Emergency Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleased as I was to hear that, I already knew it and was smiling up at her as my mouth clamped on her breast. Adding a second finger to move inside her, I felt her gasp again and I knew she was on the brink. As her body tensed I pulled hard on her nipple and probed her as deep as I could. My thumb flicked over her clit slowly, but I added pressure and I knew her moment had arrived.

"Oh... my... God," she said as the orgasm slowly moved through her, making her pussy contract and then gush. I kept my fingers moving on her and the hand that had been massaging my cock came up and held my hand tight to her pussy while her muscles froze in the throes of her pleasure. As the wave passed over her and she started to relax, her hand left mine and I continued to stroke her dripping pussy while she breathed deeply and giggled to me as the relief of her climax took over from the pleasure.

"That," she kissed me on the forehead, "was amazing." Her hand came back to its comfortable position of holding my erection, ringing around the rim of my cock with her thumb and forefinger. "I'm not sure it's ever felt that good. Not for a long time, that's for sure. Come on, move over, it's your turn to lie back and enjoy."

I shuffled more into the center of the bed and Kristen knelt up so she could pay some detailed attention to my cock. Stroking it along the underside with her open palm, she wriggled her other hand between my legs and sampled my balls, gently squeezing and lightly stroking them. "It's been a long time since I've held one of these," she giggled. I was willing to testify that she hadn't lost her touch.

She watched her movements intently as she slowly explored every inch of me, stroking the skin, running her fingertips along me and squeezing around the rim. At the base of my shaft she massaged more deeply, sending wonderful sensations down into my balls. I saw a smile cross her face as she noticed the bead of pre-come that had appeared at the end of my cock. Leaning down, she lowered her mouth and ran her lips along my shaft in a series of kisses that she topped off by her taking the head of my cock into her mouth and covering me with the slow and delicious movements of her wandering tongue. I felt the warmth of her mouth spread all over me as she sucked and licked at me lovingly.

When she popped me out of her mouth I looked down to see the glistening head still firmly in her hand. Kristen's eyes didn't leave my cock as she lifted it, stroked it and caressed it. She pulled my cock upright so it was almost vertical from my prone position and licked me up and down again while she let her hand press firmly into my belly and wander around my thighs.

Deciding it was time to take me where she wanted, Kristen eased her leg over me and shuffled her position to straddle me. Now she eased herself up my body to hover over my cock tantalizingly as she continued to hold it straight up. I felt the tip touch her wet lips and looked up at her intensely as her arm was stretched down, holding me and guiding me towards her pussy. Easing the head of my cock into her, she let go of me and placed both of her hands behind her, resting them on my legs just above my knees. Her face, smiling through the sheen of our passion, held my gaze as she lowered herself deliciously onto me.

It's hard to forget what it feels like to be inside a tight, warm and wet pussy, but after a while it's hard to remember just how amazing that feeling is. As Kristen began to slowly ease herself on and off me I reached up and took hold of one of her breasts and squeezed it as she squirmed down on my throbbing cock. She threw her head forward into my hand, bringing her own hands forward to rest on my chest. I could see the pleasure on her face as she controlled our movements and as I thought about how incredibly erotic it was watching her enjoy herself on my cock as I felt the first gentle indications of a huge orgasm stir inside me.

She felt it too. "Its okay baby," Kristen smiled down at me, her bright eyes misting as she eased up and down with her thighs, "it's your turn now. Come for me."

The room suddenly seemed brighter and time slowed down as the rush built up inside me. I watched her face as her unblinking eyes studied my every movement so she knew exactly what to do to increase my pleasure. The last thing I remember before my head exploded was how she looked even more beautiful with me inside her.

It was a moment like I'd never imagined. So long since I'd been with a woman, so long since I connected on that hot, steamy level that makes for the best sex. Kristen shifted herself constantly up and down, covering me with her silky pussy and gripping me with a pleasure hold that was blowing my mind. The orgasm built for what seemed like weeks before it arrived with a huge burst of heat, lightness and pleasure.

I heard myself let out a groan of pleasure as the blanket of the orgasm arrived and covered me with sparks and shots of electricity all over my body. I was in the throes of that moment forever when I started to shoot deep into Kristen's pussy. I saw her smile as she continued to slide up and down and felt my seed fill her. She reached behind her and traced her fingers over my balls as my legs shivered and shook the last of the climax from me. I was smiling too, looking up at my new lover, unable to move yet and my breathing drained by the heart-stopping moment that she had brought for me.

As Kristen slipped off my softening cock she was grinning. Tracing her hands all the way up my chest, she snuggled next to me and I pulled her close with my arm. I whispered through my recovering breath, "You can sleep over any time you like."

Planting a kiss on the side of my cheek, she laughed a little and said, "What a lovely thought. Mind you, I'm not sure we'll be getting much sleep."

12