Ellie and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my God! Susan, I'm going to have to call you back okay? She said, hanging up the phone.

'Don't you ever answer that bloody phone again, ok!' she said, 'and come up here, I want to kiss you!'

He raised himself slowly, sucking on her clit, stretching her until she slipped from his mouth.

'Oooooh mmmmm, I want your cock Tom and I want it now!' she pleaded.

He rolled away from her and stood up out of the bed. He began to open some drawers until he found a pair of tights. Pulling them out of her drawer, he returned to their bed.

'If you want my cock Ellie, you'll have to be a good girl, now won't you? He said with a grin.

Immediately she understood. 'Why yes master, of course I'll be a good girl!' she simpered.

'Roll over.' He commanded her.

She obliged, turning over onto her tummy.

'Put your hands behind your back,' he said sharply.

Slowly, she obliged.

Somewhat roughly, he grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her.

'When I tell you to do something, you do it, okay?' he said.

She looked at him, feeling a little unsure, but was relieved when he bent down, kissed her and told her if she wanted their game to end at any time to just say so.

She snuggled into her pillows as he tied her hands behind her back. She felt somewhat vulnerable as his hands began to roam all over her. He patted the cheeks of her bum gently at first and then gave her a smack.

'You have a lovely bum, d'you know that? he asked her.

She didn't respond, assuming the compliment was being made more out of politeness than from any reality.

She flinched as he smacked her sharply on her bum.

When I ask you something or pay you a compliment are say something that should evoke a response from you, you are to speak. Do you understand?'

'Yes master,' she said quietly.

He knelt over her and began to massage her back, running his hands up and down her spine, squeezing gently the areas at the top of her shoulders, around her shoulder blades, the backs of her arms. She was quite sore and stiff in her shoulders and felt waves of relaxation almost squeeze through her as his hands un-knotted her. He was skilled, going far enough for her to feel the stiffness ooze from her, but avoiding the sensation turning to pain. He worked one shoulder, then the other, spending a good 25 minutes in all on her back. He stopped when he heard the first gentle snore escape from her lips. Leaning over her, he kissed her back and her shoulders with a million feather light kisses, savouring the feel of her, the texture of her skin.

She woke gently and stretched herself as best she could within the limitations of her bonds.

'C'mon sexy Ellie, kneel up on the bed,' he ordered her.

She did as she was told then he made her bend at the waist so that her face was lying sideways on her pillows, but her bum was high in the air.

He ran his hands all over her again, kneeling behind her, admiring her. Her hair spilled around her head onto the pillow and covered part of her face. He could see her mouth and her nose but the rest of her was hidden. Her skin was pearly white and her shoulders looked strong because her arms were tied back, bunching her muscles together. Her spine was deep and straight and her waist made her hips look wide and inviting. In fact her bum looked like an apple in outline and, for the first time he wondered if the story of Adam & Eve in the bible was not so much about Eve offering Adam a piece of fruit but rather bending over and offering herself to him.

Running his hands up and down the back of her thighs, he bent forward and kissed her bum, one on each cool, soft white cheek. Placing his hands on her hips, he nuzzled his face into the crack of her ass, licking her soft, moist pussy. Pushing his head forward to enable him suck her clitoris, his nose edged into her vagina which cut off his supply of air, but still he persisted, for this was a woman in a million, a woman who has a passion for relishing the pleasure of sexual ecstasy without inhibition or fear of incrimination. Coming up for air, the tip of his nose slipped through the cheeks of her bum, caressing her anus. He stopped and with a hand on each cheek, he spread her wide and looked at her ass hole. Pink and puckered and surrounded by an aureole of dark skin, his tongue tentatively reached out and tasted her. He was pleasantly surprised and, instead of withdrawing hurriedly as he had anticipated, he spread her cheeks wider to force her ass hole open, thus enabling the tip of his tongue to enter her bottom. Using his head as a battering ram, he started tongue fucking her ass. He slipped his thumb again into her pussy to ensure she had some pleasure and was rewarded by her thrusting herself forcefully back toward him. They rocked together, to and fro, in and out, up and down, her ass and her pussy invaded yet again until, again, she stiffened and crying out, clasped his hand between her thighs, his face squeezed out from between the cheeks of her bottom.

Rising quickly behind her, taking his cock in one hand, he guided himself to her pussy and thrust into her without preamble or any sense of gentleness. He was rough and wanted to fuck her, doggy style. Sinking deep into her, watching the entire length of his cock disappear into her as his tummy slapped against her ass. His hands held her hips and he used them to pull her onto him a he thrust himself into her. Faster and faster he thrust, raising his right hand, slapping her bottom, he felt the familiar tingle in the base of his feet.

'Yeah, fuck yeah,' he says, knowing his orgasm was on its way.

Faster again he thrust himself into her, a sense of urgency upon him, his breath shortening, sweat dripping from his brow. His hand was getting sore as he slapped her now very pink bottom. She was aware of his surging urgency, knew he was going to cum and couldn't wait to feel him all over her. Her bum was numb now and the initial thrill of the slaps has been replaced by the need to feel his semen on, in and all over her.

Her own passions were rising although she was trying to concentrate on him solely, but her cunt was so sensitive she could no longer control herself. She was dripping wet, sweat from her brow is soaking her hair, her breasts soaked also, her nipples raw, her thighs wet from her vaginal juices. Exhausted, she felt him panting behind her, pounding into her.

'You want me inside you or where?' he asked, panting.

She wanted him outside her really, for fear she may be ovulating, but his words were just enough to send her over the precipice again and her orgasm caused her vagina to spasm, locking tightly onto him.

The sudden grip of his cock by her soft, warm wet pussy muscles were all he needed. That magical wonderful sensation rocketed up the inside of his thighs, through his balls and, throwing his head back he gave one massive thrust into her, ejaculating huge spurts of his semen into her womb as he howled in utter pleasure. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he went rigid, jerking into her as his spasms ploughed through him, each one shooting more and more sperm deep into her.

She started to cry. The feel of his warm spunk deep inside her brought about a culmination of sensations that simply overwhelmed her.

He watched her tears and, quietly, untied her hands and rubbed her wrists.

'Please, don't say anything,' she asked him, 'I just need you to be quiet for a bit.' So saying, she wrapped her arms around him and he caressed her to his chest and comforted her.

'You are wonderful, do you know that?' she said amidst intermittent sniffles.

'No,' he replied, 'if anyone is wonderful it is you for you have opened your heart to me and given yourself. You have shared with me a part of your very essence and there are very few men or women who are willing to do that.'

Reaching down, he kissed her so very gently, the way true lovers kiss when they know they are at one with each other.

'You are starting to leave me,' she said after a while. 'Will you do what you promised?'

'My pleasure,' he said, smiling at her.

Lowering himself on the bed, he crawled between her thighs and started to lick his semen as it oozed gently out from her vagina. Her fingers caressed his hair and she moved herself to enable him lick her entire pussy. He tasted salty but with a sweetness that must have come from her, so he was in fact drinking a spunk and pussy juice cocktail.

'Mmmm delicious,' he said, looking up into her happy face. 'Bottoms up!'

I slipped my fingers into her warm wet spunk filled pussy and savoured the warmth and the excessive wetness that allowed my fingers to slide around inside her so easily. She felt wonderful and, as I slowly withdrew from her, she sighed with pleasure.

'You gonna fuck me again Mister Tom? She asked with a naughty tone.

'Why? You ready for more?' I asked, holding my dripping fingers aloft before licking them clean.

'I'm always ready,' she giggled. 'I can never get enough sex so c'mon big boy, gimme that cock again!'

I laughed and slipped my fingers into her again getting them nice and wet before withdrawing them and offering them to her to lick.

'Wanna try some pussy juice cocktail?' I asked her.

She grabbed my hand and sucked on my fingers, licking every piece of fluid from them.

'Mmmmm I sure am tasty aren't I?' she asked me.

'You and me both,' I replied, burying my face in her soft warm tummy.

'I gotta go to the loo first,' I said, 'after which I'll be back to tie you up and ride you like you've never been ridden before!'

She giggled with anticipation as I popped into the little ensuite bathroom.

Closing the door, for I didn't want her to hear me using the toilet, I looked around the tiny room for clues that would let me know this wonderful sexy woman more than I did already. It's funny, I thought, that I could be having great sex with her and know so very little about her. Maybe that was the secret to a great sexual relationship!

Suddenly I heard a noise downstairs of someone walking about. I froze, thinking for a moment it might be her husband coming home unexpectedly from his business trip. I listened intently to hear if Ellie was investigating and was just about to open the door to ask her when I heard a woman voice call Ellie's name. peeping through a crack in the door, I saw it was the woman from the shop, the one she called Susan, but she looked very different now from the stern business woman I had see only a couple of hours ago. She stood in the doorway of Ellie's bedroom wearing a black PVC dress that came up to her bum. It was sleeveless and appeared to be clipped behind her neck and seemed barely strong enough to hold in her enormous breasts. My cock immediately came to attention as I watched her advance toward Ellie in her bed.

'So, Miss Ellie, having orgasms over the telephone now, are we? She asked in a very sultry tone.

I couldn't see Ellie's face but her tone surprised me.

'Susan, get the hell out of here now! I don't have time for your games! I've been very busy this morning and I only just came to bed to lie down. I'm absolutely exhausted, so please, leave now. I'll phone you later on and we can get together, okay?

Susan laughed.

'I saw his car outside when I came in Ellie. What do you take me for, an idiot?

'Please Susan, not now. This is different, I am really enjoying myself.' She pleaded.

'Sorry Ellie, but we agreed. I am your mistress. You belong to me!'

There was a long moment of silence.

'Don't you agree Ellie?'

'Look, I know I agreed. But this surely is different. This isn't my husband this time. This man can make me have orgasms. You heard me having one for God's sake. Didn't you?'

'Oh, I heard alright. It sounded wonderful and I immediately headed home to change to ensure you were going to have many more!

Silence.

'Stand up Ellie.'

'Stand up, I said,' she roared in a quite terrifying voice.

'Bend over, my pet. I have to spank you for being naughty. You know the rules. No orgasms without me being present. By the way, where is this man anyway?'

'He just went to the loo. He should be back in a minute.'

I decided to wait to watch what was about to happen. I could see Ellie standing at the end of her bed, her back to Susan who was holding what looked like a Cat o' nine tails or some such type of whip. She was wearing PVC gloves and she moved up behind Ellie and began to run her hands all over her body. I nearly had an orgasm there and then when I saw her squeeze her left breast. She began to rub herself against Ellie's bum in a coital motion and, in doing so, made her bend over. She ran her hand over her bum and between her thighs, sliding a finger into her as she did so.

'A wet one, I see,' she said staring at her glistening gloved finger before popping it into her mouth to suck on it,

'mmm and covered in cum too!' she spat what fluid she had tasted onto the carpet.

'Yuk, I do so hate the taste of a man!'

She stood back and, raising her arm, she lashed Ellie across her bum.

She squealed in pain and I automatically shot out the door.

'Hey you, what the fuck d'you think you're doing? I demanded.

Turning slowly, she looked me up and down.

'Ah, here comes the hero, come to rescue the fair maiden, with his big cock all ready to defend her. Do you plan to use that on me or on her? She jeered.

'Fuck you! You leave Ellie alone, She's not your slave. She's not anybodies slave.'

'Oh really?' she asked, lifting the front of her PVC skirt to reveal a 9" strap-on black cock which she calmly placed against Ellie's pussy and slowly inserted into her.

When it was about half way inside her, she turned away from me and asked Ellie if she wanted her to continue.

Mesmerised, I watched as Ellie merely nodded and Susan, taking hold of Ellie's hips, began slowly to fuck her with that huge cock.

I felt my own cock stiffen even more with desire and I approached the two women slowly. Ellie was by now panting heavily and I recognised she was close to having an orgasm. Susan was taking her very slowly, each movement seemed choreographed, almost like a dance sequence that both women knew very well. They had obviously practiced this move many times before and both were enjoying themselves enormously.

Suddenly, I didn't want to be there. I felt I was an interloper watching two lovers and I felt it was crude of me to stay. I knelt down and kissed Ellie's enraptured face and told her I was leaving.

'No, don't go. Please, stay. I want you to stay. Susan, make him stay, please!'

Susan looked at me. She didn't seem too happy.

'C'mon, you'd better stay. Seems she has taken a shine to you though I can't see why!'

She smiled at me unexpectedly and suddenly she seemed like a totally different person. Leaning forward, she took hold of Ellie's hair as though she were holding the mane of a horse she was riding bareback, she tugged on her to lift her head.

'Okay darling,' she cooed, 'he can stay, but you'll have to suck him off 'cos I don't want him cumin all over me!'

So saying, she raised Ellie's head a little more and I placed my cock against her lips which she gladly devoured. Starting slowly, I soon got into a rhythm with my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She felt so warm and wet that soon I could feel that old tingle in my feet again and leaned back to enjoy myself. In so doing, my eyes made contact with Susan's directly and I was stunned at her obvious delight and true pleasure that she was taking in bringing Ellie to yet another orgasm. I watched their movements, her with her long black cock made slick by the juices from Ellie's pussy. Slowly and carefully, getting slightly faster each time, she fondled her bottom and occasionally bent over her so that her breasts caressed Ellie's back making her nipples full and erect. Ellie removed me from her mouth and, grabbing my cock and holding it beside her face she screamed as another orgasm rocked her, buckling her knees, making her gasp for breath.

