Ember & Ashe Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

"Reggie, I'd like to introduce you to Eimi. Eimi Yoshikawa, Mrs. Regina Fredericks, a good friend of mine." Reggie, who'd been turning away to greet some other guests who were filtering in behind us, whipped her head around in surprise. Her silvery-blue eyeshadowed eyes grew large with shock. Then her emerald eyes glittered beneath coquettishly lowered eyelashes.

"Eimi Yoshikawa. What a beautiful name. So good to meet you," she said as she extended a faintly wrinkled hand to Ember. Ember bowed formally in the Japanese way, but didn't touch Reggie's hand at all. She left it dangling stupidly in the air. Reggie quickly withdrew it. Ember remained silent, but I could sense the smile she wore in her heart.

"Please, enjoy my home. Andrew. Eimi." With an amazed look that emphasized the wrinkles at the corners of her eyes and mouth, Reggie fled into her house, leaving her arriving guests to fend for themselves.

"That was rude," I said.

"She was rude," Ember replied haughtily. "Who is she to turn her back on me?"

"I never bothered to introduce my dates to her before. I think I surprised her."

That revelation pleased Ember immensely. A beatific smile split her face in two as she took my arm and placed it around her, positioning it on her slender waist. She snuggled into me as she said "Shall we enter, then?" "Evil bitch," I joked as we entered the house. Time to party!

'''

Ember sat next to me as she sipped on a flute stemmed glass of champagne. I drank grape juice from a wine glass. Had to keep up appearances, after all. I didn't drink or smoke. After all the problems I'd gone through to heal myself, dousing myself with toxins remained low on my list of things I'd ever do again. Not that I judged others, you understand. Just that I couldn't bring myself to drink or smoke anymore.

Ember looked over the colour coded patrons who circulated around the house. Often, someone would come over and strike up polite conversation, surreptitiously glance at our ribbons, then drift off again.

"This place feels like a brothel," Ember finally said. "I felt this way working the clubs downtown."

"That's because they're checking you out, just like the men did at the clubs. They like what they see, but they can't afford the price." I lifted Ember's dainty wrist and stroked her red ribbon. "Red means no."

"I see," she replied. "Why aren't more people wearing green, then? Most are yellow."

"Green means that they will not refuse an offer. Yellow means that they're free to negotiate."

"Why are we here, Andrew?"

I'd become Andrew again! I'd better make this good. Time to begin Operation Ember. I nuzzled Ember's neck, nipping at it with small, sharp bites. "Just as I told you, to see how other people live. Take off your panties and Bandeau top. Let the people have a good look at you."

Ember spun to face me. "Are you serious?"

"Oh yes. Take off those clothes, Ember."

"I don't want to," she replied hotly.

"There are two thousand reasons why you're going to. I can think of more on a weekly basis."

Ember stiffened. She turned her head away from me, her eyes dropping to the hands she clasped in her lap. You see, although I consider her my girlfriend, the truth is that I paid her two large a week for the privilege of doing so. I'd never thrown this in her face before. The fact that I mentioned it reinforced in her mind the seriousness of this issue. "Turn around," I said to her gently. Ember did so. I undid the fine black buttons that dotted her spine and ran up her neck, and brushed the gossamer-thin cloth off of her creamy shoulders. Around us curious vultures circled, ready to descend upon her.

"Raise your arms, Kitten." She raised her arms straight upwards, but otherwise remained mannequin-still. I pulled the tube-top off of her, revealing her perky breasts. The burnished copper areolas gleamed in the parlour lights. The nipples were already thick and long, pointing upwards.

"Ah. I see you're not overly embarrassed," I said as I tweaked her nipples.

"Andrew, not here! You shame me."

"Don't feel embarrassed. Not around these people." I pulled up the smoky gauze cloth and pushed her arms through the armholes. I did up the rear buttons. "Stand up, Ember."

"Please, will you not stop this?" Her begging truly sounded pitiful. As much as her unhappy tones and hurt expressions moved me, I steeled myself and forged on.

"Turn to face me, Ember. Yes, just like that." I stared up into her black eyes as I placed my hands on her hip bones, right at the sides of her thong briefs. I slowly rolled them down the sides of her hips, then down her long legs. She steadied herself on my shoulders as I lifted one leg up, then the other. I tucked the thong briefs into my jacket pocket.

"Stand up straight. I want to see how good you look."

Sometimes I just couldn't believe that such a hottie lived under my roof. Her transparent dress hid nothing from sight; her high breasts, her shaved pussy – everything! In many ways, seeing her displayed through the gossamer mist excited me more than if she had stripped completely. Any part of her flesh that touched the fabric shone a creamy white, while skin not in contact with it remained veiled in shadow. I turned her around slowly. The cloth had the same effect on the marvellous curves of her ass. I rubbed her cheeks appreciatively.

"You're beautiful, Ember. You should feel proud."

"I feel humiliated."

"There's no reason to feel like that." I came around to her front and kissed her. She didn't respond. Her body trembled against mine, whether in passion or in anger, I couldn't say. "We're going downstairs."

"What is down there?"

"The party, what else? You didn't think that this was it, did you? Now that you're properly dressed," I smiled as I tweaked one of her earlobes, "we can proceed to the party proper in the basement." The basement consisted of six large rooms that extended under the main house, the ideal place for the games that Reggie and myself enjoyed playing.

Ember tried to take it in all at once, her eyes darting to the walls encrusted with a multitude of implements of torture and play. A gleaming steel latticework covered the ceiling. Each intersecting point had a large O-ring embedded into it.

"Calm yourself, Ember. You'll get to see everything in due time. We have all evening." I slithered a tongue into her ear. She shuddered.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Scared."

"Scared, and?" I pressed

"Just scared."

I knelt on the ground in front of her and stared at her sex. It bloomed before me, the usually recessed inner labia protruding from its clamshell. The lips gleamed with her wetness. The divine fragrance stirred me. I collected some of the dew and brought it up the her eyes.

"Scared, and?"

"Aroused."

I licked my finger clean. "You certainly are," I agreed.

We entered the dimly lit Chamber of Sighs, a room decked out with plush silk pillows, Oriental rugs and a few divans. Soft Arabic music played in the background, giving the room an Oriental flavour. Five couples were here already, in various states of undress and copulation. One pair immediately caught my eye. I approached them, pulling an unusually reluctant Ember behind me.

A young black woman of about twenty lay upon the ground. Funny how a short, thin woman like Vanessa could have knockers that large! Simple gold studs adorned her ears. I loved her short Afro. Not many black women liked to go with a natural cut. It showed character. As a matter of fact, it had been her hairstyle that had drawn me to her last year. We'd never dated, just fucked like ferrets when the opportunity arose.

I loved coming over to Reggie's!

The naked bear of a man with a red ribbon on his wrist quickly fastened her wrists and ankles to an X-frame. The black anodized steel cross had stainless steel and leather cuffs welded onto it. She whimpered as he clicked shut her restraints.

She wore a dark blue business suit comprised of a jacket and skirt. Her white silk cotton blouse looked marvellous on her, a stark contrast to her skin. Vanessa was a brown so dark her skin practically shone. Only her bright red patent leather pumps and her ivy patterned, black silk stockings ruined her illusion of being an office worker. Those fetish heels would find no welcome place in any office I'd ever been in. Her hands flexed in the restraints, showing flashes of blood red fingernails.

"What is he doing to her?" Ember asked.

"That's a motorized X-frame," I replied. "It can be raised or lowered by remote, and can rotate on its plane. The individual members are also independent of each other. They can move on their own, and into any required position."

"How do you know all this?"

I laughed. "Who do you think installed this one here?" I replied with a wink. I moved behind Ember and massaged her breasts through the gossamer sheath. "Hush now. Let's see what this guy has planned for Vanessa."

"Vanessa?"

Shit! Too much info delivered too soon. I resolved to watch myself for the rest of the evening. These be rough waters I be sailing in, with treacherous shoals all around me. Miscalculate, and I'd end up stranded on Celibacy Sandbar for who knew how long! I kissed Ember's neck." Quiet now. Observe."

The short, stocky fellow stepped back and grabbed a remote control. A thick steel rod about three inches in diameter crept out of the floor, bearing the entire X-frame and its payload with it. It stopped its ascent at about three feet off of the ground, giving Vanessa a cock's eye view of the room. The man strolled over to her.

"Why don't you speak to me at work, Mrs. Turner?" he said.

"I'm always so busy," she replied, her voice tremulous. "I barely have time to finish my job much less socialize."

"Lying slut!" The open handed slap he laid across the side of Vanessa's cheek made a loud crack. Vanessa cried out.

"Ashe!" Ember yelled.

"Don't worry about it, Kitten. Vanessa's last name is Evans, not Turner, and she's a stewardess with Air Canada. This is fantasy play. Relax." I kept mauling Ember's breasts as I took in the scene.

The man moved over Vanessa's body, caressing it through her clothes. He stroked the five inch heels of her pumps, then nuzzled them with his face. He forced his tongue into her toe cleavage, slathering her foot with spittle. Indecipherable murmurs flowed from his lips as he moved them up the inside of her thighs.

He finally stood between her open legs. "You have time for Mr. Eddings, though, don't you, cunt?" He leaned over Vanessa, reaching over to grab the lapels of her smart looking business suit. He tore them open. Vanessa's silk enshrouded breasts heaved. Her legs flexed, as if she tried to clamp them shut. Good luck! She couldn't move the members of the frame. "Everybody knows you're the office whore. Why him, and not me?"

The fellow stroked Vanessa's breasts through her white silk blouse, forcing louder sighs from her. "No, Robert, not like this," she said. "We'll talk Monday. I know, we can take a break together in the conference room. It'll be nice."

"Why wait 'till Monday, slut," he challenged. He tore open her blouse, exposing her generous breasts, concealed only by a bright red brassiere. He undid the center front clip, freeing her tits from their lacy confines. Her heavy breasts slid to the sides of her rib cage. Her dark, glassy areolas covered most of her tits like puddles of motor oil on hot pavement. God, how I loved her hard, erect nipples! A man could use them for toothpicks.

"Robert, no!" she pleaded.

Robert picked up the remote and hit a button. With a gentle whir, the X-frame lowered the neck support to approximately thirty degrees negative incline. Vanessa's head now leaned back invitingly. A couple more clicks and the leg supports forced her legs to stretch even further apart than they had been, and to angle slightly upwards. Vanessa struggled against her moving restraints. Her skirt, a rather tight affair, rolled up her long legs as they parted. Red lacy panties peeked out from underneath the dark cloth.

Robert stood back and pulled on some leather gloves. He opened up a cooler chest. "I got just the thing for frigid cunts like you, slut." He pulled out an ice dildo, about eight inches long and two inches thick. "I bet you thought you had a frigid gash before. Think again." Robert pulled aside her panties and jammed the dildo inside her in one thrust, right to its clear balls. Vanessa wailed like a lost soul denied its last chance at redemption. She rattled futilely against her restraints. Her entire torso bucked up and down on the X-frame as if it seared her flesh.

"Robert! Get that god-damned thing out of me!" she yelled. She started to cry. Tears leaked out of her eyes.

"Fuck, you're a loud one," Robert said. "I guess I should've gagged you first. Not too late to correct my mistake."

Robert slipped around the X-frame and positioned himself in front of her face. His cock jutted out angrily from a thatch of brown wiry hair. "Bite me, and I'll rip your nipples off," he said as he shoved his cock into her mouth.

Vanessa gurgled as he forced his cock into her. He grabbed onto her two pendulous breasts and hung on for dear life as he rammed in and out of her mouth mercilessly. His heavy balls slapped against her nose as he filled her face with cock.

"How's that, bitch? Enjoying yourself?" he said as he jackhammered into her. Vanessa's ass continued to gyrate as he skull fucked her. Her hands clawed empty air, secured as they were to the X-frame.

"Oh God, yeah!" Robert snarled as he took Vanessa's mouth. "Take it, you fucking office piece of trash!" Robert fell forward so he could grab the dildo. He slammed it inside of her in counterpoint to his own strokes. Vanessa went wild, her crazy, ineffectual bucking making the stainless steel and leather restraints creak with strain. "Oh God, I'm going to blow!" Robert shouted. He released the ice dildo and leaned back so he could grab Vanessa by the ears. Her throat worked steadily, milking Robert of all of his cock cream. After about three minutes of diligent cock sucking from Vanessa, Robert pulled out with a satisfied pop.

"Vanessa, that was great," he huffed. "You want out?"

Vanessa struggled to regain her breath. Some of Robert's cum dribbled out of her mouth and crept up the side of her face and into her hairline. "No, let me stay here for a little while. But don't forget to snag some pictures. I need to see how used I look."

"Shit, sorry!" Robert scrambled to his pile of gear and pulled out a Sony Mavica digital camera. He got busy, snapping photos of Vanessa in bondage, her ice-filled snatch, and especially close-ups of her slightly bruised lips that leaked opalized rivulets of glistening cum.

"So what do you think?" I asked Ember. She had reacted well to the little show. I could smell her from where I stood. Like a mare in estrus, she was! That suited me just fine. This stallion had been in rut for months now. I craved to sample a piece of Eimi-pie. Tonight, if things panned out for me.

"How can she stand to have that thing in her?" Ember asked, amazed. "It must burn."

"Indeed it would. Ice tends to numb flesh if used extensively, and would quickly deaden all sensation for her. There's no sense in that." I strode over to Vanessa's exposed snatch and pulled out the dildo. Vanessa gasped aloud. "Sorry babe," I said. "I'll put it back real soon."

"Andy? Is that you? How's it hanging, baby?"

"As thick as always." I brought the dildo over to Ember. "See? It's clear silicone with a stoppered hollow core. You fill this end with water, and cap it with the threaded Lucite plug. Pop it in the freezer overnight, and you got yourself a glacial phallus in the morning."

"If you're going to freeze it anyway, why not use real ice?"

"Real ice can snap off, Ember, or chip when used hard inside a woman. An ice shard can be as sharp as a razor blade. Rough play is one thing, but deliberate torture is something else. You have to take care of the people who've given you their trust," I told her gently.

Without missing a beat, I positioned the dildo at Vanessa's anal opening.

"Andy? You're not going to do what I think you are!"

"And if I do?"

Andy, you sick fucker, I'm not stretched or prepped for that right now! What about all that talk about trust? "

"You never trusted me anyway," I said as I slid the dildo into her pussy. "Just screwing with your head, Nessie. I wouldn't dream of damaging the merchandise."

"Be glad I'm strapped down, asshole." Vanessa's overwhelming relief was audible, despite her fierce words.

"Are you kidding me? I counted on it." I kissed Vanessa's belly, taking the time to tongue her navel then slap the side of her hip. "Later days."

"Later, baby. You sticking around for awhile?"

"Perhaps." I took Ember by the hand and led her into an adjoining room.

"What is next, Andy?" She emphasized the name. I didn't rise to the bait.

"Wait and see. You can never tell, in this place."

'''

Reggie called the next room the Chamber of Tantalization. Reggie always came up with stupid sounding names for her playrooms. Hey, her house, her rules. Then again, why should I bitch? I lived a place named Hyacinth House. Perhaps one day I'll tell you why.

Then again, perhaps not.

This room looked like a medieval dungeon. The decor was early Spanish, circa the 16th century, if you wanted to be precise. Thick tallow candles provided the faint illumination. The place reeked of suet and sweat.

"The place smells like the stairwell of a parking garage. Just excrement and urine," Ember griped.

"Don't fool yourself. Reggie has an air vapourizer system installed in here that sprays that scent. She could have it squirt 'Summer Breeze' if she wanted to, but she felt that stale sweat suited the dungeon decor better."

Many bizarre instruments of torture lined the walls. Most of them were ancient and lethal, devised to maim and to break, not to provide pleasure. Ember stared at the sinister devices, worry creasing her brow.

"Those are just showpieces. The real toys are over there." I walked over to a set of double doors and swung them open Inside the closet sat a wall unit with three huge drawers. Pulling the bottom one open, I reached in and opened up a side. It telescoped open like the pans of a fishing tackle box.

"The other drawers are like this one, as well. Whips, ticklers, stimulators, vibrators, dildos, anal plugs – you want it, Reggie has it, all shiny and new for the pleasure of her guests." I rooted around for a bit, and found a couple of small diameter ass plugs. approximately an inch in thickness. Training wheels, I called them. I also took out an eight foot long leash and a sparkling set of stainless steel and leather body cuffs.

"Got something for you. Hey Ember, what's wrong?"

"Listen," Ember whispered.

I did so. I heard a faint moaning from the wooden door behind me. "Open it," I said. Ember's breathing stopped. She looked at me apprehensively.

"Open it, Ember."

She did as I asked, regardless of how she personally felt about it. A tall woman on a platform waited inside. She looked Italian, rail thin and gorgeous. Her single braid looked thicker than my wrist, and at least three feet in length.

The girl stood on a circular platform with a steel ladder bolted to its center. Nylon cord bound her to it. Her head nestled between her knees and was strapped to the ladder, as were her arms, stretched up the sides. Someone had secured her long blonde braid to the ladder rungs as well, pointing straight up. Her feet were about six inches away from the ladder. Her cramped, uncomfortable position must hurt to maintain for any extended period.

"Look at her."

"Looks mighty uncomfortable," I agreed. But you'd be surprised at the kind of things people like to do for pleasure."

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers