Elise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked around to the other side of the blonde and began to strike backhand, with even more force than before, and, after a few strokes, changed her whip for a longer, cruel-looking bullwhip, which, however, I knew was nowhere near as bad as it looked.

'Oh no, please!' shouted Cindy, all the same, her eyes wide with terror as Astrid stood well back and let the long, broad leather lash snake out to find its target. She was now concentrating on the young blonde's lovely round buttocks and upper thighs, and, when Cindy called out 'fifty,' Astrid ignored her and simply continued for another ten brutal strokes.

When it was time to take her down from her bonds, Cindy's back, buttocks and thighs were covered in red stripes, and she had to be supported to the couch, where Judith was waiting with soothing ointment. I knelt beside her and kissed her gently.

'Well?' I asked.

'I think you were right,' she said, grimacing as Judith touched a tender spot, 'It hurt terribly, but I came twice.'

If Cindy thought she was going to have a rest, she was sorely mistaken. The next day, Greg ordered her to be taken, naked, this time, to the punishment room again, where she was forced to lay on a padded bench, while Maria and Daphne took an ankle each and lifted them way back over her head, and as wide apart as possible, exposing her open pussy and the sparkling flange of the butt-plug below it. Then, while Astrid directed operations, Su-li it was that was tasked with flogging the blonde's inner thighs with a many-thonged leather flogger, causing her to squirm and moan as the two girlls held her tight.

'Now strike her pussy!' said Astrid, and the next two awful strokes drew terrible screams from the English girl, before Astrid told them to desist. Her place between the girl's legs was taken now by Greg, wearing a silk dressing gown, who, without warning, pulled out the butt-plug, making a loud 'plop.' When Astrid parted his dressing gown, he was sporting a huge erection, and, without ceremony, rammed his entire length deep into Cindy's anus. Her scream was even louder than when her pussy had been whipped, as his massive cock tore into her tender, virginal rectum, but he pounded her regardless, spurred on by Astrid's lewd finger, which had penetrated his own arsehole, until he suddenly went completely rigid and roared as he spent his mighty load of cum into the very epicentre of his captive victim.

Cindy was sobbing when she was released from her position, but Astrid said, 'So now you are beginning to understand, eh? This evening, you will be brutally caned, my dear.'

Sure enough, now in her 'uniform' once more, she was back in the punishment room after dinner, and we all took turns with a thin rattan cane, until she had taken fifty strokes, and her buttocks were raw with welts.

I began to think we had overdone it with Cindy, and said as much to Judith – she was thinking so as well. We both went to have a word with Greg, but he was unrelenting, and said that we had only done what her husband had wanted done to her. Sure enough, at breakfast next morning, the young English blonde was chirpy and full of beans, and was not at all disturbed by the news that she was again to be whipped that afternoon.

By way of variety, she was divested of her cape, and dressed in a long, sheer black nightdress over her garter-belt and stockings before being led down to the punishment room. There she was again hooked up to the frame as usual, still enveloped in the long gown. Then Su-li, getting a nod from Greg, picked up the end of a hose, with a sprinkling rose, and waited a moment until the water came through, then turned it on Cindy, immediately drenching her in cold water, so that the gown stuck to her slender body, becoming even more transparent. At that, Astrid took up a stance with a short leather whip and commenced lashing her with all her skill and strength, from her neck to her ankles, rapidly. It must have stung terribly through the soaked material, and Cindy screamed with agony as each stroke fell.

When it was over, she was taken down, stripped and laid down on the padded bench, where Judith this time got to soothe her many welts and sore marks.

That was the last time Cindy was to be punished, and next day she came and thanked each one of us personally as if we had done her favours, before being picked up by her husband's chauffeur.

During the weeks that followed, two more girls were treated to our 'special services.' But we also had visits from friends of Sir Gordon, whose tastes ran rather to sadism than masochism, and they assisted in the regular regime of systematic torture to which we were all subjected in turn. Then, one day in late February, came a visitor who was to change my life for ever.

We had just fimished 'training' two sluttish maids from high-class Andalucian houses, both of whom seemed to enjoy the experience, when Sir Gordon appeared at breakfast, and said to all and sundry, 'Our next guest is my good friend Alex, from Canada, whose visit I'm sure many of you will enjoy. Whose turn is it to be whipped?'

We looked from one to the other, and Judith it was who spoke up. 'It's a long time since I was punished, Sir Gordon,' she said, 'my back is unmarked now, and........and......I, well, I should like to be whipped again, if that is possible.' She was licking her lips as she considered the thought, I noticed.

'Very well,' said Sir Gordon, 'I'll see that you are given priority, Judith, when our guest arrives.'

At lunch, Sir Gordon spoke to us all again. 'Our guest is on the way here. You will all be prepared, I trust, within an hour or so?' It was an order, of course, and we all took to the preparation room, as usual, helping each other with hair and make-up, until someone shouted for us to look out of the window. A big black limousine was approaching, taking the mountain road slowly, and drew up outside. A uniformed chauffeur got out and held an umbrella over the rear door to protect the unseen guest from the persistent drizzle that was falling.

We hurriedly completed our preparations, donned our satin capes, and waited in the reception room, until Sir Gordon shepherded in our new client, who drew gasps of surprise from us all.

'Please meet Alex, everyone,' he said, 'Alexandra Pereira, who is to be made welcome in every way, as you will all know.'

He presented a woman who quite took my breath away. She was tall and slim, with hair as black as mine, worn shoulder-length, framing an unforgettable face, with green, catlike eyes whose pale, piercing quality no words could describe, and a wide, sensuous mouth, which, when she smiled, revealed rows of small, perfect white teeth. She wore a white silk blouse with voluminous sleeves, and a high neck, with no fastening visible from the front, so that it was evident that she wore no bra, and nipples made points at the tips of her breasts, firm, despite the fact that she must have been at least forty. Her black knee-length skirt was as tight as was possible around her shapely legs, and she wore black hose with black patent heels, at least as high as the ones we all wore.

She seemed to realise we were all staring at her, and looked from one to the other of us, as if assessing us.

'Yes,' she said, at length, in a soft, American-sounding voice, 'Gordon was right, you are pretty girls. But I wonder if one or two of you are able to answer my special needs? I am tired from my journey right now, so I should like to rest. Perhaps after dinner we may get to know each other a little? I believe one of you, at least, is prepared for me.'

I saw that Judith was blushing as we broke up and went back to our rooms.

When we returned for dinner, there was no sign of our new guest, and my first thought was that we could hardly sit down to dinner in the 'uniform' we wore. Sir Gordon, however, was there before me, and had Raquel distributing dresses amongst us as we approached the table. They were identical, long silk, halter-necked, lilac gowns, under which our nakedness was somehow emphasised rather than covered, maybe because we allknewthat we only wore our garter-belts and stockings underneath.

Before we had time to sit down, Alex made her grand entrance, and looked even more spectacular than before, now clad in a long black satin sheath, with a high neck. It was sleeveless, but she wore long black satin gloves. When she turned, the dress was spectacularly backless. I thought I'd never seen anyone so beautiful in my life. If she were, indeed, a dominatrix, I mused, she could dominate me forever. I glanced at Judith, sat beside me, and we exchanged looks that said everything about how we felt about our new arrival.

We did little more than toy with our food, and I tried to catch Alex's eye as often as I could. She sat with a half-amused smile on her lovely face much of the time, also eating very little. Once she asked, 'And who is it that is prepared to share my pleasure this evening?'

Judith looked at her, lowered her long eyelashes provocatively, and said quietly, 'It is I.'

'Then we shall waste no time. You will find that I am a lover of ritual, so I expect you can be shackled nicely and led to your place of punishment?'

Astrid stood and extended a hand to Judith, then told Raquel to fetch chains. The girl understood immediately what was required, and scurried off, shortly to return with arm full of heavy links.

In no time, Judith had her wrist-cuffs linked by a length of chain, and steel anklets in place, connected by a couple of feet of heavy chain, which dragged on the floor as she was led to the door. She shuffled down the stone corridor, her chain clanking along behind her, her head proudly held high.

Once in the punishment room Su-li it was that was detailed to release Judith's wrists, and attach them to the familiar rings in the frame. Her ankles remained shackled. Alex stepped up and flipped open the knot in Judith's halter-necked gown, so that it fell in a silken whisper, down over her slender body, falling in a pool around her stockinged feet, with their shackles somehow heightening her erotic status as a prisoner. Alex stroked the Jewish girl's gorgeous auburn hair, then pushed it out of her way, so that its heavy mane fell over her shoulder, covering her right breast. Alex kissed her full on the lips – the lips that I knew so well, so that I couldn't resist a pang of jealousy – and I saw their tongues entwine, Judith's coral stud grazing the Canadian's. Alex then turned her attention to Judith's pussy, feeling it with an intimate, almost loving, hand, then transferring that hand to her own mouth and licking the fingers, savouring Judith's juices. She said not a word, but walked away, her long satin sheath impeding her, so that she could only take short paces, and picked about on a tray of instruments that Raquel was holding for her. She deliberated, then chose a short whip, very thin and flexible, which she tested through the air, hearing the sharp 'swish' it made.

'Hmm,' was all she said, then, without preliminaries, she lashed Judith ferociously across the full width of her naked back, causing her to flinch and gasp, and drawing a red line as if painted there, diagonally across my friend's pale flesh. The next stroke fell across the first, but at an angle to it – again Judith gasped at the sting of the lash. There was no respite. Alex rained stroke after stroke, ranging from Judith's lovely rounded buttocks to her shoulder-blades, until her whole back was a mass of merging, criss-crossing red stripes, then she transferred her attention to the back of Judith's thighs, and it was only then that she started to moan each time the whip fell across her soft white flesh. This only seemed to spur Alex on to greater effort, and she walked around and flogged Judith brutally on her belly and the fronts of her thighs, until she screamed out loud, when one awful stroke flicked at her pussy with the knotted tip of the thin leather thong.

At that, Alex put down the whip and went up to Judith, taking her head between her long-fingered, beautifully manicured hands.

'Forgive me, darling,' she said, simply, and kissed my friend deeply, a kiss that was returned fervently.

'Unfasten her!' she said to Su-li, and the Asian girl did as she was told.

As we walked back to our rooms, Judith looked over her flaming back at me and said quietly, 'I'm sorry, my love, but she's irresistible.'

'I know, darling,' I told her, and I really did understand, 'Let me help you with your back?'

'She looked at me to see if I meant it, then nodded, but after a while I went back to my own room, and slept alone.

Next morning, at breakfast, I had dressed in a little flared skirt and peasant blouse instead of the more usual jeans and tee-shirt. I guess I just wanted Alex to notice me, and she seemed to, certainly, because she came over to my table, and said, 'Do you mind if I sit with you?'

'Please do,' I said.

'I've seen you looking at me,' she began, without preliminaries, 'and I know you and Judith........' she made an entwining gesture with two fingers.

I must have blushed. 'That's OK, you are a lovely couple,' she said, 'and I don't want you to be jealous.'

My emotions were in a turmoil, and I think Alex sensed as much. 'I....I don't know what to say,' I stammered, 'When I watched you.......whipping her, I.....I...'

'You were angry with me?'

'No....NO, not at all,' I said, hurriedly, 'I think I was envious of her. You....you are...'

I was trying to tell her how beautiful she was, what my feelings were, but the words wouldn't come. Then her hand was on my knee, an electric impulse coursing through my body – and I wanted Alex, knew I would let her whip me, do whatever she wanted to me, that I would be her slave if that was what she wanted.

But then I wondered if I had said something to give offence, because she suddenly stood up and said, 'I'll talk to you later, Elise.' And she was gone, tight skirt framing her perfect figure as she strutted off out of the dining room, all the other girls' eyes on her.

At lunch, Alex had changed into a stunning black fishnet sheath, under which she wore a black lace bra and tiny matching panties. She saw me trying not to stare and smiled.

'I think Judith had quite enough yesterday,' she said to me, across the table, before anyone else sat close, 'and I should really love to whip you, Elise, if you would like that, but I think it may be a pleasure I should like to save for us both. Will you trust me, if I let you into a secret?'

'Oh yes, Miss Alex, of course,' I said.

'Good. I am negotiating with Gordon for Judith and yourself to come back to Canada with me. That is, of course, if you want to.'

I was completely staggered by this revelation, and knew instantly that I wanted to go wherever Alex would take me, and with Judith too! But Sir Gordon had also been quite wonderful to me, and I felt I owed him a great deal. I tried to explain.

'Yes, my dear, I understand, and so does Gordon – he's such a sweetie, isn't he?' she said, 'But Judith and you are lovers, are you not? And to have you both as my companions – I dosohate the word "slaves" – will be quite wonderful.'

I was completely stunned by this news, and so, I think, was Judith. Alex had us sit either side of her on a sofa in the punishment room. 'I'd like to be a spectator this afternoon,' she explained, and we watched as Astrid prepared to give Libby a taste of the riding crop, the girl kneeling motionless on a cushion, having no need of being tied up, while the Swedish girl caressed her small breasts and kissed her passionately.

'I love the preliminaries, don't you?' said Alex to me, and I noticed that, somehow, she had rid herself of her panties, and was quite naked under the fishnet sheath. She pulled its hem up, slowly, up her long, slender legs, and Judith stroked one thigh, while I stroked the other.

'Mmmm!' she murmured, as Astrid now took up the crop, and ran it gently across Libby's shoulders, then had her kiss the wicked instrument.

Judith was busy with her long, artist's fingers, teasing Alex's shaven pussy, easing her lips apart, and I wasted no time in joining in, running my forefinger from her growing clit all the way through her moistening slit, and pausing just a second at the puckered entrance to her anus. She pulled my head towards her and kissed me hard on the lips, and I let my tongue-stud click against her perfect small teeth, as I now pushed two fingers gently, slowly, deep into her vagina. A few feet away, the crop fell with awesome force on Libby's soft flesh, and she moaned with agony as a second vicious stroke followed. Judith's head replaced my hand between Alex's legs, and her tongue started to work its magic on her now-soaking pussy, plunging deep into her cunt, its stud rasping against the walls of that sweet passage, as her hand reached across and found my own crack. By the time Libby was writhing and groaning after about ten terrible lashes, Judith's tongue had brought our new mistress close to a climax and she had a finger deep in my sensitive arsehole.

Alex was kissing Judith, and, if we didn't all cum together, we were remarkably close, as Alex shuddered violently with a very obvious orgasm, and my flowing juices announced my own. Judith took just a little longer, but, Alex and I soon took her to the brink, and then over, into the realms of ecstasy.

The rest of the afternoon passed in a blur, in my memory, and at dinner Sir Gordon announced formally that we should be going to Canada with Alex. He said he was sorry to see us go, but that business was business, and so on.......

So it was that, the following week, Judith and I walked into the arrivals concourse at Toronto's Lester Pearson International Airport, to be met by a tall, dark-haired young guy with green eyes that could only indicate one thing.

He was holding up a board with our names on it, but came, smiling, straight towards us.

'Didn't need the board,' he said, 'the only two truly beautiful women off the flight – had to be you, eh?' His voice was deep and resonant.

'And you must be Alex's son,' I ventured, 'and we never knew she had one.'

'I'm Rob,' he said, kissing us each on our cheeks, 'If you'd care to wait just outside the terminal there, I'll go get the car.'

He showed us where to wait and was gone.

'Wow, some hunk,' said Judith.

'I saw him first,' I said, laughing.

We wheeled our small cases out and were soon piling them into the trunk of a Lincoln Continental. We drove for perhaps an hour, well clear of the industrial and commercial clutter of the city, into an area of wooded hills, still clad with bare, winter trees, until we came to a greener valley, where we eventually turned up a minor road and into an impressive gateway, guarded by huge stone columns.

At the end of a long drive was a large, modern house, set in landscaped gardens. We drew up outside, and Rob came around to open the doors for us in courtly fashion.

He ushered us up two broad steps, across a wide terrace and into a door, being held open by a girl in maid's uniform, and lugged both our suitcases along behind us.

The maid, I noticed, was an immensely pretty Hispanic girl, slim as a wand, black hair caught up in a long pony-tail, wearing a tiny black minidress and frilly white apron over fishnet hose and patent stilettos. She actually curtsied as we entered, something I don't think I'd ever seen before. 'I am Tina, and I am at your service,' she said, with a strong accent, 'The mistress is out just now, and has asked me to show you to your rooms and make you comfortable.'

Our rooms, inter-connected, as they had been on Lanzarote, I thought, happily, were palatial, especially after the medieval austerity of the Abadía, and when I looked in the closet we shared, there was a long rack of clothes, which Tina said were there for our use. The bathrooms, of which we had one apiece, were equally well-equipped, with a range of cosmetics lined up on shelves that had us quite excited.