Email Replies About Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

G. When he kisses or touches me in a loving way, I want to attack him. It makes me feel so sexual and passionate.

H. I think when he romances me, or massages me and tells me how he really feels, it's such an incredible intimacy type turn on... Feeling totally connected with him...that's a turn on. I. Yanno, a good porn flick puts me in the mood ANY time ***LAUGH**** Personally, I love to have JUST had a great hot bubble bath and him to have bathed me .... or shared a shower where he washed my hair *sigh* now THAT will put me in the mood too.... ;)

J. He knows he can arouse me to the ends of the earth playing with my tits, major nipple stimulation.

K. (No answer for this.)

L. Listening to me, caring about me, respecting my feelings. Going out someplace really fun. And, once we get to the sex, starting off slowly and gently, not rushing through foreplay to get to fucking. He should see foreplay as a pleasurable goal in itself, even if it doesn't lead to a fuck. If he does that, you can BET I'll want to rip his clothes off and swallow-up his joy stick in my mouth or my pussy.

M. I may sound silly, but it's a certain sparkle in his eyes (pale blue) that gets me every time.

N. Once again, it depends vastly on the individual I'm planning to fuck. If I've gone without for long enough, all I need to do is see a man (most anyone will do) and I begin to think of what he'd be like in bed.

QUESTION 7: What does he do that makes you NOT want to jump on him, no matter HOW big his thing has gotten?

Answers A: When he bothers me when I am on the computer.

B: Nothing he does really turns me off. I love him so completely. Sometimes he or I are just too tired to want to go "all the way" but we always kiss and cuddle, even if we take it no further, and there are times when that is enough for both of us. When we have a fight (we've had two really big arguments in 2-1/2 years of marriage), neither wants the other for a day or two, but we have a LOT of fun making up after that :-)

C: THERE IS NOTHING MY LOVER CAN DO THAT WILL MAKE ME NOT WANT HIM. I AM STILL MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM AFTER SIX MONTHS. I DON'T EVEN MIND WHEN HE IS ALL HOT AND SWEATY.

D. I really HATE it, and it really turns me off, when he starts talking dirty to me (like the people in old pornos). God that turns me so off.

E. The out of no where comment...no kiss...no hug. no touch...just saying "let's fuck"...*SIGH* a HUGE turn OFF!!

F. Being an ass about anything, nagging about something I forgot to do, tends to piss me off and make me not want him anywhere near me.

G. When he approaches me and just asks if I want to have sex, that's a turn off. It feels so cold and clinical.

H. The thing that turns me off beyond words......his smoking! YUK!!

I. (Didn't answer this one).

J. And if he doesn't do that [stimulate my nipples], then...

K. (No answer for this.)

L. When he just wants to get right to it, without taking the time to get me in the mood first. Luckily, current lover NEVER does this. Of course, after 3 months of dating my lover, by now I'm so nuts about him, that just a certain way he looks at me, or greeting me with a kiss, makes me melt into his arms, and into his bed.

M. I've yet to find an occasion where I want to turn him down.

N. Things that make me want to AVOID the guy NO MATTER WHAT: Rudeness, too much attitude, neediness, or just being someone I need to do business with, who won't take me seriously just because I'm a female. That gets them the cold shoulder any time. Oh, and guys who fuck with their socks on.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12