Electraglide In Monterey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather eased back, and slipped her hand inside his boxers, lifting out his cock and balls. Pushing his boxers and pants away, to give her room to play with it. His cock was as hard as rock, a good seven inches, with a nice girth to it. She held the base, looking into his eyes, as her tongue flicked out. Licking the head, then probing the small opening, Chuck could not believe it, there he had been, wondering if he dare make a move, and now she sucking his cock! Her left hand cupped his balls, bouncing them, and then using her fingers, she gripped the top of his sac, squeezing it, making him groan in pleasure.

Heather too was in her element, his cock was wonderful, and the precum tasted delicious. She started to pump him, her hand wrapped around the base of this magnificent beast. Her mouth covering the head, sucking and licking him. He closed his eyes, moaning in delight, as she sucked harder. Heather’s pussy was dripping now, throbbing almost, her g-string soaked through. She released his cock from her mouth, looking at him, and saying huskily to him.

“I want you inside me, fucking me, now Chuck, fuck yes do I?”

She stood and moved forward, straddling him, her left hand pulling aside the g-string, as she lowered her pussy onto him, holding Chuck’s dick, and guiding it in. He was pushing up with his hips, desperate to be inside her, to feel her velvet pussy engulf his hard wanting cock. She lowered herself slowly, savouring every inch of him, crying out as he entered her, filled her, and stretched her. Placing her hands on Chuck’s shoulders, Heather rode his cock, bouncing up and down, faster and faster, as he tried to suck her nipple. Gasping for breath Heather cried out

“Fuck me chuck, oh God yes, fuck me, make me cum, oh Jesus fuck that pussy baby, please,”

Chuck could not speak, his mouth clamped on her tit, as he thrust upwards, trying to meet her, match her. He felt her pussy gripping him, tightening its hold, he could not hold back, he pulled his head away from her, and growled as he started to cum. Heather screamed as she too exploded, drowning his cock in her nectar, feeling his cum splashing inside her. She buried her face in his neck, kissing him, panting and shaking as the post orgasmic waves rippled through her. Chuck was almost in shock, unable to believe what she had done, but so happy, he was almost delirious. He kissed her, slowly, delicately, their tongues in harmony.

She was still straddling him, his softening cock still in place, when they broke from the kiss. She smiled at him, looked into his eyes, and whispered.

“Wow, oh my God, that was awesome Chuck.”

Chuck nodded to her, and kissed her cheek

“Yes Heather, it was, absolutely fabulous, you really are something else.”

He kissed her again, cuddling and holding her close. She slowly released him, and giggled a little, before saying,

“I think maybe I should go clean up a little Chuck, and I bet the coffee is cold now, how about a beer, or a coke instead. The kitchen is just through there.”

She stood, and bent over, giving his cock a little kiss, before she left the room. Chuck fastened his pants, and then moved to the kitchen. He passed on the beer; he had a bike to ride later. He was sitting on the couch waiting when she returned a few minutes later, smiling wickedly as she entered the room. Her g-string had gone, and her pussy was on view, she smiled as she saw his gaze wander to her thighs, and giggled

“They were soaked Chuck, so I thought, what the hell, who needs them anyway at a time like this.”

She sat next to him on the couch, leaning back as she sipped her coke. Before speaking to him again.

“Well Chuck you stud, what did you think of my friend Karin then?”

“Me, a stud, you must be joking.” And he laughed a little

“You better believe it hun, with that cock, you are a stud baby, but what about Karin, did you like her?” And she smiled again

“Well, how can I put this, she did seem a little frisky you might say.”

Heather laughed loudly

“Oh hun, frisky is not the word for Karin, she is my horny bitch, you better believe it, my horny bitch who never wears underwear.”

Chuck could not keep his eyes off her body, the nipples, peeping out at him, the little triangle of dark hair, pointing the way to her secret places. He could feel his cock stirring again, and knew that he wanted to fuck her at least once more tonight. He also guessed that Heather knew it too, but this time, he would call the shots, he was sure of that much. He grinned at Heather,

“That explains a lot then I guess, am I right in thinking that you and she are very close then Heather?”

2Oh yes, we have been very close for years now, of you know what I mean, we share things with each other too.” Again she smiled wickedly at him, “One moment Chuck, I have something to show you, then you will understand.”

She got up, walking across to a cupboard; Chuck watched the gentle sway of her cheeks, her leg muscles taut in the high heels, his cock hardening by the second. He watched her tits as she came back, gently bobbing up and down. She smiled, realising of course what he was doing. Then she handed him a small photograph album. He opened it; the first photo was of Heather and Karin, both naked, smiling at the camera, sitting on this very couch. As he flipped through the album, the photos became more graphic, showing them licking and sucking on each other. Using vibes also, and finally, Karin being fucked by heather with a strap-on.

“Well Chuck, what do you think?”

Chuck put the album down, and turned a little towards Heather.

“Think?” he said, “This is what I think” as he pushed her against the back of the couch, one of his hands cupping her breast, and lifting it free of the Basque. He covered the hard nipple with his mouth, sucking on it, then biting it a little, stretching Heather’s tit as he pulled on it. She groaned, her hand coming to the back of his head, pressing it to her chest. He slid a hand between her legs as she opened them for him, quickly siding his finger into her as she moaned loudly. This was exactly what she had been hoping for, that he would take her, and fuck her hard. His finger was driving into her fucking her, and then he added a second.

“Oh yes Chuck, fuck me baby, fuck that pussy, make me cum hun, oh God yes”

Chuck was rampant now, his cock a ramrod, he got up from the couch, dropping his jeans and shorts, speaking to her, ordering her almost.

“Get on the arm of the couch, your head against the back, and show me that sweet ass, so I can fuck you like you deserve to be fucked.”

Heather did not argue, quickly moving, leaning along the arm of the couch, holding the back of it, waiting for Chuck to take her. He stood behind Heather, spreading her lips with two fingers, and slid his cock deep into her pussy, grunting in pleasure. With his hands on her hips, he started to pound her, driving his cock into her as hard as he could. She was pushing back, matching him, and calling out for him to fuck her hard. Chuck slapped her ass cheek, she groaned out a guttural

“Yessssss”

He slapped her again, almost beating out a rhythm now, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She screamed, and he felt her cumming, her cunt gripping him, flexing as she flooded his cock. He too was almost there, his cock throbbing inside her cunt.

“Oh fuck, I am going to cum.” He cried out

“My mouth Chuck, give it to me, please.”

He pulled out quickly, and Heather fell to her knees in front of him, grabbing at his cock, tugging and jerking it, her mouth open, ready to receive him. Chuck groaned

“OH FUCK.”

And started to growl, Heather took him into her mouth, deep into it, rubbing the shaft and sucking the head as he came. His cream splashing the inside of her cheeks, she took him deeper, relaxing her throat as best she could. Wanting every drop, wanting him to feed her, she sucked and licked at him, swallowing his cum, relishing in the tangy salty flavour. Chuck had his hands on her head, and eyes closed, trying to fuck her face, almost out of control. He relaxed slowly, looking down at her, as she smiled up at him, and licked the little drops of cum from the corners of her mouth.

“Mmmm Chuck, you certainly know how to fuck sugar.”

She grinned at him, as he lifted her to her feet, and kissed her. They cuddled for a while, and then she whispered to him.

“Sorry to have to do this to you darlin`, but this lady needs her beauty sleep.”

He smiled at her, and moved to get dressed, talking to her as he did so.

“That is fine Heather, and can I say, this has been the most fantastic day of my life Heather, it truly has.”

She smiled back at him,

“Hey, I had fun too darlin`, hell did I.”

Heather went to the door with him, after putting on a wrap, and kissed him goodnight. As he was about to leave she stopped him.

“The photos of me and Karin Chuck, you liked?”

“Awesome Heather, just awesome.”

She grinned again.

“Be here at 3 tomorrow afternoon, I will leave the side gate open. When you come through it, fasten the bolt, and the padlock, we will be by the pool, and oh yes, DON’T forget to bring your camera.”

She pushed him out of the door, closed it quietly, and Chuck stood there, unable to believe what she had just said. He walked to the bike, the biggest grin in California across his face. Wondering, would he fuck them both, or what?

The next morning Chuck charged his camera battery fully, and emptied the memory card. If he was going to be taking photos, he wanted to be sure he had enough space. He also decided to take a cab to Heather’s, at least he would be able to have a drink, coke was OK but? The cab dropped him off at Heather’s just before three, and he walked around the side of the house, as promised the gate was unlocked, he stepped through it, fastened the bolt, and clicked over the padlock. He walked around to the pool, as he turned the corner, he could see Heather, sat on a sun bed, wearing the skimpiest of bikini’s, it hardly covered anything. And then he heard Karin, before he had even seen her.

“Chuck? What the fuck are you doing here? Heather, you bitch, you told me had gone on his tour.”

Heather started laughing, as she waved to Chuck.

“Come on in hun, come join the party, don’t mind Karin, she is just pissed coz you caught her naked on the pool.”

Karin started laughing then, and climbed the steel steps, to get out of the water. Chuck watching her every move, fascinated by her naked wet body. Karin scooped up a handful of water, and threw it at Heather, laughing as she did so.

“You bitch, you had it all planned didn’t you, pass me a towel then. Come on over Chuck, get a drink, join the party as she said.”

Chuck walked to them, watching Karin as she dried herself off, then getting a beer from the cool box. He placed his camera on the table, before leaning to kiss Heather on the cheek. She smiled and thanked him, saying how nice it was to see him again.

“Hey big boy, where is my kiss?”

Karin was looking at him, pouting, now wrapped in a fluffy white towel. He moved the few feet between them, moving his head to kiss her cheek, she took hold of his head, kissing him full on the lips, and teasing him with her tongue. She let him go, and grinned at Heather.

“That’s better, now we are ALL friends aren’t we.”

And they both went into a fit of the giggles.

“Chuck, why don’t you pop into the cabin and change, while we set things up here, there is bound to be something in there to fit you?”

“No problem Heather, on my way.”

There was an assortment of swimwear in there, but the only thing that came anywhere near fitting Chuck, was a male g-string, almost a pouch, He laughed to himself, realising that he had been set up, but what the hell, he had come here to fuck, and fuck he would, He was sure of it now. He stepped from the cabin, feeling more than a little self-conscious, and looked across to where Heather and Karin had been, and stopped . Karin was now on the sun bed, the towel underneath her, with Heather leaning over her. They were kissing deeply, as Heather’s hand caressed Karin. He quickly moved to pick up his camera, standing back a little, and focussing in on them.

He watched as Heather started to kiss Karin’s nipples, hearing Karin moaning softly, and moved closer. Zooming in to take a picture of Heather, as her teeth gripped the nipple. He spotted the beer bottle he had opened, and touching Heather on the shoulder, showed it to her, and nodded at Karin. Her eyes widened, and then she smiled, moving her head away, as Chuck tipped the bottle over. The cold beer gurgled out, splashing all over Karin’s tits.

“Oh fuck, oh Jesus, yes”

Karin cried out, as Heather started licking at her tits, and sucking on the beer. Heather looked at Chuck, and then at Karin’s smooth pussy, now it was his turn to smile, as she moved aside. Once more he tipped the bottle, upending it this time, as Karin again cried out in ecstasy. Heather started to lick Karin’s smooth, and now beer drenched mound, Chuck put the bottle down, and started taking more photographs. Of Heather licking the mound, then flicking her tongue over Karin’s clit, and sliding it along her slit. Then he felt a hand on his g-string, pressing his already hard cock, looking down, he saw Karin smiling at him, and licking her lips.

He had no choice now, putting the camera down, he knelt alongside Karin’s head, and she slipped her hand inside, pulling his cock free. Turning her head towards him, her mouth open, and waiting. As she started licking the head of his cock, he looked at Heather; she had two fingers in Karin, and was licking her clit, making Karin moan onto his cock. Her hand was rubbing him furiously, as she sucked and licked, playing her tongue over and around the head of Chuck’s cock. She freed his cock, crying out,

“Oh God I want to cum so fucking bad baby.”

Heather grabbed Chuck by the shoulder, as she moved aside.

“Fuck her now Chuck, make the horny bitch come on your cock, then I can suck it from you.”

He moved to the end of the sun bed, pulling of his g-string and lifting Karin by the hips, and pulling her to the edge, before sliding his cock into her. She wrapped her legs round him, locking her ankles, screaming out.

“Oh yes, fuck me baby, fuck this horny bitch, make me cum, oh fuck yes.”

As he started fucking Karin, he watched Heather, her hand inside her bikini pants, obviously fingering her self, her nipples looked as hard as rock through her little top. He wanted to finger her as he fucked Karin, but she had him locked in her arms and legs, thrusting up at him and shouting.

“FUCK ME BABY, FUCK MEEEE.”

And then it happened, she screamed, an ear-piercing roar of ecstasy that shook him, he had never heard a woman cum like that before, her cunt almost squeezing the life out of him. He stopped moving, holding his cock deep inside, as her nectar gushed free, washing the hard cock now embedded inside her. He waited, letting all the after shocks run through her, hearing her gasping for breath, watching her face, and looking at Heather sat on a sun bed, fingering her pussy, and pulling on her tits. Karin kissed him, hard and deep, holding him as tight as she could, then easing off, letting him free. He pulled his cock free, and walked to where Heather lay, kneeling before her, and moving her hand away from her pussy. Taking hold of her bikini bottoms, he pulled it from her, smiling at her, and then softly kissing her pussy lips.

Looking up, he saw Karin, kissing Heather slowly, licking her tongue as it reached for her. Chuck pulled his head back a little, and slipped his middle finger into Heather’s swollen sex, hearing her groan into Karin’s mouth. Moving his mouth to the small triangle of soft downy hair, he licked it, playing his tongue over it. He could see Karin, her hand kneading Heather’s breast, twisting the hard swollen nipple. Using his teeth, he pulled at Heather’s pubes, lifting her skin slightly, and feeling her shudder as her hips moved with him. He heard Karin speaking to him.

“Fuck her now Chuck, give her that fat cock and make her scream.”

He was so ready, his cock still wet from Karin’s lovely cunt and mouth, he wasted no time. Karin stood behind him, as he lifted Heather’s legs, and rubbed the head of his cock against her clit. Then drove it deep, he just wanted to be in her, fucking her, and to cum, pounding her hard, he felt Karin slapping his ass, but didn’t care. All he wanted was to fill this tight little cunt with his cream. Harder, faster, he fucked her, hearing her screaming in pleasure, making him even hornier, if that was possible. Then he exploded inside her, growling as he came, feeling her cunt sucking on him, as she flooded her cavern also. Karin was squeezing his balls, he could not believe the pleasure, the joy, it was awesome.

He collapsed on Heather, kissing her, holding her, and Karin joined them, all three cuddling as the sensations slowly drifted away. Karin looked at Chuck, smiled, and then said to Heather

“I think we should rename our Alabama stud darling, we will call him “Chuck the Fuck” from now on.”

They all started laughing, Chuck more so than either of them, secretly pleased at what he saw as a great compliment.

“Right,” said Heather “Time to order a pizza I think, after we have eaten, Karin and I will shower and change. Chuck? I have borrowed some lights from a friend, they are in the lounge, and you can set things up for the photo session, OK?”

Heather used her cell to order a pizza, and then they went indoors, the three of them wearing robes from Heather’s closet. Heather showed Chuck the lights, and the connections, then set out the ground rules.

“When you take the photos, you may not touch us, not matter how much you want to. And, you must be naked, so we can see that fucking great cock of yours OK?”

“Fine Heather, no problem.”

“And one more thing, you cannot touch your cock either, that is ours for later.”

They both grinned evilly, as Karin moved away to pay for the pizza that had arrived. After eating, the two girls left Chuck to it, he retrieved his camera, and checked all the connections, making sure it worked with the equipment. He rearranged a couple of the lights, and positioned the umbrella flash for easy handling. Karin shouted through the doorway to him.

Chuck, stand by the cupboard, naked don’t forget, and be ready to take photos at your leisure. NO touching though, OK?”

“OK girls, as you say, I am ready.”

He watched as they walked in, and his mouth fell open, they looked stunning. Heather was wearing a business suit, dark, with a white pinstripe, the skirt very short, he could see her stocking tops as she walked, on her black high heeled shoes. She carried a briefcase, and turning her computer chair around to face Chuck, she sat on it, the briefcase she placed on the floor. Chuck could feel his cock rising already. Karin stood behind the chair, and smiled at Chuck, she sore a red and black topless corset, with matching crotchless panties, and small boots, that had straps around her ankles. She spoke to him.

“Now remember Chuck the fuck, you cannot touch us, or yourself, before we tell you, got that Chuck baby.”

“Chuck nodded, swallowing when he realised that he could not even touch his cock, as he watched them. He felt a little foolish, but knew that would pass, as he picked up his camera, and watched.

Karin came round to stand in front of Heather, and started to kiss her, slow tender kisses, both of their tongues out, licking each other. The kiss deepened, and Karin moved her hand to the jacket, unfastening the buttons, then opening it, to reveal Heather’s superb tits. Chuck noticed something different about them, then realised there was a decoration around each nipple, a gold ornate ring circling both, and the peaks stood proud and hard, against the shiny metal. Karin licked one, as Heather sighed softly, then again, squeezing to force it higher with her fingers. She started to suck it, then alternating, flipped back and forth between them. Heather’s hand was holding Karin’s head, trying to pull it closer, as Chuck fired away with the camera. Both of the ladies seemed oblivious to the flashes going off.