Ember & Ashe Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her two succulent globes of ass-flesh firmly in my hands as I pressed my thick lipped mouth against her privates. My tongue speared against her hymen, running against the firm, elastic membrane. I limited my time on it, just nibbling along its middle ridge. Ember flailed about, tossing her head to and fro as I worked on her pussy.

Excellent.

I renewed my ministrations, doing full licks from asshole to her clit. She couldn't slap my face now, could she? I laughed on the inside as I continued teasing that smooth stretch of skin between asshole and pussy.

I tickled the inner folds of her pussy and nibbled on her inner lips as I washed over her entire box with my tongue. She rewarded me with a fresh dose of her lubrication.

Her clitoris called to me, begging to be serviced. I pulled back her clitoral hood and sucked in the pink nubbin, relishing how it expanded between my lips. I sucked it like a vacuum did dirt. In response, her pussy went wild. It squeezed on nothing, the peristaltic tremors causing even her thighs to quiver. Ember moaned uncontrollably.

I reached up and tweaked at her aching nipples as I feasted on her box. Her pussy reared upwards, grinding into my face. If I had to guess, I'd say she liked the treatment! I abandoned the work on her breasts and jammed her ass forward into my face, pressing it in hard as I fed upon her.

A piercing cry of pure bliss split the air as her orgasm hit. Soon, her tremors subsided. All was quiet except for the sounds of Ember's gentle sobbing. I quickly undid her restraints, and set her free. Ember stood upon firm ground once more. She stared at me for awhile, long enough for me to start worrying.

She approached me. I didn't tell her to do so. This had to be solely her decision. There could be no coaxing on my part. I didn't reach out to grab her, or force her to me in any way. She fell into me of her own accord. Her petite frame warped to fill in all my odd shaped valleys and crevices, coating me like Tool Dip on a pair of pliers. Ember's body seemed custom made for me.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"More than okay. Thank you, Ashe." She buried her face in my chest.

She was the brazen child who'd suffered greatly at the hands of the world, stoically taking all of its abuse, but who wept at the first gentle word or genuine kindness she'd ever received. She broke into salty tears once again, snuffling against me. I grasped her tightly, content just to embrace her for a little while.

"It's okay, Kitten. I understand you now. Everything will be okay. Kissing the tears from her eyes, I swept her petite, quivering body into my arms and carried her upstairs. I handled her gently like the fragile doll she was.

'''

Reggie was sorry to see us go. Sorry to see Ember go, anyway. I know my Reggie, she liked women even more than I did. She delighted in fucking young women and even younger men, as if rolling around in a quivering mass of youthful vitality would somehow endue her flesh with it. Regina firmly believed the one could absorb youth by osmosis. It looked like she'd just returned from her latest treatment. Cum dried in her hair, matting it in places. The telltale stains on her bust and ass gave her away, too.

My woman wore nothing but her white heeled sandals, her white leather belt, and a set of stainless steel and leather cuffs. So noble looking was Ember, the fact that she stood totally nude did nothing to detract from her regal bearing. I'd previously cuffed her hands behind her back, attaching them to her neck collar by a short piece of chrome spreader bar that fastened from neck to wrists. The hardware held her neck and shoulders back firmly, and made her breasts jut out enticingly. "Are you sure you have to leave so soon?" Reggie asked me, eyeing Ember hungrily. Ember pretended she didn't notice the looks Reggie lavished upon her. But she did move towards the exit, pulling the leash taut that I held in hand.

"Very. We have an early morning ahead of us. Goodbye, Reggie. I kissed her on both of her cheeks. At the last moment she sank her talons into my dreadlocks and gave me a deep, decidedly unmatronly kiss. I almost dropped Ember's sunglasses and hat from my surprise, not to mention the leash. She held me there, sucking moisture from me like a desert traveller did from an oasis. I really wish she hadn't done that, though. Never did like tasting another man's cum. Bitch better rinse her mouth the next time she did something like that to me!

"Do come back soon, Ashe. Both of you. But next time, please choose green!"

Ember practically materialized in front of Reggie, shouldering me out of her way with a strength I'd forgotten the little fireball possessed. She stood so close to her, their noses almost touched.

"That is 'Andrew' to you, old cunt," Ember said contemptuously. "Do not rise above yourself!" With that, Ember turned on her heel and strode out of the front door.

Reggie's mouth worked soundlessly. I shrugged in way of apology. "Hey, Ember's the boss, after all," I said as she pulled me out by the length of leash she wore affixed to the collar.

'''

We were back on the mainland, bombing towards North Vancouver, and home. Ember wore a plain white cotton summer dress I'd retrieved from the trunk and her strappy sandals. Nothing else. She had removed all of the cuffs except for the stainless steel and leather collar. She wanted to get used to the feel of it, she'd told me. Personally, I think she just liked how sharp it looked on her.

"You don't like Reggie, do you?" I asked her.

"If she calls you Ashe ever again, I will beat her," Ember said fiercely.

"She'd really enjoy that."

"Not the way I would do it."

Funny to think that Reggie kissing me didn't faze Ember in the least, but Reggie's use of my pet name without authorization by her incensed my woman to no end. I guess a prostitute, even a former one, had a radically different view of what acts constituted intimacy. Somehow I knew that Ember would've preferred it if Reggie had dropped to her knees and sucked on my cock than to call me Ashe. You already know that I think women are strange creatures. This just reinforced the fact.

"How long until we arrive?" She asked. She fondled my cock bulge absently as she looked around, enjoying her night ride.

"Don't know. Twenty minutes. Thirty perhaps."

"Do you think you can make it home in fifteen?" she said as she pulled out my cock and choked it down in one gulp.

"Maybe," I squeaked as I jammed the gas pedal all the way down. My Ac shot forward into overdrive as I wiggled my prick around in Ember's eagerly working throat. If I didn't miss my guess, life was about to get really sweet.

--- Here is the missing Chapter 5, my feeble attempt to explain how a coy-seeming Ember who has been holding out on Ashe since Chapter 1 suddenly becomes the wildcat of Chapter 6. I also wanted fill in some of Ashe's backstory. People have been asking me "Who is this Ashe/Andrew dude, anyways?"

Did you like it and want the storyline to continue? Think I should save a tree and stop wasting paper? You know what you have to do ... Please send me some feedback, and don't forget to vote. Chapter 7 is coming soon. Watch for it.

Until next time,

-T