Ellie and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh Christ, oh Jesus, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, ooooh,' she cried as she came again.

Tears of pleasure welled in her eyes. She lay gasping for breath as her chest heaved, her breasts swelling, her thighs trembling, her hands holding him tightly by his hair. Suddenly, she felt his finger slide into her.

'No,' she cried, 'no. I've had enough!'

He totally ignored her.

Slowly, he inserted his forefinger deep into her soaking pussy. He slid it all the way into her until he could go no further. His tongue was clasped over her clitoris, flicking her, sucking her. He began to slowly increase the motion of sliding in and out of her until he had a steady rhythm going. His head rested against the inside of her thigh as his finger began to fuck her steadily. Her panting started almost immediately. He was so very aware of the feel of the inside of her pussy. The soft, warm, wet folds of her pussy flesh made him so horny, he could hardly wait to fuck her with his swollen cock. He resisted the temptation and instead, increased the tempo of his finger fucking and his tongue flicking. She bucked again, this time holding her ass a good 10 inches up of the table as she bucked and bucked against him.

'Oh Jesus fuck, oh god, ooooooooooooooooohhh.'

She came again, panting for breath and trembling all over.

Never, never had she felt so overcome by sexual contact.

Suddenly, something large moved inside her. She glanced down at him.

'What's that?' she asked, panting, slightly bewildered.

'More fingers!' he replied in a muffled voice as he resumed his place on her clitoris.

He had two fingers sliding into her. Again, he began slowly and, slowly, he began to move a little faster with each thrust until his fingers were as a blur to him, shooting in and out of her.

She cried out as instantaneously she was overcome with another orgasm.

'Oh Tom, please, you must stop!' she pleaded. 'I can't take any more.'

He stopped.

Slowly, he began to withdraw his fingers from deep within her vagina. The sensation sent her over the edge again.

'Please, oh please,' she panted.

Tears were flowing from her eyes.

He looked at her with concern.

'Are you alright?' he asked.

'Oh fuck,' she laughed, 'am I what? I've never felt better!'

He lowered his mouth to her pussy again.

'No! Please, just hold me.'

He rose and leaned over her. They kissed ever so gently as she wrapped her arms around him.

'Do you like the taste of your pussy?' he asked her jokingly.

'Mmmmm... yes,' she said, 'I taste pretty good.'

'You sure do,' he said, smiling at her as they embraced each other.

'Now, take me to your bed. I want to make love to you!'

Standing back, he reached out his hand to her. Taking it, she pulled herself to a sitting position then edged herself to stand beside him. She grasped his strong arm as her legs gave way momentarily.

'Oops,' she laughed, 'I'm a little wobbly after all that.'

He held her steadily as her skirt fell into place. He hadn't even unzipped it, merely lifted it out of their way. Her blouse was a different storey however. It hung at an awkward angle from her shoulders and was torn under a couple of buttons.

'I'll have to buy you a new blouse,' he said a little sheepishly. 'I seem to have been a little too enthusiastic when trying to open it!'

She laughed. 'Don't worry, I hate it anyway. I may well fix it up now though, just to remind me of this morning.'

'Its not over yet, not by a long way,' he said, smiling as he kissed her gently.

'Now, can I help you to bed? You look a little shagged!'

She grinned at him and bent down to remove her panties that were hanging from one of her ankles.

'Follow me,' she said, flicking them over her shoulder, straight into his face.

'Amphh,' he muttered, somewhat startled.

She turned and broke into peals of laughter at the sight of him.

'Oh God, I'm sorry, I meant to just fling them toward the sink.'

She had a huge grin on her face and her eyes twinkled with happiness but it began to fade as she watched him stare coldly at her without moving. Slowly, very slowly, he raised his hand and held her panties against his face. Still staring at her with his cold dark eyes, he began to inhale deeply. He filled his lungs until his chest was fully expanded, then slowly he released his breath only to repeat the action again, A deep intake of breath, very slowly, then, with his chest fully expanded, he held it until she thought he was never going to breath again then, slowly he let it out. He began to rub her panties all over his face and then began to put them into his mouth.

'Stop it!' she cried, reaching for them. She pulled them laughingly out of his mouth.

'You're mad! She cried, tossing them onto the floor, then reaching out, she took him by the cock and led him from the kitchen.

'Would you like the grand tour or do you just want to fuck me now? She asked with a cheeky grin.

'I think I'll save the tour for later,' he said, savouring the feel of her small hot hand gripping his cock.

He leaned forward and, lifted her blouse off her shoulders. Slowly, it descended her arms but caught at her wrists. She had to let him go to take it off but resumed her hold, tossing the blouse into through the open door of the living room as they passed.


Turning to look at him, she stopped and stood on tiptoe and kissed him.

'Would you prefer the guest bedroom or my bedroom?' she asked.

He wanted to go to her bed because it would have all the signs, smells, bits and bobs of her everyday life. He was aware it was also her husbands' bedroom and it would be an emotional challenge for her to bring a virtual stranger into her marriage bed.

'Hmmm, difficult. I suppose it would be easier in the guest room but I'd like to make love to you in your own bed. That way I'd know that each night you go to bed, you would remember me too! I think I'll have to leave this one up to you.' He shrugged his shoulders and put his arm around her shoulder.

'My bed it is then,' she said smiling at him.

'Good!' he said and kissed her before she led him towards her bedroom, still holding his erect cock

She turned and headed for the stairs. He was a little surprised to see the stairs as he felt sure the house was a bungalow when he drove up, but here she was, standing on the first step. She released his cock and turned to him, wrapped her arm around his neck and whispered somewhat shyly in his ear, 'So, take me into my bedroom sexy guy and make the best love to me of my life!!'

He grinned at her and she turned and headed up in front of him. Following closely on her heels, he slid both his hands up under her skirt and cupped the cool cheeks of her bum in his big, warm hands. She squealed a little and tried to race ahead, but he kept pace with her ensuring his hands remained on her. She had a lovely round bottom, white and pure, soft and cool to the touch. They reached the door to her room where he wrapped his arms around her. He was totally naked, she topless. His hands cupped her breasts as he looked into her room for the first time.

It was a bright room, having two windows, one overlooking the front of the house and the other looking over the side. It was a pretty room and reflected the woman herself. It was obvious that a lot of thought had gone into it with the walls painted a soft white with a hint of lilac to give a warm glow in the morning sunlight. The furniture was cream coloured and the cover of her large king-size bed was intricately embroidered in delicate colours to match the room. It was invitingly located near the front window under the sloping ceiling that gave a cosy and romantic feel to the room.

'Mmmm very nice,' he murmured, softly caressing here breasts. 'You should take up interior design or decorating.'

'Do you think so?' she asked, turning to look into his eyes.

With his hands on her shoulders he looked into he face, then let his gaze wander down over her entire body.

'Well, maybe not right now!' he said, hugging her close to him.

His hand moved to the clasp of her skirt.

'I know its your room, but I have a rule that I like to live by,' he said starting to undo her zip.

'What's that?' she asked innocently.

'Never, never wear any clothes when I'm in this room with you, unless it's for sexual stimulation, ok?'

'Yes master,' she replied obediently.

Her skirt slid from her hips and landed in a heap on the floor.

'After you, my dear,' he said, kissing her on the lips.

Turning, she led him by the hand into her bedroom. She headed for the windows to close the curtains but he asked her to leave them open. He stood in the space between her bed and the front window and, putting his arm around her shoulder, looked out at the surrounding countryside.

'So this is what you see every morning. It's really beautiful.' He said.

'And this is what you see every morning I bet,' she said, taking hold of his cock.

Kneeling at the window, her head clearly visible from anyone passing on the road, she held his cock in her small hand and started stroking it.

'It too is beautiful. God, I do so love a good hard cock!' she said in her sexy Yorkshire accent.

She grinned at him then opening her mouth, started sucking him. It felt incredibly hot and huge in her mouth. She could only get the head of it inside her mouth comfortably. It felt silky smooth and had a man smell, a clean man smell which made her pussy tingle as the thoughts of him penetrating her flashed through her mind. Her mouth felt wonderfully soft and wet and the feel of her tongue flicking around his glans made his knees buckle slightly.

'Wait a bit,' he said, reaching down and encouraging her to stand. 'There's plenty of time. We have all day. In fact, we have several days before your husband gets home. I don't want to cum just yet.'

He leaned down and kissed her, very gently, just their lips touching. It was a lovers kiss, soft, enticing, comfortable.

