Embrace of the Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"By the goddesses, Yoral!" Rikahn groaned. "I'm going to cum soon!"

"Yes Rikahn!" Yoral cried back her own orgasm now peaking. "I'm there too! Do it! Cum with me!"

"Can't... hold it... anymore!" Rikahn growled before thrusting one last time into her and coming.

"Yes! I'm coming!" Yoral screamed as she felt Rikahn's seed blasting into her and filling her up. Her own orgasm rolled over her making her pussy spasm around Rikahn's twitching dick. Rikahn collapsed forward onto his elbows as he shot the last of his cum into Yoral. He buried his head in her shoulder, panting heavily. She was out of breath too, running her hands over his back as she came down from her own orgasm. They both felt Rikahn's dick slip from Yoral's pussy, and seconds later cum began to spill from the overfilled cunt as well. Rikahn raised his head so he could give Yoral a deep passionate kiss and they stayed there for several minutes, not wanting to part just yet.

Unaware that they were being watched.

***

"Ha doshas, ya see at n' sho tash meh. Ha doshas, ya see at n' sho tash meh," Yoral kelt at the edge of the lake, chanting.

Rikahn watched from next to the fire as Yoral went through her elvin ritual. When the two finally did part they went back into the water and helped each other rewash themselves. When they were done and dried, they laid down to cuddle and stare at the fire for a while. Then about a few minuets ago, Yoral excused herself saying that there was something that she needed to do, and then proceeded to the edge of the pool, sat and began chanting.

Yoral stopped chanting, stood up, walked back over to the fire and slipped back underneath the blanket with Rikahn. The elf cuddled herself up next the huma and kissed him. The settled on their leftsides facing the fire, Yoral in front and Rikahn in the back propped up on an elbow.

"So, what was that what you were doing?" Rikahn asked after a while.

"Prayer ritual for the goddesses," Yoral said turning around and looking at him. "Why so interested?"

"No reason, it just looked 'interesting'," Rikahn just smiled at her and she smiled back. "What's it for?"

"If I'm not mistaken it's the end of the moon cycle," she smiled. "It's prayer of thankfulness and an asking for a blessing."

"What did those words mean, sorry to bombard you with twenty questions," Yoral laughed when he said that.

"Ha doshas, ya see at n' sho tash meh. It means 'Oh goddesses, thank you and let me be blessed'."

"You are blessed elvin Yoral Vordeal. And you too Rikahn Shordeck."

The voice made them both sit up in a flash. Yoral brought the blanket up about her while Rikahn cursed the fact that his sword was on the other side of the fire. Their eyes began to scan the clearing and the forest, and it only took them a few moments to find the lady in the middle of the lake moving towards them. Even more surprising then her sudden appearance was the fact that she was not actually in the lake, but was walking on top of it.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers