was able to assure her that nothing bad was happening to her.

Finally, I tweaked Ginny's clitoris and didn't stop flicking it until the banging on the door made the chair that was propped against the doorknob drop to the floor.

I held by breath, hoping the door would not be opened. It would flood the room with light from the hallway, and I would be forced to glace at Danny's picture on the nightstand. Besides, the way Ginny's body was shaking would not look good to the casual observer.

"Barbara, don't come in here. I just gave Ginny a tremendous orgasm. Give us some time. She'll tell you that she's fine in a minute or two."

Ginny struggled to regain her composure. I used the time to remove my clothes.

"Barbara?" Ginny called to her sister-in-law.

"Was Randy telling the truth?" Barbara asked from the other side of the door.

"Randy understated his accomplishment. That was an outstanding orgasm he gave me. I'm fine. Please go away and leave us alone so we can have fantastic sex."

Barbara must have gotten the message. We didn't hear another peep out of her until much later.

I heard movement on the bed, and realized Ginny was getting between the sheets. When I made contact with her warm body, I found that she'd removed her bra. We were both completely naked.

I toyed with her breasts and we kissed. "Do you have a condom?" she asked.

What the fuck! Had she forgotten about Sunday night when she'd guided my cock into her? I didn't have a condom then, and I didn't have one now.

"I didn't think it was necessary."

"Randy, how would it look for a second grade teacher to become pregnant? Be a good scout and reach in my nightstand. You'll find a package there."

I didn't argue with her. Had she forgotten about Sunday night? Had she been asleep? I opened the nightstand drawer, found the package of condoms, and dug one out.

Ginny felt my cock to make sure the condom was on securely.

This was the second time I'd been between her legs, and I knew what to expect. Was I nervous? My mind was flooded with things to say, 'You were beautiful tonight,' 'Happy birthday,' 'I love you,' 'Are you ready?'

Ginny answered my unspoken question by guiding my cock to her opening, and we were soon joined, moving together, silently extolling each other's efforts, grunting pleasurably, beginning to sweat, climaxing, too exhausted to speak.

We cuddled, still trying to regain our breath. Ginny kissed my hand, and placed it on her breast. I was half-asleep when I felt her body shake.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked, giggling.

"What?"

"Your thing is rubbing my ass. You're still wearing the condom, aren't you?"

I groaned, too sleepy to respond.

"The waste basket is next to the night stand," she offered.

I groaned again.

"Do you want me to do it?'

I would have liked nothing better that for her to dispose of the rubber, but I didn't think she really wanted to. I removed the used condom from my cock, draped my body over hers, and dropped it into what I hoped was the waste basket.

"That's better," she said, taking my hand and placing it back on her breast. She wiggled her ass, bringing it into contact with my limp cock. "Much better," she said, and that was her last words spoken until much later.

Screams woke us. It took me a few seconds to grasps that the screams were coming from across the hall. They were quite discernable; "CLIFFORD!" was being repeated, with sporadic undertones that sounded like, "more," and "fuck me," followed by, "CLIFFORD!"

It only took me a few seconds to become fully awake. "Do you think she's okay? Should I do something?"

Ginny's answer was to reattach my hand to her breast, and wiggle her ass. For a second, I thought she was going back to sleep, but when we heard, "CLIFFORD!" again, she put her hand behind her to feel my cock.

"Hmmm," she said, rolling over to face me.

I didn't hesitate to reach across her, open the nightstand drawer, and find a condom.

Ginny got into position while I rolled the condom on my cock. It only took a few swipes of my cock against her slit to make her ready and receptive.

"If you can't beat them, join them," she giggled as I entered her.

Barbara had stopped screaming Clifford's name, and we didn't hear any more from across the hall. Ginny was the only one making noise. It began as whispers, but escalated to loud expressions of praise for what I was doing to her. I told her that I loved her, and she responded by declaring her love for me.

"See if you can hit the waste basket this time," she laughed when she was able to talk. I made sure the rubber went in, and we resumed our slumber with my hand on her breast.

I would have liked to use another condom the next morning, but Ginny became very conscious of her nudity when the sun came streaming through the windows. She jumped out of bed, put on a robe, and ran to the bathroom before I could restrain her.

She came back to the room, informed me that the bathroom was free, and waited until I left the room before she got dressed.

After washing thoroughly, I joined the others in the kitchen. We were all in good moods, and we joked about things that had happened at the restaurant, the way Clifford had gotten us a table at the rear of the dining room, and how the waiter had accepted the order for wine without checking my age. But we avoided mentioning Barbara becoming concerned by Ginny's shrieks. We didn't reveal that we'd been awakened in the early morning by Barbara's expressions of adoration for Clifford's special skills.

Frankly, I was irritated that Clifford was still there. I'd been looking forward to Ginny's birthday since we'd become convinced that we were meant for each other. He was only here to perform a job, and he had shirked his duty. What right did he have to take advantage of Barbara? I was beginning to look at her in a new light, too.

I wanted to be alone with Ginny, to talk to her, and find out how she felt about our coupling. I desperately wanted to ask if she'd forgotten about Sunday night.

Millie was happy to hear how well the blind date had gone. I didn't tell her about my disdain for Clifford, or that Ginny felt the same way about him.

Eventually, the two schoolteachers reached an agreement; Barbara could entertain Clifford two nights each week, and Ginny and I would have the privacy of her room two nights. That didn't mean that our time together was limited to two nights. She often came to my house on Sunday afternoon, or we visited a museum or took in a concert.

As time went by, Ginny became less inhibited. She exposed her nude body to me while we were in her room, and when Barbara wasn't at home, she paraded around the house, daring me to catch her.

Although we didn't discuss it, I think she could tell how happy it made me when I discovered that Danny's picture had been removed from the nightstand. I gave her clit an extra amount of attention to show my appreciation.

It would be months before I would bring up the subject of that Sunday night when I awoke to find my shorts around my thighs, and her small hand on my cock.

Clifford and Barbara would always say that I'd been the matchmaker that made their meeting possible. I was always dubious to accept their thanks, secretly wondering how long it would last.

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12