All Comments on 'Email Friends Get Together'

by 69plus1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
69plus169plus1over 13 years agoAuthor
Senior moment, sorry

I had forgotten that I had submitted this story first. It is my first try with the emails, got confused and revised and resubmitted under the New Horizon Series, which I am happier with.

Apologies also to the other member using the name first.

bobbing6942bobbing6942over 11 years ago
Excellent beginning...

... But please continue with the rest of this bi-guys-weekend-exploration scenario!

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
It's a lovely fantasy

But wouldn't it be nice if all e-mail exchanges turned out so well.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
Turn out

I agree, IT is more than nice any way you can meet a compatible companion. This is a thrilling piece and many of us can relate to your images. Unfortunately, if you don't reach out to them, you both lose. I wrote an author, like this, and also met one of the most perfect gentlemen possible - via email and later in person. Good things in life are possible - you just have to be "prepared" to accept them. Now that sounds like a theme for another story. What do you think 69plus1?

seniorserviceseniorservicealmost 9 years ago
Very well constructed

A great piece of erotic literature! I felt like I was in the next room, listening and trying to think of an excuse to knock......

seniorservicetwoseniorservicetwoalmost 9 years ago
Everyone should try this, at least twice

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

As a wanna be cocksucker I found this story to be very exciting and inspirational. Maybe it will give me the courage to take the next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story

I too want to suck and be sucked - and more!

Good story, made me feel like I was naked in that room with you. One of these days, one of the emails I send out will result in this happening.

bottomshooterbottomshooteralmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is a timely story for me as another Lit Man and I are considering taking our on-line relationship to a hotel. Potentially for up to 3 nights. I am throbbing and stroking reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous