All Comments on 'Emily: A Slut Wife Pt. 01'

by ashleighmixon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Good story!!!!

Congratulations!

Go on, please ;)

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
A hot sex scene

This is a well-constructed and well-written sex scene, but you ended it at a place where you should have continued. Without having any background on any of the characters, there is no investment on the reader's part, and little motivation to continue reading Chapter Two.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
How sharing should be...

This is how sharing should be...both spouses agreeing and all done with respect...She was wrong in one thing: That wasn't cheating...Cheating is a one way, only one of the spouses doing it behind the other...

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 9 years ago
Damned fucking hot!!

Great story that gave me an excellent boneup. The tragedy of reality is that she had to taste latex. That God Damned Eve went and ate a fucking "forbidden fruit", so now we have to be careful about diseases. What a bitch!! Well, if you believe that religious crap. I do so hope that a vaccination against all STDs is found soon.

Thanks for a stimulating story.

ashleighmixonashleighmixonover 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I really appreciate the thoughts and will use the feedback in future writing adventures. On a side note...the next story is written, I jut need to edit it more.

Except the anonymous negative feedback. I'm sorry if this type of story isn't your cup of tea. Please move on to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read. Looking forward to you posting more soon

Well done

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

Really hot sex! I loved it!

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Very well written

I loved It! Now, write more. And I do want to know just how you became a normal cock and cum loving lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little Chronicles of Cock Hound for my taste.....

.....for all the rampant exibitive adulterous sex going on, I didn't get a chance to learn anything about the characters.

I hope they all have a great time together, become FWBs and engage in wild, impossible sex 25 times a day, until her pussy is so loose, she can't hold a baseball bat. Of course, his cock won't work at all, but he'll arrange young, rampant cocks for her the ten to twelve times a day it takes to keep her out-of-control sex drive at bay....just barely... Better if she gets it twice that much, but it's been getting expensive and his income isn't enough. So she'll begin turning tricks, because there are hundreds of men that will line up to pay to fuck her sloppy, drooling, loose pussy.

And he'll be very supportive of her new crack habit, because they truly love each other and are totally dedicated to her happiness.

Oh, please!

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 9 years ago
CAN'T WAIT

MORE, DAMMIT

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Well written...

And a very hot story, too. Nicely done, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife, Sorry she won't do a threesome with you and another woman, Sorry your gay and she is a selfish pig slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Chinese ex gf

Hazel See let me lick her tight cunt and later her moist pussy slide my rod but she refused to be fucked even I suggested anal sex B981

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Random

Cuck picks two random strangers for his whore to fuck. What could possibly go wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmmm

A lovely slut wife, you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous