Elise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg turned the music up a little, as Astrid stood back, and took a theatrical swing of the whip, then brought it down with skilful precision just below Su-li's shoulder blades. The Chinese girl neither flinched nor made a sound, but a faint red mark could be seen as Astrid drew back her arm to take aim once more. This time there was a sharp crack as she used all her force to lash Su-li's upper thighs, and I knew that not knowing where the next stroke was going to land was almost the worst part for her, as she gave out a short gasp and flinched almost imperceptibly. The next stroke curled around the girl's tiny waist, the knotted tip of the thong drawing a tiny drop of blood where it struck her flank, and she moaned almost inaudibly.

Then Astrid switched her attention much lower and lashed Su-li's calves, one after the other, before suddenly thrashing her lovely round buttocks, then the middle of her back. The insides of her thighs came next, and by now the Chinese girl was squirming and writhing with each vicious stroke, moaning as if in the throes of a massive orgasm, which I thought may well have been the case.

Su-li's body was soon covered in red stripes, from her ankles to her shoulder-blades, but I could see that no lasting damage would accrue, and when Astrid gave the order for Jeanette to unfasten her bonds, and she was freed, her naked body fell into Astrid's arms, and they left the stage together, arms around each other, to great applause.

'God,' said Judith, all-of--a-quiver, beside me, 'do you think she really wanted that, or was she acting?'

'Oh, she wanted it alright,' I said, 'I'll bet you she came at least twice. But why not go around to her room in a while -- she may need a bit of soothing.'

After Judith had spent half an hour with Su-li, she came and found me in the bar.

'You were right,' she said, shaking her head, 'But I'm just going to have to try it.'

Judith spent the night with Greg, leaving me alone in my bed, so I fantasised about my lovely friend, chained up, brutally whipped, writhing in her bonds. I masturbated myself to a climactic orgasm.

The rest of the week soon passed, a dance in the darkened Floral Hall became an orgy of groping, several couples spilling out into the warm night, and making out on the lawns, and even the fleshy arse of the guy from Birmingham being spotted as it rose and fell between the dusky legs of the African girl from Madrid, while his anorexic wife was seen disappearing behind a shrubbery with a young guy from Glasgow.

It had been an entertaining, if exhausting, first week, without a great deal of sleep, and the back-to-back nature of these holidays meant that we should have no rest before the next group arrived.

The summer passed in a blurr -- the 'BDSM evenings' presenting a problem at first, as we couldn't use the same 'victim' again until her welts, even though they were only superficial, had healed. But Daphne and Maria came to the rescue, and both insisted that they actually enjoyed the whippings, at least as much as did Su-li. Judith was disappointed when she was told by Greg that she wasn't to be considered, owing to her position as nurse, but when he promised to give her a thorough flogging as soon as the season was over, she cheered up. For my part, I knew that my own darker urges would be satisfied whenever Sir Gordon took it into his head, and I was prepared to wait.

Summer turned to autumn, and numbers dwindled, but Sir Gordon declared himself well pleased with the accounts. He said he had a 'very private project' in mind, that would interest some of us. I was full of curiosity as our final guests departed.

He called a meeting for people he described as 'interested parties.'

When I arrived at the Floral Hall, a trifle late, having had some paperwork to sort out, I found that already seated were Astrid, Daphne, Maria, Su-li, Judith, and her pretty masseuse, Libby, as well as Greg, Tom, the muscular masseur, and Sir Gordon, tapping his leg impatiently with a ruler.

'Right,' he said, looking pointedly at me, 'so we're all here.'

He switched on an overhead projector and a map of Southern Spain showed on a screen.

'What you don't know is that I have an isolated property in this area -- "La Abadía" -- the "Abbey," for those who may not understand.' He paused and vaguely indicated an area somewhere between, I thought, Granada and Jaen.

'For those who have clearly shown an interest in our...er...more esoteric evenings, I propose to have a winter operation in this property, details of which I propose to discuss with Elise in the next few days. That's all for now.' He strode out, leaving all the girls chattering and speculated.

A day passed, during which I had brief chats with both Judith and Su-li, but none of us had any real idea what Sir Gordon had in mind. The next evening, he called me to his room, and I saw that he had his lap-top set up on his desk. He started by showing me pictures of 'La Abadía.' It was a grey stone building, of a dark and forbidding aspect, set high in rocky hills, and indeed looking isolated, with nom sign of neighbouring buildings, and just an unmade road snaking up to it from the valley below. The interior looked just as I had expected -- all stone staircases and high ceilings, with tiny slits for windows set into hugely thick stone walls. But he also showed me a luxurious room that looked like a lounge, and a corridor, off which led several doors, presumably to bedrooms. It looked very medieval, but he laughed when I said so, and told me it was centrally-heated, and showed me more rooms, some quite modern and well-lit.

'It will suit my purpose very well, I think.'

'Which is?' I asked, wondering if I my have overstepped the mark.

He smiled. 'Pleasure. Pure, hedonistic pleasure.'

He began to explain, and I became more incredulous as his words sank in. When he had finished, he sat back and looked at me for my reaction. 'Well?'

In spite of myself, I found I had got moist, my nipples hardening involuntarily, as he outlined his outrageous plans for la Abadía.

'Yes, Gordon,' I said, in a tiny voice, 'Of course you can count on me.'

So it was that a week later, with only minimal luggage, Judith, Su-li and myself were picked up at Málaga airport by Greg, driving an inconspicuous grey Land Cruiser.

'Make yourselves as comfortable as you can -- it's a fair way,' he said.

We were travelling, first on motorways, then on some pretty bad roads, for upwards of three hours, until, as darkness began to fall, we started to grind up the steep track, and the grim old building I recognised from the photos came into view beside a rocky bluff.

Astrid had arrived earlier, with Daphne, Maria and Libby, and they weere all sat around in the rather deceptively nice lounge, when we had found our way down the stone-lined- and floored-corridor from the ancient oak doorway. Sir Gordon got up from a desk in the corner to greet us.

'As you see, all the girls who have already arrived, like yourselves, are still dressed as they were when they arrived. From tomorrow morning, that will all change, as you know, Elise, but for now, Raquel will show you to your rooms, then we shall all dine together in the refectory.'

He rang a bell, and a dainty girl, in traditional maid's uniform of a little black silk dress and seamed black hose, beckoned to we three newcomers, and we followed her clicking heels along another stone corridor, where we were each shown into our respective rooms. Mine was fairly basic, but looked comfortable enough, with a small shower-room attached, and wardrobe which seemed to contain some clothes, but I was too tired to inspect anything closely just then. I simply freshened up a little, and went in search of the 'refectory' -- it was no great problem, as I had been told it was next door to the lounge. Nerves seemed to accompany the dinner, but, as far as I knew, I was the only one of the girls who knew what was in store for us. I thought, however, enough hints had been dropped that they all had some idea what sort of a winter Sir Gordon had in mind. The food was served by the silent Raquel, having been prepared, I was told, by the only other servant, a girl called Nuria.

Exhausted, I slept well in the strange bed. There was little light through the tiny window, and a bell sounding summoned us to breakfast. I found a thin silk robe, and discovered to my surprise that it was more than adequate -- the temperature was very pleasant in the Abadía, obviously centrally-heated.

Breakfast was simple, and Sir Gordon summoned us to the lounge for a meeting at ten.

'Just come as you are,' he said. We should soon find out why.

When we were all seated around the lounge, Sir Gordon signalled to his son, and Greg handed each of us a large box, emblazoned with our name, that he took from a big pile in the corner of the room. Each was tied with a broad lilac ribbon. When I untied mine, and took off the lid, I saw that it contained a lilac satin garter belt, two pairs of white, lace-top stockings, and what looked at first glance like a sheet of lilac satin. When I took it out, I saw there were silver stiletto-heeled sandals underneath, suitably high, with ankle-straps. What had appeared to be a sheet was, in fact, a cape of heavy satin, with a clasp designed to be closed at the collar.

'That, ladies, is your uniform for the next few months,' said Sir Gordon, 'Between four in the afternoon and one in the morning, you will wear nothing else. Between four and six, you will dedicate yourselves to beauty, then, after a light meal, the evenings will be given to pleasure -- pleasure, which, as you all know, will involve pain. After a while, other young women will be sent here, and you will assist in their training and preparation. Other men and women may well come here for purposes of their own, more sadistic entertainment. I expect you all to remember that it is upon the future guests of the Abadía that my finances -- and therefore our livelihood -- depend. That's all. Now go and try on your new uniforms, unless, of course, anyone has any questions?'

He looked around, saw nobody about to speak, and strode out, leaving us all struck a little dumb. Even though I knew what he had in mind, now that it was upon us, I felt more than a twinge of fear.

I dressed casually in a miniskirt and tee-shirt for lunch and we giggled when I found Judith almost identically attired, but then there was time for a brief rest before it was time to don the 'uniform' of the Abadía.

I had a brief nap, then inspected my wardrobe, noting that I had been given a few simple dresses, skirts and blouses for daytime use. I then pottered around in my little bathroom, carefully ridding myself of all vestiges of stubble that had started to sprout around my pussy, and pampering myself with the creams I found. Then I sat on the straight-backed chair beside my bed, and rolled on the white stockings, and clipping on the satin garter-belt, cinched the stocking tops to its long straps. I tried on the shoes, and smiled when I realiised they had my size right. They had very high heels, but then I was accustomed to that by now, and looking at myself in the long mirror, I thought I couldn't have looked sexier, as I picked up the satin cape, and fastened it around my neck.

Sir Gordon hadn't said otherwise, so I made for the lounge, as it was almost four, and the others, identically clad, were gathering there.

Greg came in and said, 'Right, ladies, through to the salon -- the door behind the curtain there -- and that's where you will go each afternoon. We want you to make each other as beautiful as possible. You must pay special attention to hair, skin, nails, make-up and decoration, in the form of jewellery. Libby has been instructed in the techniques of piercing, and will attend to those who haven't already been dealt with. You will each wear a pair of these.' He took from the table and held up a pair of bejewelled silver-plated cuffs, a couple of inches wide, with a thick silver ring set into each. 'They may not be removed, and, oh, I almost forgot....' He picked up from the same table a shiny black object I recognized at once as a butt-plug. It had a sparkling lilac-coloured stone at its -- protruding -- flange end. 'Each of you will become accustomed to wearing one of these, during your hours of service. Take them all, please, Elise.'

Leaving me to collect the objects, he turned and strode out, and we made our way obediently to the salon, which I stared around in amazement. It looked as well equipped as any beauty salon, with lots of hairdressing equipment, and rows of bottles and jars.

I distributed the cuffs, and they were nervously fitted, but the plugs I lined up on a table for later use. The girls, I saw, kept glancing at them apprehensively, whilst they were each doing their best at styling each others' hair. Daphne excelled at this, cutting and combing expertly, whilst Maria was especially good with nails, and I was soon the possessor of a set of extravagantly long, shiny blue talons. My left pinky had a tiny hole drilled through the nail, from which hung a fine gold chain, about three inches long, with a tiny blue stone clasped at the end. It would, I thought, be wonderfully uncomfortable, like most sexy accessories.

I took charge of most of the make-up, then, making sure that all the girls were shown off at their best -- for what, they didn't know, but I was well aware of Sir Gordon's insistence upon ritual.

When we were finished, I was surprised to see that the clock said ten minutes to six. I nodded to Judith, and she produced a tube of KY jelly. Getting the girls to kneel on the sofa, knees apart, she worked their plugs gently into protesting arseholes. Astrid was last but one and, unlike some of the others, who had screamed with the sudden agony, she had simply let out a small, satisfied moan. I, too, looked forward to the intrusion into my eager anus, and loved the feeling of the lubricated cone, slipping easily past my sphincter. I returned the favour then for my friend Judith, and she got up and kissed me deeply. We were all ready.

On the dot of six, Sir Gordon himself came to the door. 'I trust you are all prepared, ladies?'

'Yes, Sir,' I replied, maintaining the formality.

'Then follow me to the punishment room, please,' he said.

He strode down the corridor, and down stone steps, where our shoes made a resounding 'click' as their metal heels struck granite. We turned down another corridor -- the Abadía was bigger than I had realised. He swung open a door, and we all entered a cooler, high-ceilinged, stone-walled chamber, well-lit, and surrounded by heavy wooden frames, crosses, benches, even a set of old-fashioned stocks. If we were meant to be scared by this place, I thought, it was working!

We stood in a rough semicircle, while he spoke quietly. 'Unless I am much mistaken, the lovely Judith has several times expressed a desire to be whipped. So I think she must be accorded the privilege of being first. Come here, my dear!' He held out a hand to Judith as if he were escorting her to a dance, I thought.

Meekly, she allowed him remove her cape, then to attach chains by means of snap-links to the rings in her glinting cuffs, then he quickly pulled on a rope, so that the chain dragged her slender arms above her head, and she was almost suspended, only able to stand thanks to the extremely high heels she wore. We all stood back a little, expecting Sir Gordon to wield a whip or crop, but he motioned to Daphne to step forward.

'You are to whip Judith,' he said.

'ME, Sir?' gasped Daphne.

'You. And you will give her twenty strokes of this,' he said, handing her a short leather whip.

'But, sir! I can't.....'

'Yes you can -- and you most certainly will.'

Diffidently, Daphne stood back and flapped the whip across Judith's back.

'That doesn't count,' said Sir Gordon scornfully, 'and neither will the next ones, until you put some force into it.'

She now swished the lash harder against the Jewish girl's white back, causing a faint red line to appear.

'Harder! Much harder!' said Sir Gordon, and, at last, Daphne warmed to her task, and soon had Judith moaning and writhing in her bonds as each stroke fell. Her back was reddening now, but no real damage was being wrought, and I thought the sight of my lovely friend, thus suspended, the butt-plug glittering in her anus, squirming as she no doubt experienced the pleasure only true agony can bring, was a most beautiful sight.

When Daphne had finished, Judith was taken down and Sir Gordon detailed Libby to lead her away and tend to her sore back.

'Come back quickly, though,' he told Libby, 'Judith is excused for the rest of the evening, but you are needed here.'

It was then that I noticed two faces deep in the shadows at the back of the room -- I thought one belonged to Greg, but the other -- was it the young servant, Raquel?

Sir Gordon looked from one to the other of us. 'Who would like to be whipped next?' Then he added, 'You'll all get a turn, and more than once, of course -- and there are other forms of punishment you must all endure, too. None will do you lasting harm, but your final suitability trial will be a very harsh caning.'

Maria, Astrid, Daphne and Su-li all put their hands up to be next in line, but Sir Gordon selected the coffee-coloured Maria, who, to the best of my knowledge, had never tasted the whip. She went proudly into position, however, shedding her cape to reveal her pert little breasts and dusky, erect nipples. When she was in place, Sir Gordon threw the whip to me -- something for which I was unprepared.

I was torn between a natural desire not to hurt my friend too much, and not to give Sir Gordon an excuse to tell me scornfully to strike harder. So I whipped her as efficiently as I could, drawing gasps from her at first, then louder and louder moans, until, by about the fifteenth stroke, she suddenly shuddered alarmingly, and after that she sobbed as if heartbroken with each remaining stroke. But when Sir Gordon released her, she fell straight into my arms, and cried, 'Oh, thank you, Elise, thank you! I would never have believed I could have such a wonderful orgasm -- and without even touching myself.'

It was my turn to take her to her room and soothe her wounds. Once there, she kissed me fervently, and insisted that I lay with her and let her lick my pussy while I eased balm onto her only slightly reddened back.

'I'm going to enjoy life here,' I said, before leaving her to head back to the punishment room, but as I walked back I wondered just how harsh the future punishments would be.

When I got back, Su-li was whipping Astrid, who was looking round at her disdainfully, even though the Chinese girl was lashing her with all her strength. Sir Gordon was looking on with amusement.

It was soon over, Astrid declining to have her wounds attended, then Libby, who had returned earlier, was to administer the punishment to Daphne. Once that was over, and Daphne, surprisingly untroubled, was led away by Astrid, I was amazed to see that it was almost midnight.

'Those who haven't been whipped tonight, will get their turn tomorrow,' said Gordon, 'but we'll call it a day now -- you can all go and get some sleep.'

I wasn't tired, and thought I'd go and see if Judith was awake, but as I arrived at her door, I heard the unmistakeable sounds of heavy lovemaking within, and knew instantly that Greg had beaten me to it.

But no sooner had I arrived at myown room, and dropped my cape across the chair, than the door handle turned. I looked at it in some alarm, but, of course, it was Sir Gordon, his blood well heated after the whippings he had ordered.

'Would you mind......?' he said, tentatively. As if!

Knowinng exactly what he would want, I knelt on the rug in front of the chair, my knees well apart, my head cushioned on the satin cape which lay there, and levered my buttock-cheeks wide apart, so that he could pull out my butt-plug. It came out with a 'plop` and a not altogether unpleasing sensation. But I could hardly wait to have his lovely cock inside me, and neither, it seemed could he.

1...456789