Emails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarvinS
MarvinS
72 Followers

He turned back. "Please continue with the introductions."

The third person said, "I am Marcus Anderson, sometimes I am called Marc. That's Marc with a C not Mark with a K. I am engaged to Betty Schultz. We will be married in less than three weeks.

A.J. looked shocked.

Marc with a C continued, "Betty please show them your email address book."

Now Betty spoke, "The Company, Mason and Sons, sets up all of their computers with the email addresses of every employee. That makes it easier to send messages. Please look here. It says 'Anderson.Mark@MSons.com' Just above it is an address I added. It says 'Anderson.Marc@Yahoo.com'

Jack spoke now, "A. J., this is the copy of an email that you gave me last week. Please notice that it was addressed to Marc with a C, not Mark with a K. It appears that Betty clicked the wrong address when sending that email. I believe that Mark with a K tried to tell you about the mail being some sort of mistake."

A very shocked A.J. said, "Mark really didn't have an affair, looks like I messed up."

"Mrs. Anderson, your husband has asked me to convey to you his desires," said our company attorney. "You are to drop the divorce proceedings, and you are to prepare an affidavit that tells the truth of Mark's injuries a week ago Monday."

The attorneys decided to end the meeting and scheduled another for the next day.

Wednesday at two we met again. I again watched on closed circuit TV next door. The two attorneys and A.J. were the only participants in the conference room.

Her attorney spoke first. "Here is a document that states that the divorce petition is withdrawn. Here is a notarized affidavit that describes the events of that night. In it Mrs. Anderson describes how she was angry and assaulted Mr. Anderson, striking him twice with a frying pan and then locking him out when he escaped out the front door. She says that Mr. Anderson did nothing to provoke her other than deny having an affair."

"Thank you," my attorney said. "Here is our petition for divorce. Mr. Anderson is asking to divorce Mrs. Anderson on the grounds of adultery and extreme cruelty. This emailed photo of Mrs. Anderson having sex with another man, and the affidavit you just gave us will be used as evidence."

A. J. screamed, "I didn't have sex with that man! It was a staged photo. Look at it. You can't see it, but we were fully dressed under that sheet. Look at it. I even have my bra on. I didn't screw him. One of my co-workers took this picture of me with her boyfriend. I wanted Mark to think I had a revenge fuck."

I was watching this on my closed circuit TV. I spoke into the microphone. "I am coming in."

I pushed the controls on my motorized wheelchair. I entered the room.

"AliciaJane, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. That picture certainly looks like you screwing some guy, but it also looks like it could be posed," I stated. "You didn't believe me when I denied adultery, but I am going to believe you."

I turned toward my lawyer, "Mr. Schlafly, please remove adultery from the divorce petition, but leave in the part about extreme cruelty."

I looked at A.J. again. "AliciaJane, I cannot live with anyone who did to me what you did. You hurt me. My head required fourteen stitches. I lost a pint and a half of blood. I have headaches much of the day. My hand has multiple breaks on four bones. Surgery was required to put them back together. I will require physical therapy and occupational therapy after the cast comes off. I am missing four toes. It will be several weeks before I will be allowed to try walking. I will have a limp and probably will need a cane for the rest of my life. But the biggest hurt of them all was that you refused to believe me."

The end.

MarvinS
MarvinS
72 Followers
12