Elizabeth 04: Late Summer (Part 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

When it was over, only Irene remained still busy with any play. I could take no more of seeing her on her own on the floor, and I kissed Jonathan one last time and slid off him to join Irene. "Come now, darling, you deserve some fun too," I said, and in no time I had her lying back on a discarded cushion and my face buried in her pussy.

"Oh God, yes!" she called out, this time utterly devoid of the twinges of regret and inhibition that had marred our previous encounter. "Yes! Agnes!" I pushed a finger in gently while still teasing her with my tongue, and her boisterous joy grew louder still.

I was aware then of Elizabeth joining us on the floor. "You were so very good at tickling me with your fingers," she said to Irene. "Let's see what you can do with your tongue!" With that she sat gently on Irene's chest and slid down her neck, and Irene's mouth rose to the challenge. I could not see it from my vantage point, of course, but I could hear that her moans were suddenly muffled, and then joined by Elizabeth's own throaty responses.

"Beautiful, ladies!" came Benjamin's voice, and I looked up long enough to see him stroking himself. "Absolutely lovely!"

"Indeed!" agreed Jonathan, and I looked up again to see him doing the same.

Although Irene could no longer moan audibly while she was busy with Elizabeth, I could tell when she came by the shuddering and sudden jolt her hips gave. To confirm, she broke away from Elizabeth just for a moment to yelp in delight. My neck and tongue being rather tired by then, I sat back up to admire the grand finale. And what a finale it was! Elizabeth – beautiful, amazing Elizabeth, who had so successfully overcome her self loathing to teach all of us in that room how to love ourselves and shed our inhibitions – at that moment she was once again showing us just how magical intimacy can be. Shuddering and roaring with pleasure, she let Irene lick her into the most intense orgasm of that whole steamy afternoon – or so it sounded to us all. We were all speechless with admiration.

Elizabeth was still breathing heavily when at last she slid off Irene and curled up beside her. "Thank you, Irene," she said, with a final, oddly chaste kiss on her cheek.

Irene looked up just in time to see Benjamin, Jonathan and myself joining them in a joyful embrace on the carpet. "Well, I guess our mission was a success," she quipped.

"It's a good job summer is nearly over," Jonathan said. "I don't see how we could top this."

"That was the point, wasn't it?" Elizabeth said. "Now that we've got it all out of our system, we can go back to normal back home."

"I don't know that 'normal' is possible after all this," Benjamin said. "But we can certainly set about putting things right again now."

I silently shared his doubts, but hoped he was correct. If the truth be told, I was only too happy to return to Westfordshire and to platonic relations with all four of my friends, as I was by then deep in that sense of emotional enormity that comes just after a first sexual encounter. With the ice finally broken, I was ready to find love elsewhere at last, and to once again relate to my friends as just that.

But I was also content to put reality on hold for one day more, at least, as I exulted in the uninhibited embrace of all my dear friends. I looked up through my sleepy eyes to see the sun sinking outside. With Jonathan's arms around me and Elizabeth's breasts close against my face, I was content to let the final hours of our summer take their course.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers