Elizabeth 04: Late Summer (Part 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers

Elizabeth, for one, definitely did not mind the seaweed. "Oh, Leroy, you are quite right," she said, sliding into the warm water. "This is indeed delightful." The water was murky, but not so murky that everyone including Leroy could fail to see the skirt of her bathing suit billow up and reveal the rarely-kept secret of her pubic hair. Naturally, Leroy made no effort to hide his repulsion at the sight; but Jonathan had already joined Elizabeth with a sigh of approval and a hearty invitation to join them.

"Erm...well, yes, of course," Leroy conceded. Gingerly he stepped into the water, positioning himself at an angle from Elizabeth; anyone could see he wished to avoid having to take any further notice of her peeping pubes. Equally unsurprising was the way he looked at me immediately after he was settled. "Surely you will be joining us, Agnes?" he asked, one arm held up to his side where I was apparently supposed to have some desire of sliding in.

I tried to smile through my discomfort, and wracked my brain in search of a plausible excuse.

"Oh, Leroy, I am afraid Agnes has some private affairs to attend to with Irene and Benjamin," Elizabeth said. "Perhaps the three of them can wander off into the surf and address the matter, and join us a bit later."

"Thank you, Elizabeth," I said, though I had no earthly idea what she may have been alluding to. I could see in Irene's eyes that she was similarly mystified but grateful. "Sorry, Leroy, I could not think of a polite way to extricate myself, but Elizabeth is quite good at such things."

"Indeed," mumbled Benjamin. "Come, then, ladies?" And so we did.

As soon as we were beyond Leroy's earshot, I asked, "I do not suppose either of you has any idea what Elizabeth was on about?"

"I do not," Irene said, "But I trust she has a plan and we shall be delighted with it once it is done with."

"In any event, we certainly owe her our thanks for allowing an escape from your new friend, Agnes," Benjamin said. "Dare I ask what attracted you to him?"

"Absolutely nothing, I assure you. I am merely guilty of having been a bit liberal in returning a friendly greeting. Of all the men on the beach..."

"We have all been telling you, Agnes, there will be other men who are right for you," Irene said. "I suppose we neglected to tell you there will be many others who are not."

Irene and Benjamin were soon splashing about like the old friends they nearly were; seeing no discomfort in the atmosphere, I joined them. Our wild abandon lasted perhaps ten minutes, during which all of the angst of the preceding weeks and months was wonderfully absent. The knowledge of what Irene and I had done, of what Edward and I were never to do, were present only as one remembers a dream as we enjoyed ourselves like children in the pleasant shallow water. As for concerns that Leroy would see we were not in fact taking ourselves seriously at all, I do not believe any of the three of us cared in the least.

Indeed, the first and last thing we heard from Leroy was a stern, exaggerated "Right, then!" in response to which the three of us saw him climb out of the pool and storm off without a proper goodbye. The battle being won, we set off back up the beach just as Elizabeth and Jonathan were emerging from the pool.

"Aren't you going to stay and let us join you?" Irene asked.

"Oh, you do not want to go in that water, Irene, I assure you of that!" Elizabeth said. "And we won't be going back in until after the tide has come and gone."

"Oh, surely Leroy couldn't have been as bad as all that!" Benjamin remarked, though he did follow their advice and abstain from slipping into the pool.

"No indeed," Jonathan said. "He was not. One tasteless remark about Elizabeth's...well, you know, and when I told him in great detail how much I appreciated it, well, the man was absolutely deflated. Tried to treat it all as a joke, he did, but he certainly left in a hurry when I didn't laugh."

"But not before we gave him his just deserts," Elizabeth added, beaming as she took Jonathan's arm and squeezed it.

"But what has all that to do with not wanting to go in the water?" I asked.

"Or is it just that the two of you need a break?" Irene asked. "I suppose one or both of you are dying to go to the water closet, is that it?"

Elizabeth and Jonathan looked at one another and burst into nervous-sounding laughter. "Why, I don't need to go at all," Elizabeth said rather too innocently.

"Nor I," agreed Jonathan, "But I must say I am in rather dire need of a hot shower."

"As am I, and soon," Elizabeth said.

They were both roaring with laughter by the time Irene, Benjamin and I all understood. Instinctively we all stepped away from the tidal pool. "Elizabeth, that is perfectly disgusting!" Irene declared, though she was struggling not to laugh.

"Yes, but ever so well-deserved," Jonathan said, turning back towards our hotel; we all followed his lead. "And just think, our friend Leroy will never even know."

I was morbidly curious. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you ever communicate about this plan without Leroy knowing?"

"Do you recall when Elizabeth suggested she and I were both in a hurry to see the pool?" Jonathan asked.

"And of course you both knew what that really meant," Irene said.

"I am rather surprised you did not also read between the lines, Irene," Elizabeth said. "You are ever so quick with a joke on that particular topic, after all. In any event, yes, we both were of one mind on the matter. Once you three were off and Leroy was making an ass of himself, it was simply a matter of choosing the right moment. When he started lecturing me about grooming, Jonathan looked over at me and we both nodded, and that was that."

"Remind me, Irene, never to follow in your footsteps with teasing Elizabeth and Jonathan about their tea-drinking!" I said. I was rewarded with a round of laughs that, I could only hope, might have caught Leroy's attention if he were still lurking about in the crowd.

We collected our robes back at our initial site, although I chose to follow Elizabeth's lead and not wear mine; I was finding I rather enjoyed showing off my body in the green bathing suit. My heart was aflutter with excitement as we strode back to the hotel, our conversation addressing everything except what we were about to do. No need, after all, to talk about what we already knew; the time was clearly right!

An awkward lull was perhaps inevitable, and it finally arrived as Irene was unlocking the door to our suite. "Well then," she said, looking at Elizabeth and Jonathan, "I suppose the two of you will be needing that shower straight away."

"Indeed," Jonathan said. "And if Elizabeth has no objection, you are all welcome to join us as you see fit."

I smiled shyly and said nothing, but my heart was very much aflutter with anticipation as I retired to my bedroom. Allowing myself no time to lose my courage, I peeled off my wet bathing suit as soon as the door was shut. Standing nude and hopeful just inside the door, I lay my hand on the doorknob; but I forced myself to count to a hundred and give Elizabeth and Jonathan a fair chance to wash off. After what they had done, I had no desire to share in that particular ritual. But my mind did run wild with a vision of them soaping one another up joyfully. Once again I longed for such companionship of my own; but the thought of Leroy joining our private affair was enough for me to defeat my self-pity. As I waited, I was quite tempted for a close look at my body in the mirror; but fortunately I resisted the temptation to give in to my insecurity. I did allow myself to run my fingers once through my bush to fluff out the matted hair as best I might, though I knew there was no hope of comparing to Elizabeth in that regard.

When I had finished counting, I held my breath and opened the door. Irene and Benjamin were evidently still in their room, while the shower was still audible in the bath chamber. Fancying myself as confident as Elizabeth at the baths, I stepped out into the common area and, surprised to realize I did not need to force a smile, walked briskly toward the sound of the steamy water and steamier sounds of Elizabeth and Jonathan.

The heady warm air enveloped my body in a delightful sensation as I stepped in, and I found myself remarkably devoid of self-consciousness as Jonathan looked up from his hands on Elizabeth's breasts to see me. He turned and afforded me my first look at a man's body, his adorable penis emerging from its modest garden of curls (which appeared smaller still in contrast to Elizabeth's wonderful forest) and growing turgid before my eyes as he admired my body. I smiled in silence and welcomed his admiring gaze. "Agnes! Welcome!" he called out.

Elizabeth gave me a similar welcome, but I had seen her in the nude countless times and was focused on Jonathan's beautiful hard cock, which seemed to be pointing directly at me now. I laughed at the wonderful sight, and Jonathan joined in. "I knew you would be beautiful," he purred as I joined them both in the hot spray.

"I have told you as much!" Elizabeth reminded him. With that she rubbed some liquid soap into my hair and was soon working up a pleasant lather. Sensing some inhibition on my part, she whispered, "Go ahead, I know you're dying to play with it!"

"And I am dying for you to do it, too," Jonathan reassured me. And so it was with no further ado that I took his hardness in both of my curious hands. I squeezed gently, and he sighed in approval. Then, recalling something I had overheard in the baths, I tickled the underside lightly. Jonathan wiggled and let out a throaty laugh. "Heavens, you're crafty for a beginner!" he exclaimed.

"Haven't I told you how remarkably easy it is to reduce a man to a bowl of jelly if you know how to handle his cock?" Elizabeth reminded me. By then she had her arms around me from behind and was rubbing my breasts gently. "I can't even tell you how many times at the baths I have wished I could do this, Agnes," she added.

"Or all the times since that day at the café when I have imagined Irene doing this to you," Jonathan added, and before I was fully aware of what was going on he had gently pushed two fingers inside me. Now it was my turn to squirm delightedly as he had just done at my touch. His fingers probed me gently, deliciously, and I allowed a joyful moan at both his touch and Elizabeth's on my breasts.

"He is remarkably good at that, isn't he?" Elizabeth asked, not a twinge of jealousy in her voice.

"Good God, he is!" I exclaimed. For all the very many times I had caressed myself, nothing was half so magical as the gentle touch of another. Particularly not that of one so reverent of a woman's body as Jonathan was; Elizabeth had told me as much, and now Jonathan was proving himself worthy of her esteem. I was nearly lost in the lovely waves of pleasure, but not quite so lost as to forget my own gentle rhythmic strokes on him.

"Well, I hope we are only a bit late to the party!" sang out Irene's voice behind me. Still enveloped between Elizabeth and Jonathan, I turned to see her and Benjamin joining us in the steamy spray.

"Indeed we have only just finished washing ourselves off," Elizabeth confirmed. "Welcome!" She turned and embraced both Irene and Benjamin, also kissing them in turn, to everyone's delight.

I was in no condition to offer a proper greeting, as Jonathan had by now worked me up to the brink of orgasm. When it at last arrived, I nearly lost my balance in the lovely moment that I put on such a loud expression of joy for all my friends; but a hand on my back steadied me. After the stars had stopped flashing in my eyes, I turned to see the hand belonged to Benjamin. "Thank you," I whispered, and then I drank in my first close look at his body. A bit taller and rather a lot hairier than Jonathan, yet just as delightfully vulnerable to my touch as I took him in the soft grip of my left hand. With Jonathan still clutched in my right, I found myself with two men at my mercy in the final moments of my virginity. I felt magnificent, and evidently looked it too as they both caressed my breasts and back gently while I stroked them. Elizabeth and Irene, meanwhile, were now locked in a passionate embrace, sharing a deep kiss ever so much like the one I had awakened to with Irene not so long before.

I had just enough time to imagine something of a contest between my two hands – nearly like milking the cows back on the farm, but ever so much more fun than that – before I felt Jonathan's hand clamp down rather harder on my right breast as he let out a yelp. Elizabeth and Irene turned to look just in time to see him squirt delightfully into the spray. "Lovely, darling!" Elizabeth said. "Hasn't she a magic touch?"

"I should say so!" Jonathan agreed, and he kissed me wetly on the cheek.

"Now we must help Benjamin along, mustn't we?" Elizabeth added. And so, like Irene before me, I was now allowed a close look at our two hirsute friends in proximity as Elizabeth rubbed her fingers up and down Benjamin's chest and even down into his pubes while I bore down rather harder than before with my left fist. "My, it feels queer to lose my fingers in someone else's bush like this," Elizabeth cooed. "Now I see why Jonathan loves it so!"

"So...do...I!" Benjamin grunted, as at last I brought him off just as triumphantly as I had with Jonathan. This brought applause from all as Benjamin slowly regained control, and finally rewarded me with a kiss on the mouth – deep, rewarding and just as I had always imagined Edward might one day do. Having now received that satisfaction from another man, I was yet another step removed from my hopeless childhood sweetheart, and thank heavens.

"Okay, everyone, let's rinse off and retire to the sitting room!" Irene suggested firmly, and none of us were averse to the recommendation.

We were a joyful, uninhibited cacophony of squeals and laughs as we dried one another off with the fresh white towels; and thanks to our foreplay there was no hesitating as we emerged into the suite. I stood by the door for only a moment before Elizabeth took charge. "Benjamin, dear," she said, reaching out her hand which he took, "I believe Irene wishes to tickle us, if you don't mind."

"I've been looking forward to it for quite some time, to tell you the truth," Benjamin agreed, and they stood side by side. Like Irene before me, I still could not decide which of the two was more pubically endowed; it was more than sufficient for me to conclude that they were both magnificent on display before us.

They did not remain on display for very long, for Irene lost no time in accepting their invitation. "I – I still cannot believe I allowed this secret to get out," she stammered, kneeling before them.

"We have no secrets this afternoon, Irene," Elizabeth admonished her.

I nearly felt Irene's rush vicariously as she touched their lower bellies with one hand each and then grazed her fingers downward into their bushes. "So amazing, both of you," she murmured, and slowly she began dancing her fingers about in the abundant hair. "Thank you so much for this!"

Benjamin was evidently the more ticklish of the two, for he began buckling his knees and laughing first. Elizabeth was not far behind, and soon they were hanging on to one another for balance and sharing a knowing look in one another's eyes as they laughed together. The look and the laugh led to a perfectly natural kiss that silenced their giggles at last, although Irene was still fingering them both mercilessly. Their erotic squirming had me longing for more release of my own; the kiss was the final straw that brought my hands between my thighs to play along. Jonathan, as if on cue, drew me into a warm embrace from behind and then set his hands gently on my breasts. His gentle rubbing and tweaking soon had me moaning loudly enough to compete with Elizabeth and Benjamin's laughter.

Jonathan bit my neck lightly and nibbled, just as my own rubbing grew to full intensity. I wanted him, and after all, Elizabeth was busy with the others.

"God, Jonathan, let's do it," I whispered, loudly enough for the others to hear, though I was not sure that they did hear.

"Yes please," Jonathan replied, and he drew his hands down from my breasts to my hands. "Over here," and he prodded me to the larger of the two couches. Hey lay down, his shoulders propped up on the bolster cushion, and bade me climb atop him.

There was no time for pondering the matter of my losing my virginity to my dearest friend's fiancé while she was in the room with another friend's fingers in her vagina; and really, what could anyone make of all that in any event?! Rather, I straddled him and took his once again hard cock in both hands, and slowly but surely I discovered the joy of enveloping a man in my body for the very first time. I had heard stories of bleeding and pain on the first occasion; but countless instances of rough horseback rides and climbing trees when I was younger had evidently conspired to spare me that unpleasantness, for I had little resistance and no discomfort in guiding Jonathan inside.

And what a delightful sensation it was! Feeling his pulsing hardness rubbing so firm yet gentle and moist against my own inner flesh, I was scarcely able to catch my breath as some instinct took over and I felt my hips grinding into him. As the initial ecstasy of the moment dissipated and the enormity of what was happening dawned on me in full, I felt the need to apologize, however half-heartedly. "I do hope my smaller ladygarden is satisfactory to you," I said with a lusty grin that was mostly involuntary.

"It is most enjoyable, I assure you!" Jonathan replied, gazing into my eyes.

"Shall we follow their lead, Benjamin?" came Elizabeth's voice.

"Please do!" Irene said, and I turned to see her lying back now to watch Elizabeth and Benjamin embrace and fall onto the couch together. I paid little attention as I was of course focused on Jonathan, but I did hear Irene add, "Only natural the two of you should have a go with one another!"

"I'd have to agree," Elizabeth said. That was the last I heard from her or Benjamin for the time being, save for a great deal of moaning and grunting, intermingled with cheers from Irene, who was masturbating furiously on the floor. The knowledge of all that only feet from us made me all the hungrier as I pushed Jonathan as deep as he would go into me again and again.

"Coming!" I half-whispered, half-grunted it at the moment I knew there was no turning back, and I squeezed harder than ever on Jonathan as my first orgasm washed over both of us. I yelped in delight as it did, understanding for the very first time just how beautiful it can be to share that moment with another person.

"Me too...harder!" Jonathan commanded. And so, as soon as the final delicious jolts had washed away, I ground in harder and faster than before. I could feel another round all set to burst from my loins when at last Jonathan's moans grew to outright screeches and he exploded wonderfully inside me. That beautiful sensation pushed me to my limit once again, and I dove in for a last deep kiss as I exulted in another climax.

Elizabeth and Benjamin's own beautiful music came into focus for us both as we relaxed in the afterglow, and with me still on top and him still in me, Jonathan and I turned to admire them on the other couch. I was nearly feeling sorry for Irene, but she was quite wrapped up in her own play and did not appear to be lonely. If the hairy ones are indeed the horny ones, I now saw they are also the noisy ones when that longing is satiated, for they were both bellowing most wonderfully as they both came within seconds of one another. The rest of us were absolutely riveted by the earthshattering performance they put on in that moment.

YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers