All Comments on 'Emergency Sitter'

by JudeWrites

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW! Just WOW!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. That was quite possibly the best written story I have ever run across here at Literotica.

Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another great one - please give us a sequel

Many of your stories here have earned a red H. This one will, also. Would love to see a sequel.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
A Great Story!!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about Kristen and her babysitter friend. I wish you would appoint a name for him. I like how you wrote the story with the babysitter getting Kristen to have fun with him. I like the way that they seduced each other in the bedroom and gave each other beautiful orgasms. I would like to see a sequel to the story to see if the two of them can make it together and have the boys have parents that love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story!!!

And it was great because it didn't have any of the "too-typical" bullshit like a 12" dick, 38EE tits, 4" heels, etc. I loved it because it didn't describe physical attributes too much leaving it instead to the reader to visualise whatever he/she wants. (For other writers out there: I never finish reading your story if the description of the woman is not what I like in a woman... it's that simple.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

you have a great writing style.

would love to be the characters

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 14 years ago
I agree...Wow!

That story was incredible. Very well written. I agree, a sequel would be awesome. I enjoyed the perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Nicely written and no rush to conclusion. I love this story. I'm going to run out and find a nice sexy woman to babysit for right now.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Romantique und Sweet!

11/10 Biker Chicks!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous