Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have been defeated by Salome who has requested your head; I shall now have the pleasure in taking it from you." Constance pushed his head into the cushions and Ella lifted the blade, her cunt bulging as she imagined actually taking a male's head off with it. She brought it down sharply, and then pressed it against his neck, holding it there whilst all the women heaved their breasts and felt their cunts tingle at the delicious symbolism of beheading a defeated male. Gray was in an ecstasy of his own; he squirmed as the women held him, close to orgasm as he imagined his head rolling away; though the blade was necessarily blunt, the feel of the cold metal on his neck being held there by a dominant woman was subliminal. The women let go when Ella lifted the sword once more, and gave themselves a round of applause. Gray was then allowed to get up. The women withdrew to the seating and some lit cigarettes; something which astonished Gray. Faith then turned to him.

"You may go now. Make sure you are here on time for the dress rehearsal; you will find us very different women then." Gray bowed to the women and Rosie led him to the door, Ella followed and dismissed her; the maid smiled knowingly at Gray before leaving.

"I shall see you again Gray, be punctual." As Gray stood alone with Ella, he hoped she would give him some sign that he was wanted for more than the theatrical part. His heart sank as she coldly opened the door; he was about to leave when she spoke.

"You liked the boots I showed you at the shop the other day; I think you should kiss them." Gray dropped to his knees without hesitation as the smug Ella lifted her skirts; his balls tingled as he lovingly kissed each one several times. Ella's cunt was now in need of serious attention as she relished her triumph over him; he had confirmed his submission.

"You may rise again now. Please bring some overnight things with you to the dress rehearsal, I may wish to keep you longer than expected. I am inclined to allow you to worship my boots another way if your performance pleases me sufficiently. Good night Gray." She gave him a look that made him tingle all over and closed the door on him. He went back to his flat above the drapery in utter disbelief, and masturbated till his cock was sore and his balls failed to spend, before drifting off into a blissful sleep, dreaming of biblical executions.

12