All Comments on 'Emily: A Slut Wife Pt. 02'

by ashleighmixon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hplitprincehplitprinceover 9 years ago
One of the best!

This is one of the best and most complete stories that have ever been posted to this site!! I can't wait to read about Vegas :-)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Good story! Hopefully she doesn't give in and fuck someone else

Because doing that will end their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoyed your story and hope that you continue and show us where this all leads. Thanks for ignoring the trolls and writing what you want. I appreciate your efforts.

teeneywteeneywover 9 years ago
Very Well-written

Cannot wait for the next episode.

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Exceptionally well written, and with such a unique plot twist, too. Anxious to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An enticing beginning to a longer, more involved story.....

....I enjoyed this one, as much for the little twist revealed later in the story as for the excellent imagery. She was clearly caught up in the fantasy and enjoying it immensely.

I do find it sad that she seems to see "day-to-day sex" as unappealing and awkward. That speaks of her attitude about marriage and any form of routine. That same life, with "comfort" or "reinforcement" sex, is the healthy staple of good marriages and a growing delight for those completely engaged and committed to one another. It's fun, if your attitude is one of fun.

Her attitude suggests that after two short years, she has lost interest.....her husband has lost interest and they are in trouble. She's probably not really committed to the marriage, or not mature enough yet to deal with the day-to-day dance of life, if she is so easily bored by the cadences that make up most middle class marriages.

That said, that they came together and worked something out to put some fire in the belly for them both is good....if not a little risky in terms of how it came about. The "Girl's Night Out" Syndrome, is the marriage killer most put to blame in literature. The real issue is probably more one of immaturity or a narcissistic nature of one or both partners. I was disappointed to read the husband's "hall-pass" offer. There are far safer ways to recreate the "hunter" competition for his woman, and the passion it drives them to, than to "put her out to explore" while away. Good on her for preferring to lie about her activity, than to actually succumb to it, almost ensuring the demise of their marriage.

What I almost never see in these types of stories, is that once Wifey has played away, Hubby feels justified in doing the same and on the same terms....just closer to home.

Mates may be trusting and naive, or even lost in tunnel-vision mode, but they are only rarely stupid enough to fail to sense the distancing that starts as soon as one of the pair turns attentions away to someone outside the marriage. Once suspicion takes root, trust very quickly rusts away to dust and, as they so often say, it's all over but the shouting and the signing.....it will be interesting to see where you take this.....and which of the couple will be the dynamic element.

Thank you!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
He wants

He wants to be a cuck, and his whore will be happy to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Why no part three? Love the tension you build. Also love the cleavage in your profile pic. My....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous