Ellie's Charms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My excitement level had been increasing but she wasn't working me towards an orgasm. I was beginning to get that tight, painful feeling of over-stimulation. In my restricted state I couldn't take any kind of control, so I had to beg for it.

"Ellie, this is incredible, but I need you to do another favor for me."

"Oh?" she said with a raised eyebrow, still rubbing my aching member across her chest. "I suppose you want me to suck it?"

"Um, that would be nice, but I was just going to ask you to do it with your hand. You are already being so nice to me, I didn't want to be rude."

"Good, because I don't do that."

Damn! The reverse psychology trick usually worked, and a woman in this position, in my limited experience, was likely to give at least a small amount of head, but it wasn't to be. Fortunately, what she lacked in willingness she made up for in style.

She moved my dick back up into a more normal position after having it bent down to touch her tits, then started a firm oscillation with both hands on my shaft. She gripped hard and moved my skin against the hard inner shaft, keeping the travel short and the pressure even. It was an odd sensation, but as aroused as I was I figured it would quickly get me where I wanted to go.

Ellie watched from inches away, intent on her hand job. Her pace quickened and her grip increased to an almost painful level, but the efficiency of her method proved to be impressive. I could soon feel the pressure rising in the base of my cock. I grabbed the metal bed frame and planted my feet securely in preparation for the coming storm, and shortly thereafter it was upon me.

I thrust my hips forward, shoving my cock at Ellie's face, as the first spasm hit. An impressive line of sperm jolted out of me and over her head, landing partially in her hair. She jerked back from that shot and aimed me down toward her chest as the next delivery arrived. This time a normal squirt hit her right in the cleavage and quickly dribbled down between her tits. She continued to jerk me off hard and several more jolts of orgasm shot through me, landing more of my hot seed on her.

And then I was done. I slumped against my bonds and let my body go limp. Ellie let go with one hand but moved the other one up to work the head, shooting more shocks through me due to the incredible sensitivity of my dick after orgasm.

"Nice. I don't think I've ever had such a captive audience," she drawled, rubbing my sperm around her heavy left breast with her fingertips and idly fondling my sticky dick with her other hand. She looked pleased with herself. I was certainly pleased with her.

The jism in her hair dripped down onto her face and caught her attention, ruining the afterglow of my orgasm. "Shit, you got it in my hair!" She got up and went to her closet where a small mirror hung on a nail. Surveying the damage she continued to swear beneath her breath. I'm not sure why it was such a big deal since she had been swimming a short while before and needed a shower anyway, but it completely shattered any lingering thoughts of continued horseplay.

"I have to wash this," she said as she pulled a towel out of her closet and grabbed her shower kit from under the cot. She headed for the door, hobbled only slightly by her ankle.

"Um, hello? I'm kinda stuck here."

But out she went, the heavy wooden door slamming shut behind her as she stumbled out toward the latrine. I sat there for a moment contemplating what an odd evening this had been, but quickly I realized I looked rather silly. I wiggled out of the restraints and pulled up my pants, then stumbled out into the night to find my own cabin.

Ellie remained true to the memory of her departed lover and never gave me the time of day after that. It made the last few weeks of camp a little frosty on the few occasions we had to be together, but it never got especially ugly. Though not a big fan of hand jobs, that one sticks in my mind as one of the best.

12