Elise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened next was a complete surprise to me. Alex cannot have been satisfied, and when Carlos slunk off to the en-suite bathroom, she suddenly said to me, 'I want you to do something for me, Elise.' She looked at me intensely.

'Of course, Miss Alex.'

'Piss on me,' she said, 'Now!'

I hesitated, never having heard such a thing before, but she pulled me towards her, and raised the hem of my gownas I knelt up beside her on her bed. It took me a moment to summon up my waters, but then came the thick golden stream, and I pissed all over my mistress, over her lovely face, her magnificent black, shiny hair, her lace gown, soaking her thoroughly with my steaming piss.

She writhed as I did it, and groaned, until I knew she had climaxed – I too found the intimate experience more than a little exciting, though I couldn't say why.

Later, she had changed into another black dress, this one, if anything, more transparent than the last, and had had Tina do her hair again.

'I saved you a bad experience with that Carlos,' she said, laughing, 'He was hopeless.'

When I saw Judith alone, I told her about the pissing incident.

'Wow,' she said, 'I've often wondered about that. Perhaps we should try it on each other?' I didn't know if she was serious or not.

It was apparently time for the evening's 'entertainment.' Rob and his mmother stood on the stage and, the music having been stopped, asked for silence.

'We're going to have a little game, just for the ladies, to start with,' announced Alex, 'I'm sure you're all familiar with musical chairs – well, that's what we're going to play, but there will be an interesting twist at the end. Now, those who wish to play, form up in a ring around the chairs that Tina and her helpers are putting out.'

There were plenty of takers, and I reckoned the better part of thirty women were soon arrayed around the chairs. The music started and they all began to trot around, then, when it suddenly stopped, they all sought to sit down, two or three finding themselves without a seat, and having to retire, laughing, to watch from the side. The music began again, and they began to move around once more. Each time the music stopped, one of the maids had removed another chair, and someone else was without a place. It was soon down to the last three, then two, and when the music began again the two girls, both slim young women, one dressed in a tight, short silver lamé dress, the other in a wide skirt over stiff petticoats, with a peasant blouse, tripped warily around, as one of the maids took away the two chairs and Tina appeared with another, covered in a sheet. When she placed it between the two girls and removed the sheet, it could be seen to have a moulded seat with a massive dildo set at a slight outward angle in its centre, whilst beneath the seat there appeared to be some kind of mechanism. I sidled up to Alex. 'What does it do, Miss Alex?' I asked.

'Oh, it just vibrates,' she said, but look closely at the seat!'

I did as she said, and saw that the whole surface of the seat was covered in sharp-looking triangular points. Whoever sat on that was going to get a wonderful mixture of pain and pleasure, I thought. 'I'd like to try that,' I said.

'You're a slut, Elise,' said Alex, 'I love you.'

There was a sharp cry from the floor, and I realised that the music had stopped, and the girl in the wide skirt had won, and was writhing, impaled on the huge vibrator, her upper thighs and buttocks lacerated by the awful sharp points. She was breathing fast, and moaning loudly, as the audience now understood what was happening to her. Glancing around, I saw that some of the gathered crowd were masturbating – both men and women – as they watched this scene unfold. The girl on the chair shuddered and let out a terrible scream, and we all knew she had reached a massive climax, then Tina helped her up from the chair, and across to Alex, who handed her a box which I knew contained a pair of lovely Swarowski ear-rings, as a prize.

'Time for another silly, childish game!' called Alex, and everyone looked at her expectantly.

'We're going to play 'pass-the-parcel,' she announced, to a series of groans, 'but with, of course, a difference!' The groans turned to nervous giggles here and there as the girls, and even some of the guys, wondered what indignities they might be subjected to.

Rob soon got everyone formed up into a rough circle – they just about fitted arround the perimeter of the room – apart from one young couple who remained sitting in a corner, more concerned, obviously, with sharing a massive spliff. Meanwhile two of the 'maids' had placed a padded bench in the centre of the floor, and Alex motioned that Judith and I should go and sit there, whilst Tina was handing the first 'parcel' to a middle-aged guy in the ring. The music began, and the parcel started to be passed around, some of the guests looking relieved as they rid themselves of the small square, wrapped box.

Suddenly, the music came to a halt. Rob had been watching closely, I thought, and had made sure the parcel stopped with a platinum blonde in a tight lurex dress so short that it barely covered her arse. Tina led her, complete with the parcel, to our bench, where she unwrapped the box, to reveal its contents. She giggled as she held it up.

'Ah,' said Alex, into the microphone, as if in surprise, 'look what Debs had just won!'

It was a black plastic, conical, flanged, butt-plug, accompanied by a little tube of gel.

'Perhaps you'd do the honours, ladies?' she said to Judith and myself.

I took Debs by the hand and told her to kneel on the bench, then pulled the hem of her dress up the four inches or so necessary to reveal her crack.

'Open your legs, and spread your buttocks,' I told her, as Judith came around in front of her to support her slim torso, and stroke her long blond hair at the same time.

When she did as I asked, I could see from her distended anal orifice that she was no stranger to anal sex. Not only did she stretch her arse wide, she wiggled it suggestively, drawing murmurs of approval from those nearby, and there were plenty craning their necks to see as I started to open the tube of gel.

'I don't need that stuff,' said Debs, dismissively, 'I'm used to wearing a plug.'

And sure enough, the big, smooth black cone slid easily into her rectum, which almost seemed to suck it in greedily, leaving the flange flush against the girl's flesh. I couldn't resist working my fingers up and down her pussy, feeling her slut's wetness, as Judith kissed her.

She gave out a little moan, and squirmed just a bit, then said, 'You'll have to stop, if you don't want me to flood the place!' Then it was over – she smoothed her tight dress down, just about covering her nakedness, and asked if she could go back into the parcel-passing ring.

'Why not,' said Tina, so she took her place once more, now complete with butt-plug. The music began again, and this time, when it stopped, another girl was holding the offending package, a much smaller one than the last. She was a prim-looking, bespectacled young brunette in a very tight pencil skirt with an off-the-shoulder peasant blouse. Tina led her to our bench, and I watched her unwrap the package.

'Oh shit!' she said, when she saw the contents. In the box was a pair of silver nipple clamps, with screw-fittings, joined by a silver chain.

She knew immediately what they were, I thought.

'I'm sure you're not going to be forced to wear them if you don't want to,' said Judith.

For reply, she hooked her fingers under the elasticated neckband of her blouse, and swiftly pulled it down over her bare breasts. They were not very large, but had nice, perky nipples, prominent on dark aureola. She looked at Judith challengingly, so we took a breast each, and fitted the clamps snugly, then screwed them down tightly, until she yelped with pain. I decided she wasn't quite as prim and proper as she looked, and when I kissed her, the instant thrust of her tongue into my mouth confirmed that.

'I'm going to have to go and relieve myself very soon,' she whispered, then she too went back to passing the parcel. I really was beginning to realise just what sort of a circle of friends Alex had.

This was very soon confirmed when the music stopped once again, and this time a muscular young guy with a shaven head, who looked about thirty, but may have been older, was holding the parcel. Tina led him over to our bench, and now a spotlight picked him out.

When he unwrapped the parcel, I saw that it just contained an envelope. When he opened it, he brandished it in front of my eyes. It simply read:-

'A blow-job from our expert, Elise.'

I looked over at Alex, who was smirking back at me, enjoying my discomfiture. I ws sure she would enjoy the sight of me, on my knees, in front of this stranger.

But he was surprisingly reticent. 'In front of all these people?' he said, 'I don't think I can!'

But, as he was saying it, Judith had deftly unfastened his belt and the waistband of his chinos, and was dragging them down before he could protest further, revealing a big, but completely flaccid, cock.

'Oh, dear,' I said, 'what do we do about this?' There was some laughter.

But Judith had the answer, and it worked. Her long-nailed forefinger went straight up the unsuspecting guy's anus, and he gave a huge gasp of surprise, but his cock sprung rapidly to attention, as I stroked his impressive balls, then felt the dimensions of a nice, thick weapon with both hands, first caressing it gently, then licking his crown, letting my tongue stud graze him in a manner I knew would inflame him, and looking up into his brown, hooded eyes, as I rounded my lips and took first a few inches into my mouth, pausing, then sucking, pausing, sucking, then plunging him deep into my throat, until I was at gagging point. He was panting now, his embarrassment forgotten, as Judith was still working at his arsehole with her probing finger, and, in no time at all, he let out a huge groan, and came, hot gushes of almond-tasting spunk, deep into my throat. I swallowed and then licked him fastidiously clean, but when he pulled up his trousers, he was in no fit state to rejoin the ring, and went to sit down in the corner near the pot-smokers.

As he did so, the music was once again stopping, and the spotlight picked out an elegant forty-something redhead in a silk backless Armani gown of the deepest purple. She walked regally up to the bench and handed her parcel to me to open. When I did so, I saw it contained a complicated-looking, bejewelled chain arrangement that I had to take out of the box to understand. 'Ah,' I said, 'It's a g-string.' But it was no ordinary g-string. It consisted in the main of silver plated chains, but had two smooth, blue, egg-shaped balls of different sizes attached to the gusset, which were clearly designed to be inserted into the body of the wearer, one in each orifice. Beneath would then dangle several small strings of beads, which would swing loose between the wearer's legs. I thought it a charming accessory, and wanted one to try for myself. But our guest, whom I learned was a French-Canadian named Marie-Claire, had already raised her skirt, and Judith was assisting her to step into the g-string. She bent over theatrically as the spotlight picked out her white buttocks and I eased the two quite substantial 'love-balls' – first into her damp, pink vagina, then, with a nice, satisfying 'plop' into her velvet tunnel. There was a ripple of applause as she adjusted the g-string neatly into her crack, lowered her skirt and walked back proudly to join the circle.

A slim guy, perhaps in his fifties, was next to be caught with a package, and when he brought it out to us, a card in an envelope read: 'It is your turn to eat pussy!'

I exchanged glances with Judith and we both laughed, and looked at the guy – he wasn't half bad. 'He can eat me!' we chorussed, practically as one, then had a fit of giggles. I gave in to Judith then, and she reclined on the padded bench, simply raising the hem of her gown, lewdly showing the guy the tip of her tongue between slightly parted lips in that unmistakeable gesture, then flinging her legs wide apart, and fingering her luscious pink cunt, already wet through, as the guy sank to his knees between her legs. When he buried his head in her crotch, her hands went to the back of his head, impelling him to lose himself deep within her - I feared for his breathing as she writhed and showed obvious enjoyment of the tongue that was probing her sopping depths. I got to my knees beside him, and reached for his flies, finding an erection confined there almost painfully, so that it took a few moments to release. When I did so, it took only two or three quick strokes of my hand before he came, a copious flood of viscous cum flooding over my hand and down onto the floor. He collapsed in a heap, and Judith gave a snort.

She had obviously been left short by the experience.

The next – and last – winner, a young lady whose package contained a double-ended flexible dildo, gave me the chance to be generous to my friend, and I let Judith share the pink monster with the eager young blonde. They brought each other to wet, writhing climax, to warm applause from the crowd, who had gathered closely to watch.

After that, Alex announced that there would be a short break for food, then the entertainment would resume with the evening's climax, though she coyly didn't say what that would be.

We were soon to find out, as Alex tapped a glass to get everyone's attention.

'I guess there are those of you who find the idea of bondage distasteful.' There was a murmur around the room, but she went on, 'However, the sight of a beautiful young girl, chained up, begging to be whipped, is most titillating, I think.' She looked around, saw that her words were having an effect, then continued, 'Then being flogged cruelly until she has a huge orgasm – that is the scene, the real, live scene, we are about to bring you.'

