Embrace of the Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock some more as you recover," he said as he presented his pussy soaked dick to Mallorah.

The sorceress smiled and rolled onto her side, taking his entire dick into her mouth in a single gulp. He grunted as he felt the head hit the back of her throat. She continued to suck him for a few moments and then released him with a pop.

"I'm ready now m'lord," Mallorah smiled at her queen.

"Good," Cord smiled back. "Turn away from me and get on all fours."

Mallorah first undid the chain around her waist first so she could toss the useless covering to the ground. She quickly moved into doggy style position in front of the king, wiggling her ass at him when she was. He smiled and situated himself behind her.

"I hope you are ready my love," Cord said. "Because I'm not stopping until I cum again."

Cord licked two of his fingers and then rubbed them against Mallorah's pussy lips a few times. He pushed then in after that and gave her pussy a couple pumps with them before he pulled out. He rubbed the head of his dick with them using her juices to lube him some more before placing it at the tight hole.

Mallorah, half cried and half laughed as he pushed into her all the way with one thrust again. Her voice quickly turned to a moan as he began to pump into her again, hard and fast. His hands gripped her ass and pulled it back and forth matching his thrusts trying to make her cum once more as well.

Mallorah held herself up with her hands as Cord continued to pound her sweet pussy. They were both getting so close. Sweat started to drip from their bodies. Moans, gasps and grunts escaped from their mouths. Loud slaps could be heard as the king's hips smacked against the queen's ass and as his balls slapped against her clit.

Mallorah climaxed first. Her body shook as her orgasm washed over her. But still Cord pumped into her not stopping. She pulled her hair to the side, demanding that when he came, that he would cum all over her ass and back. This got to him and soon he pulled out and started to jerk himself.

Cord cried out as he came. Long ropes of cum shot from the tip of his dick. The first few shots landed in the middle of his queen's back with the subsequent and less powerful ones made a trail tracing to the crack of her ass where the last few drops pooled.

Cord collapsed to the left of the queen breathing heavily. Mallorah sat back on her knees looking down at her lord. They smiled at each other for several moments before they realized that there was someone at the door.

A huma slave girl, about around the age of nineteen stood in the doorway waiting to be acknowledged by her masters. She did not daring to announce herself as it was strictly forbidden to interrupt the masters during these times. She was small and petite, with little breasts. Her dark, short, shoulder length hair was matted and dirty, not having taken a bath for some time. She wore a single cloth dress that covered to a little above her knees.

"Ah," Cord noticed the servant. "Grab a towel to clean the mistress with."

"Yes master," the lady said and turned to leave.

"Wait," Mallorad said smiling sadistically at Cord. "I don't want to wait for her with cum on back. I have a better idea. Lick it off."

The slave was surprised at first but quickly nodded her head. There was no choice in the matter. Of she disobeyed she would be punished. She would be raped and killed by soldiers or she would be given to one of the many beasts that they kept in their command.

Mallorah scooted to the edge of the bed with her back facing it, for no one beside the queen and king were allowed in it unless invited. She instructed the slave girl to start with the spots on her back and to work her way down. Cord watched her command the slave, knowing she was thinking of something.

The slave nodded before walking over to the edge of the bed and kneeling in front of it. She moved her head forward sitting up on her knees and slowly began to lap at the queens cum covered back. She moved slowly, licking at the spots a few times before moving to the next. If she missed any she knew that there would be punishment.

Mallorah raised her ass as the slave reached it and pushed it into the girls face. The young girl quickly lapped at the last drops there. Small sighs escaped the queen as her tongue glided over the soft cheeks.

"Mmm... yes... that's good," the queen moaned raising her ass even more. "Now, lick my ass hole."

The girl hesitated for a few seconds before complying. This repulsed her more then she could describe, but had too. Nothing could be worse if she said no.

Mallorah moaned as the servant's tongue came into contact with her brown eye. It felt so good as it traveled up and down her ass crack. She ordered the slave to stick it in and gasped when she felt it enter her tight brown hole.

The queen looked at her king, who was stroking his once again erect member, and smiled her evil smile. She beckoned him to the edge of the bed with her finger as the slave's tongue continued to wiggle in her ass. He did as asked and sat on the edge and getting a good view of the slave.

"That's enough," Mallorah said when her ass was all slippery. "Your next task is to suck on your king's dick and get him slicked up as well. Have you ever sucked a man's dick before?"

"Yes... mistress," the slave stuttered before moving so that she was in front of Cord. "Though not one as big as this."

"Don't worry about taking it all," the queen smiled. "But take as much as you can."

Cord smiled as the slave took the head of his cock into her mouth. She was only able to take about half of it before she had to stop. She bobbed her mouth up and down until the queen told her to stop.

"Move back a little but not to far," Mallorah ordered. The slave quickly did as she was told while the queen lightly pushed the king back, climbed on top of him, and straddled his waist facing away from him and towards the slave. "Guide his dick into my ass."

The slave gripped Cord's cock and moved it to Mallorah's brown eye and the queen lowered herself onto it. Both the queen and the king gasped as the head pushed into the very small hole. The slave continued to stare in amazement as her mistress continued to push down, sliding more of the cock into her ass hole. She didn't stop until she had it all in her tight little hole.

"Now here is your new task," the queen said taking a few breaths and letting herself adjust to Cord's dick in her mouth. "While I'm moving up and down on the king's cock you will suck and lick on his balls. While I'm only grinding on him, you will use your mouth on my pussy. Do you understand?"

"I've... never," the slave started but stopped herself. "Yes mistress."

Mallorah smiled before leaning back and starting to fuck her lord with her ass. The slave started to lick at Cord's nut sack as she did, lapping at the salty skin. In moments the king and queen were already moaning with pleasure. After bouncing up and down on the king's dick the queen stopped and began to ground her ass against him.

"Lick my pussy now slave," the queen demanded staring at the young woman kneeling in front of her.

"Y... yes mistress," the slave girl nodded and moved her head to the queen's pussy.

Mallorah gasped as she felt the tongue on her pussy begin to explore her sex. The slave was tentative at first but then really started to lick at it liking how it tasted. When the queen started to fuck Cord's dick the girl didn't want to switch back but did so anyways.

"Is this your first time eating another woman's pussy?" Mallorah asked a little while later, after she stopped again.

"Yes mistress, you taste so wonderful my lady," the slave said before attacking the mistress's pussy again.

"Oh yes!" The queen moaned still grinding into Cord's dick. "You do it so well for your first time! Go ahead! Have you fill and make your queen cum!"

It didn't take long for the young woman to accomplish that, especially under the queen's guidance. She learned to use her fingers and learned about the especially sensitive clit. The queen's climax was a good one; better then she expected the slave to give her.

"Now help me finish off the king," Mallorah said with a smile.

Mallorah resumed her bouncing on Cord's dick as the slave went back to his ball sac. Soon the king was on the verge and cried out as his dick erupted in the queen's ass. His cum filled the tight little brown eye until it started to spill from the edges.


"Lie back on the rug," the queen ordered as the last of the kings cum spurted into her asshole.

The slave did as commanded and laid down on the rug. She knew what the queen was going to do even before the sorceress climbed off of her king cupping her ass. She watched as her mistress walked over to her and squatted down straddling the girls face.

"Clean me again," the queen said with a smile. "You know what to do."

Reluctantly the slave started to lick at hole and the seeping cum. After the spillage was clean the queen told her to lick inside again. The slave obeyed once again, and after a few moments the queen's ass was clean once again. It was at this same time that a guard appeared at the doorway.

"You have behaved very well," the queen said and then told her to stand. "You shall be given a reward for your unflinching loyalty. Guard, take her and give her a hot bath, a hot meal and a warm bed to sleep in tonight. She is not to be touched tonight or tomorrow. That is my gift to you. Now leave."

"Thank you mistress," the slave said practically in tears. She quickly turned and walked out led by the guard.

"You are being kind to a slave girl?" Cord asked looking over at his queen.

"She impressed me," Mallorah said as she walked over to her water basin. She waved her hand over the top of waters that pooled inside. "I sense great potential for the dark arts in her."

"Ah, another acolyte," Cord nodded.

"If she can harness what I have to teach her," Mallorah waved her hand over the waters again. "But for now my love, we may have a problem we will have to deal with."

"What is it?" Cord asked before climbing out of bed and walking over next to his queen.

"I felt it on the dark wind just as you returned," the queen stared at the waters. "There is something or someone plotting against us."

"Who would dare do so?"

"Here," the queen said peering into the waters as an image began to appear in them. It was an image of a banner with a picture of a sword, pointed blade downwards.

"This banner seems familiar," Cord said as he looked at the waters.

"Hsst...," the queen's face contorted with rage. "It is the symbol of the Weapons Masters."

"But we slaughtered their entire village!" Cord looked on at the symbol. "How can this be?!"

"Some must have survived," the queen was able to control herself. "It is fine. We will track them down, and finish the slaughter that we had started."

"Yes we will," Cord said taking his queen's hands. "For now though, let us retire."

Mallorah smiled as her king pulled her back towards the bed. Yes they would deal with this little problem in due time. They would find this threat and hang them by their entrails. For tonight, though, she had not seen her lover for months and they had much catching up to do.

***

Rikahn woke feeling very refreshed. He lay on a blanket on his back, immediately wondering if last night had been a dream. When he felt the naked elf that was cuddled up next to him on his left side move, he knew it had not been.

The extra blanket had been pulled up over Rikahn and Yoral, covering up the elf's shoulders. The huma used his left hand to caress the soft skin of the elf's arms and back. He heard her yawn, a sign she was beginning to wake.

"Good morning," he said to her.

"Mmm... morning," she said still groggy.

"I know you would like to just lay here with me all day," Yoral nodded against his chest when he said that. "But we should get going."

"Mmm... spoil sport," Yoral said before she rolled away onto her back and stretched, eyes still closed.

Rikahn watched as the blanket slipped from Yoral's chest as she took in a deep breath. He couldn't stop himself from rolling onto his left side so he could look into her eyes as she opened them. She smiled when she saw him there watching her, and wrapped her outstretched arms around him, pulling him to her.

Their lips met, saying good morning. Rikahn climbed on top of Yoral as she wrapped her left leg around him. Their hands once again began to explore the skin of each others bodies.

"Wait stop," Yoral said after a few moments and finally breaking the kiss. "Don't start what we can't finish."

"I know," Rikahn said, but he didn't want to stop though.

Rikahn wanted to make love to her again. He wanted to feel himself inside her again. He wanted to feel their sweating bodies against each other again. He wanted to hear her moans of passion again.

The sad reality was that the lovers had to start getting ready so they could head out. They were both a little sad when Rikahn rolled away but knew that it was necessary. The huma quickly stretched before sitting up.

As soon as he did Rikahn noticed something was different. They were not in the clearing anymore. The pool was gone and the trees partly covered the morning sky. Yoral quickly sat up when she noticed this as well.

"Where are we?" Yoral asked.

"Back in the forest I think," Rikahn replied. "What I would like to know is how we got back here."

"Duh. She brought us back."

Yoral was of course talking about Mithrisoa, the goddess who had visited them last night. She had asked for their help and reminded Rikahn of who he was. A master of blades. A Weapons Mater. Yoral sensed that her lover was thinking about what had been said.

"Let's go back and talk to the others," she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "We can figure out what to do from there."

Rikahn nodded and looked around at the area. They quickly noticed their clothes, dry and neatly folded at the foot of the blankets. Their weapons lay with them, along with something bundled in a decorative cloth bearing the symbol of the goddesses.

They quickly gathered up their clothes and threw them on. Further inspection of the bundled cloth revealed several pieces of fruit and two bottles of a green liquid. After a quick sniff and sip Yoral was surprised to find that it was saneal juice. A drink made from a fruit of the same name which only grew in the elven capitol far to the north west.

"I haven't had this for a long time now," Yoral said taking a drink of the juice. "The goddesses are most kind."

They separated some of the fruit to eat and then bundled the rest up and placed it in Rikahn's pack. Next they packed up the rest of their belongings, the drying cloths which they were surprised to find washed and dry, and then the blankets and other items.

It took them about ten minuets to finish packing before Rikahn hitched his pack up and he and Yoral headed off. Once they started Rikahn quickly found signs that he recognized and realized they were only about an hours walk away from the camp. They conversed lightly once again, only this time they walked hand in hand.

"It will be nice to be back soon," Yoral said.

"Before we get close enough for prying eyes...," Rikahn started to say but stopped letting Yoral walk a little ways ahead.

"Wha...?" Yoral started to speak as she turned to him but was cut off by him pulling her towards him.

Rikahn pressed his lips against Yoral's. She kissed him back for a second before pushing her tongue past their lips and into his mouth. They embraced for several moments in what would be their last kiss for a while.

They continued to move through the familiar territory of the outer perimeter of their encampment. They ran into a group of elven scouts who recognized the two quickly and exchanged hellos with them. One of them had a messenger hawk which he sent flying back to the camp with news of their return. The scouts then returned to their patrol bidding farewell and disappearing back into the forest.

Moments later the wall for the camp could be seen ahead of them. It sat along the top edge of one hundred foot cliffs that ran along the north eastern part of the base. They were the beginning of the descent into the southern east lands.

The base was about twenty miles in diameter. It was protected by twenty foot walls made from the same wood of the forest, which helped it to blend in to its surroundings. Most people wouldn't notice it until they were almost within arrow range.

Moments later the two were at the entrance to the camp. A powerfully built dwarf stood there, leaning against the wall next to the gate. He had long light brown hair, which was ragged and a little dirty, a few strands braided in dwarven tradition. His full beard came down to the middle of his chest, braided as well. He wore a full set of scale mail armor, covering his entire body, arms, legs, hands and feet. He stepped away from the wall, picked up his mace that was sitting against it as well and the stopped them with a gloved hand.

"Before you enter strangers...," the dwarf started. "...you must answer this one question. How much Dragon's Fire Ale does a dwarf usually drink?"

"That's easy," Rikahn said. "As much as he damn well pleases."

The dwarf cracked a grin suddenly. A moment later he burst into laughter. He walked forward and clasped Rikahns hand.

"Goran, my friend," Rikahn greeted his companion. "It is good to see you."

"Aye, likewise," Goran said back. He looked over at Yoral. "I'm glad to see you unharmed. I hope hanging out with this man hasn't left a bad impression on you."

"On the contrary," Yoral smiled. "He treated me very well."

Yoral saw Rikahn grin as they walked back into the camp. Roars and cheers erupted from inside as they walked through the gates. It was surprising to find that a bunch of people had gathered to welcome them back.

"Yoral!" The voice could be heard from miles away.

An orange furred makrat came running towards them through the crowds. Her mane of red hair that fell to her mid back flapped in the wind. She wore a short sleeve cloth tunic over her ample chest that covered to just above the bellybutton. A pair of cloth leggings hugged her lower hips and covered to just below her knees.

"I'm so glad you're ok!" The mikrat yelled, throwing her arms around Yoral once she was close enough.

"I'm glad to see you too Mira," Yoral said returning the hug and then backing away from her.

"What took you so long?!" Mira turned to Rikahn, yelling at him and giving him a look of absolute anger.

"Damn Mira," Rikahn started. "I told you it might be a few days."

"Excuses, excuses!" Mira crossed her arms.

"Be nice to him Mira," Yoral interrupted. "He did save my life."

After a few moments of cheers the people lingering were called back to their duties by their superiors leaving the four friends by themselves.

"Goran," Rikahn turned to the dwarf. "Do me a favor and call a meeting with the generals and just us four. There is much we must discuss."

"I see," Goran read the sternness in Rikahn's face. "I'll get it going within the hour. Your tents are still up. Why don't you two go rest?"

"Thank you my friend," Rikahn clasped hands with Goran again before the other headed off into the camp. "Mira, can you walk Yoral to her tent?"

"Of course I can," Mira said as she turned and started to walk into the camp.

Yoral lingered, letting Mira get ahead a few paces, and smiled at Rikahn. Rikahn nodded and smiled back. Silent I love yous. They both parted and walked off towards their separate tents.

12