Elizabeth's Grand Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Etta, I can't tell you how wonderful you are, you have been a constant blessing to me. I thank GOD that I have your friendship and support for what lies ahead. A new life, can you imagine?"

"Yes Miss, a new life for us both. What provisions have you stowed away?"

"I have not taken too many things, just small personal things of my mother's that I would like to keep, some clothing but not that much so we can travel lightly, and I have mine and some of my mother's jewelry and I went to father's office yesterday on the pretense of bringing him lunch, and while there he was called to the dock and I was able to go through his desk and found a large sum of money. I took most of it; it should be enough to keep us for a while at least. We won't live well, but we should be fine I should think."

"Mi-lady are you absolutely sure that this is what you want to do, we can still go to your father and tell him how your new husband has already treated you and perhaps he will help you?"

"Etta, I fear all my father would do is to tell me to please my husband and get on with being his wife. My father, the only thing he cares is that his precious shipping company will be run one day by an heir, the heir he didn't get from my mother. I think he has always hated the fact that I wasn't the son that he wanted, and when my mother died he lost all hopes of having one."

"He could have remarried and had more children, why didn't he?"

"By the time my mother died, he was getting older and the young women were not as taken with him as they once were. I think that's why he became so impatient with me to marry and have children, and frustrated when it wasn't going as he planned. Hence, his marrying me off to Mr. Kenworthy no matter that is was not what I wanted; it was going to get him what he wanted."

Hugging Etta quickly, "Now, be off with you get some rest we have a long journey ahead of us."

"Right you are Miss, I will call for you just before midnight, be ready."

"I shall, and Etta; thank you for all that you have done for me."

"It's nothing mi-lady, I would do anything for you; you know that."

Standing at the window moments before midnight Elizabeth felt a sudden sense of sadness at leaving as she was but knew it was the right thing if she were to live happily instead of in fear or pain.

She thought then she would not tell Etta of what happened in this very room hours earlier when Mr. Kenworthy arrived at her door and announced that she'd had enough time to be over her cycle and he was ready to have his wedding night.

The bruises on her body and face she would put off on a last ride on Rolly, her favorite horse whom became skittish at the sight of some animal and promptly threw her off, as was the story she gave her father when he came to bid her goodnight.

Stomping across the room he had roughly taken her by the arms and lowered his mouth to hers, but she refused to allow him to kiss her, which promptly made him angry, and he slapped her hard across the face sending her to the floor in a puddle of tears.

Lyle thought to himself, he had let this matter go on long enough, he intended to lie with his precious wife, one way or another.

"I said, I was done with your foolishness and I will have you now Elizabeth, you are my wife, and you shall act accordingly. Now, get up and come to me."

"I shall not, when my father finds out about this it is you who will be in pain, not I."

"Your father understands a mans rights as a husband, it is you who will have to learn, be it the easy way or the hard way Elizabeth it is all up to you. Now, which shall it be?"

"I shall never come to you willingly."

With her statement and anger filling his eyes he stole to her side pulling her roughly towards the bed, she tried with out success to free her self from him. He threw her roughly onto the bed; he began ripping at her dressing gown, tearing it from her body.

She fought against him, kicking and clawing at his flesh, but he would not be stopped. As her silky flesh was exposed to his eyes, he pulled quickly at his own clothes removing them, when she saw his engorged member; she tried to rise from the bed. He raised his hand quickly and slapped her, causing her fall back onto the bed.

Quickly his body was on top of hers, his mouth at her throat, seeking her mouth, he kissed her roughly causing her mouth to open, ample opportunity for his tongue to find its way into hers.

His hands pawed at her flesh, she could not believe that he would do this to her, his mouth lowered to her breasts, she kept trying to hit him, but he held her wrists tightly.

Then it happened, she felt his hard member at the entrance of her mound, she tried closing her legs tightly but he placed his knee between them and forced them apart. She began crying fiercely, but it had no effect on him, as he sank his member deep within her, tearing her virginity from her, she screamed but he placed his hand over her mouth, she then stopped her efforts to get away she had no choice but to wait for him to finish his violation of her.

Her friend had been right about the disgust she felt of his moaning, grunting and sweating body upon hers. He did not seem to care that she did not respond to his bodies movement within hers, all that he cared about was his pleasure.

When he finally collapsed after releasing himself deep within her, he rolled off her gasping for breath, looking over at her lying there just looking up at the ceiling, he rose from the bed gathered up his clothes headed towards the door.

"Elizabeth, it didn't have to be like that. I hope from now on you will realize that when I come to you."

With that he left the room, leaving Elizabeth in a pool of his sweat and semen. Elizabeth rose from the bed, walking as if she were on her way to the castle tower, she reached the water pitcher and began to clean all evidence of him from her body. As her pale skin turned red with the scrubbing she was giving it, she began to break down, crying softly at first then to more frantic sobs. She then dressed quickly, waiting for the time to tick quickly towards midnight, and her freedom.

To be continued…..

12