All Comments on 'Elizabeth To Beth'

by beagle9690

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SwedeqSwedeqabout 15 years ago
Nice.........

This is a good story and could continue .....or end right here. Might wanna find an editor though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Elizabeth or Beth?

Wonderful and very believable story. The most discerning thing was the constant drift from Elizabeth to Beth. I have to agree that you may want to consider a good editor if you don't already have one. Thank you for writing this touching love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Constant shifting from Elizabeth To Beth

Tried hard to read the whole story, I had to stop, because of the use of the two names all the time. It felt like there was another person involved all the time and it kept breaking up the story line. I got through the second page and will try and finish later. Overall story seemed to be good and going somewhere.

msjay123msjay123about 15 years ago
LOVED IT

OMG that was one heck of a story!!!! i can't wait till the next chapter lol. there will be a next chapter right???????

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Love it!

And love all your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh, dear.

Just too badly written to bother with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Excellent. And a great ending

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
As tradition dictates ...

This has really been as tradition dictates. I do not know if it is something common Catholic countries, but of course it has been romantic, and this word comes from Rome, and is not that where the pope is?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
Response

He makes a mistake in understanding, she knew this almost immediately and then everyone's response is to torture him mentally for months? I would cut people like that right the fuck out of my life. They left him adrift miserable and hopeless. Damned women. God damned schemers, liars, manipulators, deceitful betrayers. I think that's the biggest difference between men and women. Men like logic and simplicity. These are anathema to a woman who requires complex schemes full of tricks and lies and illogical leaps to conclusions that only another female could understand since they share the same insanity. Women can hurt a man more than any male rapist could hurt a female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well the Richard was kind of a jerk too. To demand that she act as his wife goes way beyond her original trespass. And after they nevertheless started falling in love, it’s a terrible insult to throw the rent forgiveness down, as it implies her sleeping with him was for the money. I have not yet read the next chapter but I hope they each learn to treat each other better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeagle9690@beagle9690
Retired Law Enforcement. I dislike profanity for profanities sake.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES