Embrace of the Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

Rikahn and Yoral found the door quickly and stepped out into the daylight. They both took a deep breath of the fresh air and let it fill their nostrils. It was such a relief not to have to put up with stench of the sewers anymore. After looking around they noticed that they were at the base of the ridge that the fortress had been built on. To the east was a small town that the Morhoran occupied. To the north there was about a mile or two of plains but after that was the forest and where their army's encampment was.

After a quick break they made their way north, across the plains. Rikahn set a hurried pace as they moved through them, for there was very little cover out on the open field. There were a few large rocks that they tried to keep between them and the fortress. But they got further away he seemed less concerned because they would be more difficult to spot. They made it to the woods in about a half an hour. They traveled through them for about another hour before they stopped to rest.

It had been about six in the morning when they first entered the sewer; it was roughly two hours to get through them. Yoral, who was tired by this point, found a soft patch of grass next to a tree and sat down and leaned against it. She had been up all night, submitted to her "interrogation". She laid her head against the tree and closed her eyes. She didn't open them again until she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes opened to see Rikahn kneeling in front of her.

"I'm sorry Yoral," he said. "We have to keep moving."

Yoral had only slept for about an hour but Rikahn wanted to put some more distance between them and the fortress. He helped the elf to her feet and handed her some chunks of bread and cheese. They ate a light lunch as they started walking again. He hoped that once they figured that they went into the sewers, that they would believe that the two were dead.

"One can only hope," Yoral said as she talked to Rikahn about it.

They walked on throughout the day talking most of the time. It was right before dusk when Rikahn noticed a change in the wood. It wasn't a bad change, it was just... different. There was more grass, more birds and animals, and the sky was as clear as it could be. A few minuets after he noticed the change, the woods began to part. They eventually opened up into a large, two mile, circular clearing. About ten feet from from all sides of the edge of the wood was a lake. The water was clearer then any they had ever seen before.

"This is strange," Rikahn mouthed. "There is no lake in these woods."

"This is a spiritual place," Yoral said walking over to the waters edge ad testing it with her hands. "We were invited here. We will be safe here for tonight."

"I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth but, invited by whom?" Rikahn asked walking over to stand next to her.

"I don't know. But I don't sense any hostile intent. Plus I would really wouldn't mind being able to wash up right now."

"Alright, we'll stay here tonight," Rikahn tossed the bag down as he talked. "I'll go find some wood for a fire. I snagged those towels from the storage so ahead and use them."

She nodded as he turned and walked back into the woods. She waited until she could no longer see him and then began to disrobe. Her clothes stunk, so before going into the water she tried washing them first. She was more successful then she thought she would be. The gunk and grime came off quite easily in the clear waters, and after she was done they didn't smell that bad either.

Yoral stepped into the water after she laid her clothes out to dry. It had been a hot day so she was happy to find that the water was cool, not cold. She wadded in till she was about waist deep before she stopped. The water felt so refreshing, like she hadn't taken a bath in weeks. It felt as if her skin was tingling, and it seemed like the slime and whatever else was just melting away. The sores on her waist and legs started to fade, and she also felt a little tingle in the special spot between her legs.

Yoral moved further in until only from her chest up was still out and then completely submerged herself. She re-emerged flinging her hair back as she did. Her whole body suddenly felt like electricity was flowing through it. It felt wonderful as water droplets trickled down her face, neck and breasts. She felt her nipples harden a little as the droplets flowed over them every now and again. She began to wash herself and found that the dirt and grime was coming off easily. She didn't even have to scrub. There was truly something magical about this water. After Yoral was done washing her body she stayed in the water and swam for a while.

It was almost dark when Rikahn returned with his arms full of fire wood. Yoral was still in the lake when he got back so he kept his back turned as he prepared a fire. After he got it going he laid one of the blankets down next to it. Then he took the elf's clothes and some string and hung them up on some branches near the fire. He then laid the towels and other blanket next to the water.

Rikahn sat down next to the fire and got out the bread, cheese, and the bottles of ale. A few moments after he started to eat he heard the elf emerge from the water. After a couple more moments she sat down next to him wrapped in the blanket that he had left. He handed her most of the rest of the food, which she in turn took and started to eat.

"You forgot something," she said after she took a few bites, and pointing to the ale. Rikahn chuckled and handed her one of the bottles.

"I stink, so I'm going to try to wash up," Rikahn said standing and heading to the waters edge.

Yoral continued to eat and drink as she listened to him dive into the water. She had gone through half of the bottle before she decided to stop. She could already feel the effects of the potent liquid. Her thoughts drifted as she finished her meal. She found herself thinking of Rikahn. She wondered why he was the only one that came to save her. They had been working together for three months so they haven't known each other for that long, though she was grateful for his deed.

Yoral saw Rikahn suddenly walk past on her right. She noticed that he had one of the drying towels tied across his waist. He walked over to the string he had put up and hung his leggings next to Yorals. He then came and sat down next to her. The two conversed about non-important things, mostly joking about stuff that had happened in the three months that they had worked together. Finally curiosity got the better of her and she asked how the decision was made to try and attempt a rescue.

"Well...," Rikahn started. "After the raid we took a count of who was left, how many were injured, how many were...dead, and if anyone had been captured. A lot of us were ok, only a few were seriously injured, 6 were dead, and as far as we could tell only you had been captured," Rikahn took a sip of ale before continuing. "Goran wanted to charge the caravan then and there but the rest of us were able to calm him down. Most of everyone else wanted to forget about you and turn back, but me, Mira, and Goran decided to try a rescue. So we came up with Mira seducing a lieutenant, snagging his armor, and me sneaking in and to get you out."

"So now the question is..." Yoral stated. "...why risk your life to save me? Not that I'm ungrateful for that."

"Quite simply, it was because I was once a prisoner of the Morhoran. I've witnessed first hand what they do to their prisoners. I've only had the pleasure of working with you for a few months, but I've seen how pure and kind hearted you are. You shouldn't have to go through that. Besides...," he paused to take another drink. "You've kind of grown on me."

"Aw how sweet," she said sarcastically, but part of her was really flattered.

Rikahn smiled and turned back to the fire. As he did Yoral looked him over one more time. The fire illuminated his features of his body and she once again thought of how handsome he looked. Her eyes traveled down to the drying towel wrapped around her waist. She had never bedded him herself, but the few women that he did lay with spoke very 'highly' of him. She suddenly felt the insides of her womanhood grow warm. She forced herself to look back at his face. His head turned and caught her gaze, but not for long.

Yoral quickly turned back to the fire, blushing as she did. It took a few moments to calm herself down, then she turned to see Rikahn polishing off the last of his bottle. She grabbed her own bottle again and took a few drinks before setting it off to the side.

Yoral looked to see only a few feet separating her and Rikahn and decided to move a little to her right to close the gap. Rikahn noted this and gave her a puzzled look. He didn't stop her though, as she moved closer so that she was right next to him.

"I haven't thanked you yet for saving me," Yoral said. Before Rikahn could respond she spoke again. "I feel I owe you a debt I can never repay."

Her body began to shiver, from her nerves or from the chill of the night, she didn't know at first. Not until Rikahn put her arm around her. The shaking faded and then stopped after he did. His touch felt so calming and reassuring.

"You don't owe me anything," he said squeezing her a little. "Don't ever think that you do. I did this so you wouldn't have to suffer."

She surprised him suddenly, snuggling up to him. She laid her head on his bicep and closed her eyes to soak in the calm that she felt from his touch. She took a couple deep breaths before she spoke to him again.

"Rikahn, what ever happens tonight, I just wanted you to know one thing. I'm not doing this because I feel I owe you something. I'm doing this because I want to. I've been wanting to for a while now."

"What are you...?" Rikahn's question was cut short as Yoral quickly raised her head to press her lips onto his. He sat still for a few seconds, shocked by what she was doing, but then kissed her back and slowly placed his arms about her, pulling her up to him.

Yoral moved the hand not holding the blanket to Rikahn's growing bulge and gently rubbed and stroked it through the towel. She realized, at that point, that the other women were not exaggerating. The hand that was holding the blanket loosened and opened up. The blanket slipped from her and fell to the ground exposing her naked body to him.

