Electraglide In Monterey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, are we gonna fuck him, or, am I gonna fuck him.”

“Oh God, anything just FUCK ME NOW YOU HEARTLESS BITCH.”

Karin looked directly into Heather’s eyes, as she stroked the fat cock that now protruded from her groin.

“Turn over, get your ass in the air, and press your tits onto the couch.”

She had not finished talking, before Heather was on her knees, ass in the air, face and tits pressed into the seat of the couch. Her hands reaching back, spreading her pussy, in anticipation. Karin got behind her, lifting her ass slightly, as she positioned the cock, right in front of Heather’s hole, pushing, she inserted just the head, and slapped Heather on the ass cheek hard.

“God yes, that’s it, hurt me and fuck me bitch, yesssss.”

Karin slapped the other cheek, and then rammed the cock deep inside Heather’s cunt. Making her scream in delight, as she started to fuck her, building it up. Karin licked her fingers, wetting them as much as she could, and then rubbed her saliva into Heather’s asshole, spreading saliva around it, and in it. She picked up the rocket, set it at full speed, and held it against Heather’s ass.

“OH GOD, yes, YES, I am gonna cum, oh fuck yesssss.”

Karin was slamming the cock into Heather, and suddenly, she pushed the rocket into Heather’s asshole. Heather almost exploded, screaming and crying out as the orgasm took hold of her. Hips bucking as her head thrashed on the couch, and Karin kept on pounding her, never letting up, and prolonging the pleasure. The rocket still in Heather’s ass, as Karin too came hard. Karin collapsed on Heather’s back, and they lay there, both breathing hard, as the pleasure slowly subsided.

Karin eased both the dildo and the rocket from Heather’s body, before kissing her gently, and going to the kitchen for two drinks. When she returned, they kissed again, and then sat side by side on the couch, talking, Karin asked Heather about the phone call.

“What did he sound like” asked Karin, much to Heather’s amusement.

“Well,” she said “he kept calling me ma`am, a Southern gent no less.” She replied, as they both started giggling, and mimicking the accent. Suddenly Heather became serious.

“But listen Karin, I am going to Mom and Dads place in Sacramento for the weekend, I will be back here on Monday morning. And I want you here, just in case this Chuck guy does arrive, you never know, he might be some kinda freak.”

“Very true, tell you what, I will have my brother Karl on stand by, I can call him on my cell if we need him.”

After the call, Chuck finished his packing, getting everything he needed into the boxes on his bike, especially his laptop and camera. He tied his suitcase on to the back, and was then set for his departure the following day. He would arrive in Monterey on Monday morning, check into a motel, then call Heather, to arrange the meeting. He sat on his couch, wondering if he was doing the right thing, she might take one look at him, and make him leave. And, who was this friend she would have with her, did she have a minder, a bodyguard? He hoped not.

He made good time on the road, and arrived in Monterey on Sunday evening, and took a room at the Travel Inn. He had a little look around the area, ate dinner, and then went to bed, dreaming of his visit the next day.

“Hello, who is this please?”

“Good morning Miss Harlow, Chuck Deveraux here, I am at the Travel Inn, on the edge of the city, and was wondering when it will be convenient for me to call and see you.”

“OH, OK, you are here, let me see, it is what? 9am now, how about 1.30 or so, to allow my friend to get here? Is that OK?”

“Perfect almost, now I just need you address, I have a city map, so finding you will be easy.”

Heather told Chuck where she was, and the district, and then she called Karin.

“Karin, he is here, in town, the hunk with the bike, oh my God, and he is coming to see us.”

“He is? Wow, what time you want me to be there hun, I was going to the mall this morning, but I can soon change that.”

“It’s OK, he wont be here till 1.30 or so, Just get here for 1pm, and alert Karl that we might need him.”

“OK then, I will see you later Heather. Mmm, who is gonna fuck him first I wonder?”

Karin said, giggling, as she then put the phone down. Heather sat thinking, wondering what to wear? What kind of an impression she wanted to make on him? Finally deciding on jeans and a polo shirt, nothing too sexy, but definitely smart. Chuck also was debating the same problem; he did not want to look like a country boy, more a man of the world, not easy though on a bike. He settled for jeans and a white t-shirt, with a bandana on also, and the motorcycle boots of course.

Just before One, Karin arrived at Heather’s house, wearing a miniskirt, and blue t-shirt, showing her midriff, and wearing high heels.

“Oh my God Karin, what are you playing at? Are you trying to scare him off or what?”

Karin grinned at her friend, “Put it this way, we will soon find out if he is gay or not”

Heather laughed; “you never change do you?” she said and kissed her friend on the cheek.

They watched through the window, waiting for Chuck to arrive, little knowing that he was on the corner, waiting, determined to arrive at exactly 1:30pm. They heard the bike first, and then watched as he came up the drive, and parked it outside the door. They looked at each other, then back at Chuck,

“Wow, look at that tight ass Heather, oh my, this could be fun darlin.”

Chuck was, understandably a little nervous, as he rang the bell, hoping he looked OK, and that at least she would see him. The door opened, and before he could say anything, they both stepped outside, and stood smiling at him. Heather held her hand out, and spoke to him.

“Hello Chuck, thank you for coming, oh, and this is my friend, Karin.”

He shook Heather’s hand, telling her that he was delighted to meet her at last, then he turned to Karin. Chuck’s eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Karin, blonde, 6 feet tall, and tits to die for. He took her hand also, and felt the tiniest of squeezes as she smiled at him, her tongue peeking out at him. He tried to compose himself, turning and pointing at the bike.

Well, there she is, after all this time, Electraglide in blue, what do you think?”

“I think it is beautiful, and just as I remember it, may I sit on it Chuck?”

“And me, and me,” said Karin, giggling a little.

“Most certainly ladies, but first, may I get my camera, and take photographs please?”

Chuck moved to the bike, and got his camera out, a fully charged battery already installed.

“My turn first then,” Said Heather, standing by the bike, and caressing it with her hand, as the memories started to come back. Hot sunshine on her naked flesh, the photographer talking to her, exciting her body, arousing her. She was getting aroused just thinking about it, and then noticed Chuck, pointing the camera at her. She smiled at him, and straddled the bike, holding the handlebars. She started to pose for him, it just came naturally, and she realised that she really was enjoying being photographed again. Her nipples were hardening, and the feelings of arousal strengthening.

“Would you like me to start her up Ma`am?” asked Chuck

“Oh yes Chuck, that would be awesome.”

He moved to the bike, and started the engine, Karin never leaving his side, almost desperate for her turn on the bike. Heather shuddered, as it came to life, the powerful engine throbbing between her thighs, vibrating her body, she giggled a little, and smiled at Karin, a knowing look in her eyes. Chuck was taking pictures from every angle.

“This woman is so beautiful, I want photos of her doing anything she wants, every way I can.” He thought to himself.

“Is it my turn yet? Can I get on? Please?”

“OK, OK, but then I am having another go,” said Heather, flashing Chuck a great big smile, as she lifted her leg over the seat. Karin almost ran to the bike, stroking it with her hands, then leaning against it, pushing her tits forward, and smiling at Chuck. He smiled back, and zoomed in on her tits, and what’s more, Karin knew it, as her nipples popped up to say hi. She sat on the saddle, her back to the handlebars, and raised her right leg, laying it along the bike. Chuck stopped dead in his tracks; he could not believe it at first. She was naked under the skirt, and showing him her bald pussy. He zoomed in on it with the Canon, as he refocused Karin winked at him, and now he too was getting horny.

“I think that is enough for now” Heather said quietly, “I am sure that Chuck must be hot in this sun, working so hard. Would you like an ice cold coke Chuck? Round by the pool?”

“I surely would ma`am, thank you.”

Heather giggled, and spoke again, “As nice as it sounds, in that lovely accent of yours Chuck, there is no need to keep calling me ma`am, Heather will do just fine.”

Chuck disabled the bike, and followed them round to the pool, taking a seat, as Heather went for the glasses, and Karin took the cokes from the fridge. Chuck was asked about the bike, and where he was going, he told them about the lottery win, and his plans, both seemed impressed he thought. Heather asked if he was married, and he explained about his wife and a travelling salesman, saying that she was long gone. Around 3pm, Heather apologised to Chuck, saying

“I have enjoyed seeing the bike again Chuck, and meeting you has been a real pleasure, but, sadly, I have an appointment in 20 minutes or so. Can I ask a favour, though? May I se the photographs, when they are processed?”

“I have my laptop, back in my room, and will download them as soon as I get back there, maybe I could call you later, and arrange to drop off a CD ROM for you Heather?”

“Oh yes please, say, around five, call me then.”

“Hey, I want to see too,” said Karin, as she looked at Chuck, seductively crossing her legs again, knowing he was watching her.

Chuck grinned at both of them, the thoughts of Karin’s pussy in his mind, “

I will make two copies, and bring both with me, when we make the arrangements.”

He got up to leave, and to his great surprise, both Heather and Karin linked his arms, one either side of him, as they walked around to his bike. Where Heather again stroked the seat, smiling to herself. She kissed him on the cheek, thanking him, as did Karin.

“I wonder Chuck, depending on how long you are in Monterey, a ride on the bike with you, what do you think?”

His face lit up, as he looked back at Heather,

“There is no if about it, how does tomorrow sound?”

“Me too, me too,” said Karin.

“Consider it done” he replied, and then he was gone, they linked arms as he drove off, both smiling and waving at him. Before going back indoors. As Heather closed the door she spoke to Karin.

“You horny bitch, you showed him your pussy didn’t you?”

“Yup, and he aint gay hun, did you see the bulge. Now I just want to fuck him.” And she giggled.

“Well you aint fucking him here baby, no fucking way Jose, not here.”

And they both burst out laughing.

Chuck downloaded the photos as soon as he got back to the motel, checking them all, he had not realised it, but he had taken 63 shots, most had turned out very well. Heather looked gorgeous on the bike, he had not realised while taking the photos that her nipples were hard, but damn he could see it now. And Karin’s pussy,

“Well” he thought ”if I’ve had never been offered pussy before on a plate like that before, but I surely have now, and I intend to take it too.”

He looked closely at the photos now, their hard nipples, protruding through the shirts, Karin’s sweet pink pussy, it looked so inviting, and fuckable too. Chuck knew he had to stop this, and get on with what he was supposed to be doing. He made the two CD ROMs, before showering, and changing, in preparation for the next part of his plan.

Heather rushed back from the beauty parlour, not wanting to miss Chuck’s call, even if it had not been a real photo shoot, it had still given her a buzz. The tingling in her pussy, the way her nipples reacted to someone looking at her through a lens. She wanted to see the results, to see of she still had “it”. She sat on the couch, almost feeling a little nervous as she waited, and grabbed the phone the moment it rang.

“Hello, Chuck?”

“Howdy Heather, yup it’s me, calling as promised. I have the CD ROMs ready for you.”

“Good, I cant wait to see them, when can you bring them round?”

“I will be going to find somewhere to have diner shortly, maybe I can drop by then. I am not sure where to eat you, can you suggest anywhere, one of the better places here possibly?”

“Oh yes, any number, when you get here I will show you on the map, OK?”

Mmm, well, you know that you want a ride on the bike Heather?”

“Yes.”

“Err, how about we combine the two, and I take you out to dinner?”

Heather thought about it for a few seconds, before replying.

“That is a wonderful idea Chuck, thank you so much, let’s see now? Pick me up here at 6:30, OK?” “Wild horses would not keep me away Heather, see you at 6:30, bye for now.”

Chuck was delighted, he had not really expected her to say yes, and now, in just over an hour’s time, she would be on the bike with him, and he was delighted. Heather sat there, smiling softly, thinking to herself what a day this had been. She really had enjoyed having the photos taken, just like old times, and Chuck was a sweetie, and a hunk too. Having Karin there had been fun too, rekindling the memories. Karin was a wonderful person, so very loving; they had been together for years so to speak. But Heather had to be honest with herself; she missed having a man, his touch, his smell, and most of all his body. It had been over a year now since a man had slept with her, OK it was her choice, but now the yearning was there.

Her hand moved to her breast, as the thoughts filled her mind. She grasped her hardening nipple, pinching, and then twisting it. Thinking about the touch of a hot hard cock, as her fingers encircled it, the pulsing vein, throbbing against her skin. She closed her eyes, and stuck out her tongue, seeing Chuck’s cock in her hand, and gently licking the tip. Her hand pushing inside her jeans, and her panties, as she imagined licking the opening, tasting the sweetness oozing from him. Her fingers were like licks of flame against her skin, as the moistness on her pussy increased, her arousal gathering pace, unstoppable now. She could feel his cock, as her lips encircled it, sucking on the head, as her finger played with her now swollen clit. She wanted him inside her, to feel the heat, the throbbing shaft burying itself. It had been so long.

Her fingers slipped inside, as she remembered how it felt to be stretched, how every nerve ending in her pussy would feel alive. Her hand moving faster now, two fingers driving in and out. She could feel his cock swelling, as he stiffened, ready to orgasm, and could not hold back any longer, crying out as she came, Her breath coming in short gasps, as her head rocked from side to side, out of control in the throes of a self-induced orgasm. Heather tried to relax, to calm herself, her breathing becoming slower, and more purposeful. She knew now that she wanted Chuck, wanted him inside her, pounding away at her, but did he want her she asked herself?

Heather showered, feeling all warm and tender, after her little montage on the couch. She decided to dress conservatively, if only for the reason she would be riding on a motorcycle, but later? That was another matter. AT 6:30, Heather was sat on the porch, waiting for Chuck, she watched as he came up the drive, then walked to him, telling him the route to her favourite restaurant, down by the sea. They both had a seafood platter; followed by dessert, Chuck passed on the wine, as he was driving so to speak. They chatted after the meal, getting to know each other, the more time Heather spent with him, the more she liked him. He was obviously a strong man, not Justin his body, but, he was also a gentleman, and very kind and considerate.

She asked about the photographs, and he told her that he was pleased; most had turned out as he wished. Heather wanted to see them, and asked if he had them with him, he told her they were in the box on the bike. By mutual decision, they left the restaurant, to go back to Heather’s home.

“You must come in for a coffee at least Chuck, while I look at the photos.”

He did not need asking twice, taking the discs from the box, he locked the bike, and followed her indoors. Heather turned on the PC, and told Chuck to take a seat, while she made the coffee. He looked around the room, very tastefully decorated he thought, and loved the long five-seat couch that she had. He noticed the copy of Hustler; it was still on the coffee table. He guessed that she had looked at it earlier, and smiled.

She returned, placing the tray on the table,

“I will let you be Mom Chuck, while I look at your work.”

She said, smiling broadly at him. He could hear her talking to him, as the slide show of photos started.

“Oh yes.”

“Very nice Chuck.”

“Mmm I like that one”

“Oh my God, Karin, I knew she would do that, wait till she sees what you did, a close up, she will freak.”

She turned and looked at him

“I will say one thing for you Chuck, you certainly know your way around a camera. If we had used lighting, these would have been good enough. Did you know that? Good enough for a magazine even.”

He smiled,

“Why thank you Heather, photos have been a hobby, well, more than a hobby for years, and I am delighted you like them.”

“It is true, they really are good, I know, I have an idea. Would you like to see my portfolio? I saved every pic that was ever published, all in a large portfolio”

He could not believe his luck.

“Like? Oh Heather, more than like, I would love to see them, please.”

She opened the cupboard, and handed him a large blue folder, tied with a silk ribbon. And then walked from the room saying.

“Enjoy Chuck, I wont be a moment, but I am sure you will be quite happy wont you?”

He grnned at her and opened the folder. Chuck looked at the first page, it was awesome. Large colour photos of Heather, in various outfits, showing everything that she had. Poor Chuck was spellbound, as his cock started swelling, responding to the erotic visions before him. Slowly he worked his way through it, having no idea of time, he was in heaven. Then he saw it, a photograph that as far as he knew had never been published, for he had everything of hers. It must have been eighteen inches square; she was dressed in a beautiful blue Basque, her tits straining against it, nipples just out of view, with matching stockings and g-string, and a pair of high-heeled shoes that matched also. Chuck groaned, unable to control himself.

“Holy fuck, what a picture that is.”

“You like it then?”

He had not even heard her come back in the room, and looked up. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. She was wearing that outfit, here, now, in front of him, Chuck was speechless.

“That is one from my private collection Chuck, it was taken the same day as the bike shots, and so I thought, why not? Seeing as how I had my photo taken with it again today.”

He just stared at her, mesmerised by her beauty and eroticism. She smiled at him, and slowly raised her hands to her head. As she did so, her breasts lifted, and her dark swollen nipples popped out of the Basque. He groaned again, trying to hide his hard on, under the portfolio.

“I don’t think you need this anymore do you Chuck?”

She whispered, taking the portfolio from him, and dropping it on the table. She looked at him, then at the bulge in his jeans. She looked into his eyes, nodding slowly, and got down onto her knees. Holding his gaze, she unfastened his belt, and slid down his zipper, before wrapping her hand around his cock, through his boxers. He lay back on the couch, watching her, unable to believe that this was happening. She pulled his shorts against his cock, holding it tightly, and started sucking the head through them, it felt wonderful, as she looked him in the eye.