'Come,' he said, 'I want to explore you.'

She smiled at him as she lay on her bed. He lay down beside her on his left side, looking at her. She pulled the quilt cover over the two of them. Their heads were only inches apart, their eyes level with each other as they looked deeply at each other, silent, sensing. He could feel her soft breath on his face, could smell her toothpaste and for a moment panicked in case his breath was bad. She moved slightly and their lips met again, softly, tenderly. He raised his hand and caressed the side of her face, his fingers feeling the silky texture of her blond hair. His moistened his lips with his tongue, licking her lips also. He moved ever closer to her, their noses sliding aside, interlocking, to give them that space required for kissing that lovers know about. He could feel her eyelashes against his face as she blinked and he felt very happy. He smiled at her and she smiled right back at him. He could feel the heat rising from her body and he was aware of her breasts against his chest. His leg moved between her thighs and she let it, offering no resistance. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, if that were possible.

'You're beautiful,' he said.

'I bet you say that to all the girls,' she replied, laughing softly.

'Only when I'm in her bed and we are both naked,' he responded.

His hand began to roam over her body, exploring her, feeling her, caressing her back, her bum, her breasts, always her breasts. Her skin felt fantastic against his. This is what life is about, he thought, lying naked beside a beautiful woman.

He rolled over on top of her, using his powerful arms to prop himself above her. She opened her legs to accommodate him, wrapping one around his buttocks as she ran her hand against his chest, then up and down his arms, feeling his muscles, sensing his cock. They kissed, more passionately now, lips harder against each other, tongues going deeper, a greater sense of purpose. He lifted himself and she took his cock, guiding it to her pussy. Lowering himself slightly, he felt his cock against her.

'Are you sure you are okay with this?' he asked.

'Mmm... Oh God yes,' she said, 'don't stop now!'

He lowered his body onto her, feeling his cock slide into her, all the way in. He could feel his balls against her bum as he looked at her. Her mouth was open, her eyes wide and staring.

'Are you ok/' he asked.

'Jeez, I can feel you in the back of my throat,' she panted, 'you're bluddy enormous!'

He grinned, relishing the compliment.

Slowly he began to slide himself in and out of her, keeping his weight off her with his outstretched arms. All he could feel was his cock inside her hot, very wet pussy, as he gained momentum. Each stroke was made up of him sliding in a couple of inches then ramming himself into her with a sudden thrust, then sliding out until only the head of his cock was inside her. He felt rigid, like steel as he pounded into her, watching her breasts bounce to and fro with each thrust, feeling the bed move with them, watching her as her breath came in shorter gasps, listening to her gasp, then moan, feeling her hands squeeze tightly on his arms, her nails scratching and scraping him slightly, and still he rode her, his cock in charge now, seeking her, wanting to leave him and find a new home deep within her. She gasped and, grabbing him very tightly, she screamed as her orgasm washed through her in waves of ecstasy. Still he kept on, continuous, getting slightly faster than before, bonking her, fucking her, her moans coming louder, her pleasure unbridled, her passion raw as yet another orgasm overcame her. The feel of his cock inside her was wonderful. He was touching places she had forgotten existed. He felt like a runaway train and she didn't want to stop him. She felt fantastic. She felt like a full, real, sexual woman. She wanted this, and she wanted it to last forever. She deserved this and fuck if she wasn't going to keep it.

'Oh Christ, Oh fuck, oh Jesus, Oh God, oh god, oh god oh god oh god oh god oh fuuuuuuck yeah....' she screamed out in pure unadulterated lustful pleasure.

'Don't you bluddy well stop now,' she panted, watching him as he grinned at her and continued his pounding thrusting motion.

Both her legs were wrapped around him for fear he would stop or disappear. His sweat dripped onto her soaking body, her hair saturated in the soft pillow. Still he carried on and still she cried out as wave after wave of pure pleasure washed over her. He was panting heavily now, and began to ease up on her.

'Jesus, I'm fucked,' he gasped, lying on her before sliding over to one side.

'Christ woman, you are wonderful!' he said, smiling at her.

She lay there, panting, a glazed look in her eyes.

'Bluddy 'ell,' she gasped. 'Bluddy 'ell!'

Kicking the duvet to one side, they lay together, she curled up with her head on his chest and her arm around his torso, he, supine, one arm around her shoulders, his hand caressing her back, his other hand behind his head, legs apart, both cooling down as the winter sunlight filtered over them. He kissed her on the top of her head, savouring the dampness of her hair. She kissed his chest and ran her hand over him, grabbing his flaccid cock gently and shaking it. She bent lower and kissed it.

'Mmmm...he smells of pussy!' she laughed softly.

Shaking him a little more vigorously she urged him to awaken.

'C'mon baby, there's a wanton woman here,' she said, eyeballing the one eyed demon.

He felt himself stiffen slightly as she rolled him to and fro between the palm of her hand and his stomach. She giggled as she felt him harden and, taking hold of him, began wanking him gently until he was rock hard again. She lowered her head to him and, still stroking him, began sucking him again.

He lay back and raised his hips slightly to make himself more available to her mouth.

'Ooooh, that feels wonderful,' he whispered to her, his hand caressing the back of her head, 'you've done this before!'

Nodding her head she continued to felate him and wank him at the same time, slurping noisily on his ever swelling manhood.

He nearly fell out of the bed with shock as the telephone suddenly pealed into life beside him.

Instinctively, he reached for it but, just as he lifted the receiver, he realised his error. Christ, he thought, what if it's her bloody husband. He turned and nearly laughed with delight at what he saw. Staring up at him, her eyes filled with horror, her mouth still full with his cock, it was clear she thought he was mad.

Releasing him from her mouth, she grabbed the 'phone and rolled onto her back pulling the telephone cable across him in the process.

'Hello,' she sighed heavily, 'oh high Susan.'

He could hear the slightly strident voice of the woman from the supermarket like a mosquito trapped inside the phone.

'No, nothing really, just doing my exercises. You know, the mandatory thirty minutes a day stuff they always tell us to do on the telly.' She said, closing her eyes as her friend carried on.

He extricated himself from under the phone cable and started kissing her right breast. She tried to swat him away but he simply lowered his head and began sucking on her erect nipple.

'Man,' he heard her say, 'what man?'

'Oh him. No, he just dropped me home and left. Came and went, so to speak,' she said with a grin.

His hand caressed her pussy. She was still soaking wet and he slipped his thumb inside her with ease.

She gasped!

'No, no I'm fine. Just a little twinge. Must be out of practice or something,' she said.

He was kneeling over her, his mouth on her soft swollen breast, her nipple in his mouth, his thumb was fucking her gently. She was clearly trying to concentrate on the call but was watching him as he was looking into her eyes. Moving his position slightly, he placed his knee between her thighs and she raised herself to take his thumb more fully. He grinned at her as he watched her struggle between the phone and her desire. He lowered his mouth to her breast again and, taking it in his left hand, began to flick her nipple with the tip of his tongue, flicking, sucking, flicking. His thumb was fully inside her and he marvelled at how tight she felt, her soft, hot, wet folds of pussy flesh seemed to grip him and he was amazed at how flexible she was. As his thumb sank into her, his wrist caressed her clitoris so that she was soon panting with the mixed sensations coursing through her from her clitoris, her vagina, her nipple, her breast and all the while Susan was rabbiting on at her, interrupting her pleasure, confusing her. She lowered the phone to between her breasts and concentrated on the wonderful feelings coursing through her again. He, however, could now hear Susan, talking away about some poor woman whose husband had gone off with another woman and at how totally unreliable all men were in general. He began to make slurping noises as he sucked on her breast but remained vocally as quiet as possible. Ellie was going to cum soon he could tell from his newly acquired knowledge of her breathing. He quickened his tempo with his thumb, pressing downward to have greater impact on her clit. She began to moan and Susan stopped talking. He kept going, Ellie kept going and Susan started talking again.

'Ellie? Ellie my love, are you all right? Ellie, what's wrong?' Susan voice pinged from the phone.

Ellie threw her head back as she reached orgasm. Wave upon wave of pleasure washed over her and she lay panting for a few moments.

'Ellie! Ellie! For Gods sake Ellie, are you alright?' Susan squealed from the phone.

'Christ bluddy sake Susan, I'm just 'avin a bluddy orgasm, okay?' Ellie snapped into the phone.

He grinned hugely at her and she squealed loudly as his mouth sank onto her pussy, licking her juices and sucking on her clit.