As I watched the 'maids' wheeling a heavy metal frame onto the stage, I wondered who the 'victim' was to be. I might have known. Alex came silently up behind me.

'Are you ready for your starring role, Elise?' she whispered in my ear.

'But...but, in front of everyone?' I said, 'You know I love to be whipped by you, Miss Alex, but......'

'And I know you are an exhibitionist at heart, too, darling,' she said, 'Come now, shyness doesn't do you credit.' She led me by the hand to the side of the sturdy frame, now anchored in place, which had rings set into the legs above head-height and near the floor, each equipped with a short length of heavy steel chain, a snap-link at the end. Rob, now clad in a theatrical-looking brown monastic robe, was stood beside the frame, and handed his mother the leather ankle and wrist-restraints that she proceeded to buckle onto me.

Still holding my hand, she turned to the audience, now gathered around the stage expectantly. 'This, as most of you already know, is the lovely Elise, who likes nothing better than to be whipped. I think you will share her pleasure.' She turned to me and released my hand. 'Take off your gown, now, darling!'

I did as she told me, and was nervous enough to get my dangling fingernail decoration briefly caught up on my waist-chain. I quickly freed it, and hoped it had gone unnoticed. I stood, then, in just my stilettos, waist-chain and collar, a little decorative pendant hanging from my clit-ring. I knew that I looked as sexy as it was possible for me to look, and was gratified to see many hungry pairs of eyes watching me as Judith clipped my wrists to their rings just above head-height and Tina stooped to attach my ankles, which drew my legs apart, so that I was spreadeagled as Alex, magnificently naked under her white lace sheath, stepped up to me, with a short, braided leather whip in her hand.

'I'm going to hurt you,' she said, so that all could hear, 'It's what you want, isn't it, darling.'

'Yes, Miss Alex, do please hurt me!' I replied, emphatically, looking lovingly at my mistress.

In what was almost now a cliché, she ran a hand through my open slit, and announced, 'She is wet through with anticipation!'

Then she stood back and delivered a searing stroke with her expert arm, the lash snaking across my middle back, so that I felt its sharp, delicious sting right through my body.

'Oh!' I moaned, for the benefit of the audience, and the next stroke was on its way, drawing a red line across the roundness of my buttocks, which hadn't felt the whip for too long, I thought, savouring the pain as it drove me inexorably into the realms of ecstasy. I soon lost count as her whip fell again and again, drawing red lines on my upper thighs, my arse-cheeks, and the whole length of my back, until I writhed in my bonds, overcome by the power of multiplying orgasms. I believe I came three times, the watching crowd forgotten as I screamed, my juices all too evident as they ran, creamy and hot, down my inner thighs. I practically blacked out then, and had no real memory of being released from my bonds, only of being hugged by my mistress, covered with her kisses, as the audience applauded wildly, somewhere miles away.

That night I slept with Alex and her son Rob. At some point, I think he took me, but in the morning, I couldn't remember how, and didn't much care.

The imported maids, supervised by the lovely Tina, had been entrusted with the job of clearing up after the party, and it must have been hard work, but then I knew that Tina had spent the rest of the night in Judith's bed. We were a team, and I didn't want it ever to end.

Spring turned into the glorious, all-too-brief Canadian summer, which meant picnics on the lawns, and the occasional open-air whipping. It was also a chance to wear fluttery minidresses with, of course, no underwear, giving us lots of opportunities for our exhibitionist tendencies, and we delighted in daring each other.

But the gold of autumn brought an unwelcome chill to the air, and one morning at breakfast, Alex toyed with her coffee, and suddenly said, 'As you know, I'm half Brazilian, and I have a place there, just outside Rio. I don't know if I can face a Canadian winter again – shall we go?' She looked at each of us – Judith, myself and Tina – and Rob, who was, I thought, already in the know, was standing behind his mother, his hand resting lightly on her shoulder. Alex took our smiles as assent, and so it was decided.

I may tell you about it one day.