Elysium: The Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clint walked to the wardrobe allowing me a long look at the curves in his back. He retrieved something from one of the cabinets and came back to the bed. It was happening in a beautiful golden blur. I felt a slight twinge of fear when I saw him unbutton his trousers. It was really happening.

His zipper was down. Breathlessly, I eyed the neatly shaven patch of hair, or more pointedly, the swollen base of his shaft that begged for freedom. I couldn't stand it. Sitting up, I reached into his pants. Cold nerves went skittering like sparks in my chest. My hand cupped Clint under his balls. I lifted his cock from his pants.

Clint's engorged dick hung free in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes from it. I'd seen other guys before, but not aroused, and not while they were growing hard for me. It was for me... my god, it was going to happen. With every throb, it bounced. Clint's entire crotch was groomed. He had to have tanned, for everything was a smooth shade of honey.

My mouth was watering. I took Clint's half semi erect cock in my fingers. I couldn't count the times I'd done this very thing with a silicone dildo. Those days were behind. His shaft was warm to the touch, real living flesh. I had pretended for so long. Tonight I was a real woman. Clint's woman.

When I finally blinked and glanced up, Clint's hands were glistening. He leaned and planted a kiss on my lips, and pressed my head back to the comfort of the bed. Our lips parted. His face was inches from mine. I felt something long and warm brush my bare thigh. My fingers explored the hard flesh of his back.

"Are you ready?" The question was little more than a breath.

I couldn't speak. I nodded, craning my neck upward, my lips still hungry for his.

Clint showed me that perfect grin. He rose from the bed, standing between my folded legs. I wanted it so bad that I was writhing. My hips would lift, then my back woukd arch, my nails raked through my curls. I watched Clint, and Clint watched me. Rubbing his hands together a final time he reached down and gave his nodding cock a couple strokes, leaving his reddened skin glistening wet.

I threw my head back when his hands clutched my own cock. Clint squeezed and my flesh slid from his oily palms. He quickly massaged between my thighs. I twitched when his deft hands fingered at my ass, probing momentarily. With one hand, Clint stroked me until I thought I'd explode. My eyes rolled in my head from the sensations. With his other hand, he groped and lathered between my ass cheeks.

Glancing down, I was on a high. The muscles in Clint's arms rolled like snakes beneath his skin. His chest was locked and firm. Those eyes grinned down at me. A woman. I was his woman. My legs were spread, my thighs held back to my sides. The curls of my beautifully full hair cradled my head. I felt dirty with my skirt pushed up to my belly.

I felt like a slut. I felt like a woman. Clint was going to fuck me like a woman.

The breath hung in my throat. Something round and warm pressed against the soft flesh of my ass, prodding at my whole. His grey eyes stared down at me. My mouth opened but no sound came out. He rocked his hips. My body tensed. Clint clutched my thigh and rolled me back even further. My ass was spread wide and vulnerable. I could feel my moist cock surge with excitement when Clint pressed against me. The very tip was almost inside.

His cocked popped into my asshole.

I yelped. The pain seemed to shoot up my back. I went rigid. I was glad when Clint froze his motions. Distantly, I felt him massaging my thigh. He rubbed the flat of his palm up the length of my moist dick, like he was rubbing a pussy. The whole thing overloaded my senses. The pain was there, but Clint seemed to turn my attention elsewhere. The full, warm burn deep in my shaft was the perfect contrast to the soreness in my tight hole.

Clint lowered himself to me. As he did my eyes got wider. Every inch his perfect lips grew closer to mine was an inch more that his thick dick slid deeper inside of me. My palms pressed to his solid chest and he stopped. My breathing was erratic. I was stiff beneath his rock hard body. My mind and body fought for control. Ow, shove him back. Yes, pull him in deep. Make it stop. Make it hurt. More. More.

My eyes rolled again. He was twisting his hips ever so slightly, causing his cock to wiggle in my ass.

"O-oh, fuck!" I groaned. "My god... my... oh fuck!"

I couldn't control myself. It hurt, but felt so damned good.

"What's the matter?" Clint teased.

My hand shot to his neck with a slap. I tugged him closer and moaned in his face.

"Just... shove it in!" I cried.

Clint hesitated, studying me with his smiling eyes. He resisted the pull of my hand for only seconds. Then, I wailed as his dick dove slowly into my ass. His lips came closer. I focused on his cute face, tugging him down.

I felt his balls mash into my ass cheeks. I moaned and arched my back into Clint as I felt his stiff dick reach far inside of me. The pain was white hot. My hips didn't care. I thrust into him, opening my legs as far as I could. The entire length of Clint's warm cock was buried in my ass. I could feel every pulsing inch of the veiny flesh.

Clint pulled his hips back slowly. I frantically planted my lips on his, moaning into him. His cock retreated inch by inch, leaving me relieved but hollow. I wanted him in me again.

He thrusted. Our lips parted. Our tongues wrestled desperately. Clint pumped into me again. The pain was becoming a pleasant fullness. A cold dildo was no match for Clint's cock. His every motion made his shaft jab deep, dive low, twist back and forth. And the throb... I could watch the arousal drip from his eyes and feel his dick pulse hard and full. I could feel that swell of his engorged tip. All the while, his hard abdomen crushed my own little cock between our bodies. It was too much, but I wanted more.

Between kisses, I gasped the words to Clint.

"Harder," I told him. "Fuck me... harder!"

He chuckled breathlessly. "So shy earlier... now you want it... rough?"

"Yesss-oh, harder!"

Clint rose quickly. I ran my fingers through my hair and eyed his rolling midsection. His hips crashed against the bottoms of my thighs with loud smacks. I screamed and stared up at the ceiling in a sex drunken daze.

A mirror.

I blinked my hazy eyes. Yes, it was a mirror on the ceiling. I watched the girl up there. She was pretty, so pretty. The drapes billowed in the cool ocean breeze that washed in from the open door. The girl's curly hair flowed across the bed like streams of chocolate. Her sexy black heels bounced in the air beside the hunk that was fucking her. The girl was rubbing her chest, playing with her glistening little dick, her full lips parted as she moaned with every breath.

My heart sailed. I thought of Mary. This was all her.

Something about the two images made my cock start to fill with a burn. The flowing drapes around Clint's clenching body, the sexy slut in the mirror, my legs spread open... I could feel it now. Fuck, it was stronger! Clint's thick cock seemed to prod at the very feeling inside of me!

"Oh, god!"

Clint grinned. He adjusted his stanced and hammered himself against me even harder. Every time his dick seemed like it was jabbing my stomach, but it would brush that fucking feeling again! My whole body bounced from his thrusts.

Then he started stroking me.

"Ohh, f-fuck!"

Clint's wet hand squeezed hard, milking me. I felt my crotch tightening. My ass was aching from his thick shaft plunging in and out.

"Oh! Clint!"

I was writhing on the bed. I tried to clench my ass cheeks, but Clint held my leg wide.

He grinned. "Let it out."

My body locked, lifting my ass from the bed. That only drove Clint's cock deeper. The nail in the coffin. A thin ribbon of cum burst from my swollen tip. Clint didn't stop fucking me. His hand did slow, but he tightened his fist and stroked me steadily. I wailed in pleasure when the next shots of cum exploded from my dick. Hot splatters littered my belly and soiled my skirt. Clint kept thrusting.

I was still panting and screaming when he squeezed out the last drops from my slit. His grey eyes flashed with lust as he scanned my body.

I watched the girl in the mirror. She smiled.

****

Clint

****

Shannon liked it rough. And she could take a beating.

The wind in the door felt amazing, but my whole damn body was dripping sweat. I clutched her ass, jerking it against my hips. Shannon was bent over, her face buried in the bed with her ass held high and her thighs spread wide. A few times, I was worried that I was hurting her. She was screaming into the covers. Everytime I slowed down, she would yell at me to fuck her harder.

It was filthy fucking sex. I couldn't get enough. Her dick bounced beneath her. I could feel it. Everynow and then, Shannon would stroke herself, and back her ass against me with my thrusts.

My mind kept focusing on her cock. She was gorgeous. I watched her flip her hair this way and that. I watched the slope of her back and the jiggle of her ass cheeks as I fucked her. Yet I kept seeing the cum erupting from her dick in my head. I kept feeling her shaft wagging between her thighs. No matter how much I squeezed or rubbed her narrow waist, I took even more pleasure in the feeling of my balls slapping hers.

I could feel something deep down in my cock, but my knees were getting weak. The balls of my feet were killing me. I had to stop. With one last hard thrust into Shannon's ass, my body went limp. The two of us were breathing hard enough to heat the whole room. I eased myself from her ass, spun, and collapsed on the bed. My dick made a wet slap on my waist.

I turned my head toward Shannon. She was trying to get all that pretty hair away from her face. Some of her makeup was smeared, and her cheeks were flushed with color. She smiled at me.

"Had enough?" She asked panting.

I let out a laugh. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"You have no idea."

I slapped my thighs. "C'mon Wonder Woman, show me what you got."

Her smile widened. Shannon pushed herself up and gave me a sweaty kiss. I tried to relax as she swung her leg over me. It seemed impossible to catch my breath. My cock was bobbing at my waist when she took it in her fingers and pushed it into her warm ass.

Shannon eased her self down with a slow sigh. I watched her in amazement. Her curls were a wild stringy mess that clung to her cheeks and neck. Her face was flushed red. The makeup around her eyes had started to blemish. I didn't have to look at the glare on her smooth thighs to feel the slick sweat. Somehow, she was still so fucking beautiful. In the back of my mind, I knew the truth. I had only to glance down at her flaccid cock to remember that. Shannon didn't look like a guy at all, not in the least, even as used and messy as she looked now. If anything, she looked even more like a woman.

She started to ride.

When I cried out, Shannon did too. She rolled her hips into me one time, and I reflexively clenched and thrusted upward, driving my cock deep inside of her. I could see it on her face. Her expression was stuck somewhere between ecstasy and agony. Bracing herself with her palms on my chest, she twisted her ass on my shaft as much as she dared.

She flipped her hair over her head and leveled a glare of challenge at me. It was sexy as hell. My hands searched their way up her thighs to the sides of her ass cheeks. Dozens of girls had rode me the exact way. Shannon was so much more. Her little dick glided over my sweaty abdomen, poking forth every time she thrust. I watched her getting harder.

Soon I was clutching her ass tightly, pulling her along. Shannon slid one hand into her hair, while her other stroked her hard cock. All the while, her body rocked on top of me. The friction in the warmth of her tight asshole was unbearable. Every time she sank in my lap, she'd yelp and moan. Everytime she'd slide up the length of my shaft, my fingers tightened in her flesh.

I was grunting through my teeth. The building orgasm was seizing my whole body, thrust by deep thrust. I saw the smile forming at the corner of Shannon's lips. Her alluring glare spoke volumes. All that tangled hair bounced around her face. The drapes around the frame of the bed flapped in the gusts from the open door. It was an image I knew I'd never forget.

My hips bucked upward. I felt my cock pulse stiff. Shannon's ass grew warmer and wet inside. Her mouth opened wider but I could see the grin forming on her face. My head was spinning. I thrusted into her again, our skin making loud smacks. The pleasant burn fired from my tip, all while Shannon twisted herself on top of it, sending unbearable sensations through my whole body. Shannon steadied herself on my chest while she stroked her own dick.

It seemed to never end. Shannon rode hard and slow, milking every hot drop from my shaft. She'd slide her asshole to my tip and my muscles would seize. Then she'd slam herself back down and drift up again. She'd flip her hair this way, ride my cock, then toss her curls that way. The look on her face told me she knew it drove me crazy.

I didn't stop her, and she didn't stop. It seemed like another hour. Her wet skin glowed gold in the light. Shannon had found a rhythm. She'd fall back on her hands and pump her waist up and down, her legs spreading and closing like butterfly wings. I watched the steady bounce of her half erect cock. Then she came to lie flat on my chest and her face close to mine, while she popped her ass on top of my shaft. We shared breath, hot and sweating, staring into one another's eyes. Our lips would lock, both of us addicted to the salty taste of the other.

"I don't... want it to end," Shannon whispered, panting into my mouth.

I grinned wearily. "I noticed."

She brushed the hair from her cheeks and settled against me, still twirling her lower body.

"Can we do this all night?" Shannon asked me with a hopeful smile.

"I don't see why not."

I clutched her tight round ass and pulled her thrusts deeper. Shannon moaned into my lips and rode on.

****

Epilogue

****

The breeze kissed my skin. It wasn't cold, but cool enough to make me stir. My world was full of light. I blinked against the glow and opened my eyes. The canopy drapes swung overhead, floating ghastly like feathers in the wind. My legs slid over the pile of covers. Their touch was smooth like warm seawater. I arched my back. The stiffness seeped from my body as I stretched.

The disoriented feeling lasted seconds. I sat up and glanced around. The room was empty. The wardrobe was closed. All was silent except for the heavenly beat of the waves outside. I could hear the soothing sound as clearly as though I were standing in the surf. I could have fallen back to the comfort of the bed and drifted away on those waves.

Clint was gone. I didn't see his suit. The sheets were cold beside me. The door to the bathroom was shut. I swung my legs to the floor and stood. Soreness shot through my lower body, particularly when I closed my legs. Glancing down, I saw that I still wore my skirt, but it was just a roll of fabric around my waist. My flaccid little dick bounced free. I felt dirty as I walked to the bathroom door, feeling the looseness between my aching ass cheeks.

I swung open the door to the bathroom. The shine of the glamorous hot tub and the fancy sinks did little to lift my spirits. Clint was gone. Hanging from the door beside me was a long white bathrobe. With a sigh, I wearily peeled the skirt from my body and wrapped the robe around my shoulders.

It was so lonely in the room. I smiled weakly. The dream was over, but it was a memory I'd cherish forever. I'd never honestly expected Clint to stay. Truthfully, I'd never expected him to even speak to me. For a night, I'd been a woman, a real woman. I thought of Clint's sweet smiling eyes and the way they'd peered right through me. It was terrifying, but it was the most comfort I'd ever felt with any person in my life.

My smile grew. A one night stand. Clint had fucked me like a woman. It felt so sexy. It was still hard to believe, even though my asshole was aching and my heart was fluttering at the image of Clint's face. My fantasy had literally come true. I wished it had never ended.

But it was over. I squinted against the morning light as I walked to the balcony door. Stepping through, I took in the miles of blue ocean beyond. There was a sadness gnawing at my insides. It was so beautiful, and it hurt so much knowing that soon I'd leave this ocean view behind, and Clint and Elysium would be a warm but distant memory. I leaned on the rail, watching the seagulls drift on the morning winds. Umbrellas were already sprouting on the sand below. I decided to stay there awhile, to soak in as much of the fantasy as I could before I returned to my hollow life.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

I spun. My heart lifted, but it was not the voice nor face I longed for.

"Mary?"

The woman smiled up at me from the wooden sun chair. Her black hair shined in the sunlight and her dark eyes glistened behind her long lashes. The gorgeous older woman lounged in her vibrantly colored sun dress, making beauty bloom from her very presence. It hurt me to even look at her. I became conscious of how I must have looked, and I tightened the robe around my waist.

"I always wanted a house on the beach," Mary mused in her melodic voice. "Guess we all get what we want in one fashion or another."

Her dark eyes cut up at me and a smile spread on her face. It was contagious. I had to be blushing, and turned my eyes to my toes.

"And how was your stay at Elysium, sweetheart," Mary asked.

I swept a lock of hair from my eyes.

"It was... gosh, Mary." I couldn't find the words. "It was the most incredible night of my entire life."

Mary's features softened. "I love hearing that."

"How do you keep this place running?" I asked, sitting at the chair beside her. "How do you hold it all together? This place is huge! And last night... I..."

"Everyone deserves for their fantasy to come true, sweetie," Mary told me.

Mary fanned her fingers through her wavy hair. I stared at her longingly. Her bracelets... the perfect accessory to that dress. Her sandals, so casual but stylish. Her perfect face. Her natural breasts. The way she crossed her legs. This was everyday for her. My grin faded. I honestly did not know what my future held, but I knew it wasn't a life of sun dresses and cool drafts on my legs. I was headed back to the crumpled remains of my life. The reputation that awaited was one that would torture me for the rest of my days.

"He was gone this morning," I muttered.

"I know he was," Mary said. "Clint is the wild type. I've never seen anyone tie him down longer than a night. And I see him coming and going, sweetie. I wouldn't feel too bad. He'll be back for more."

"And I'll be back to my old routine," I said with a half hearted laugh. "Back to pretending, back to hiding."

Mary was silent. Her eyes stared off at some distant point on the horizon. Hurt fell over me like a looming rain cloud. I felt the tightness in my chest. I stiffened my lip against the bittersweet tears that formed in my eyes.

"Mary..." I paused, fighting the knot in my throat. "Mary, I can't pay you. I lied. You offered me a chance, and I lied, I... I said I could pay you, a-and I can't."

Mary produced a tiny black cigarette of some kind, struck a match on her chair, and puffed through full red lips.

She looked at me. "I know, Shannon."

I blinked. "You... you do?"

Mary nodded. "I always knew. I knew when you told me. I knew when I pulled your keys from the car."

We sat in deafening silence for several seconds. Mary seemed unaffected as she stared off at the glistening ocean. The suspence was choking the very air from my chest.