Sally Anne

Story Info
Working me into a frenzy of desire.
820 words
4.4
8.8k
10

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing my regular Saturday night gig at the Lakeshore Tavern playing my mix of covers and originals. The crowd was good that night despite the early November Snowstorm outside. I was enjoying myself performing for the enthusiastic people has the first set ended.

Coming off the stage I headed for the bathroom through the crowded bar. I waited for a stall to be free with the other ladies. Looking at the blondes, brunettes in their slutty skirts, tight jeans and fuck me heels. The gorgeous redhead stood out a hot little body with a short mini skirt amble breast long legs gorgeous feet toes painted red with black heels.

After relieving myself I was standing at the sink washing my hands checking my face in the mirror. I noticed the hot redhead doing the same next to me I scanned her reflection in the mirror. A gorgeous woman lower and lower my eyes roamed is that a? Confused I staired, transfixed, by the cute little cockhead winking at me.

"Your clit is showing honey," I whispered.

Laughing she tucked it back in under her mini skirt, "Thank you dear," she uttered in a sultry voice.

I played the second set thinking about the gorgeous read head and her cute little cockhead dancing in my head. I often get aroused performing but her visual was making it almost unbearable. I was relieved when the set ended and after putting my guitar in the stand I was headed to the back room to masturbate.

"Hi I'm Sally Anne," introducing herself while touching my arm.

"Hey Sally, nice to meet you," I replied, looking down hoping to see my cute little friend.

"I love your music your songs touch me," her sexy lips purred, "Can I buy you a drink?"

I noticed she was still stoking my arm, "Sure, we can drink them back here," pointing toward the backroom door.

Carrying our drinks we sat on the green couch sipping our drinks. I folded my legs up under me facing Sally. "Those heels are gorgeous," I blurted out.

"Thank you, but they are killing my feet," Sally's said in the sultry voice.

"Poor baby girl, put your feet up here," I said padding the couch in front of me.

Sally Anne raised those long legs placing those cut little feet in my lap. I slowly removed her heels rubbing, kneading, caressing her cute little feet. She moaned lightly has I worked her feet with my soft hands.

"That feels so good, Cheryle," Sally Anne purred.

I licked her toes with my long tongue slowly sucking each one in my eager mouth. Watching her squirm in delight. I had a great view under her mini skirt seeing the little bulge in her black thong. Lust filling my mind I worked my mouth and tongue up her legs.

Licking up to between her legs I kissed her pussy covered by the black triangle. Moving the thong with my hand I stroked that wonderful little cock with surprising girth. I continued stroking the shaft taking the head in my mouth. My saliva lubing my hand and her penis.

My break almost over I worked hurriedly listening to her sweet moans. Stroking and sucking my beautiful lesbian lover with a cute little penis. Sally Anne's hands entangled in my long red hair. Her sounds telling me she was close I swirled my tongue around her cock/clit.

Sally Anne grunted thrusting up into my mouth hitting the back of my throat. Squirting her hot warm gift filling my mouth so much cum I waited before licking the head. Moving up I kissed her sharing my gift with her.

Taking the stage for my final set with cock breath knowing Sally Anne was waiting for the encore. The set dragged on lust and desire filled my mind. Finally done I returned to the back room to find Sally Anne on her knees.

"my turn," she excitedly said with a wicked smile.

Shutting the door I walked to stand in front of Her. She undid my tight faded jeans sliding them down of my legs and feet. Sally Anne teased with my clit and pussy lips leaving my red thong in place.

Working me into a frenzy of desire finally removing my thong she buried her nose in my soft red pubes. Her tongue licked at my swollen clit before dropping lower spreading my lips with her fingers plunging her tongue deep inside my pussy.

Sally Anne's tongue danced inside me a wonderful sensation a magical dance. Her hands squeezing my ass I reached down playing with her amble breast. Tingling, pleasure radiating through out my body.

Sally Anne moved her hand between my legs rubbing my wetness on my tight asshole has her magic tongue worked my wet pussy. My knees week legs shaking squealing orgasmic delight.

Join us on our journey of discovery in future chapters.

Love, Cheryle