Elevator Fun

Story Info
A business trip worth remembering!
784 words
3.7
20k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we stood there waiting for the elevator doors to open, I prayed that no one would take the trip up to the 15th floor with us. We had been together all day and she had taken every opportunity to rub my crotch any chance she got. I had to have her alone if only for the few moments it would take to get upstairs where I was sure the rest of our group would be waiting. This was the first company trip that we had both been selected for and I had wanted her since the first day I met her. We had always flirted but it was more harmless fun than anything else. This trip was my chance to see if there was anything more. As the doors opened, I thought we were in the clear. No one was in sight. All we had to do was get on and let the doors close. I had even fantasized about the elevator somehow magically having mechanical issues stranding us between floors and all alone.

As the doors finally closed, I turned to her as she said “So, we are finally alone.” I hardly let her get that out of her mouth grabbing her tit and forcing my tongue down her throat the instant I saw the doors close. She moaned slightly as I pushed her against the wall. I moved my other hand between her legs and began rubbing her. I moved up and toward her waist line slipped my hand into her pants and down her clean shaven pussy. She cried out arching her back forcing herself into my fingertips. As I slid a finger in her nails dug into my shoulders letting me know I had found the spot. “Oh fuck, baby.” She exclaimed. “That’s it right there.” I continued as I moved her hair out of the way to kiss her behind her ear and down the back of her neck. She moaned with more conviction and I felt the warmth and moisture flow onto my hand. “Don’t forget about my tits.” She reminded me as I slid my other hand up her shirt and bra squeezing her nipple between my fingers. I looked up to see we were half way there and I wanted her to cum once more. As I increased the pressure of my massage, I noticed he knees begin to weaken. As I moved my hand up and down her wet pussy, she climaxed again, this time calling out and shoving her hand down my pants grabbing my now throbbing member.

As she moved down caressing my balls in her hand and stroking my cock from the base to the tip, I could feel a small amount of cum leave the tip of my cock. She continued to rub the tip of my penis in a circular motion. “Let me fuck you baby.” I begged. She leaned over pushing the emergency stop on the elevator panel. “How long will it take for them to rescue us?” She asked with a devilish smile on her face. As I reached to unbutton her pants, she continued to stroke my cock. I slid her pants to the floor as she unbuttoned my pants. My stiff cock came out like a rocket rubbing against her stomach just above her slit. I bent down slightly rubbing it up and down feeling the wetness. “Fuck me right now, lover!” She cried out as she rose up on her toes trying to slide me into her. I picked her up at the waist, placing both my hands on her sweet ass inserting myself into her. She leaned down biting me on the neck and shoulder. As I moved myself in and out of her dripping wet pussy, I could feel her juices running down my balls. I continued forcing my dick deeper and deeper into her listening to the depth of her breathing increase. As I brought her to climax again, she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me in. I felt my knees begin to weaken and called out “I’m going to cum.” She pushed herself off of the wall forcing every inch of me into her as I exploded. “Oh yeah!” She exlaimed. I can feel you filling me up.

As I lowered her to the floor moving in for another kiss, a sexy female voice over the speaker informed us that if we were finished, she would be more than happy to reset the elevator for us. At that time, she looked up noticing the camera pointed directly at us. “Did you know that was there?” She asked. “No.” I assured her. One little white lie couldn’t hurt.