They broke their kiss as Rikahn moved her blanket to the side of the one on the ground and then laid her back onto the latter. He laid down next to her on her right side and propped himself on an elbow. His eyes traveled up and down taking in the sight of the beautiful elvin woman lying in front of him.

Yoral looked at him, her eyes filled with passion, but she was blushing and also looked a little unsure as well. She crossed her arms over her breasts in a mild, futile attempt to cover herself. She crossed her legs a little, trying to hide the area between them as well. Rikahn saw this and was confused.

"What's wrong?" Rikahn asked stroking her cheek and then the pointed ears.

"Nothing... I just feel... exposed," she said shyly. "I'm a little embarrassed as well. I haven't done this many times."

Rikahn smiled and bent over her to kiss her again. Yoral removed her arms from her chest and put them around his body. Her skin was smoother and softer then any woman he had been with before. He moved his hand down her side to her waist gripping it and pulling her more towards him. They then moved to the now exposed butt gripping and squeezing it softly.

Rikahn moved his hand back up to grasp her left breast. Yoral moaned softly through the kiss as he began to stroke and massage the soft flesh. She gasped for air when he broke the kiss. Then she gasped in surprise and pleasure when he moved down a little and clamped his mouth on her left nipple. The little pink bud began to grow harden in his mouth as he gingerly suck on it. He occasionally flicked his tongue across it trying to enhance what she was feeling. It seemed to work.

Yoral was moaning small little whimpers at this point. She felt his mouth move to her other breast and nipple continue the assault. She felt the area between her legs start to get moist. Her breathing deepened and felt small drops of sweat on her forehead.

At this point Rikahn moved his hand down Yoral's body, across her stomach to the lower areas. He found that she still had her legs crossed preventing access. The most he could get to was the little bud of her clit. He rubbed the pleasure button for a few seconds before she opened her legs a little. It was enough where he could slip a finger to the lips of her pussy and begin to rub them. He stoked up and down, with every up stroke ending with a little rub of her clit.

"Yoral, you're so hot and wet already," Rikahn stated the obvious. "You really do want this, don't you?"

"Are you trying... ahh... to make me ... mmmahh...blush to death?" Yoral said with moans escaping as she tried to talk. "Yes, I've wanted this for a while now."

Yoral moaned loudly as his finger explored her. Her legs opened a little more, and then another finger joined the one touching her. Her pussy kept leaking juices with each stroke and in a short time her crotch and Rikahn's hand were wet with them. It was at this time that he decided to stop at the lips and push his two fingers slowly in.

Yoral cried out as the two fingers entered her tight wet hole. Her juices immediately soaked them as they began pushing in and out of her. They curled up whenever they pulled out stroking the sensitive g-post. She bucked her hips to the rhythm of Rikahn's hand.

"By the goddesses Yoral! You're so hot and wet! It's like a volcano inside you! Let's see if I can make it erupt."

Rikahn increased the speed of his fingers. Yoral bucked harder in response to this. Her moans and squeals filled the quiet night and her breathing quickened as her arousal peeked. Droplets of sweat formed on her body, her nipples were hard as little rocks. She knew her climax was nearing.

"Ah... keep going! I'm going to...!" She didn't get to finish as the pleasure began to wash over her. "Yes, yes, YES!"

Yoral's body seemed too exploded. She began to shake and buck uncontrollably as her orgasm swept through her. Rikahn felt her pussy clamp down and then convulse on his fingers to the point where he thought she might break them. Regardless he continued to pump his fingers into her sending her into multiples until she begged him to stop.

Rikahn withdrew his hand which was now covered in her juices. He removed the drying towel from his waist and used it to dry his hand. He took his time as to give the elf some time to recuperate. When his hand was dry he placed it on the elf's stomach and began to rub in a slow circular motion.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked smiling, when her breath was once again steady.

"Very much, thank you," she said. They both laughed when she did.

Yoral pulled Rikahn to her in another embrace, but surprised him as when she pushed him onto his back. She climbed on top of him, and for a moment thought that she was going to have him enter her. But then she started to kiss her way down his body, starting and his cheek, then his neck, chest, and then his stomach. She finally reached his member and gasped when she saw it for the first time.

Rikahn was big! The other women weren't exaggerating in the least. He had to be nine if not close to ten inches. Yoral couldn't tell, but she knew one thing. It was bigger then she had ever seen. She was scared for a second. She wondered if he might be too big. She shook the thought from her head. Of course he wasn't.

Yoral gave Rikahn's manhood a few pumps with her hand and looked back at his face. She smiled at him before moving her mouth to the base and letting her tongue snake out to touch it. She heard him groan in approval as she let it slide back up the shaft to the tip of the head. She looked into his eyes before wrapping her lips around his cock. She was able to take about two thirds into her mouth before she had to stop. Yoral started to bob up and down on him, making him moan and grunt as she did.

Rikahn felt like he was in heaven. He had never enjoyed another girl's mouth on his dick as much as he was enjoying Yorals. Her lips felt so soft and the way she used her tongue on the underside of his dick was amazing. She didn't rush it either. She kept a slow pace making him wince in concentrating with each stroke. He gripped her hair running his hands through the soft strands and commented on how good it felt.

At one point Yoral took as much of it into her mouth as she could, leaving only about two inches out. She then slowly withdrew, letting her lips smack as they slid off the big head. She had surprised herself. She usually didn't take a man into her mouth. But not only did she, but she liked it as well. He had tasted better than any man she had done this to.

"Did you enjoy that?" Yoral asked sliding up to kiss him again.

"Immensely," he said between one.

"Good, then you'll love this."

Yoral lifted herself up with her knees straddling Rikahn's waist, while reaching between her legs to grab Rikahn's dick again. She positioned the head at the entrance of her pussy and rubbed it up against the lips. She looked into her lover's eyes and saw him smile. She smiled back at him before lowering herself onto his cock.

They both sucked in a breath and held it as the tip of Rikahn's dick entered Yoral's tight pussy. They continued to hold it as the young elf continued to push down onto it. She finally had to stop and let herself adjust when she had about three fourths of it inside her. At that point both let out their breath in a loud gasp. Yoral started moving slowly after letting her self get used to the feel of Rikahn inside of her. As she moved quicker she felt Rikahn grip her hips to help guide her up and down. She placed her hands on his chest for support, and looked into her lover's eyes.

"Rikahn, it feels so good!" Yoral moaned. "You're so big!"

"You feel so good inside as well," Rikahn growled back. "You're so hot and wet. Damn, you're tight too."

Yoral fell forward and embraced Rikahn in a kiss again. She continued to move her hips, sliding Rikahn's dick in and out of her tight pussy. Rikahn positioned his feet so that he could match the rhythm of her hips and thrust up inside of her. In moments his cock was coated with her juices.

Yoral quickly came again. She increased her pace suddenly and then her body went rigid before collapsing on him and coming. Rikahn felt her pussy muscles squeeze his dick and fought to keep from coming. He just barely managed to do so. He felt his dick twitch a few times as he fought to stave it off. If they kept going like this, it was going to be over a lot sooner then he wanted it to be. They were going to have to switch postitions.

Rikahn had Yoral sit back up on her knees and then sat back up with her. He wrapped her legs around his waist and then rolled them both over so that Yoral was now on her back. Rikahn, who was now on top of her and had managed to stay inside of her, thrust himself in to the hilt before one more, quick kiss.

Yoral wrapped her arms around Rikahn's neck holding him close as he began to slowly pump his dick in and out. She let out a small cry every time he pushed into her. Her pussy muscles squeezed his cock as if trying to pull him deeper with each thrust. Her juices continued to leak from her, soaking their groins, her ass crack and the blanket underneath. She felt her orgasm slowly start to build again.

Rikahn pushed himself up on his hands and quickened his pace. He felt a churning in his balls signaling the need for release and wanted to get Yoral off once more before he came. He was thrusting hard now, his body beginning to sweat, he could heard his balls slapping against Yoral's ass crack. He looked at her wonderful body. It too glistened in the firelight with sweat.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers