Emap Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's to hoping the rest of Los Angeles is as excited. I will leave you to enjoy the game, and I would like it if you came down to the field again at halftime."

We spend a little while celebrating until Anna reminds us we are in Detroit and supposed to be backing the Lions. It is a close game the Lions are winning seven nothing it stays there until the second quarter. Everything falls apart there for the Lions, the Packers manage to drive and score a touchdown, then on the Lions ensuing possession the Packers get an interception returned to the twelve yard line. The defense looks to hold to a field goal until the third down is repeated due to offsides on the defense.

The Packers score a second touchdown making it fourteen seven Packers winning. Things seem to get worse when the Packers get the ball back with two minutes remaining in the half. They drive down the field and score a field goal with two seconds left on the clock, the scrib kick burns those two seconds and almost ends up with Packers getting the ball back. Slightly disheartened I make my way down to the field again to fireworks and Roger Goodell on a podium.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have besides me a goddess you all know. You probably also know that Los Angeles will have football again starting next year. What you may not know is that Jaguar has agreed to be the face of the new team in Los Angeles. Her face will appear in commercials telling the good people of Los Angeles where to go to buy stock in your new team. There is something else that I am sure will make a lot of you happy, Jaguar will mascot the team. There is still much to figure out for the team, suffice it to say that Jaguar will be the one in charge of picking the first head coach, this will happen after the first owners meeting after the super bowl. The stock will only be sold in Los Angeles, only to those living in Los Angeles. We will figure out the how of this promptly trust me. There will be a second team added with Los Angeles, it is still being determined on where."

The commissioner and I get off the field as the teams come back out. I notice the fans are a little down, the Lions team as well. I figure why not and hop up on the wall between the fans and the field. I wave my hands around in the air until a lot are staring at me then lead them in the chant. I keep it up soon the entire stadium is joining in with me and stomping their feet. It is deafening when the Lions score a touchdown, the players are getting excited as well.

I lead the chant on defense as well, it's easier and louder. Lots of stomping feet and shouts of defense later the Packers are forced to punt. The Lions are forced to punt as well disheartening the fans. I pump them up again leading the chant and getting a wave started. The wave dies down in a deafening roar when the defense intercepts the pass. The crowd has a mind of its own now, instantly they are chanting the Lions chant, even the players are doing it. You can see them egging the fans on and stomping their feet.

The Lions manage to score a field goal in the waning minutes of the third quarter. Tied now it goes to the Packers, a guard comes up below me on the field asking me to get the fans on this side to say fence, the Lions Mascot on the other side has them doing de. It takes a little getting the fans to understand but soon half the stadium says de and stomps it's feet, the other half says fence and stomps it's feet. It is really a thing of beauty and it pays off in the end.

The Packers drive down the field looking like they are going to score anyway. At least until in the end zone they throw an interception. The entire stadium erupts with cheering and shouting, it is so loud I have to put my hands on my ears. When it quiets down enough I lead the fans in the chant again. They get louder and louder as the Lions drive down the field. It looks like the Lions will not score when there is an interception with a flag on the field.

The ref announces the flag is offsides defense repeat last down. There is a lot of cheering then the chant starts up again. The Lions do drive and score a touchdown leaving a little over three minutes in the game. The defense chant is almost frantic now, first down pass incomplete, second down they run and get six yards. I egg the fans on to even louder, the mascot helping on the other side, the players helping. Third down, Lions show run defense, the Lions team is holding hands and stomping. The Packers play action pass, it would have been a first down except for the defensive end he gets his hands up and tips the ball.

The pass to a very open fullback sails up and a little farther behind the line than he is. The fullback wisely let's the pass go out of bounds, incomplete pass the Packers punt. The Lions burn as much clock time as they can the Packers oddly not calling a time out. With just a little over one minute left the Lions punt, now it becomes clear why the Packers did not use their time outs, they use them on the drive. Between their passing and running they manage to reach the Lions forty with one time out and twenty seconds to go.

The entire stadium is on the edge of their seats, I am frantically getting them to chant. The chanting pays off the Packers only manage another four yards in four downs. A guard pulls me down to stand next to the coach and we are both doused in Gatorade to a lot of cheering. The players pick me up and carry me into the locker room where I am given the game ball. I also get a shower I am so not leaving Gatorade on my fur I get a few jokes about wet cat smell. I get a towel and head up to the box where I am greeted with a hug from Darryl and Anna then Steffi.

Frank's phone rings, he answers with a groan then looks at me. I remind him he only said until the game is over. I get a sigh then Frank relents and tells me there is gang violence. I go out to the car where I have a radio and belt stashed then head off to end the gang violence.