Ella's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeBea
ChloeBea
20 Followers

"And you have some sexy bed head going on," he lifts a curl in his fingers and when I lift a hand up to my head I realise that my carefully curled hair is now in ruffled messy waves. I move my fingers to fix it and he puts his hand over mine to stop me. "Don't, it looks cute like that."

"I-um, ok." He pushes my hand back to the couch and my pulse flutters, trapped against the heat of his fingers.

He moves in closer and his scent fills my nostrils, the spiced sweetness of his cologne envelops us and I tense as I feel his breath across my lips and draw back from him. "I-I haven't- I mean, I don't really get out much," I finish lamely.

"You don't want me to kiss you?" he asks confused.

"Yes! Of course, I just... I'm nervous," I admit.

He tries to suppress a grin, failing miserably and leans in closer. "Just relax," he whispers and brings his mouth to mine. His lips are soft and they feel strange against my mouth, this is nothing like kissing someone on the cheek. I open my mouth wider and try to copy his movements but feel awkward and flushed as I try to keep up.

"Was that your first kiss?" he asks pulling back with a strange look on his face.

"No! No, of course not," I look down at my fingers completely embarrassed, it must have been terrible. "I mean, kind of, there was this one guy, Arthur. But nothing serious, nothing memorable..." I feel myself blushing and try to move my hand away from him but he holds it firm in his warm grasp.

"So... you're a virgin? I'm surprised, you don't seem like that kind of girl."

"I have no social skills and an overactive imagination. I'm every kind of girl," I blush but force myself to look him in the eyes and my stomach thrills with anticipation as his lips move closer to me.

"Let's try this again," he says and moves his hand to the back of my neck, his thumb traces warm circles on my neck driving me to distraction.

"I'd like that," I murmur and move closer. His breath tickles my chin and as he tilts my head slightly I close my eyes in anticipation. His lips softly brush mine and I catch my breath, trying to memorise this moment.

"So did he kiss you like this?" he asks, leaning in and pressing another kiss softly to my lips.

"Uh huh," I lean in for more, my body aching to be closer to his.

"How about like this?" this time his lips brush mine and he parts them softly before deepening the kiss.

"No, not like that. This is much better," I confide and move closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck and tugging him closer to get more, deeper, now. My hands trace the back of his neck copying his earlier move and I grasp the hairs on the back of his head struggling to take a solid breath when he leans closer to flick his tongue across mine eliciting a groan.

His hands grip either side of my hips lifting me onto his lap and I straddle his waist, that ever annoying dress riding up and for the first time tonight I really don't care. I press myself closer and feel him begin to harden against me as we melt into each other. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this kissing thing, lips soft moving over his mouth, hardening to press closer and explore further. Sighs and moans escape me, fighting against each other as we struggle to keep control of our bodies.

"Did he ever do this with you?" his voice is husky as his hands cup my thighs, thumbs tracing an enchanting line along my knee toward my crotch. His thumbs snake toward my underwear and I watch in fascination as he hooks them beneath my underwear into my wetness and shudder as his thumbs trace perfect lines of pleasure inside of me.

"N-No, never! Oh my..." I shudder as his thumb brushes my clit, my back arching with desire I grind my hips into his hands, demanding closer, harder, more. His thumb moves over my clit, each motion sending pure tingles of bliss shooting through me. My muscles contract and my breath becomes deeper and I throw my head back, hair tickling the backs of my thighs as I give myself up to the moment, to this ocean of pleasure building inside me that feels like climbing, soaring, reaching ever higher until it breaks and my body stiffens, motionless as my nerve endings explode tingling with rapture.

He pulls me closer to him as my mind comes back down to reality and I bring his head back to mine with a soft kiss. His eyes are dark with desire and I suddenly want to make him feel the same way, I want him to feel the desire and want and longing and as I think this he has slipped my blazer from my shoulders and is searching for a zipper on the dress. I brush his fingers away and start to unbutton his shirt where he quickly gets the picture and shrugs out of his jacket, helping me by stripping the rest of his clothing before I've reached the last button. I flush in delight as I realise that he wants this just as much as I do. I pull away his shirt and stand back to look at him. His chest glistens in the soft light, the hardness of his muscles contrasting with a softness around his middle. I slowly unzip my dress and his eyes follow my fingers, his hand now cupping himself, sliding along the length as he watches me undress. My breath catches in my throat as I step out of my dress and kneel before him.

I kiss his fingers away from his penis, suddenly unsure of what to do but I want to see him up close, feel his skin against mine. I run my hands up the back of his legs as I trace my nose over his stomach, edging ever closer to his erection twitching in the corner of my eye. I grow bold and move closer, laying my face in his lap and the heat of him throbs against my cheek. I look up at him through lowered lashes and his head arches back, hands caressing the back of my head as I breath in the scent of him. The fresh musk of his body, the heat of him against my face is like nothing I've felt before. I trail my hands up his thighs and watch his face in fascination as I trace soft lines along his skin and lay my fingers over him. As my hands run along his cock in a soft caress he shudders, head thrown back, lost in the sensation. Encouraged, I move my hand along the hard, velvet smoothness of his shaft and trace the join around the head. I stop to look up at him and he licks his lips "Don't stop," he urges.

Tantalised by all of that soft skin I move closer to press a kiss along his shaft and he exhales in relief. Surprised by his reaction I dart my tongue out and run it along him feeling the velvet smoothness of his skin gliding along my tongue.

"More, oh, please, more" he groans and emboldened I slide the length of him into my mouth, moving my tongue over the head and along the shaft as I push him further into my mouth toward my throat. I pause as I feel him against the back of my throat and draw back to lick along his length from base to tip, enjoying his shivers and moans, electrified by the knowledge that I am doing this.

Moving my head up and down I get into a rhythm, as the pace builds I feel my breath become heavier, my nipples tighten, wetness building. His moans deepen and I sense that it will be soon. Spit or swallow, spit or swallow, the words pace in my head and I let them go, giving myself over to the moment.

His fingers tighten in my hair in warning and I drive him down into my throat faster, moving him closer toward climax. Suddenly everything tightens and stills and I feel him splashing into my mouth and I instinctively swallow, struggling to hold it all, then I relax and let it build, swallowing as he starts to twitch and slow.

I release him from my mouth and stumble forward to collapse on the couch beside him.

"That was..." I clam up, suddenly embarrassed. Is it whore-ish to share such pleasure with a man you've just met if it feels so perfectly right?

"Amazing" David finishes my sentence for me. "You are amazing." His hands caress my shoulders, thumbs digging into the back of my neck and I relax into the massage. As his hands move lower toward my breasts I hear his breathing quicken again and I look up to see his face flushed.

"I need to take you on a proper date, make an honest woman out of you," he says suddenly.

"Oh, was that... should I not have?" I stammer, maybe he thinks it was whore-ish as well.

"No, no," he stops my words with a kiss. "It was perfect. You are perfect. That was just my attempt at humour. Let's try this again, would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night? It can be really low key, I'll cook. I'd love to show you my place."

"I'd love to." I smile shyly up at him, wondering if maybe after dinner we can try and re-create some of these delicious orgasms for dessert.

ChloeBea
ChloeBea
20 Followers
12