Eliza's Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on then, make a good impression on me." She said in an all too enticing tone.

"I'm 51 years old girl, old enough to be your father."

Eliza made no move to comfort him. She let her hand drift to her exposed inner thigh and began circling it.

"My wife will... be waiting." He said.

This argument was only with his conscience as Eliza didn't answer again. Instead she lifted her other hand to her dress strap sliding it off her shoulder. Phil let out a groan as her lacy bra came into view.

"I... you're a client, I shouldn't be involved with you."

"Who said anything about involved?" she laughed. "Your married, I'm not interested in a relationship."

"Then what?"

"Stop arguing, climb in and fuck me." She said forcefully

Whether it was a response to 30 years of military life and taking orders or maybe he finally gave in to the sheer level of beauty was unclear. Phil climbed in beside Eliza and closed the door. His hand took her foot off the seat and put it up on his shoulder. Eliza instantly felt the firmness of this muscular shoulder and flexed her leg lifting her slightly off the seat. He didn't even flinch and let his hand wander onto her soft inner thigh. Eliza hooked her heel into the lapel of his jacket peeling it off his shoulder.

"You've done that before." He said smiling.

"It's just natural agility. You'd be surprised what a girl can do with a pair of toned legs."

Phil groaned at the potential of her legs. He peeled off his jacket the rest of the way and laid it over the front seat. Eliza lay there watching him, her eyes never left his. She slowly dropped the strap off her other shoulder and let her delicate dress drop to her waist. Phil tugged at his tie and undid his shirt buttons before hastily removing and folding his shirt on the front seat again.

"Not sure how to explain away a crumpled shirt?" Eliza teased.

Phil responded by grabbing her waist and pulling her onto his lap. His lips met hers urgently and they kissed deeply. First her lips were on his then she sucked his lower lip and her arms wrapped round him. One arm grasped his muscular back while the other snaked round his neck and her nails raked across his bald head. The veteran ran his hands over her pert ass as he ground his obvious bulge between her fantastic legs.

"Your amazing." He gasped as he managed to break the kiss. "How old are you?" he asked.

"24" she said.

"Why would you want an old goat like me?"

"Exactly how long have you been faithful to your wife?" she countered with.

Phil wavered and she felt she could lose him if she pushed too hard. He let her fall back off him and opened his mouth to speak. Eliza reached up and pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders, looking him once again in the eyes she pulled it down, letting her firm breasts fall free. Hypnotically almost, he reached out to feel what she had exposed. Looking at them they seemed so small in his big hands.

"Wow." Was all he could muster to say.

Eliza smiled at the response and once again lifted herself off the seat. She hooked her fingers into the waist band of her thong and slid it down, manoeuvring the leg that was not round him out of them. They hung now inches from his face wrapped around one leg. He could smell the scent of her mixed with her subtle perfume on the delicate item of underwear in front of him.

"How did you do that? My wife can't take hers off if she's got stockings on."

"Always put your thong over your stockings. Aesthetically it looks the same but it's so much more convenient in a situation like this." she said looking at him with a look of experience and seduction. "A free tip to take home?"

Again this teasing made him initially question what he was doing. Eliza knew she had him though; he had brought his wife up, not her. She fixed him with a look again and climbed into his mind with her will. He moved into her again his body moving over hers as their lips met again and hungrily he kissed her. Her hard nipples grazed against his hairless chest and detected the stubble of evident shaving or waxing. He kissed her neck softly and moved down toward her chest. As he did the stubbling rubbed over her aching nipples sending her into a greater arousal. When his lips met her breast he kissed across it slowly and finally made contact with the firm outline of her proud nipple. He wrapped his lips round it and sucked the whole thing into his mouth. Now it was Eliza's time to scream out, this is what she needed, and he needed to know it.

"Yes baby, don't be so gentle, and don't be afraid to take what you want. You're a long damn way from my first."

This encouragement caused a change in him. He felt released of his obligations as a gentleman to take it easy. He dived down between her legs and thrust his tongue between her labia of her carefully shaven pussy. This sudden assault caused her to jolt in the seat. His long tongue slid along the length of her pussy coming to rest on her hard clit. Eliza sighed; she'd needed this all day ever since she'd walked in to Belle Jour home this morning. His long languishing strokes between her legs caused her hips to twitch against his face. His technique was crude but effective as he pushed her slowly toward orgasm. She closed her eyes and moaned long and hard; looking down she saw his black head between her white legs. She wrapped her legs tighter around his skull and bucked her hips against his face. His tongue started to probe inside her, lapping deeply at her juices. As she flicked her hips against him she felt is nose sliding between the folds of her labia. It struck suddenly hard against her clit and a wave of pleasure tore through her body. Eliza arched her back pushing into him to repeat the sensation. Before long she felt herself approaching orgasm and shortened her strokes. Her legs tightened about his head as she screamed out, gushing her juices all over his face. He seemed almost taken by surprise that she was cumming and stopped darting into her warm wet channel. Eliza groaned at this frustration and finished herself off against his face.

As her orgasm subsided she loosened her legs and he let herself slide down onto the seat. She lay there panting, staring up her eyes fixed on him and her legs spread before him.

"What was that?" he asked wiping his mouth.

"It was very, very nice baby. Thank you." She replied still struggling to get her breath.

"Did you just cum?"

"Well, yes." She said laughing at him.

"Wow, my wife never cums like that, she just groans slightly and collapses."

"Not much of a sex life at home then?"

"Well I thought it was pretty good. I have never had a response like that before though."

"Well let's see what else your wife doesn't do." She said mischievously. "For now though, why don't you show me what you're hiding in your pants?"

Phil looked down at Eliza; all thoughts of betrayal had gone from his mind. He had never seen such a passionate woman before, one who threw herself into her pleasure like this. Now at least he was confident he could show her a good time as he unbuckled his trousers and pulled down the zip. Eliza had started rubbing his arm with her leg and was somehow watching everything he did without removing eye contact. He reached into his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Very nice." Said Eliza. It was her turn to be impressed and she knew how important it was to compliment a man when she saw his cock. It was about 8" and a good girth. "I think I can work with that."

Phil groaned as the cool air hit his prick. He allowed himself to stroke it a couple of times as he looked at the stunning seductress before him.

"Don't let me stop you jerking yourself off." She teased then fixed his gaze, her honey words saying in the most alluring of tones, "Although, seems to me that we would both enjoy it better if you came closer."

Phil did not need telling twice and he quickly slid between the perfect legs of his prize. Laying over her he looked down, deep in her eyes and let the tip of his cock tease the edge of her pussy. He could not stifle the groan that left his lips; it had been too long since he had been in this position with a girl who looked this good. Once again he paused; he could still say no he thought. Sensing his hesitation, Eliza once again wrapped her arms round his neck and lifted herself free of the seat, hanging from his strong muscular frame. As she swung there she bobbed her pussy against his jutting cock allowing it to teasingly split the lips open. Phil's impressive organ oozed pre-cum and he whined an almost desperate noise tortured by this awesome creature.

"What's the matter baby?" Eliza cooed. "Don't you want me?"

"I, just, don't want to hurt you. You're driving me mad; I need to get my composure."

Eliza laughed again.

"Oh baby, you're sweet. You don't need to be gentle with me; you don't need to take your time with my body. Fuck me the way you have always wanted to fuck. Channel all that animal desire through my body, let go, take me, hurt me and break me on your cock. Or perhaps, you can't handle me and need to run home to your frigid, old wife?"

This was too much for him, just as she had hoped. Phil roared forward, his big cock ripped into her pussy sinking in deep with the first thrust to almost 6". Eliza expertly and naturally closed her pussy about his invading organ and squeezed the shaft as it sunk inside her. Quickly he withdrew till he was almost completely out and thrust back inside her again, this time balls deep. Eliza let out a groan, no need to fake to brush up his ego, she loved this. He was fucking her angrily; she'd been just enough of a bitch to make him start trying to tear her apart. She wrapped her legs round his back and spiked his butt with her heels as he set into a pumping rhythm. The way she clamped his cock with her pussy made him feel on every thrust like he was taking her anew. She in return got to feel the sensations of his whole cock pushing at every part of her wet pussy. He was not going to last long and she didn't need him to. He had given her an orgasm and she was primed for another, the flood of his cum would be all she needed to trigger her own.

His thrusts grew in intensity and urgency. He shortened his strokes pushing closer to his orgasm, he was in a red mist now. All that mattered to him right now was to cum, his pleasure, to unload himself into this desperately hot bitch beneath him. How dare she insult his wife like that, how dare she treat him like an easy lay, how dare she expect him to just perform! With these thoughts in mind he began grunting, his cock overcome with pleasure as he hammered it home into this wanton woman. He swelled up and passed the point of any resistance as his balls exploded and a stream of thick cum fired up inside the goddess on his cock.

As the spray coated her insides the intensity and swelling caused Eliza to scream as well, her whole pussy gripped his spasming cock and milked it with each thrust of it. Spray from him stoked her own orgasm and added to its intensity, her nails dug into his shoulder blades and she forced herself back against his thrusts.

Phil's final thrust was drained by her pussy and he collapsed on top of her spent in a way he had never felt before. He began to sob lightly, what had he done; he had cheated on his wife, first time in 25 years. Problem was he didn't even feel sorry for the act, just the betrayal. He knew he would want to take Eliza again as often as she let him. He needed that passion, that intensity which he had just learnt tonight existed.

Eliza bathed in the pleasure of the orgasms she had just felt and her still warm pussy massaged the softening organ inside her. She had needed that. The lingerie, the hand job and all that teasing of Mikey had left her needing another pleasurable experience before she slept. Phil had been an unexpected bonus. Over 50 and he had fucked her very nicely and with a little training, he would be quite the accomplished lover.

Phil pulled himself together and climbed off the beautiful young woman below him. He felt himself slide out and the doorway to heaven close behind him. He tucked his cock away and zipped up his pants. He grabbed his shirt from the front seat and pulled it on before letting himself out the car door. He finished buttoning the shirt and pulled himself upright adopting his more business-like and disciplined pose. He needed to get her into her hotel, get home, get her out of his mind and get himself showered before his wife wondered where he was. He walked round the car to open the door and tell her to get out. As he opened the door he saw a fully dressed and tidy Eliza, not a hint that anything had just happened to her.

Eliza stood up getting out of the car.

"Thanks for the lift Phil." She said and pecked him on the cheek. "I really enjoyed it." She beamed at him and started walking toward the backdoor of the hotel.

Phil watched her leave the noise of her heels clicking and the moonlight catching her skin showed him a silhouette. The woman who walked away was more woman than he had ever seen. He hoped he would never see her again but as she disappeared inside in wished he could follow her.

12