All Comments on 'Elevator'

by Theora

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story needs more chapters

I hope you continue this really hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope

there is a fatal car accident on the way home for Miranda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
me too

i was the boss in aerospace. M was 26 and i was older. i took M to lunch a lot and molested her in my car because it made my cock hard. she would not dare to cross me. nice big tits and aerola and nipples. she was a single mom and needed the job. i allowed her to work OT on a sunday and i was there to give her dick-tation into the conference room and door locked. we kissed and touched each other for a long time. we both were hot. i was the boss and she said yes sir to me. ''i am sorry i fucked up all the typing today, please do not fire me''. i stripped her ass and tits and over my lap and spanked her slow and medium slaps as she sobbed softly. as she sobbed I got much more excited with my power. i owned her.I applied a blindfold and made her bend over on a chair as i slowly played with her tits under her stretch blouse and stretch bra that i ordered her to wear. her nipples were hard as hell and poked through the cloth with the bra removed. i decided to hump her from behind with lose skirt pinned up and panties down to floor. i humped her mouth, her ass and her cunt until i shot my wad.

i called a single girl E..who was a stupid little slut and afraid of me and i liked to come into the room and she did. i squezed Ms tits as she watched with my hard cock in my pants. E was very embarrassed. I let M go and started working on E who wanted her job and was very young-17- and sat her cunt on my cock in a chair and got humped hard and fast as tits jiggled and bounced in my hands as a whispered loudly "make me happy or you are fired you little cunt-understand" "yessir" Hump me faster you dumb little drop out cunt-I like your hot red hot pussy. "yessir" I pulled her dark hair [like her nipples] hard back and forth to slap her tits against my strong hairy chest. i was making a video , she did not know. I felt great to cum in her cunt. She diserved it, they all did. I was the boss and they were nothing.

M reentered and humpted with E as I watched and felt and fingered and then butt fucked them both in turn as he other bitch held the other in place. used a lot of KY. I was the boss and they kept their job, until next weekend for a re play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

GREAT GREAT STORY!!!!! so much detail, it's like the words put you in the story, keep up the great work!

Autarchic4EverAutarchic4Everover 11 years ago
Delicious

Wonderful use of imagery and language to paint a deliciously erotic scene. It is up to the reader's imagination to ponder what manner of depravity lies ahead for the unfaithful wife and the cunning, evil young executive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Triumph

I have read this three times now. It is without doubt the best erotic short story i have ever had the pleasure to discover. Thanks. Where did you get the inspiration? Is one of the characters based on you? axxon@hotmail.co.uk

31Chevy31Chevyover 11 years ago
More Miranda

Great story. Hope to see more of Miranda with Karen.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Hot story

I really hope you continue. I would love to see Miranda exploit and use Karen until she uses her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot!

I'm so turned on imagining myself in that tight spot. Hmm, very good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!

Give me more! This is awesome! Please write a follow-up with Karen's turn... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where is Part 2!?!

What a wonderful story by a supremely talented woman. I would love to see a follow up to see Karen's reaction to being filmed and what that little devious Miranda has i store for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

more !!!!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
very nice story

I love the blackmail and older submissive, this is very erotic.. a few more details would be awesome, but it still kept my interest. I could see myself in this elevator..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please write the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous