Elevator to Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony kneeled down beside me, put his hand on my shoulder, stopping my rimming session and pushed me gently to the side.

I assumed he wanted to take over the rimming of Todd's ass - but he didn't - and before I could say or do anything he had shoved his cock half way up inside Todd.

Todd reacted by bucking up, and crying out, he straightening his body off the ottoman with Tony still in his ass. He cried out again 'what the fuck are you doing? you cocksucker!' shocked at this cock unceremoniously shoved in his ass.

Todd was obviously feeling some pain and panic, and of course this was all totally unexpected.

'Get the fuck off me' he squealed.

but I went to him,

'wait, wait, wait. Todd, it's okay', I tried to calm him,

'wait, just wait'

I put my hands on his shoulders, 'it's good, man, can't you feel how good it is?

'let Tony try your ass and see if you like it, he'll be gentle'

'Right Tony? I gave him a bit of a glare.

He gasped out 'yeah, right, gentle.. and then added Todd, let me, fuck I want your ass so bad'

Todd relaxed a bit, at this, and without saying anything he just lay his chest back down on the ottoman. His face was a mixture of a grimace and pleasure, he had tears coming from his eyes and wiped his face on the ottoman cushion.

Tony took this movement as submission and started to fuck Todd slowly up the ass. Very gently, but Todd cried out again. I ran to my bedroom and brought back some KY for Tony I helped him smear it on his cock and things got much better after that. He was sliding in and out with no complaints from Todd now, just some muffled sounds of pleasure with each short, quick, thrust.

I had a look over at the other couple and was surprised to see Deepak with his cock buried in Jay's ass

What the fuck?

They had progressed rather quickly from a nice slow rimming... to a fast, hard gay fuck

And Jay wasn't even gay!

I was jealous that I missed how it came to be.

Obviously, Jay was cooperating as he had now pulled his legs up, feet in the air, holding them up with his hands under his knees and exposing his ass totally for Deepak to ride his hole. They did not seem to need any lube. Jay's eyes were closed and the expression on his face was pure bliss as he was being reamed, in a rather hard way, by Deepak.

I was very surprised at this development.

and suddenly, I was the odd man out.

What to do?

Though Deepak was fucking Jay, I could see Jay's cock was still erect and pressed against his stomach. It was hard to get to because of the way his legs were up in the air. I had to get up on the couch on all fours beside him to get access to his cock, and even then his arm and leg were in the way.

From this position though, I had a great view of Deepak's cock sliding in and out of that tight asshole, what a turn on.

Deepak was bringing it all the way out and then pushing it back in quickly, almost roughly. Every time his cock head passed through Jay's asshole, Jay moaned deeply, it was incredible to see and listen to them. Deepak was working his cock hard and sweating and breathing in rasps.

He had come a long way from that uncomfortable boy by the door.

I turned my attention to Jay's cock and began to suck him hard. He reacted by lowering one leg so I could get a better position to do him.

Once in a while I would look over and see Tony still riding Todd's ass with the strange, quick, short stroke he favoured. It was an odd fuck to watch. Little short strokes and he never put his cock more than half way in, but Todd was loving it so who am I to judge?

After about 6 minutes of solidly sucking Jay's cock, I was rewarded with an literal explosion of cum, Oh My God. It was so good, spurt after spurt after spurt in my mouth, Jay was groaning as he came, lost in the sensation of my mouth on his cock and Deepak's cock in his ass.

There was a lot of cum, I couldn't hold it all in my mouth, couldn't get it all swallowed. I lifted my head off Jay's cock with mouth still full of cum and met eyes with Deepak who was watching me the whole time

I leaned over to him and put my lips against his, he gently slid his tongue in my mouth and I opened wide letting him have access to Jay's spunk. He enjoyed it and was totally turned on eating Jay's cum from my mouth, he was panting and gasping, I could tell he was getting ready to lose his load in Jay's ass.

I looked over at Todd and Tony again, I wondered how Tony could go so long, he had cum so quickly in my mouth earlier but now he was like the energizer bunny, fast little thrusts, non stop.

Todd, had his eyes closed tightly and was whimpering quickly in time to Tony's thrusts. Tony was sweating profusely and suddenly his whole body stiffened as he climaxed. He pretty well collapsed off of Todd, his wet cock slipping out and still spurting. He fell to his side on the carpet gasping, 'that was great' he cried out, 'oh my fucking god, that was great' 'the best fuck I have ever had'

I looked at Todd, he certainly got a surprise today. He was still bent over the ottoman writhing and moaning his stretched asshole dripping cum.

Mmmm... I thought.

I approached Todd from behind and got down on my knees I rubbed his buttocks and hips and lower back with my hands and then moved in with my mouth. He was ready for me, no complaints.

I got my tongue in his asshole so easily, it was gaping open and I started licking all the cum I could and probing for more. With the lube and the cum there was so much to lick up a real mess, actually.

Todd was groaning again and pressing back against me, grinding his ass against my working tongue. His erection was still rubbing against the ottoman. I got the impression he wanted to be fucked again. His dripping ass made me so horny I wished I had a cock to do him with.

I continued licking him out, his ball sack, his ass crack, his thighs and his glorious relaxed hole. After if got my fill of cream pie I looked over in time to witness Deepak just finishing with Jay's ass, he was just pulling his cock out and Jay's asshole was also dripping with cum.

Deepak, I called.. there's a cock here for you to suck. He looked and saw Todd's cock still hard, under his nice, freshly licked ball sack.

Deepak left Jay and approached Todd and I. He gently turned his friend over on his back, reclining on the carpet and then moved down to his cock. It was a nice thing to see Deepak taking that cock deep in his mouth. He sucked slowly, in no hurry at all.

Jay was looking at us from the couch, he still had his legs spread wide. He looked pretty sheepish that he had just been anally fucked by his buddy. I smiled at him and told him I was going to clean him up and make it all better.

I asked him to kneel on the floor and bend over onto the couch, he obliged and I got to work on his asshole from behind. He was tender and flinched when I probed too firmly, but he let me eat him out and lick his balls and ass until he was cum free, it took a good 20 minutes to get it all and I loved every minute of it, I would think his asshole was empty and move to his balls and the next thing a long gooey strand of cum would emerge from his twitching hole. Deepak's long, skinny cock had delivered quite a load for me to enjoy.

By now, I was super horny, I hadn't been fucked, I hadn't been licked, I hadn't climaxed and I was still dressed, except for my blouse. The boys were all spent, except for Todd who was still moaning as Deepak sucked him off. He was at the verge of climaxing now and my clit was aching after enjoying this 90 minutes++ with these 4 healthy young men.

I needed to cum.

I went into my bedroom again and came back with one of my favourite dildo/vibrators, it buzzed softly and was about 6.50 inches long and fairly thick. Not nearly as big as Jay but a nice size for anal. I wanted anal so bad.

I slipped out of my skirt as I heard Todd finally cumming in Deepak's mouth. He was in ecstasy, what a day for him, what a day for all of them.

Shit, I really needed to cum hard.

I took off my nylons and panties and the boys were watching me, I pulled out the ottoman again and bent over it so they could see my ass and pussy from behind. I reached down between my legs and started masturbating myself thinking about all the cocks I sucked today, the cum filled assholes I explored.

It didn't take me long to have a quick orgasm. But just rubbing my clit wasn't enough after what I had seen today. I really wanted a really good hard fuck. Can I get a hand over here? I implored.

Tony and Deepak were game and came over to me.

Jay and Todd apparently, were done for the day.

I could see them sitting exhausted, like they couldn't move. I think they were in shock from being fucked up the ass by their buddies, something they never would have expected.

I told the 2 boys I wanted a hard fuck up my asshole with my dildo and not to stop no matter what I said.

I asked Tony to hold me down and let Deepak do me hard with the dildo, first my cunt and then my ass and to keep going until I came hard a few times.

Tony was into it. He grabbed both my wrists firmly in one hand and then put his weight across my back and shoulders. My body was pressed down into the ottoman, I could hardly move, and man was I fucking horny. This was perfect.

Deepak moved in behind me and spread my legs apart, he kneeled on my ankles so I could not move my legs either.

And then it started, he penetrated my pussy with the dildo and I started moaning, 'shit, oh yeah, fuck me harder, harder, fuck me, more, more...'

He was being too gentle.

Deepak started thrusting a little harder, owwww it was hitting me up inside and hurting, but so gooood.

'owwwww, don't stop, harder, I need it, harder, fuck' fuck me harder, Fuck me HARDER' I was crazy by now, it felt so good, and I needed the pain and I needed the violation, the roughness.

Tony's weight on my back was so good, I knew no matter what I said they wouldn't stop. I loved that my hands were held tight.

'Oh my god, fuck me so good', fuck me so hard' I kept repeating over and over.

Suddenly I noticed another pair of legs beside me, but I couldn't see who. 'Here' he said, presumably to Deepak, 'fuck her with this'

It was Jay.

I couldn't see what he was talking about but a moment later the dildo was pulled out of my wet cunt and something cold, and large replaced it.

'What the fuck?'

what are you doing? I asked

what is that?

owwwwwwwwww I cried out - for real this time, what ever it was too fucking big, like a fucking battering ram or something, I tried to move, but Tony was on me with all his weight.

I felt this thing being shoved against my cunt opening and it wouldn't fit in

It fucking hurt

'Stop it' I cried out 'what the fuck are you doing?'

Owww again the pain hit me, I was being stretched but something impossibly large and cold, and it hurt like a bastard.

'Get the lube' Deepak said and Jay went for it, soon I could feel them behind me applying it to my cunt and 'the object'

I was crying for real now and they tried again.

'Come on guys, the fun is over, lets stop now' I want you to go. I was begging now, and I was scared.

'No' Said Tony, softly in my ear, 'you told us not to listen to you.'

'Yes', I said - 'about fucking me with the dildo, not this thing, what the fuck is it?'

Do you want to see? It was Jay speaking,

He was kneeling in beside my face and I could see he had an erection again.

'Yes', I barely could speak, 'I want to see'

He left me for a second and said something to Deepak, he returned immediately with something behind his back.

Ask to see it. He said

'Can I see it?' I whispered, it was hard to talk with Tony's full weight holding me down.

'Ask nicely', Jay repeated

'Please' I mouthed, 'please, let me see it'

From behind his back he pulled out the baseball bat I had seen them with in the elevator. My eyes widened, it was huge and at the thick end it was smeared with KY wetness from my cunt.

'That's too big' I cried out softly.

'Let's test it' a new voice said this, Todd had joined us.

He grabbed my hair at the back of my head and pulled hard stretching my neck back.

'open your mouth' he said

I tried to shake my head

'open it now' He pulled my hair hard,

'owwwwww okay.okay.okay'

I opened my mouth and Jay tried to fit the baseball bat in past my lips and teeth, it was impossible, my lips were stretched so far I thought they would split open. Jay gave up and turned the bat around offering me the grip end, that I was able to take in my mouth and Todd told me to suck it, which I did.

From behind, Deepak, suddenly shoved the dildo into my asshole, I shrieked tried to buck him away from me, but I couldn't move with my head being held back and Tony leaning on me, heavily.

Deepak was not gentle at all, Just like with Jay he reamed me harder and harder. Todd made me suck the baseball bat again, I was crying.

Jay said he needed to cum and pulled the bat from my mouth. Todd held my head by my hair, neck bent back so far it was agony.

'Open your mouth for Jay' Todd said I tried to speak to tell them they didn't have to force me that I was willing, but Jay's cock was shoved in my mouth before I could finish.

He fucked my mouth hard, as Todd held my head so I couldn't move.

The head of his dick was slamming into the back of my throat and making me retch, I was choking but he wouldn't stop. I was crying harder now, hot tears rolling down my cheeks but he didn't care, he just kept thrusting as hard as he could down the back of my throat.

I love to give head and suck cocks dry, but not like this, this was really hurting me. I was so relieved when I felt him start to cum, he held is cock in deep and I was choking and sputtering, coughing cum up from my wind pipe, I couldn't catch my breath at all. Meanwhile my ass was in searing pain from the dildo. Deepak was still thrusting it in and out with no mercy at all.

Jay finally moved away from me, sliding his cock out and I cried out loud and tried to breath, coughing cum up from my lungs

I begged Tony to get off of me but he didn't budge and held my wrists tighter when I struggled. Todd arrived in Jay's place, his cock was semi hard and he started rubbing my tears with it. Open wide he said.

Jay moved back and grabbed my hair like Todd had, tilting my head back again so I could not refuse the cock offered to me.

I opened my mouth and took it in, I had managed to stop choking so I tried to get as comfortable as I could to let this cock blow a load as soon as possible. I just gave in and sucked him as best I could, thankfully he didn't last long and hit me with just a few little spurts after only about 5 minutes or so, but my ass was aching and sore from the hard fuck Deepak was still inflicting on me with the dildo.

Suddenly, and gratefully the dildo was removed from my ass, but to my horror a second later I felt the baseball bat again, they were rubbing my cunt with it, across my clit, my pussy. I'm such a slut that this actually started feeling good to me.

Shit, I was thinking.

Every time the cold hard wood brushed past my clit It made me want it more and more. I had shivers and was getting turned on.

Oh my god, I gasped and the cold wood slip past my clit again. it was suddenly very good... much better than before.

'She likes that' Said Tony, he was watching me, he knew I was getting hot again.

'Let's see if she likes this', Deepak said.

I waited for what was next, and felt the bat again, the grip end this time, lubed up shoved in my cunt. I gasped, it was big and had ridges and bumps, but I could take this size of an object so I didn't protest and tried to relax my cunt to accommodate it.

Tony pushed me down on the ottoman roughly and held me tight, he was switching places with Jay. Jay now had his full weight on me and Tony arrived with his ready cock at my mouth. I was moaning now as Deepak was doing a great job fucking me with the bat, I was going to cum soon, I was writhing.

Tears were now forgotten and I willing took in Tony's cock, happy to suck him as hard as I could until he delivered streams of cum.

Todd slipped the dildo back in my ass and I grimaced as I was hurting there, but after a minute with the pleasure of the bat fucking me, I was okay and enjoying both my holes being reamed.

Tony was cumming now in my mouth, he was gasping and thrusting hard. He told me I was the best cock sucker he had ever met and that I'd be doing it plenty for him in the future. He told me he'd be back soon and with some more friends of his and he was going to watch me suck them all.

He finished with my mouth and I was still moaning so hard, about to cum with the fucking at my ass and cunt.

Tony went back to take over for Deepak and Deepak arrived at my face.

He was stroking his long skinny dick, it was shiny and smelled of Jay's asshole. He turned around and lowered his ass to my face. I knew what he wanted so I extended my tongue to meet his tight hole. He was very tight, and I could not really get in as hard as I tried, so I just concentrated on licking and circling it to give him pleasure.

He spun around, he was near climax and started beating his meat right in my face. Open your mouth wide, he said and I did just as he exploded. Most of his cum hit my chin and neck, some in my hair, a little on my tongue and lips.

I was so fucking horny seeing him blow, I could feel my orgasm building. The bat in my cunt and the dido in my ass were magic. I wished someone was videotaping all this, I would love to see myself in this position, held down and forced with a bat and 4 cocks lining up to be blown.

My orgasm hit me hard and I cried out... 'fuckkkkkkkkkk' it was so hard that I pee'd I have never done this before but pee poured out of me, all over my legs, the ottoman, the carpet, warm pee pouring everywhere.

The boys eased up on me now, the dildo was removed from my ass. The bat was pulled out slowly, fuck it was good. I made a mental note to buy one to do myself with another time.

I was so exhausted and rolled to my side when Jay finally released me. I was also terribly thirsty and my throat hurt from the rough way they used my mouth.

Actually, everything suddenly hurt! My knees, my ass, my wrists from where I was held, my neck, I was sore all over my body. I couldn't even get up and I was covered in piss.

I asked for a drink and one of the boys brought me my forgotten rum and coke from over 2 hours earlier, it was warm, all the ice melted but it tasted wonderful.

Tony brought me a large bath towel and I wrapped myself up in it. The boys were pulling their underwear and pants on.

'Can we come back?' Todd asked.

'Let me think about it' I whispered in reply, my voice was hoarse now, my throat was aching.

They refreshed their drinks in the kitchen and came to sit with me. Jay and Deepak helped me up to the couch, I really was stiff and sore now, I saw blood on the towel from my torn asshole, and I think they started feeling bad.

Jay went to wash his baseball bat in the sink. Deepak got the other boys jackets from the table, they were ready to say their goodbyes.

'Don't forget your magazine' I gave them a little smile with that comment

They all laughed. It broke the ice and they all started thanking me for a great time, they realized I had forgiven them for the bat assault and I was not mad.

12