Elephant's Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lightpen
Lightpen
15 Followers

They had been there for a while when they stopped at a refreshment stall. Paul had a corn dog and a drink of lemonade. It was some time later that they came to the stall selling pastries -- and Paul's future took a dramatic turn. Two of the lads bought themselves funnel cakes while Paul and Harry decided on Elephant's Ears. Generally, these just overlapped the paper plates they were sold on, but the girl making them was extra generous with the one Paul got. It was huge, easily covering 2 paper plates!

The girl laughed and said, "I must have used too much mix! Never mind, if you enjoy it, come back later and tell me how good it was," she suggested cheekily.

It really was so big that Paul shared it with his mates as they walked around the Fair. Hardly surprisingly, they all got lots of sugar on their fingers and all over their faces! Having cleaned themselves up as best they could, they went on several of the rides, enjoying 'all the fun of the Fair'

The evening was drawing in when Paul announced that he wanted another Elephant's Ear. Ian perceptively said, "You mean you want to see that girl, again!"

Paul agreed, "Yes, she was very attractive -- but I loved that Elephant's Ear! It was the first one I'd ever had and I want the other one!"

There followed some little dispute with the other three arguing that it was pretty late and both Ian and Jacob had overtime to do the next morning. Eventually, Harry agreed to take those two home while Paul followed his fancy for the girl and her pastry.

They parted amicably, with Paul waving them off before going to find the stall. The girl recognized him and asked, "So, how was that special big Elephant's Ear I made for you, earlier?"

"It was really good," he told her, "though it took all four of us to finish it off! Can I have another one, please? Regular size, this time!" he said, with a smile.

"Sure!" she replied. "Would you like some cinnamon on it, this time?"

"Mmm," he agreed, liking the sound of that. "And less sugar, please."

"Yes sir!" she retorted, with a mock bow and a happy laugh.

Soon, she served him with his order and, since it was getting rather late and the crowds were heading home, he turned out to be her last customer. He stood by the serving hatch and chatted to her between mouthfuls. He discovered that her name was Paula Baker and joked with her that it was such an appropriate name considering what she was doing. He also found out that she lived only about a mile from his own home.

She had been about to see if she could 'beg' a lift home when Paul offered to take her. She agreed readily, shut up the stall and they headed for the car park. It took them just over half an hour to be parked outside her house, saying their goodbyes. As he reached across, she leaned towards him and their lips met in their first kiss. It was long and passionate! They sat back, flushed and breathing hard.

Paula said, "It's a bit too late for much of that I'm afraid. I have to back at the Fair tomorrow in time to get everything ready to open again at noon. It's my uncle's stall so I need to call him as soon as I get in," she explained. "Then he'll get there in plenty of time with fresh supplies and we'll both work the stall tomorrow. Saturday is a very busy day!" she exclaimed.

"Do you need a lift in the morning?" Paul asked, hopefully. "Or will your uncle collect you?"

"Well, he would collect me, but he lives right over near the Fair ground. So if you'd be able to pick me up -- you'd need to be here about 10 -- that would be much easier..."

"Oh, I reckon I could manage that," he assured her. "I'm sure there's a lot I didn't see, today -- bit most of all, I really want to get to know you a whole lot better," he confides.

"Sounds good to me!" she enthused, leaning over to give him another hot kiss before hurrying off to ring her uncle and get some sleep in anticipation of a hectic day to come.

Paul watched her go and returned her wave as she unlocked her door and disappeared inside. He sat there for a few moments, feeling the blood coursing through his veins, aware of how much he already fancied this lovely girl. He started his car and drove -- or rather seemed to float - home humming a partly remembered song about a 'lucky day.'

Once home, he hurried to get ready for bed. He set his alarm for 8 but spent a long time, trying to analyze the spinning thoughts of his excited brain. Finally, he drifted off to sleep and it seemed but moments later that his alarm was calling him to the new day. He forced himself out of bed and went for a shower. Dried, shaved and dressed and wearing his favourite after-shave, he went down to get himself some cereal.

His parents were sitting at the table, having just finished their own leisurely breakfast. His mother, who had stayed awake the previous night until 'her little boy' came in asked. "Would you like bacon and eggs, Paul?'

"That'll be wonderful, Mother!" he told her. "I was just going to get myself a bowl of cereals but I'd sure appreciate you fixing those for me."

"No problem, dear," she assured him.

"How was the Fair, son?" asked his father.

"Oh! We had a really great time, Dad," Paul told him. "And I met a lovely girl. She actually served me my first Elephant's Ear -- which I just loved!"

"O yes? Are you going to see her again? You do seem to be dressed for something special."

"Well, I gave her a lift home -- she lives over on Washington Drive -- and I'm going to collect her and take her back in a while. She works on her uncle's stall making and selling Funnel cakes and Elephant's Ears -- as I told you. And her name is Baker -- isn't that just so neat?"

They shared their son's excitement and naturally wanted to know more about the girl who had caught his attention. So he told them the little he knew. Time evaporated quickly and he left in good time to be prompt at Paula's place. They greeted each other with an enthusiastic kiss then headed off for her noon 'shift' at her uncle's stall.

While they arrived, Paula went in to help her uncle. Paul roamed around the Fair, eventually returning to the stall for a funnel cake. Business was very brisk, so Paula had time only for a quick exchange with Paul as she served him. He went back to the Fair, revisiting many stalls and exhibits and going on the rides he had most enjoyed.

Later, he returned for an Elephant's Ear and was very happy to find that with far less customers, Paula was able to spend some time chatting with him. This time, he hung around until her Uncle Joe closed the stall at 9.45. Paula helped to clear up and left at 10, letting Paul take her home.

As he drove, they exchanged small talk about their respective days. Back at her apartment, she said, "There's no big hurry tonight. I'm hoping that you'll come in and stay for a while?"

Paul was delighted to accept her offer and they were soon relaxing on the sofa and listening to some light music. They snuggled up and started kissing. His hands began to wander, finding a little gap between her blouse and skirt. He eased in and started to caress her soft, warm skin.

She made no attempt to resist. Their passions were rising, so when he began to unbutton her blouse, she helped him. Then she started to undo his shirt and, with enough buttons open, she dragged it over his head. He reached behind her and fumbled with her bra catch. More by luck than skill, he managed to unfasten it and the lacy garment fell forward exposing her delightful young breasts.

He 'fell' on them like a starving man who had just found food. Kneading one, he sucked and licked the nipple of the other while she held him firmly to her body and moaned her satisfaction.

They were both highly aroused as she murmured, "My bed is next door."

He pulled back as if to say something, but she gave him no chance. Instead, she stood up, took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom. She turned to face him and said simply, "I want you!"

Thereafter, it was a matter of which of them could get at the other's remaining garments quicker -- and they were soon littering the floor. The two of them were soon lying on the bed and Paul was using every lesson he had learned from Cheryl to make the sex hot and strong!

During a brief pause in their love-making, Paula looked him in the eyes and said, "I want you to have my cherry. I've been saving myself for the right man -- and I think I've found him! Please be gentle with me -- but do it good!!"

Forgetting whatever he had intended next, his hand reached for her pussy. Slipping two fingers inside, he found it as he has imagined -- warm, wet and welcoming. He moved himself level with her, kissed her gently and told her, "It will be my pleasure, my dear lady. And I will be as gentle as I know how."

With that, he climbed on top of her and with his knees between hers and his elbows on either side of her -- taking his weight -- he maneuvered his iron-stiff cock to the entrance of her waiting pussy. He leaned forward, kissed her and asked, "Are you absolutely sure you want this? 'Cos now is your last chance to stop me."

"Oh no, don't even think of stopping!" Paula told him. "I really want it." And with that she wrapped her arms around his body and her legs around his hips -- as if to prevent him from trying to get away.

He eased his manhood into her willing love-nest until he met the resistance that he knew was her hymen. "Ready?" he asked quietly "This is it."

At her whispered 'Yes," he pushed forward as strongly as he could. As he ruptured her virgin barrier, she gave a cry of pain. Holding himself as still as possible, he said softly, "I'm sorry."

Nothing happened for several moments. He watched her face and saw there what he was feeling with his body -- she was slowly relaxing. Then she said, "I knew it would hurt, but that was sharper than I expected. It's much better now though. Carry on, my lover."

He pushed in as far as possible to ensure full penetration then held still for a moment before pulling back almost to the point of exiting her body. In an instant of panic, she tightened her pussy muscles so as not to lose him.

He looked at her and with a little smile said, "It's all right, I'm not going anywhere."

She returned his smile and replied, 'Oh good -- I was a little worried there."

Paul pushed himself right in once again and, after a little pause, pulled slowly back. After that, he got into the age-old rhythm that lovers know so well -- in pause, out pause, in and out, in and out. At first, he kept it slow and easy, but when she released her arm and leg grips on him, he gradually increased the pace. Before long, they were both breathing hard and fast.

Her little moans of 'yes' and 'mmm' were all the indicators he needed and he was probably aware before she was that she was about to climax. Holding himself back until the optimum moment, he felt her pussy muscles spasm and tighten around his hard working cock. He let go just as she was calling out, "Yes! Yes!! YES!!!" -- and he felt that exquisite pain as his cock, too, began to spasm and send his load of sperm coursing into her body.

It was over all too quickly. As he became still, with his heart and breath rates slowing somewhat, he looked lovingly into her beautiful brown eyes and said, "You are so beautiful. Thank you so very, very much for letting me be the one to do that."

Her own eyes were full of love and happy tears as she answered, "I told you I thought you were Mr. Right -- and now I'm sure of it. That was truly amazing -- I absolutely loved it.!"

They lay there whispering sweet nothings as his once-stiff cock softened, shrank and slowly slipped out of her. He rolled off and lay beside her, gently stroking the belly that now held his man-seed, wondering.....

"What if I've made you pregnant, my darling?' he asked.

"Fine by me," she replied sleepily. "I think it'd be wonderful to have your baby. Now, stop talking and let's get some sleep."

"O.K. but first let me ring home," he answered. "I'm not exactly a 'Mummy's boy' but I do still live at home and she does worry until I'm in!"

She just nodded towards the bedside phone. He leaned over, made it a quick call and lay back down again. She snuggled up to him and they drifted off cuddling together.

Next morning, they stayed in bed for a time dozing. Once they were more awake, a spell of mutual exploration quickly led to another session of passionate love-making. Being a little more used to each other, it was all the more enjoyable and they easily agreed, "We just have to do this again!"

About mid-morning they got up and showered together then Paula made breakfast for him -- with both of them walking and sitting around naked and free. After eating, they talked about the future. Was this love? They both hoped so - and planned to go to the movies the following Wednesday and review their thoughts after as they ate at a local restaurant.

When Paul arrived home, he was met with the inevitable questions. He loved his parents and had already decided to tell them the truth to anything they asked. On hearing that he had stayed with his new girlfriend, his mother asked, "Did she have a separate bed?"

"No Mother, we slept together."

"Did you take any precautions?" his father wanted to know.

"No sir," answered his son. "Maybe we should have -- but we just got carried away. Anyway, it won't matter -- if she is pregnant, we really like each other a lot so we'd just have to do 'the right thing' that much sooner."

"Martha will want to know that her big brother may be following her -- at last! -- in the steps of holy matrimony," jibed his mother. "Maybe I'll give her a ring after lunch."

"No, I've got a better idea," said Paul. "Let me go and visit them and share the news. I haven't been to see her and Neil and my little nephew Oliver for a couple of weeks, so it's about time I went! Now, what's for lunch?"

And so it was that after a whirlwind romance, with much more going on between them than many realized -- behind the scenes, as it were! - that Paul and Paula became man and wife. Those who noticed pretended to see nothing, but Paula's belly was already beginning to bulge just a little on their wedding day. However, when she presented Paul with a fine little son just a few months later, there were some knowing nods and winks.

Life was wonderful - with Owen gaining a sister, Norma just three days after his first birthday. Paul and Paula discussed their future and agreed that, if possible they would like to have two more children. They immediately realized that their present little house -- lovely though it was -- would not be big enough for such a family. They took their time in considering all the options and figured the best one was to design and build -- or rather, to have built -- their own house. They found just the right company to help them and together they came up with plans for a two-storey four bedroom house. They went ahead, had it built and their third child -- Martha (after Paul's sister) -- was born soon after they moved into the new house.

Paul continued to mend things, as he had done since he was a boy. When he fixed a broken clock, Paula got him to fix another for one of her girl friends. He insisted on not taking any money, saying, "We aren't hard up for money. This is just for friends. It would be different if it were a business."

Some time later, Paul was hit by a drunk driver. The young guy in question protested, "I'd only had 2 beers!" Sadly, that was all it took to mar his judgment and the resulting it was enough for them to have to remove Paul's his left leg above the knee. As soon as was practically possible, he was fitted with a prosthesis. He found that it very hard to get used to and, despite persevering, his damaged leg remaining tender for a considerable time.

During a time of convalescence, he took in more clock repairs, now accepting payment, "As pocket money," they agreed. When it became clear that he was not going to be able to return to his profession as a mechanic, they talked it over and he set up in business doing all kinds of repairs, including clocks. When he was asked to attempt to repair a watch, he was dubious. Some serious research proved that this was an area that could be covered as he expanded his abilities.

As his father told him, "Natural skills plus study equals success!"

Not all was well, however with the young couple. Paul was experiencing some severe despondency about the difficulties he was having 'performing' sexually. His damaged leg was proving hard to lean on, making it all but impossible to 'mount' his ever-loving wife. Those Italian cousins Fellatio and Cunnilingus proved to be helpful; formerly merely part of foreplay, they now played major roles.

He cheered up considerably and was more amenable to her suggestion when Paula said, "Listen, it's no disgrace that you cannot perform as you'd like, just now. I'm sure that leg will get stronger as time goes by; meanwhile, why don't you lay back, relax and be the more passive partner for a change?"

Paul agreed and they lay side by side pleasuring each other. He caressed her lovely body, then he began to play with her breasts. He squeezed her left one and rolled the nipple between his fingers and thumb. Her 'oh yes' told him he was doing right, so her took the nipple into his mouth and alternately suck it and rolled it with his tongue. At the same time, he let his hand find her right breast and gave that similar treatment. She let out more 'ooo's' and 'aaagh's'. So, he swapped sides and thrilled her some more.

Paula exclaimed, "You know that sends jolts of electricity straight to my clit?!! Well, it's my turn now." Taking his cock in her right hand, she stroked it into real hardness. Leaning down, she kissed the top then licked all down to his balls. Taking one in her mouth, she hummed. Paul thought the vibrations would make him lose it, but she played him like an expert.

Instead of swallowing him and making him come, she released him and sat up astride him. Positioning his cock at her pussy, she rubbed across him, doing wonders to them both. Letting him slip into her wet pussy, she slid down until their bodies touched. She was used to her husband filling her and she loved it, but this time she was in control.

Or so she thought! As she was riding him, rising and lowering herself on him at a steady pace, Paul reached up and took both of her breasts in his hands. He tweaked the nipples and rolled them around. There it was again -- the electric charges straight to her clit! Without a word from his dear wife, he sensed what he was doing to her and relented.

She gave a little sigh of relief and paused while she leaned down and gave him a long, sweet kiss. She went back to lifting up and down, now with increasing speed. Nothing was being said -- words were not necessary -- but when she saw a huge smile spreading across his face she knew that he was enjoying it as much as her! The way her clit would often touch him on her down stroke was driving her on. With blood being pumped to cock and pussy, passion was rising in them both. And heavy breathing was the big give-away that they were both nearing climax.

Knowing he was ready, he pushed up to meet her and with a cry of "YES!" he shot his load into her hot body. As she felt his cock erupting, she too experienced a mighty orgasm. She collapsed on him, exhausted but oh so happy!

He held her closely until their hearts returned to something like their normal rhythm. His cock shrank to the point where he slipped out off of her and she rolled off of him. They lay snuggled up together, whispering endearments to each other until sleep gently enveloped them.

Leonard (named after her brother) was born nine months later. Sure enough, Paula was right and almost before he realized it, Paul's leg recovered and grew strong enough for him to be able to take his turn on top without pain. So they were able to get back to enjoying a full sex life.

Lightpen
Lightpen
15 Followers