Elise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, I can see that,' he said, but then I remembered that we were, in fact, due to coincide in the next couple of days, and said so.

'See if you can fix it then,' he said, 'and I may well have an interesting proposition to put to you -- both of you.'

I was intrigued, but forgot that, and just about everything else, when, an hour later, we sneaked like thieves up the rear staircase to Sir Gordon's suite at the hotel. As soon as he had closed the door, he took me in his masculine arms, and felt for the first time my tongue-stud, grazing his own tongue, he kissed me hungrily.

'You know what I want,' he said, breathlessly. He couldn't have wanted it more than I did, and I threw a cushion onto the soft leather sofa, knelt on the carpet before it, and buried my head in the cushion. I was still wearing my pleated uniform skirt, over white stockings, held up by a skimpy satin suspender belt. I wore no panties, as had become my custom, and when I raised the hem of my skirt, right up to my waist, I knew that my long suspenders would frame an irresistible view of my naked buttocks. Easing my knees apart I reached behind me with both hands and spread my arse-cheeks to present a picture of my gaping anus, eager and waiting for Sir Gordon's rigid cock. He murmured to himself as he sank to his knees behind me, and I felt his fingers, delving deeply into my wet cunt, then sliding inexorably up towards my arsehole.

'Oh, Gordon, darling, take me!' I implored, 'Fuck my arsehole!'

My words had their instant effect, and the crown of his mighty weapon was soon forcing its passage into my velvet tunnel, where my peristaltic muscles gripped him and drove him wild.

'Elise, Elise!' he whispered, as he powered into me, 'I love you! Nobody has ever had this effect on me.'

His hands were cupping my breasts, fingers manipulating my already rock-hard nipples, as he pounded deep into my arsehole.

'Oh, please,' I yelled, 'Cum in me, cum in my arse!'

That did it! He shuddered violently, and shot a massive wad of hot spunk, deep within me. I came simultaneously, with an orgasm of an intensity that made me realise immediately what I had been missing, that there could be no real substitute for a hot, thick, cock, thrusting, pounding into my secret passage.

When I got home, I was glad that Judith was at work, and went straight to bed. But when I awoke late in the morning, she was there, stirring beside me in the big double bed we had taken to sharing.

Bleary-eyed, she looked at me. 'You were fucked last night,' she said simply, and before I could frame a reply, 'I can smell man on you, darling.'

'Oh, Judith, I....I...' Her finger was firmly on my lips.

'Shhh. I was trying to pluck up courage to tell you,' she said, 'I had a nice shag in the linen-store the other day, with the seriously gorgeous Doctor Baruwa. I guess we're both a bit "bi."'

We looked at each other and burst out laughing. 'You dirty cow!' I said.

'Filthy bitch!' she replied, and before I could think about it, we were in each other's arms, kissing, hands exploring familiar bodies. Somehow we ended up in '69' position, and lapped each other to gentle, loving climax.

'I love you,' said Judith.

'Me too,' I replied, then told her of Sir Gordon's intriguing invitation to dinner.

'A proposition?' she said, 'what's that all about?'

The next day I was eager to see Sir Gordon again -- perhaps even sneak up to his room once more -- but he told me during the afternoon that he had a dinner appointment with a likely sponsor. I told him that Judith would be happy to join us for dinner the following evening, and arranged to meet at the same bistro as last time, at eight-thirty.

I didn't know what to expect from the evening.

Next evening, I was pottering around, trying to decide what to wear, when Judith burst into my room, looking drop-dead gorgeous. Her hair was pinned up in a chinon, and she was wearing a dress of pale blue satin, with a plunging neckline that revealed the creamy flesh of her cleavage to perfection. The skirt was skin-tight, the hem, just above her knees, restricting her to short steps, which must have been made even more uncomfortable by the fact that her matching sandals had five-inch heels. She wore a lot of silver jewellery, long ear-rings and bracelets which jangled.

'You look a million dollars, darling,' I said.

'It wouldn't do to be outshone,' she said, and lifted up the filmy yellow Thai silk dress I had laid on the bed. 'If you're going to wear this, I'll need all the help I can get!'

The dress was short, with a flared skirt -- mid-thigh length, and its loose bodice buttoned up the back. When Judith had done it up for me, I saw the vague ouline of my breasts in the mirror, and knew they would jiggle enticingly as I walked. My favourite white, lace-top hold-ups, and some strappy sandals completed my outfit. I left my hair loose, and gave it a final brush as we waited for our taxi.

As we arrived, a surprise awaited me. Sir Gordon arose from his usual table in the corner, and beside him, smiling, was none other than his handsome son Greg, who did a very obvious double-take when his eyes lit on Judith.

I sat next to Sir Gordon on one side of the table, Judith and Greg opposite. Sir Gordon's hand was soon on my thigh, as we waited to order, finding its way quickly to my clean-shaven pussy, to toy with my clit-pendant -- I had to work hard not to gasp. But what was faintly amusing was that the extreme tightness of my friend's dress meant that there was no way Greg could reach her intimate parts under cover of the table-cloth. Knowingly, I smiled sweetly at Judith, and, with equal understanding, she returned my smile with a pout.

We talked about nothing and everything as we ate, but, as soon as we had finished, Sir Gordon, cradling a brandy-boat with both hand, cleared his throat and said, in a businesslike manner, 'I mentioned that I had a proposition to put to you both.' He looked up to see that he had our full attention. 'I should like you both to come and work for me at my new complex, 'The Eros Club.'

'B...but...' began Judith.

'I know, I know,' he said, 'you are a nurse, and that is precisely what I need. But not only are you a nurse, you are a stunningly attractive one.'

She coloured up at this, and looked about to chip in again.

Before she could, he said, 'It's not politically correct, I realise, of course, but since when was life all that PC? I need attractive women on my staff. You remember Astrid, Elise, don't you?'

How could I ever forget, I thought.

'Astrid is already on my payroll, and will take care of at least one aspect of the business.'

Judith was looking pensively at Sir Gordon, showing more interest than I had expected.

'So what's the deal?' she asked suddenly.

'The deal? I offer you a job at something like half as much again as you are currently getting paid.'

'What's the snag?'

He smiled. 'I don't blame you for being cautious, but there's no snag -- really.'

'So what do you want me for?' Still suspicious.

'To be our nurse, of course -- we'll have all the usual holiday complaints.' He turned to me, 'And you, my dear Elise, I'd like to put in charge of administration and bookings.'

It was Greg's turn to speak, and he said quietly, 'We hope that all the staff will find they have time on their hands, and that they will join in with the entertainment we will be offering.'

'So we'll be expected to do some whoring, as well?' said Judith, her voice a little harsh, I thought.

'No, no, no,' replied Sir Gordon, 'any -- shall we say -- 'extra-curricular activities' -- will be entirely at your own discretion, and, to set your minds at rest, if that is necessary, I am in the process of recruiting several girls, who have worked for high-class escort agencies and massage parlours, in Paris and Madrid.'

I could tell that Judith was still harbouring suspicion, but when Greg suggested she should go for a drink with him, she agreed readily, and I was left alone with Sir Gordon, still gently fingering my pussy under the tablecloth, which felt incredibly erotic.

'I've been meaning to ask you, Gordon, ' I said, breathing a little heavily as he tugged at the pendant dangling from my clit, 'what role, exactly, will Astrid play?'

'I'm putting her in charge of the entertainment package. But why do you ask?'

'She fascinates me.'

'Because she asked to be.........'

'To be whipped, yes.'

'And why does that fascinate you, Elise?'

'I don't know,' I replied truthfully, 'it's just very.......erotic, I think.'

'The concept of pain and pleasure?'

'Something like that.'

'You're very wet,' he said, withdrawing his hand, and raising it to my lips so that I may taste my juices on his fingers.

'Oh, Gordon,' I said, 'I want you -- NOW.'

'Wait!' he said, rather masterfully, I thought. He summoned the attentive Head Waiter, who scurried over, and they had a whispered conversation. Seconds later a waitress appeared, and beckoned to us to follow her, through a door and into a short corridor. She stood aside and allowed us to pass through a gloss-painted black door at the end, then closed it quietly behind us. We were in a softly-lit room which must have been where the restaurant manager slept after a particularly late night, I supposed, as there was an easy chair, a small television on a table, and a narrow bed.

Sir Gordon was wrestling off his jacket as I grabbed the waistband of his trousers and dragged him bodily towards the bed, as I fumbled with the fastenings. I was panting with pent-up need, as I released his engorged cock, and, not bothering to even attempt to undress, flung myself back on the bed, legs wide apart, my buttocks raised to welcome him. There was no trace of finesse -- all my need for foreplay had been more than satisfied in the restaurant -- and he simply impaled me brutally in one savage thrust of his great weapon. I couldn't say whether he fucked me, or I fucked him, but that we came simultaneously was sure, as he spurted hugely deep within me, letting out a bellow which I matched with a long, wild moan.

'Oh Gordon,' I said, later, 'I want to come and work for you, just so long as we can do that sometimes.'

And in the car, taking me home, he asked me if I thought Judith would come too. I thought so, I said.

As we were about to say goodnight, sat together in the car, he suddenly said, 'And that conversation about Astrid? Are you going to think some more about that?'

'You mean -- do I want to be whipped?'

'Yes.'

'Why, would you like to whip me, Gordon?' I smiled in the faint light from the dashboard.

He didn't reply directly, but said, 'Do you remember Astrid's lovely body -- and how much prettier it was when she had a few stripes?'

'Prettier isn't the word I'd choose, but I know what you mean -- I think,' I replied, hesitantly.

'Well, my dear Elise, your body is much lovelier than Astrid's......' He let the remark hang in the air. I pictured the Swedish blonde's writhing body, remembering how she had implored Sarah to whip her, how she had so obviously climaxed under the lash. I wondered if I could begin to understand why these images were so exciting, why I sensed a new direction that my life could take. I abhorred violence, had left a nasty marriage before it turned even worse, and now I was actually considering embracing some kind of ritual torture, something which could hurt me, give me pain. Somehow, though, it seemed quite different. But it needed a lot of thinking about.

'Penny for your thoughts?' said Sir Gordon.

'They're worth much more,' I said.

'Well, will you come and join us?'

'Yes, Gordon,' I heard myself say -- this time with no hesitation at all.

When I got indoors the place was in darkness. I as feeling tired, and went straight to bed, only to be awakened what seemed like minutes later when Judith slid in beside me.

'Sorry if I woke you, darling,' she said.

'Mmm, what time is it?' I asked, sleepily.

'Just after three,' she said, to my surprise.

'Get laid then?' I enquired.

'Oh yes,' she supplied, 'several times!'

'Dirty bitch!' I told her, but she was stroking my hair as I fell asleep.

The next morning, as neither of us was due in to work until afternoon, we got up late and sat a long time over coffee, neither of us at first wanting to talk about what was uppermost in both our minds.

Then I got up for more coffee, and, my back to Judith, said, 'Well, are you going to go, do you think?'

'Are you?'

'Yes, I think so.'

'Then so will I.'

We both handed in our resignations that afternoon. As it happened, we had identical situations -- a month's notice, but a couple of weeks' holiday entitlement owed to us, so we should both be free in a fortnight's time.

Judith got an email on her lap-top next day, from Greg, asking if she had made her mind up, and I told her to reply for both of us. Another message came straight back asking when we could start. We took our time over that, thinking we should need to buy clothes, but it was followed up by another email, which told us not to bother bringing anything except a few keepsakes, perhaps, as all the clothes, jewellery and cosmetics we could conceivably need would be provided.

Judith whistled at that, so I described for her the wardrobe I had been faced with on my visit. That set her off asking questions about the place, some of which I couldn't answer. I told her about Astrid, though, and she was intrigued.

'And you, Liz,' she said, 'Would you like being whipped?'

'I...I've never thought about it.'

'Oh, I'm sure you have,' she said, 'You may not remember, but you talked about it before, when we were going to have you pierced.'

I'd forgotten about that.

PART THREE

Tickets were waiting for us at the airport, and it was nice to find that we were booked first class, even though that only meant a tad more space, and free drinks.

When we arrived, it was simply a question of grabbing our bags from the overhead lockers, as we had both brought only carry-on luggage. In the event, all I had decided was worth bringing along was an album full of old photos, a framed shot of my brother Tim and I taken on holiday at Llandudno, my Ipod, full of an odd mixture of the music I loved -- Judith scornfully called it 'Mozart meets Dylan' -- and a few odds and ends of jewellery. My handbag contained basic make-up kit and my passport, but apart from that, the white broderie anglaise summer dress I wore was all I had in the world. And Judith was no better off. It felt good.

A smiling Greg met us at the barrier, grabbed both of our bags, despite our protests that they were no problem, and led us out to a new-looking minibus.

'This is for collecting the punters in,' he said, 'the first ones are due next week.'

When we arrived at the mansion, I was half expecting to see a huge neon sign declaring its new status as the 'Eros Club' -- but there was just a discrete plate beside the electronically-controlled gates, which opened smoothly as we approached.

When we entered the spacious lobby, Judith's eyes were like saucers, and she gasped in amazement when Su-li, who I was delighted to find still there, showed her to her room, adjacent to mine. Mine was the same one I had been lodged in on my brief visit a few weeks before, and I was happy to see that I was again to have the run of a well-stocked and sexy wardrobe. Judith had a very similar closet to mine, and I enjoyed seeing her pleasure, as she examined the range of clothes, shoes, and jewellery at her disposal. The only difference I noted was that we both had uniforms to wear, three identical sets in each case, in prominent places on our wardrobe-racks -- but what uniforms! Su-li hung around to show us them. Judith's nurse-outfit consisted of a simple white button-through dress, but was made of thin, silky material, and had been sized to fit her like a glove. Mid-thigh length, it moulded her slender body to perfection.

'I don't expect you'll be wearing anything underneath,' smiled the Asian girl, and I knew Judith wouldn't.

When it came to my own uniform, Su-li explained that all the staff would be wearing the same dress, which was a shade of lilac which reflected the decorations I had seen as we entered the club. The long-sleeved bodice was semi-transparent and zipped up the back, while the silky skirt was very short and flounced.

'We shall all wear a satin garter belt and lilac stockings under this,' Su-li said, 'and matching heels, of course.'

'Of course,' I said, a little ironically, then, 'Just how many people do we have?'

Su-li thought a moment. 'Judith will have an assistant, plus a masseur and a masseuse. Your staff, besides myself, will be two receptionists, a secretary, three stewardesses, cleaners as necessary, and two pool-attendants. Greg will control the male staff, and Astrid will have her entertainment people.'

'That's a whole lot of staff,' I commented.

'We've got a lot of bookings, as you'll see,' she said, 'but we'd better get moving -- Sir Gordon still likes us to dress for dinner, whilst we have no clients.' Then she added, for Judith's benefit, 'I'm sure you'll find a nice gown in your closet.'

'A gown!' said Judith, and I smiled, and told her that it was the custom to wear long dresses at dinner.

That she took this to heart was soon evident. After sounds of much rummaging around from her closet next door, she peeked around my door and I thought I had never seen her looking remotely this glamorous. She was clad in pink satin, a backless gown with a loose top, off-the-shoulder, so that her lovely breasts swung free, and partially visible from each flank. The long skirt trailed on the floor behind, and she wore a lot of silver bangles, which jangled as she moved.

She helped me choose the simplest of dresses for myself. It was a burgundy silk dress with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline, which could just as easily have doubled as a nightgown. The material was so fine that my nipples stood out sharply, and it felt lovely against my skin.

When we arrived in the big dining hall, the first person I saw was Astrid, ever the exhibitionist, in a black lace sheath and obviously nothing else. The contrast with her white-blond hair was gorgeous. Su-li was at my shoulder, in a tight purple velvet dress.

'Who are they?' I asked, indicating a group of young girls, all identically clad in long white Indian cotton dresses.

'They are all junior staff,' she said, 'they don't have wardrobes like we do, of course.'

Sir Gordon walked in with his son, and all the girls' eyes seemed to follow them. But Sir Gordon came straight over to greet Judith and myself, and Greg was all over my friend. Taking advantage of their distraction, Sir Gordon said quietly to me, 'Come to my room after dinner, will you, my dear?'

'Yes, of course,' I said, feeling the thrill I always felt in his presence.

When, after what seemed an interminable meal, I went to Sir Gordon's spacious suite, he was waiting for me, having changed into a casual shirt and shorts.

'I am so pleased that you decided to come,' he said, 'and hope both you and Judith will be happy working here -- your duties will not be onerous, I can assure you.'

I smiled, not sure how to respond, but he went on, 'I know you are in love with Judith, and expect you will want to spend time together, but you do realise, don't you, that she and my son have a certain....er...mutual attraction?'

I nodded mutely.

'I hope that means you can spend a little time with me, my dear?'

'Oh Gordon, you know I want to be with you. Judith and I.............' I couldn't finish the sentence.

'I know,' he said, 'And you must know that Su-li shares my bed from time to time.'

That came as a surprise.

1...34567...9