All Comments on 'Elle'

by sum12watch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Is sexual preference a choice?

Elle was gay by choice. What a concept. Homosexuality may in some cases be genetically sourced and in others individually selected. Since our soicety is so PC driven we don't come upon stories that explorer the choices we make as to sexual preference. So just for having the courage to write about a lesbian who has sex with a man I applaud you. I wish others were as brave.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Magnificent story....

This was a caring, sexual, erotic, sensual, sharing of feelings and friendships story and I loved it. Being introduce as a virgin into her personal life style gave her a strong case of love. We must commend her female partner even though protested earlier, but didn't interfer in the arrrangement. She didn't come or call and that in itself is showing trusting love and faith in Elle. So Kudos must go out to her female. We must thank her male friend for forsaking his other venues to help out a friend. Those standards were tough, but he kept up with until she gave him the green light.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I liked it!!

I totally enjoyed your story but.........

would of wished for a different ending.....old romantic that I am....lol

Well, done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Creepy

This is seriously creepy. Not to mention condescending and insulting.

jasjonjasjonover 6 years ago
5☆

Beautiful, sensitive well written story. Thanks.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
Not creepy at all

So she's a little bi! Sexuality isn't always cut and dried, it can be fuzzy. This was that rare story, origional, well written and erotic.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah if you are a dude. Don't write lesbian stories. Umkay?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous