Elysium Ch. 02

Story Info
A spanner in the works.
2.6k words
4.51
28.9k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Thanks again to angelic sounds for her wonderful editing!]

*

"Mr. Walker, you're back with us so soon. I'm glad. You seem to enjoy it here. Will you be dining alone?"

"Yes, Doug. I will be alone today." Doug watched as Alex Walker looked left, right, then past him his shoulder and behind him towards the bar.

"Are you looking for someone?"

"No, well yes, well no. How's Abi?"

"She's very well, thank you for asking."

"She's beautiful. You're a very lucky man."

"Yes, I am the luckiest man in the world. We've been together since college..."

Doug was interested to note Alex's shoulders slump, as though this piece of news had depressed him. Maybe he had a thing for Abi too? He'd have to nip that in the bud straight away.

"Yes, Abi is fine thanks. She's taking the day off today to take her mother to the doctor. We all live together, you know. It's like one big happy family, although it makes alone time for us quite difficult, as I'm sure you can imagine?" He winked in a 'guys only' fashion.

Alex nodded distractedly and Doug, seeing that he had made his point, called Luke over and introduced him to Alex. "Mr. Walker, this is Luke. He will be your waiter this afternoon and I sincerely hope you enjoy your meal. Alex, it was a pleasure as always. I'll make sure to tell Abi that you were asking after her." Leaving a crestfallen Alex at the table, Doug shook his hand and made his way back to the office, satisfied that he had done his work for the day.

********

Douglas Sanders had wanted Abigail Matthews from the moment he saw her running across the college campus on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Her shoulder length black hair had been flowing behind her, the sun catching the natural brown highlights that streaked through ever so randomly, making them more prominent in the sunlight. Her legs, long and lithe, had made short work of the expanse of grass that she was covering at quite a pace, he noticed appreciatively.

As his heart started to beat that little bit faster, he watched as she progressed rapidly across the campus towards the library that he had closed fifteen minutes earlier. He could see she was in a hurry and watched curiously as she reached the library doors and tugged on them. He frowned. Everyone knew the library closed at 6.00pm on Sundays, what could she possibly need in the library at this time? Captivated, he observed as she pushed and pulled at the door and then watched her pretty face run through a gamut of emotions; frustration, despair, resignation and finally anger. Doug watched her, his book forgotten in his hand and the light rain that had started to fall, largely ignored.

As a couple of minutes passed and she started to feel the drizzle, she gave up, kicking the door as hard as possible and obviously harder than she had anticipated. It was this that gave him his opening to speak to her.

He made his way across to her. "Are you ok?"

She stopped rolling about on the grass that all students were sternly advised to keep off of at all times and focused her attention on him.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Douglas sank down on his haunches and looked her over properly. She was so pretty. Her cocoa coloured skin flushed as Doug took his time surveying her. She was unlike anyone he had ever been attracted to before. She looked normal. Not cheerleader, not nerd, not goth, just a girl who did not fall into any group or clique, just someone who went about her daily life. Someone completely different to him.

"Was it something important that you needed?"

"Huh?" The large brown eyes that had been concentrating on the throbbing toe were now fully focused on the face in front of her.

"In the library, what was it that you needed?"

"Oh, I didn't need anything. I needed to return this shitty book so that I don't get any charges...I could just do without it right now."

Doug raised his eyebrows, fascinated as to why someone would go to such lengths to avoid a $10 fine. He shrugged in a casual manner, but inside his heart was dancing - he could help her.

"I have a key," he suggested.

"You have a what?"

"A key, I have one. I could let you in, if you really need to do it today."

The fact that he was breaking the trust that Ms. Summers had placed in him was completely forgotten when he saw the smile she bestowed upon him. It was like the first day of spring after a long cold winter. He wanted her to always smile at him that way. He always wanted to be the one to make her smile. He wanted to be the only person she smiled at. He was lost.

Doug held out his hand and helped the still cursing girl to her feet and together they shuffled slowly to the library, making tentative introductions and polite conversation.

********

Doug had received his place at university with a full scholarship, aced every class, and was in the unlikely position of being top of the class, as well as the most popular boy. The once shy boy who had vowed to always live his life as a gentleman who would treat women as the queens they were had rescinded far back into Doug's psyche the minute the head of the cheerleading squad had taken him aside and told him how sexy it was to finally find a man with brains and good looks. She then proceeded to show him just how sexy it was, with the aid of two of her teammates and a jar of honey. The only mantra which now reverberated in Doug's head was, "I can do anything I want. I can have anything I want. I can have anyone I want - I'm Douglas Sanders."

And boy did he want Abigail Matthews, as she had introduced herself, while they walked through the silent hallowed halls of the library. Abi had been delighted that he had been able to help her avoid the charge, flattered when he offered to walk her home, had giggled shyly when he asked her out and had been definite when she told him no. Abi wasn't interested in Doug, not in that way. Of course she knew who he was, everyone knew who he was, but she didn't really want to be part of the clique who ruled the school, she just wanted to keep her head down and get on with it.

Doug kind of got the feeling that Abi was not as impressed by him as she should have been, as every other girl that he had met had been since he reached 6'3 and started working out. He was great, goddamnit, but if she wanted to be friends, then he could do that no problem. She would see the light eventually, Doug knew that. Abi was the girl for him, she just needed some time come to terms with it.

However, Abi never came to terms with it and their friendship had continued. He graduated, she continued studying.

He made a fortune on the stock exchange, she graduated,

He became a multi millionaire, her father killed himself after declaring in a letter to her mother that he had lost all of their money.

And that's when it happened, she had needed him desperately. Being the only person that she could rely on, Abi called Doug at 3.00am on a Saturday night in mid December. Doug had been receiving the blowjob of his life from his fiancée, who was delighted with the three carat ring that he had purchased in order to cement his request that she become his wife and was intent on showing him that he had made the right decision.

Lying in his king size bed, his eyes were closed and lower lip caught between his teeth. He found himself, as he often did, pretending that it was Abi doing this to him. That it was Abi whose soft murmurings caused sweet vibrations along his cock and whose tongue was dancing along his shaft while her hands caressed his balls. He reached down and grabbed her by the hair, forcing his cock into her mouth just that little bit more and loving the feeling of her throat opening up so she could take all of him in. He could feel her nose tickling his pubic hair and he started to thrust gently. He could hear her moaning in the back of her throat, knowing it was turning her on to see him so aroused, and he started to thrust that little bit faster. She increased the pace and he moaned loudly.

The telephone ringing failed to interrupt the couple, who were fast approaching the beginning of the end. The phone continued to ring. Her mouth was working faster and faster. He could feel his balls tightening. He was imagining Abi pulling away and straddling him now, holding his throbbing hard dick in her hands as she sank her tight warm wet pussy down gently on to it. He arched his back, it was too much for him. He threw his head back. "Abi," he cried and came, spilling copious amounts of cum into Brenda, and not Abi's mouth.

Through the ambrosian daze that was surrounding him, Doug realised his faux pas; he kept his eyes closed in the hope that if he stayed as still as a statue, he wouldn't receive seven shades of Hell from the Fury standing in front of him. However, as he opened his eyes a fraction, he could see her take a breath to begin the tirade.

To distract her from her mission and him from the pain he was about to receive, Doug answered the still ringing phone, and the voice that answered disjointed him. Abi was hysterical on the phone, with the news of her father and their impending poverty.

Poor Brenda never got the opportunity to kick the shit out of Doug as he sprinted up from the bed, packed, dressed and ordered a cab to get to Abi, forgetting that Brenda was even there.

In fact, Doug never gave Brenda a second thought until the aforementioned three carats were returned to him by Federal Express six months later with a note saying she guessed the wedding was off.

Doug had loved being able to help Abi. He had been able to show her what she was missing in him. That they belonged together, that she would be making a huge mistake in not wanting to be with him. He became her family's guardian angel, paying for her brother's tuition at college, paying off her father's debts. He welcomed her, her mother and brother to his mansion as the bank had foreclosed on their family home, and probably the most important thing, he gave her a job at his restaurant. But somewhere along the line, he had also become her oppressor, and strangely this was something only Abi had been able to see.

*******

Abi pondered this as she lengthened her legs in the bath to ensure the razor got all of the stray hairs. She wondered how she was going to be able to get out of Doug's grasp. She wasn't stupid, she knew that he wanted her. That was fine and that she could handle. It was the added pressure of her family that she just couldn't deal with. Only yesterday, when she had tentatively broached the subject of perhaps leaving Doug's house and buying some place of their own, her mother had swung her huge brown eyes that had melted her father every time upward and had whispered, "But what shall we do? How will we cope?" Which made Abi swell with guilt.

Abi realized that she was in no position to complain. Doug, with his immense wealth, inestimable contacts and kind heart had pulled them out of dire straits and set them on the path to happiness once more. He had even fulfilled a dream of hers by buying a restaurant and asking her to be the maitre d'. It was a job she loved every day, but one which was now filled with a strange longing followed by disappointment each time the door swung open and a new customer arrived and it wasn't quite who she was expecting. Why was she even expecting him anyway. She was sure that he probably wouldn't remember her anyway.

Discarding the razor, Abi sunk down in the bath until the bubbles covered her and lightly grazed her hands over her nipples, watching in aroused fascination as they tightened and rose. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, imagining Mr. Walker, Alex's, hands finding their way over her body. Sinking her fingers down under the water in between her eagerly spread legs, she mimicked what she wanted him to do. Abi slid her hand down and gasped as she felt her finger stroke the swollen nub.

It had been years since she had let anyone touch her and as much as she knew that Doug was more than willing to help her out in this department, since her father's death, she hadn't wanted to take anything for granted and she hadn't wanted Doug to have a hold over her nor did she want to give him the wrong idea. Increasing her stroke, Abi felt her pussy get warm and she gently slid two fingers inside herself, her eyes closed imagining Alex's face watching her, his fingers telling a story of their own. She imagined moaning his name gently and then did so quietly under her breath, testing to see how his name sounded rolling around her tongue.

As she whispered, "Alex," she felt the goosebumps rise on her arms and then became aware of the two fingers inside herself. She used her thumb to stroke her clit to orgasm. She felt it building, imagining him holding her. She imagined him there in the bath with her, spreading her legs and lifting her hips while she held on to the edge of the bath. She imagined him thrusting into her and mimicked the motion with her fingers. As she started to cum, she whispered his name over and over and threw her head back as her orgasm overtook her. Then she heard, "Abi?"

Startled, let go of the side of the bath and promptly sunk under the water. "Yes?" she said, spluttering through foam suds.

"Are you ok? I thought I heard something."

"Doug, I'm fine. Thanks, don't worry about it. Everything is fine..."

"Do you need a hand to -"

"NO, now fuck off!"

She could hear him chuckle and begin to walk away. She heaved a sigh of relief, hoping that maybe she could get back to where she was, but then she groaned as she heard his footsteps returning back to the door.

"By the way, I saw your friend today."

"What friend?"

"Mr. Walker, I saw him."

Abi sat up straight in the bath and tried to make her voice sound as though she hadn't swallowed a chipmunk, "Really? That's nice. Did he ask about me?"

"Why would he ask about you? He never mentioned you."

"Oh."

Doug chuckled, "Yeah, he was with that hot piece again. She's something else. They were all over each other. I told you, Sunshine, you really aren't his type."

Abi gave him the finger through the door and then shrugged her shoulders, nodding to herself. This was what she needed to hear. It was all just a fantasy anyway, so what did it matter?

Well if it didn't matter, why did she feel so bereft at the idea that he didn't know she was alive?