Susan slowly withdrew her massive cock from deep within her and turning her toward herself, she kissed Ellie so passionately that it was a joy to behold. She began to pull at her PVC dress and soon the two of them were pulling it off her. Naked, stripped of her cock, she lay back on Ellie's bed. She too was beautiful. Two beautiful, naked women who obviously cared deeply for each other, Ellie was soon all over her, her hands roaming every bump and crevice of her lesbian lovers body. Her hair trailed gently over her skin, her breasts caressed her tummy and thighs as her hands roamed freely, squeezing, caressing, touching while her lips planted kisses everywhere and sucked on her erect nipples. She bent over to kneel between her thighs and Susan gasped as her clit disappeared into Ellie's mouth.

I could take no more. Watching these two wonderful creatures, I came up behind Ellie and ran my hands over her now familiar back and her bum. Spreading her cheeks, slowly played the head of my cock along her bottom and slowly began to insert myself into her, feeling her super wet, hot pussy close around me. I started fucking her slowly, watching her eat Susan's pussy. My orgasm came upon me almost instantaneously and, grabbing her hips, I just managed to make myself leave her before my cum shot out of me, straight over Ellie's head and landed on Susan's breast. As my orgasm continued, my ejaculations grew shorter and weaker so that Ellie's hair and back were covered in cum, which I merely rubbed into her making her back glisten with man juice. I bent and kissed her bottom and walked around the bed to watch Susan as she reached her own orgasm. With Ellie eating her pussy, I bent and licked my cum from her breast, sucking her nipples at the same time until she silently gasped and gasped again, holding Ellie's head to her pussy as her hips thrust into her face. Soon she relaxed, smiled, and the three of us climbed onto the bed, Ellie in the middle and had a big warm cuddle together with lots of laughter, giggling, caressing and fondling.

I awoke a short time later to find I was alone in bed. I sat up but there was nobody in the room. Getting out of bed, I walked naked from Ellie's room and along the corridor, glancing into every room as I passed them. Nothing. I made my way downstairs slowly, becoming conscious of my nakedness and the coolness of the now afternoon air. I tiptoed through each room but still nothing. Standing in the kitchen, I was confused as to where my two lovely women had disappeared to. Looking out the windows, I saw that my car and Susan's car were still parked outside so they were most likely still in the immediate vicinity. Maybe they had gone for a walk, I reasoned, or maybe some neighbour had called and they had gone with them to divert them away from the scene of so much fun and sexual frolics.

My cock was still hard so, stroking it gently, I opened the back door only to be confronted by a big hairy dog who looked at me as much confused as I was. He nuzzled up to me and immediately began to lick my cock so, turning to face him directly and stepping onto the cold concrete path behind the house, I started wanking in earnest with the dog still licking me. He felt surprisingly warm and his tongue was kind of sticky but he felt good anyway and he seemed to like the taste of me. I wondered if his master did this with him before or did Ellie let him lick her pussy. The thought of him licking her made me feel very horny and my hand moved in a total blur up and down my cock, so fast that I could hardly see it. I felt I was just about to shoot a huge load of cum into the dogs mouth when I heard a cry of pain. I stopped immediately and dashed into the house. I was nearly out the front door before realising that if I continued, I would be seen by anyone passing on the road in front. Turning, I dashed back and out the back door, shooing the sex starved dog out of the way as I ran out the back door and headed for the garage. I stopped when I came to the end of the house and, peering around the corner to make sure there was nobody about, I ran, my cock beating against my stomach, my feet slipping on the wet grass, until I gained the sanctuary of the back of the garage building. There was a window along this wall but no doorway. I peered in through the window but could see nothing. All was dark and I began to wonder if I had actually heard a cry at all when suddenly, I heard a yelp of pain coming from somewhere above me. I tried the window but, typically, it was locked. I edged my way along the side wall between the hedge and the garage. The ground here was squelchy and wet under me and I could imagine all sorts of bugs and the like trying to eat their way into my impure body. Just as I was nearing the front of the building, I heard a cough and froze instantly. Christ, I thought, why the hell didn't I bother to put some clothes on me before coming out here? I felt the hairs on my neck rise as I heard footsteps near me on the far side of the hedge. Suddenly, a man's face appeared right beside me and an arm grabbed my wrist forcefully and thrust it up behind me.