Elevator Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,399 Followers

"OH FUCK YES!" She cried surprisingly loudly as I lowered her down onto my head, her lips spreading to accept the purple mushroom poised to impale her. Her tight velvety tunnel slowly engulfed my shaft as she wiggled her hips gently, allowing her weight to help push herself over me. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes." She moaned as her clit finally pressed into the base of my cock and she leaned back, using her arms around my neck to hold herself from falling backwards. "I want to just sit here and enjoy this for a moment." She whispered as she wiggled her bare ass in my hands and her pussy around my throbbing cock.

I had all the "sitting still" my dick and raging hormones could handle. I turned us around and pushed her back into the corner of the elevator, driving her rock hard nipples into my chest. I reached under her creamy smooth ass and grabbed hold of the metal hand rail and let her weight and ass rest on my hands. The first stroke was slow and long, eliciting a quiet moan from her as I pulled my head down her tunnel. I felt the pressure of her pussy ease around my head as I approached her opening and then rammed myself back up into her, making her round firm breasts bounce enticingly as my hips drove up to meet her. She gasped quietly and aimed her mouth at mine, practically devouring me as her hot mouth met mine. I started stroking into her, more vigorous with each stroke, until I was pounding into her, her cries of pleasure muffled by my mouth as she continued to embrace me. Her arms pulled us together and squeezed her tits into my chest as my hips pumped time and again up into her sopping wet pussy.

The elevator car was filled with the sounds and smells of sex as we fucked with abandon, her cries changing tone as her orgasm began to approach. I was beyond caring if the elevator was stuck, moving or whatever at that point, my mind and body totally engrossed in pistoning my hard dick into the luscious body impaled by my hard dick. She was arching and wiggling her hips to meet my moves while pressing her soft tits and hard nipples into my chest.

I felt her tunnel tighten as her cried turned to one long deep moan, her body jerking and twitching as her orgasm washed across her. My mind saw its own stars in the dimly lit car as my body jerked, pumping my first surge of hot cum deep into her. Time and again my body jerked, driving my dick deep into her pussy and adding more cum to the copious amount already filling her.

After what felt like an hour, she sagged against me, resting her head on my shoulder, both of our chests heaving and rubbing wetly across each other.

"Fuck," she muttered quietly into my neck. "I guess I was a bit turned on."

"Both of us." I responded quietly, still holding her against the wall of the car. I turned my hands over to hold her bare ass and lifted her back up, turning us around. I lowered us down as well as I could and let her unwrap her legs from around me so we could sit on the rough floor. She bent her knees and allowed herself to settle down so she was sitting on my hips, my softening dick slipping from her pussy and allowing a gush or our combined cum to flow.

"Damn. You did give me a little bit didn't you?"

"Sorry." I said quietly.

"For what? A great fuck? God, don't be sorry for that!" She said with a laugh. "For that matter if we get stuck here all night I won't complain one bit!"

"I don't know that I want to get stuck here all night." I said, my mind slowly processing reality again.

"Oh don't worry. I'll keep your mind off of whatever bothers you." She said, leaning down and wetly kissing me.

We had been sitting in that stinking hot car kissing for nearly five more minutes before the car suddenly jolted.

"OH FUCK!" Suzie cried, jumping off my lap and scrambling for her clothes. I took that as my cue to get dressed as well, and had myself pretty well together before the car drew to a stop on the ground floor. The doors opened with Suzie still pulling her shirt in place, her underclothes still piled on the floor next to her.

We both drew some pretty strong glares from the ladies in the lobby as we picked up our stuff and stepped out, both of us clearly disheveled and partially dressed.

"Hey. Would you like some dinner? I know it's late, but I haven't eaten yet." I asked Suzie as we walked toward the front door of the building.

"Actually I am a bit hungry. I don't live too far away, how would you like to come with me? I can cook something if you don't mind pot luck." She answered with a smile. "And I'm sure I can offer you something interesting for desert too."

"You're on!" I said as I held out an arm for her to take. "Lead on. I'm yours for the night!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,399 Followers
12