Sarah's Femdom Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah's family and upbringing as a Female Supremacist.
910 words
63.7k
38
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sarah and I am a 35 year old female supremacist married to a guy called Toby, who is 40 years old. We have been married for 8 years and live a comfortable life in East Anglia. I am a corporate lawyer and work in the city and my husband works in one of my mother's hair stylists as a receptionist and maker of hot drinks. He sometimes also washes the hair of clients, under supervision of course, by one of the Hair Stylists.

I married Toby as I was invited more and more to some very high end events and it was thought a good idea to have a trophy husband to accompany me and to amuse me. Toby is very handsome but is exceedingly under educated, you could call him the equivalent of a bimbo. He is a charming companion and knows how to engage in small talk, he can talk about anything from politics to religion to hemlines and the latest in make up. I have lots of fun with Toby but he knows that ours is a female led marriage.

I own the house and the shares and savings and earn a 7 figure sum with an 8 figure annual bonus. Toby does the housework, the gardening, food shopping, washing and ironing and food preparation. He is the perfect housewife. I am so proud of the way he has taken to his role in our family.

Let me start by describing my life growing up in a female supremacist household.

My dad's name is Jack, but we called him Boy....that is me, my mother, Amelia, and my little sister, Rachel. When I came home from school I would leave my school-bag in the hallway and wander into the kitchen to say hello to Boy and get a drink of milk and a cookie. When I entered Boy would turn to face me and curtsey and wait for me to acknowledge him and and get me my snack and take my school-bag up to my bedroom.

I didn't have much interaction with Boy but sometimes I would chat to him and tell him about my day. This was girlie talk which he loves and he would ask about all the gossip.

My mommy would arrive about six pm from her job as a Hair Stylist, she had just one shop back then, and talk to me and Rachel about our day and our schoolwork.. Boy would announce dinner is served and proceed to serve us three in the dining room, he always ate in the kitchen. Sometimes, on his birthday he was allowed to have a post-dinner cup of tea with us, but this didn't always happen even then. It depended on whether he had been naughty or lazy or disobedient.

I had a happy childhood and learnt how to navigate the world and control the help, such as Boy.

Let me tell you about three incidents in which I quickly learnt my place in the family and how to punish Boy for his naughtiness.

1. I was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and looking at a textbook on chemistry when I noticed Boy walking from the utility room across the kitchen to the hallway carrying some completed ironing. The problem was he didn't curtsey and wait for me to say "carry on, Boy". I noticed this and said, "what do you think you are doing, Boy? Have you forgotten your manners?" He quickly did as he should have done and I told him to put the incident in the punishment book.

The punishment book is reviewed every Friday after the evening meal and must be kept up to date by Boy.

2. I was in a bad mood because of something that had happened at school and I dumped my bags and went straight up to my bedroom. When I got there I buzzed for Boy to come and serve me. He took ages and when he eventually came into my room he had a bad attitude. I told him to bring my schoolbag up with some tea and biscuits. He knew better than to argue and curtsied and went to do as I had ordered. He still had an attitude though and I told him to put a note in the punishment book that he was too slow in obeying me.

For these two bits of naughtiness he got caned with an extension to his time in his chastity belt.

3. This was a more serious matter. It was a Saturday and I had invited some girlfriends from school over for chat, fruit drinks and cake. Boy had arranged to visit his mother who was in hospital, without telling me or checking if it was convenient. I spoke to mommy and said I needed him to serve my friends and generally be around. She understood and buzzed for Boy to come to the kitchen to discuss what was to be done. It turned out that his mother would only be in hospital for a few days, so it wasn't that serious.

Anyways, he served my friends and me and didn't see his mother. It didn't matter because his job is to serve the family not go off to visit someone as if he were a free man. He was caned for not checking with me as well as mommy.

Next time I'll tell you how I met my husband, Toby.

Sarah


Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making The Perfect Husband Before his wedding, submissive desires overcome Mark.in Mind Control
Journey of Our FLM Ch. 01 Frustrated wife gives husband an ultimatum, leave or FLM.in Fetish
Absolute Control A wife puts her husband in permanent chastity.in BDSM
Femdom: Newlyweds Dominant bride sets the scene for married life.in Fetish
New Neighbour A young man has a new and interesting neighbour.in BDSM
More Stories